smart lipo many areas 24yr old - Miami, FL

My initial review for the procedure after surgery...

My initial review for the procedure after surgery the pain was terrible. I had several areas done upper and lower abdominal ,flanks,upper and lower back, inner thighs and my arms. I was pain more on my sides and back then any other area but the pain was real.

My surgery was at 8 I arrived at the dr office at 7 took pictures went over the areas i was getting done then was taking in the back to get all cleaned up for my procedure. which was a little after 8 o'clock. I woke up in recovery around 1:30 and went straight back to my hotel room. The ride back to the hotel was so uncomfortable I kept telling my boyfriend it hurts it hurts once we got back to the hotel trying to lie down was very difficult i couldn't find a comfortable position to save my life. I finally went to sleep around 5 o'clock after taking cat naps for the past 2 in a half hours the meds finally started to kick in and i was able to relax.

pictures

Here are some before and after pictures sorry I'm just uploading them

A week since my procedure

Hey guys I'm just updating you its been a week since I had my surgery yayyyyyy I'm pretty much going back to my normal routine now I'm back at work I'm a back driving Well I can't really bend down but everything I'm good. My body is still sore but there is no pain it kinda feels like I worked out to hard really but none the less I'm fine. Still wearing my garment 24/7 eating a lot less and drinking more water. I haven't gone to the bathroom (bowel movement) since Monday I haven't started taking the stool softer I'm sure once I take one it'll help tremendously. I'll post more pictures later tonight once I get off work TTYL

binder or lipo foam???

Ok so I'm at a bit of a stand my compression garment leaves a huge dent on my stomach every day I guess it's because of how I'm sitting at work Idk but I ordered some lipo foam from amazon now I'm wondering if I should have got a binder instead can some please help me!!!!!

2 week and 3 week post op

Well I haven't Ben updating much just pretty tired from working and not getting much sleep I had a check up with my PS this past Tuesday he said everything was healing fine by everything he only meant my stomach because that's all he checked he was in and out so quick! I just had a really bad crease from the compression garment I guess because of how I was sitting on the plane ride down to Miami it was terrible and so uncomfortable. He gave me like this board thing to put in the front so right now I'm wearing the board in the front and the lipo foam in the back. My thighs and my arms pretty much look the same I'm getting the massages but I'm not sure if there working but I am using the hand held one every other day . The nurse did say I needed a new garment the one I have is to loose so I'm going to order another one tomorrow I spent like 300 dollars on garments alone already now I need another one so annoying. But if any one can give me any tips on losing a lil weight with this process I'm all ears I want the best possible results thanks.

New Garment

I brought a new compression garment and it hurts like hell it's a size M but I swear it's just to small maybe I'm just to big for it I mean it fits but it's really tight on my arms and I'm still wearing the board on the inside to keep from creasing... It's not the whole suit I should say I guess it's just my arms. I go to the dr on the 24 so I'll ask him should i get a bigger one. I'm not seeing much change in my body at this point so I know I need to step up my exercising but I did change my eating habits no more fried chicken or fast foods so hopefully that will help!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

great he took great care of me explain the procedure and healing process to me and my boyfriend reassured us that we had made the right decision and that i was in good hands...