Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetic Miami Florida Birthday Presents to Myself. :)

Here it is.... I am a mother of 3, 40yrs, 5`1 and...

Here it is.... I am a mother of 3, 40yrs, 5`1 and weight 115lbs. I am so tired of looking at my saggy tummy and breasts, I have decided to do something for myself since i just had my Birthday 2 weeks ago. I cant wait for my new body. I have been obsessing over a MOMMY MAKE OVER for 3 month now. I am waiting for the quotes and will book my surgery.

Okay did my deposit and set the date...

I am actually getting nervous and excited at the same time. Made my deposit and set the date for June 25th...

Finally did my mommy makeover and I am so happy

I am very please and Happy with Dr. Ortega. I saw Dr. Ortega on Wednesday June 24th. Did my mommy makeover Thursday June 25th. Saw Dr. Again on Friday June 26th. Love my results.

I did not bruise at all..

I did not bruise due to these 2 products I used plus Extra Strength Tylenol. Having a heating pad is also very important. The heating pad on my back made it very comfortable for me to sleep.

10 days

This is me today :) . Flat tummy.

Today I want to Thank Everyone.

Thank you to everyone on Realself for sharing your stories and for all you encouragement. .. :)

Thank you Dr. Mel Ortega

I didn't even look like this before kids

Not even a month yet..

I went for my yearly exam yesterday and my dr and his staff said doctor did a beautiful job best they have seen so far. Thank Dr. Ortega, I love you forever. I love the new me cause of you. I am telling everyone I know and have been bragging plus showing them my body and pictures. Can't wait to go back to see him for a bbl

One Month Mark...

It's been a month today. Went out for the first time for drinks with friends and not wearing the binder. .

Got my Bikini Body Back

It feels so good to go on the boat with my bikini on. :)

No Bra and flat tummy

I love that I can wear an outfit without a bra and binder. Swellen is down but still swallon. Almost down to regular weight of 105lbs.....

I can wear low rise pants....

My pictures was one one of the most popular clubs

Went clubbing with my girlfrienda and the photographer kept asking to take our pictures. They even posted on their website. I feel so good.. :)

scars

Someone asked me to post my scars. As you can see they are very thin.

Love wearing bikinis now

I am in the red bikini

front view

At 5 weeks front view

Scar Cream

I have been having people emailing asking me if I use a scar cream or not. Yes, I do. I bought this cream from Dr.Ortega. When I went back to IL, I asked my doctor what is the best scar cream he recommend to me. He told me the same cream without knowing I am using it already. I use this cream only once a day. It is very sticky. I do put a lot on then I put the brown micro tape over it to help it absorb into skin. I didn't want to waste the cream by having the cream go on to my skin, it's really sticky. I bought the brown 3M micro tape (12 tapes) for $22 on amazon

Brown 3M Micropore Tape

Bought the tape on amazon. 12 in a box for $22.00, I bought 4 boxes. Already used a box already.

Almost 6 weeks

Still swallon. . Taking kids to beach today

Before and After

I had a request for a before and after pictures. . Here it is.

Sport Bra

I had a few people asking about what kind of bra I wear. This is it, from Walmart.

Love my boobs

Here it is. Request for my boobs

tummy

Forgot to take a picture of my tummy.. very flat. No dog ears. No flabs hanging on the sides

10 weeks update

I am 10 weeks and feeling very confident & sexy. Still wearing my compression garment 24 hrs a day and scar cream.

10 weeks

Tummy very flat.

vacation time with the girls

Alost 4 months at the pool in bikini

My BBL....

Finally gained 11lbs for my bbl. Its so hard. I have always been small. .. at 118lbs now. Wish me luck on gaining the weight..

My wish...

I don't want big. Just natural.

Let's get real here.

Okay, I have been getting a lot of emails and some of the things people asked me I just want to clarify.
-PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT A WEIGHT LOST PROGRAM...
-Everyone's BODY is different. Results will be different. When I went into surgery I was 112lbs and I am 5'1. You will not get the same results like mine if you are 5'1 and 145 lbs on day of surgery.
-I let the doctor do whatever he wanted. He is the doctor not you. I did not ask for a high or low profile. I just wanted natural boobs and mommy makeover.
-AFFORDABLE PRICES - I am very grateful that my mommy makeover is affordable compare to $22,600 where I live. You can't expect affordable then a super model body and then a 10 star services all together. Be realistic.. We're on here for the same reason after having children or after losing so much weight. Let's not forget that.
-With every surgery there will be a chance for infections. PERIOD!!!! It does not matter where you go... There's always a chance of complications and infections.
We are all adults here. Again it's not the doctors fault we look the way we do after children or being overweight. We are where we are at cuz of us. The doctors here is helping us. They are the only one that can help us achieve a better body other wise why go on this site.
I am forever grateful to my doctor and appreciate everything him and his staff did for me.

Seriously.. people complaining about bed side manor with doctors. .

When I met the doctor the first time. He made me and my husband laugh. I was very comfortable with him. I knew right away I was in very good hands. My hubands also made a comment that he is relief to know I had picked a good doctor. My concerns is not bed side manors. I want results and that's what I got. Some of the complaints are ridiculous here. If you want bedside manors go to where the movie stars get their plastic surgery or go pay the real orginal price that other doctors charges for plastic surgery.
I have a problem when people personal emailed me saying "I was not impressed with the doctor cuz he have no bed side manors." It's one thing that you feel he is not the right fit for you but to say it's cuz of his bedside manors that you won't go to him. Seriously, he is not there to hold your hands. He is there to perform surgery on you. If you think his bed side manor is not up to your standards MAYBE IT'S YOU, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM... Go pay the orginal price of $20,000 for your surgery. You probably still won't get the bad side manors you wanted from other doctor either, guess what YOU WILL BE A SLEEP WHEN DOCTOR IS DOING YOUR SURGERY.. hmmmm, no need for bedside manners there.
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM. LOOK AT MY RESULTS.
EVEN when you go to regular doctor you have to wait.. what's wrong with waiting a extra few hours of your life to see the doctor hoping to get a better body then what you have already. Obviously you are not happy with your body, why seek a plastic surgeon.

Gaining weight for my BBL

This is harder then I thought it would be to gain weight for my BBL
Miami Plastic Surgeon

A very wonderful talented doctor. He is very down to earth. He listened to everything I wanted. I love my results and I have pictures to prove it. Going back for a bbl. I cant wait. I do wish I live in Florida instead of IL. I also want to THANK Karla, Jenn and the whole staff at Spectrum Aesthetic for being so super friendly and wonderful to me. :) Forever loyal to Dr. Mel Ortega. All my friends and clients will be going to Dr. ORTEGA :)