I Am Extremely Happly - Miami, FL

I wanted to have this procedure done because I...

I wanted to have this procedure done because I have had enough of looking six months pregnant after having my third and last child over a year ago. I was ready to look like how I felt I was suppose to look. Just read my doctors reviews. Very professional and I have included each staff member by name if you want to contact them.
You look AWESOME!!!!!! Best of luck on a speedy recover!!!! Welcome to the flat side!!!!!
Nice TT!!!! You look fantastic! GO MAMA!
Dr. Johnny Franco

The Staff here was beautiful, kind, and welcoming. I love them like family and it felt as if I knew them from high school. Special thanks goes out to Dr. Franco, Iliana, Edna, Grace, Ivette, and the anesthesiologist with his awesome cocktail that gave me the best sleep I have had in years. Even though it felt like five minutes. After my surgery I had minimun pain and was able to go home an hour and a half later. This Center comes highly recommended and you can tell by results one day after that the surgeon is very skilled at what he does. He should be called King Johnny and I was happy to be his doll.