Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetic Miami Florida Birthday Presents to Myself. :)

Here it is.... I am a mother of 3, 40yrs, 5`1 and...

Here it is.... I am a mother of 3, 40yrs, 5`1 and weight 115lbs. I am so tired of looking at my saggy tummy and breasts, I have decided to do something for myself since i just had my Birthday 2 weeks ago. I cant wait for my new body. I have been obsessing over a MOMMY MAKE OVER for 3 month now. I am waiting for the quotes and will book my surgery.
Thanks for starting your story here on RealSelf! I'm excited for you! Do you have someone who will be traveling with you to Florida?

Okay did my deposit and set the date...

I am actually getting nervous and excited at the same time. Made my deposit and set the date for June 25th...
Hey mama just checking on u, hope all is well please update ;)
Hi ready4me2. Just wondering how you're going? Are you ok? Take care
Hope all is well with surgery and you're recovering well looking forward to seeing some updates from you

Finally did my mommy makeover and I am so happy

I am very please and Happy with Dr. Ortega. I saw Dr. Ortega on Wednesday June 24th. Did my mommy makeover Thursday June 25th. Saw Dr. Again on Friday June 26th. Love my results.
you look awesome! Im so excited about your wonderful experience with Dr. Ortega I will be getting my boobs done next year.
I an doing great. Loving my new body. I am so happy
I am doing great. I am finally home in Chicago and already want to go back to Florida to see Dr. Ortega for a bbl. :)

I did not bruise at all..

I did not bruise due to these 2 products I used plus Extra Strength Tylenol. Having a heating pad is also very important. The heating pad on my back made it very comfortable for me to sleep.
Did you get implants?
Yes, I was 300cc and now 400cc silicone... :)
Wow! You look great! Congrats on your Mommy Make Over & happy healing.

10 days

This is me today :) . Flat tummy.
Love your results. Your tatas looks so good. Awesome job. How tall and approximately weight if you don't mind?? I'm scheduled in 4 days. I'm freaking out I might have choose too big implant.
I am 5'1 115 lbs. Don't freak out. You will be fine. Main thing is to ice it. Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures

Today I want to Thank Everyone.

Thank you to everyone on Realself for sharing your stories and for all you encouragement. .. :)
You look great, your surgeon did a very nice job and if your posted price is right, that's a incredible price too!
Where I live in IL they wanted almost $20,000 for a tummy tuck with lipo, replace my old implants with silicone and a lift. I couldn't justified spending that kind of money on myself. I was going to go to DR, they were going to do all that plus a bbl for $8200 and my hubby freaked. Then I saw someone on here just posted her mommy makeover with Dr. Mel Ortega in Miami Florida $8,000. I contacted 3 people that had worked done by Dr. Ortega and we conversated, then I got my mommy makeover :). Thank you and I am very happy
Thank you. I am so did that too :)

Thank you Dr. Mel Ortega

I didn't even look like this before kids
I have a question, I just got a TT from Dr Ortega also. I am 3 days post op. I was told to take a shower yest and take off the belly button bandage. Did you put anything on the belly button after that? Any ointments, creams? And I know some people put gauze in it, or a marble to keep it from closing, of did u just leave it open with the girdle?
Thanks! And I hope mine turns out like urs! U look amazing!
I was told to keep it dry. Only to use a Q-tip if needed to dry it. I was instructed to use either Aquaphor, Vaseline or bio-oil whatever my choice was to keep it moisturize at my 2 weeks appointment (that's when drains and tape came out. Dr's are different tho. Call your PS and check. Take care :-)

Not even a month yet..

I went for my yearly exam yesterday and my dr and his staff said doctor did a beautiful job best they have seen so far. Thank Dr. Ortega, I love you forever. I love the new me cause of you. I am telling everyone I know and have been bragging plus showing them my body and pictures. Can't wait to go back to see him for a bbl

One Month Mark...

It's been a month today. Went out for the first time for drinks with friends and not wearing the binder. .
You look amazing! Congrats on the new you;)
Amazing results, so happy for you:)

Got my Bikini Body Back

It feels so good to go on the boat with my bikini on. :)
Whoop whoop looking so good!
Thank you.. I can't wait to see your
You look awesome!! Congratulations!

No Bra and flat tummy

I love that I can wear an outfit without a bra and binder. Swellen is down but still swallon. Almost down to regular weight of 105lbs.....
you look totally awesome!! What type/size of implants did you get? they are perfect for your frame. I'm scheduled for same sx in 2mos and still deciding what size/ type of breast implants to get along with my bl. my frame and breast size is similar to your pre sx body.
I wanted a C cup 300cc. Dr gave me 400cc, he said 400cc fill in more and I love it.
thank u for sharing. Perfect choice!! You look amazing!! hoping my results are as good.

I can wear low rise pants....
You look amazing!!! He did really good work, I was very hesitant about booking with him, but after this review i feel 100% better... maybe lower cost doesnt equal less quality!
I totally understand how you feel. I myself was very hesitate to go to Dr. ORTEGA myself. I was wondering how can it be so damn inexpensive. So I reached out to the people that wrote the reviews. I gave them my cell phone and asked can we speak. After talking to 3 ladies on here that I did not know, I KNEW I WAS IN GOOD HANDS AND BOOKED MY APPOINTMENT FIRST OPEN SURGERY DAY AND PAID FOR IT THE SAME DAY. NO REGRETS AT ALL....

My pictures was one one of the most popular clubs

Went clubbing with my girlfrienda and the photographer kept asking to take our pictures. They even posted on their website. I feel so good.. :)
Oh my WORD. You look fantastic!!! Please can you post a pic of your scar? Did you have drains?
I will post picture of scars. It's very light. It's so beautiful
Yes I had drains. I took them out myself when I get home. It did not hurt at all..

scars

Someone asked me to post my scars. As you can see they are very thin.
You look GREAT!! :)
Thank you. I feel great

Love wearing bikinis now

I am in the red bikini

front view

At 5 weeks front view
Congratulations!! You look absolutely amazing, I think I love ur belly button too. Great job compared to others I've seen, and ur tt scar is freaken invisible!! I'm sooo jealous! Congrats again, u must feel so great!
I had research for over 6 months. Thank god I found this site. When I saw the results of Dr. Ortega, I had reached out to the ladies on her. We exchanged cell phone and talked on the phone. I picked him because his boobs are not loop sided, his tummy tuck scar is under the bikini not a dog ears scar, his belly button is small not huge and his scar fade so beautifully. The most important part for me was the tummy tuck was flat and not have a flap in the front and the sides. What's the point of getting a tummy tuck if I am still going to get flaps. .. as you can see he did a great job on me...
Ur right! And yes ur scar is hardly there. My boobs are lop sided now. I know I am not going to be Barbie but at least my boobs won't be at my waist and my stomach overhanging to my knees. It's horribly horrific, specially since my husband is the best, so romantic always complementing me, never makes me feel bad, doesn't take his off of me, pero pobrecito, I can't stand it when I know what he's touching is fat!'they always say u are great the way you are, but we can be better and I choose to be better.

Scar Cream

I have been having people emailing asking me if I use a scar cream or not. Yes, I do. I bought this cream from Dr.Ortega. When I went back to IL, I asked my doctor what is the best scar cream he recommend to me. He told me the same cream without knowing I am using it already. I use this cream only once a day. It is very sticky. I do put a lot on then I put the brown micro tape over it to help it absorb into skin. I didn't want to waste the cream by having the cream go on to my skin, it's really sticky. I bought the brown 3M micro tape (12 tapes) for $22 on amazon

Brown 3M Micropore Tape

Bought the tape on amazon. 12 in a box for $22.00, I bought 4 boxes. Already used a box already.
I was thinking about purchasing that cream for post op! I'll look into it on Amazon. Thank you, let me know how it works for you....
Are you supposed to use it before surgery too, or did I miss something?
I have such a wonderful husband also. My hubby told me I was prefect and I don't need surgey. After my surgery, he have been bragging and showing off my pictures. :) I am going back for a bbl and he said ok. Lol

Almost 6 weeks

Still swallon. . Taking kids to beach today

Before and After

I had a request for a before and after pictures. . Here it is.
wow...such amazing results. Beautiful...congrats on such beautiful results
You look absolutely awesome!!!!!
Thank you. I feel great. How are you doing?

Sport Bra

I had a few people asking about what kind of bra I wear. This is it, from Walmart.
Thanks to my wonderful Dr. MEL ORTEGA at Spectrum Aesthetic Miami Florida :) ... He made my body.

Love my boobs

Here it is. Request for my boobs

tummy

Forgot to take a picture of my tummy.. very flat. No dog ears. No flabs hanging on the sides
Seriously the best results I've seen on here! This makes me extremely hopeful because I'm seriously considering making the trip to FL for this exact procedure. I live in MI and seeing that you traveled to him, when we both live in the Midwest, was so promising! Any advice/tips on what I need to do or have when making the trip to and from? Anything happen to you that was unexpected as far as travel and cost? Sorry to bombard you, but honestly, I was losing hope. Thanks again!
Thank you so much. To be honest everything went very smoothly and there was no surprises... No hiding cost... no complications.. I washed my hands and body with antibacterial soap and take my medicines on time. That was it.. Heating pad was my best friend :)
Omg you look amazing!!! Congrats on your results. I cant wait!!

10 weeks update

I am 10 weeks and feeling very confident & sexy. Still wearing my compression garment 24 hrs a day and scar cream.
You look fabulous!
Look at you missy...You are one hot mama =) Thx for posting pics..so inspiring =)

10 weeks

Tummy very flat.
You look amazing can't wait to get my implants. ..Also considering a tummy tuck..I think I need muscle repair....I've already had my bbl with Ortega in June so I'll be seeing him again in Feb!! Can't wait...You look AMAZING! !
Thank you. I just gained 15 lbs to go get my bbl.. hopefully I can gain 15 more lbs
love your results !! what size implant did you get ?

vacation time with the girls

Alost 4 months at the pool in bikini
HEY THE JUVEN AND ARNICA HOW SOON BEFORE DID YOU START TAKING IT ?
Arnica 2 weeks before surgery. Juven day after surgey
You look really good! I love your MMO results, I am planning a MMO w/Ortega next year after I heal from my BBL... I would like to ask you a question, how long you had to stay in MIAMI for this MMO & also did you just do Breast Lift or you did augmentation? You look great, thanks for sharing your photos!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

A very wonderful talented doctor. He is very down to earth. He listened to everything I wanted. I love my results and I have pictures to prove it. Going back for a bbl. I cant wait. I do wish I live in Florida instead of IL. I also want to THANK Karla, Jenn and the whole staff at Spectrum Aesthetic for being so super friendly and wonderful to me. :) Forever loyal to Dr. Mel Ortega. All my friends and clients will be going to Dr. ORTEGA :)