30 Year Old with 4 Kids and Tattoo on Stomach - Miami, FL

I had my last child in 2012, so told my husband...

I had my last child in 2012, so told my husband it's momma's turn to get her sexy back lol.
I started to look for a mommy make over, after meeting with Dr. Hochstein
I learned all I needed was a tummy tuck. They took 20% to book and I paid the rest on the day of surgery. They also accept care credit and other financing. Dr. Books about a month in advance so got everything set up to be down for two weeks.
I rented a lift chair to sleep n sit in for the first two weeks,

Still with my drain bulb

I'm still with my drain bulb. I started with two however I lost the one three days after sugary, only been draining with one still.

19 days post and one drain

Well I been hoping to get my drain out soon but not sure how much longer I got, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I woke up with looking like straight blood in my drain. Worried, I called my doctor's office. They told me I'm fine as long as it's draining. :-/

Okay I'm posting pics and continue to heal...

Update later :-)

Oh forgot!!

I'm 151lbs now, Pre-surgery I was 165lbs. And I'm 5'2... My goal weight is 145.

No Drains!!!

20 days post surgery and just got last my drain removed. I go back next week for my 4 week follow up. 3 weeks more until I can start going to the gym. Excited today.

Looking for before pics.

So far I'm looking and posting here and there.

21 days post surgery

Yay me! I can stand!!! Well I can stand straight up but it still has some stretching to go. So I stretch a like, take a break a little.

Okay I found I before

How ever there were more stretch marks because there was one more baby after this pic was taken FYI this is a bad and my only pic of before.

Loving pics again

I would only so selfies of my face, but now, Mama, don't care!

Oh I got my boobs done back in 2007 was C back then now D and it final shows a lot.

My before photos

I asked for copies of my before pics from my dr. Awesome to show how much difference is.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Office and dr was so informative and always available to answer my questions