Much Needed Brazilian Butt Lift - Miami, FL

Super excited about getting the bbl that I've ...

Super excited about getting the bbl that I've been wanting for awhile. Finally scheduled my surgery with Dr. Mel Ortega. I've been working with Vivian and she's been awesome about responding to emails etc. I'm really impressed with the before and after pictures he has on his website. I've done a rigorous research on him to see if he's had any complaints etc. And so far so good. I'm just ready to get the surgery done!!! Eek

blood work

Finally had my blood work done just kind of nervous, I've been feeling like I've been getting sick and hate to have to go get my blood work done again but I guess we'll see. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the results of your blood work back? On another note finally booked my flight. I'm so excited to get this done already hopefully these few weeks pass by very quickly. I'm just ready to have a butt already lol

Sx changed to the 23rd

So Vivian called and asked if I wanted to move my surgery date up to the 23rd from the 25th and of course I said yes. But now I'm getting a little frustrated I asked her if can do a phone consult with Dr. Ortega and now she will not respond to my emails and phone calls wth? But anyways I'm so excited about getting the bbl done.

lymphatic massages

I need help ladies. Does anyone know how soon after the bbl surgery how soon you able to get lymphatic massages? I've been hearing a week and others are saying a day.

consultation with Dr. Ortega

I'm waiting to do a consult with Dr. Ortega hopefully he will give me some good news. Can't believe the sx is almost here. Will be having my surgery at 6:45am so wish me luck ladies. And also I'll be posting before pics tonight.

day of surgery

Super nervous about the surgery praying all goes good. Surgery was suppose to be at 6:45 am but I'm still here waiting to be taken back.

recovery

I must say I've had better days I've just been really sore. Taking the garment off and putting it on has been a b****. I'm happy with my results though I just hope I don't lose too much volume.

day 3 post op

Can't wait for the swelling to go down.

day 5 post op

Swelling has gone done a lot it's easier to get in and out of my garment.

post op day 13

Still loving my results, parts of my butt is starting to softening up. But I did notice one cheek is larger than the other. But once swelling goes down and if it's a considerable difference in sizes between each cheek then I'll probably have a revision done.

post op day 13

4 weeks post op

Still loving my results. The only thing I truly regret is that I didn't my chin liposuctioned at the same time. I was told by a coordinator " chin fat isn't good fat". (Fat is fat) Dr. Ortega told me otherwise, (that I could have that included). And at the point i found out it was extra to get my chin liposuctioned so yea.... I was truly annoyed just felt I was truly misinformed, apparently your abdomen, flanks and back is considered 12 areas whereas some doctors consider that to be 3 areas. So yea it truly got under my skin that I received incorrect information and incomplete information. I would love to go for round 2 but at this point I hate the idea of working with another "salesperson". I feel I was done a great disservice by being misinformed. But on another note I'm glad I gained a lot of weight for the surgery to ensure I would have enough fat to be transferred. Dr. O put 1320 cc's in each cheek.

4 weeks post op before and after

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ortega is great at what he does very humble, down to earth and very comical. Gave me the results I was looking for. The only thing I would say is the wait time is down right ridiculous waited 3 hours for a Consultation and 3 hours for follow up.