Tummy Tuck with Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

Well hello Realself, I am a mother of two and 48...

Well hello Realself,

I am a mother of two and 48 years old. I have wanted a tummy Tuck for as long as i can remember and i think it is finally time! My surgery is tomorrow with Dr. Wendell Perry in Miami/Doral. I am not excited for the recovery but am excited to have a flat tummy! I first met him during one of my daughters appointments. After talking to him i felt very at ease that my daughter picked him as her surgeon. Seeing my daughters amazing results ( RS account: Slimgirl19 )inspired me to do something for myself. Something i have wanted to do for a very long time.

So here i am. 1 day Pre op. Very nervous but i know i am in good hands with Dr Perry and i know my kid will take very good care of me
Congrats for taking the leap to do something for yourself that is self deserving & gratifying! I know you ate going to look like the bomb.com Street be works his magic on you! God bless and I wish you a safe surgery and speedy recovery. I'll be following your journey. Can't wait to see your post op photos!
Thank you so much! I'm doing actually really well. Alot better then My daughter lol ;) will post pictures soon thank you for your prayers

Day 1

The surgery went well. I had my surgery in Jackson hospital because when you do the tummy tuck in the office, you're only allowed to lipo 1,000 CCs at the most. Since I wanted to lipo more areas I had to do it in the hospital. Overall it was a smooth procedure it just took me a really long time for the anesthesia to wear off. I was at the hospital at 5:45am and did not leave until around 7:30pm. What a day
Hey Slim, hope you're doing well. Your lipo pics were great and I'm sure you're be back to fab in no time.

2 weeks

Everything is doing very well except my stomach is still very swollen. I hope it goes down alot more fingers crossed

Pictures

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I met him because my daughter was a former patient of his. I instantly felt comfortable with him and knew i wanted him to be my doctor as well. He did such a great job on my daughter ( RealSelf account name: Slimgirl19)