Ready for the New Me - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies... I have been on this site daily for...

Hello Ladies... I have been on this site daily for a few months now. (Stalking) I'm finally ready to document my transformation to the flat side. I am a mother of a 13yr old and a 6yr old. I am currently in my early 30's 5'2 and 140pds. I have been wanting a mommy makeover since I had my 1st child over a decade ago. I am now less than a month away from my big day. I am anxious, nervous, and excited all at the same time. I have been doing some prepping for my up coming sx. I have been taking iron, vitamin C and a multi vitamin to help prepare me for surgery. I still have some other things to buy. I will be having surgery at Vanidades Cosmetic Center in Miami, Fl. I will be traveling from a different city in Florida and will stay in Miami for a couple of days and then return home after surgery. I will add before photos as soon as I find out how to upload them.

Pre op pictures

This is what I look like now... In less then a month...I will hopefully look a lot different.

1 week before my sx date...Super excited

Ok ladies...So it's one week before my sx date. I have mixed emotions...Im hoping everything goes well. My flight leaves next Thursday for Miami. I have my mom taking care of the kids in my absence. I will return in a week. I have bought everything I will need. I have a caretaker from Miami that will care for me during my stay. Im trying to get everything washed and cleaned up at home before I leave. I know my mom will take good care of the house and kids The days are flying by so fast...before you know it I will be at the airport saying my good byes. Turned in my FMLA paper work so hopefully It's approved. Good luck ladies...and happy healing.

Arrived in Miami

So, I arrived in Miami yesterday. I was taken to the clinic for lab work. My caregiver has been the best since I arrived. My patient coordinator from clinic has helped me out from the intial call to set my sx up. I am an hour away from having sx. Im nervous and anxious. Keep me in your prayers. I will update as soon as I can on the recovery.

post op day 2 pics

Hello, the last couple of days have had there ups and downs. I am currently doing ok. I asked my caregiver to take these pics. So, here they are.

Almost 1week post up

Ladies....So, Im almost 1week post op. I finally made it back home from Miami. This may be TMI but I had my first bowel movement yesterday which made me feel so much better. I also had my drains taken out yesterday. It feels so good to be home. Everything went as planned in Miami. I can say everyday is getting better and a little easier. I have a long way to recovery but hey I knew it wouldn't be easy. So im posting a picture from earlier this morning since I don't have the drains.

2 weeks post op

Well it's been 2 weeks and im feeling good. Some days im walking straight and other days im walking a little hunched over. Im still swollen...I hate being swollen...it's mainly in my lower abdomen. Im currently about 133 pds if not less. I don't want to be less then
this. I start looking sickly if I get to small. Im starting to get back into my normal routine. I am exhausted by bedtime. I have been sleeping better at night. I was having a hard time sleeping thru the night. I felt like I wasn't getting the proper rest. Everything is better now...I feel well rested. At this point im glad I did this for me. Im definitely getting my confidence back. Here is a couple of pics of me in my swimsuit. I had to try it on even though summer is over.

4 weeks and back at work

So 11/4 was my 1st day back at work. I have desk job...so it wasn't to bad....but for some reason by 2:30...3:00 I was swollen and stiff. I couldn't wait to get off the 1st couple of days. Im sleeping more comfortably at night. I have had a minor set back during the past 2 weeks. The scar under my breast reopened. It was just a small spot....so I cleaned it and applied neosporin and it has closed up nicely. I still dont regret my decision to have had this done. I am attaching some pics of me at 4 weeks.

2 months and feeling great!!!

Hello All.....
Well it's now 2 months and counting and I'm feeling great. I'm just about 93% back to feeling like my normal self. I do exercise now. I also still get some swelling in my lower abdomen after a full day of activity. This will go away as time goes on. Things couldn't be better right now. I am seeing more women going to Vanity cosmetic and Dr. Fisher. My experience there was a good one. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to. On another note...I did eat alot for Thanksgiving...but hey who didn't. I enjoyed spending time with family and friends and even got some Black Friday deals.
I will continue to update my experience just like the women before me did. I tell women...if your not happy with the way you look...do something about it. Rather it's weight loss...surgery or whatever it takes to make you a better you...do it!!! I refuse to be unhappy with myself. Life is way to short and i'm only getting older. I will post more pictures soon. I just wanted to give an update to let you ladies know....I'm still here and doing well.

updated pics

Updated pictures

On another mission!!!

Hi everyone,

So just a quick update...im on another mission...im looking into getting a bbl. Come by my new blog and show your girl some luv. Im loving my results so far on my mommy makeover.... he did his thing on me. I will continue to peep in and out on this review...but I will be a little more current on my bbl blog. Until next time ladies.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was a great Dr. He did meet my expectations. The clinic was ok. He made me feel very comfortable. Im glad I choose him he did an excellent job.

Your Working With Some Dangerous Curves... FABULOUS DOLL
Don't know the ladies profile name but she's a previous patient of his and his tt's are excellent. Read his reviews. But he did a really good job on your tummy and waist considering u didn't get a tt. My post preg tummy looks like ur b4 pics so these post op pics give me major hope. Did everything go smooth with the coodinators at Vanity (my only concern)?
Sheila was my coordinator...if you call.... ask for her...she is straight up no....B.S.
You look really good girli!
Thanks!!!
compared to the docs work in DR, did u feel he sucked all the fat he could out?
Did you get a breast lift?
No, I'm getting a tummy tuck March 14th.
Lol, oops, wrong feed.
Yes....I did...no implant
what type of garment/binder did you wear post op? He did an awesome job, you look great!
Hi... The office should give you a binder. I wore that and a waist cincher for about 2 or 3 months.
you look wonderful...