Initial Consultation with Dr. Ghersi - Miami, FL

Hi Ladies! Some of you might have read some of my...

Hi Ladies! Some of you might have read some of my previous reviews about my breast augmentation, which I had done in February 2012.

Since years (as long as I can think really) I've wanted to fix my nose. My mother is middle eastern and my father is German. I have the typical middle eastern nose on a rather European face. I have a hump on my nose - but the thing that bothers me the most is my profile when I smile. The tip of my nose droops down and makes me look like a witch!

I've been looking for a plastic surgeon who's specialized on rhinoplasty for a while now. I found Dr. Ghersi on RealSelf and was pleased to see that he didn't have a SINGLE negative review - all awarding him 5 reviews!! I sent the office an e-mail a couple of days ago and immediately got a reply. The staff seems very friendly and gave me Dr. Ghersi's e-mail address. I was surprised that I was able to get in direct contact with the PS. I dropped him and e-mail and had some pictures attached. A few hours later I had already a reply in my inbox!

Yesterday we had a phone consultation and I was so impressed with him!! He told me exactly what he'd recommend me and said that we're not looking for a new nose but rather a more refined version of my nose. He said he would reduce the hump and elevate my tip 1-2 mm, which would improve my profile when I smile.

Currently I am planning to have the nose job done beginning of February. My Stepsister will be supporting me throughout the trip! I am so excited :-)

I'd love to hear some of your experiences. Especially about the pain after surgery and how long you were in bed for! Also, how did you prepare for the Rhinoplasty (vitamins etc)?

Costs!

I forgot to mention:
the shown price above is my estimate, I will ask the office today to send me a quote. However, I will need to pay a deposit of $1000 to reserve a date for the surgery.

Here's another picture of my profile!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I also got my nose and Breast with Dr Ghersi! i am so happy with my results!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSefl! I agree with maybellineo. Make sure you've communicated thoroughly with your doctor before the big day. Looking forward to following along on your journey.

Did Dr. Ghersi do any morphs for you so you can see what your result will look like? It is important for you to be on the same page. Make sure that you let him know exactly what you want. Do you want a sloped bridge or straight? Do you want your tip raised and thinned? Will he raise the bridge? Communication is key so that you are happy with the result. Maybellineo
Wow, you are gorg! Love your look, even the nose. Can't wait to see your story and post op pics! All the best!!! :)