30 Year Old with 4 Kids and Tattoo on Stomach - Miami, FL

I had my last child in 2012, so told my husband...

I had my last child in 2012, so told my husband it's momma's turn to get her sexy back lol.
I started to look for a mommy make over, after meeting with Dr. Hochstein
I learned all I needed was a tummy tuck. They took 20% to book and I paid the rest on the day of surgery. They also accept care credit and other financing. Dr. Books about a month in advance so got everything set up to be down for two weeks.
I rented a lift chair to sleep n sit in for the first two weeks,

Still with my drain bulb

I'm still with my drain bulb. I started with two however I lost the one three days after sugary, only been draining with one still.

19 days post and one drain

Well I been hoping to get my drain out soon but not sure how much longer I got, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I woke up with looking like straight blood in my drain. Worried, I called my doctor's office. They told me I'm fine as long as it's draining. :-/

Okay I'm posting pics and continue to heal...

Update later :-)

Oh forgot!!

I'm 151lbs now, Pre-surgery I was 165lbs. And I'm 5'2... My goal weight is 145.

No Drains!!!

20 days post surgery and just got last my drain removed. I go back next week for my 4 week follow up. 3 weeks more until I can start going to the gym. Excited today.

Looking for before pics.

So far I'm looking and posting here and there.

21 days post surgery

Yay me! I can stand!!! Well I can stand straight up but it still has some stretching to go. So I stretch a like, take a break a little.

Okay I found I before

How ever there were more stretch marks because there was one more baby after this pic was taken FYI this is a bad and my only pic of before.

Loving pics again

I would only so selfies of my face, but now, Mama, don't care!

Oh I got my boobs done back in 2007 was C back then now D and it final shows a lot.

My before photos

I asked for copies of my before pics from my dr. Awesome to show how much difference is.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Office and dr was so informative and always available to answer my questions

great results !! I am actually so glad you posted about weight. I always wondered how many inches or jean sizes or lbs one loses (although i know it varies). what was your final loss ?
Wow! You look great. I can't believe how different your before and after pictures look. He did an awesome job :)
WOW luv your before and after pics.. Dr Hochstein is so talented. You look soooo good and it only gets better.
Awesome work! happy healing
You look awesome! So glad that you can stand up again. It's been an ordeal but look what beautiful results you've gotten. I feel better now about my tummy tuck. Yeah, I know the drains are uncomfortable and imagine not standing can't be fun, but the end results are worth it. Thanks for sharing!
You look fantastic! Is your tattoo much bigger than it originally was? I know random question I was just curious if it got stretched quite a bit lol
My tattoo was around 3 inches before TT nows it's about 7 inches. Which was the space between tattoo and belly button. Now as you see my belly button is at the end of my tatto now. Tattoo is from when I was 18 years old. I'm going to keep but add to it and freshen it up.
turned out good though!
Wow, you lost quite weight after surgery!!! Congrats!! I'm 5'3", and when I did my consultation with Dr. Hochstein, I was 165lbs - I've diet, and I'm 153lbs now :) - I hope get's down to 145lbs after surgery :P - You look fab!!
congratulations you look good
Congrats, you look great! I hope you get your drain out soon!
Did you lose all of that weight during your surgery? Did you also have liposuction?
I had lipo in hip and bra area, when I got out of surgery I was 168lbs, but now my swollening going down my weight is too. Everything from surgery. Plan on to doing gym and continue proper diet (cutting out carbs for me) to keep up in, my investment.
Yes, that is such a good idea. It might be a good idea to hire a trainer. I hired one of my own and I literally feel like my ass has been handed to me after every workout. It's so much more challenging than doing workout videos at home. It sounds like you are doing great so far :)
How awesome! I was just down in Miami to meet Dr. Perez-Gurri from Imagos Institute to get an evaluation for my tummy tuck. I AM SO EXCITED!!! You were right to treat yourself to something that makes you feel better about yourself! I told my husband the same thing (men just don't get it sometimes). I had and emergency c-section that's vertical and another that's horizontal. Know what I told him? That I wasn't a saint that had to live with a cross on my body!!! Not only that, but I had a gastric by-pass a couple years back and lost a ton of weight. So a flabby saint at that! Kathy (the office coordinator) connected me with an AMAZING recovery house too. Really pretty and comfy and reasonable. I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! How do you feel? Pain level? I'm trying not to think about that part of it.
Pain level now is mild, slowly stretching back to up right position. There are times I just need to sit. It's all worth it. Good luck with everything ;-)
I'm glad you're happy. Are you able to stand up straight yet?
Thank you, not straight up yet but I'm working on it.
You're going through all of this now, but in a couple of months you won't even remember. It's good doing this for yourself. I'm a little scared of the tummy tuck, but am excited about getting rid of some nasty, flaccid skin. Dieting and excercise is a must, like you say. Have you considered meeting with a nutritionist? That might help you as well.
Yes I have, right since being up to long is not in the question. I have healthy food delivery m-f from Cater2Fit. They are awesome.
Sorry, up right being out of the question.
Congrats!