I'm Just Starting out So I'll Figure Out How To...

I'm Just Starting out So I'll Figure Out How To Upload My Before Pics Soon......
I'm A Young Mommy Needing A Mommy Makeover. I've already Consulted With a Patient Coordinator At CG Cosmetic. Dr Freiman Is My Prospective Surgeon and I'm Excited. The Office Was Real Professional And I Loved The Communication With My Patient Coordinator.
I Know I Will Need A BL/With Implants And Tummy Tuck Since I Have a Hernia After my pregnancies...... As For Size, I Want to be a Full D (High Profile). But Since I'm so small, I don't want to look TOO BUSTY or TOP HEAVY...... Here Are Some Wish Pics.

Hello happy your surgery went well, i am schedule for doctor freiman for my MM on the 25 of Nov. How are you loving your result? would love to see recent pics Where did you purchase your faja ? did it work for you?
I'm so glad you found us and started your story here on RealSelf! Here's how to do the rice test to help give you an idea of what size might be right for you. Hopefully your doctor will also have in office sizers for you to test out. Please keep us posted!
Dr Freiman did my tummy tuck and augmentation. I'm a very happy girl. I was measured at VS as a 34D. Not sure if it's a full D or my though.

A Few Pics Of My Own

So I Found Some More Pics Of My "CLEAVAGE". My Boobs Have No Shape And They Sag. So I Fit A 36B/34C Bra Right Now. THEY ARE A BIT SAD LOOKING. BUT I CANT WAIT TO GET THE HIGH PERKY BOOBS I'VE DREAMT OF.

Goodluck! Can't wait to see your progress pics!! Dr freiman Is amazing so I know you'll be happy :))
Thank you!! :) I will try some rice sizers. But It's Hard because I Have breast tissue. Do I add a few cc's more? Let me know :)
Everything is progressing really well. I can hardly believe how well I feel.

The Tummy Reveal

I Feel Like I Should Let You See My Tummy. Im Quite Embarrassed But It Will Be Tucked Soon. My Tummy Has Stretch Marks And I Have A Big Pudge. My Two Kids Stretched Me Out During Pregnancy. Its Not So Easy To Workout Because With My Hernia, My Stomach Won't Tone As Much. I Wish To Have A Toned FLAT Tummy One Day.

When are you having surgery?
Im going to set a date soon. In about July/August.
Gotcha. Keep us updated.

Vitamin Supplements

So I went to my walgreens and purchased some vitamin supplements. Especially one with IRON because I went to a doctor's appointment and two things were low: IRON and CALCIUM. I understand why my calcium is low because im lactose intolerant. So I bought CALTRATE chewable gummies. And for IRON I have a One A Day Supplement and I try to eat more greens everyday. So lets see how much better my health gets.

Also get arnica Montana tablets and cream, brolemin, helps with swelling and bruising!
Keep us posted. I went their fir my original consult but ended up just doing BA and with another doctor. I would love to see how the TT shows up
Ok. I will! ;)

More Wish Pics!!

I've been looking up many implant cc. I see many women that have 300cc and their boobs looks big! So I decided to reconsider getting 500cc implants. Im so tiny and I don't want to be top heavy. I want a natural looking bust. Plus a lovely RS friend let me snag one of her wish pics! So I'm going to look in between 325cc and 425cc. I do have breast tissue so I will hope I choose a nice size. No surgery date set yet! But once I get all the money, I will!

We have similar tummies!! We have the same belly buttons too. :) lol You have such a great shape, with your surgeries you will look gorgeous!! Have you decided on your ccs yet? I changed mine from 400 to 425 ccs. Not a huge difference but a little. It will make me feel better about it. I am getting excited!! Cant wait to hear about your story as you decide on a surgery date!! :)
I thought about 400cc because Im so tiny! But I want violume lol. I cant wait to schedule a date. And I'll keep updated on your journey too! Thanks! :)
Wowser you are young and gorgeous allready! I love your wish pics you will look amazing. I was pretty assymetrical so I wound up with a 300 and a 375. Good luck on your choice of size I am sure you will be happy!

Momma Got The Moola

So I now have enough money to pay for my surgery! All my work has paid off and I will call CG Cosmetic early in the morning to send my payment and schedule a date! I'm so happy right now!
Ooh I will keep you updated! I'm getting closer to my dreams :)

Good Luck I'm sure you will love the results!! :)
Thamk you
You'll have amazing results because your in good shape already! So happy for you! Be sure to have lots of support and help around the house! I'm at 13 days PO and hubby just left for military training on Sunday...and I'm already exhausted! We have 3 and 6 yr olds! I can't keep up...they are going to my best friends tomorrow! I need to relax and quite trying to do so much! Great pics! You'll do fantastic! So nice to be able to get your body back after baby!!!

its Done! Well The Surgery Date Part

Hey Gals! I've Got A Surgery Date For August 14!!! Yay!! And A Pre-Op Appointment For July 31st! So Happy About It! Should I Be Buying Supplies Now? Or Should I Wait Until After My PreOp?
I feel like I had to keep on emailing my Patient Coordinator so she can actually remember that I Made a payment. Which is weird because I feel like she gets too busy and forget me. But anyway, I hope things get better with time.

Congrats on the date set! It will be here before you know it! As for supplies. I truly wouldn't be too concerned about much right now. Make sure you find out what your dr says the office gives. Mine, I bought the scar treatment, bra and binder in with my 'package' so I went home with it all. Now, I recently just bought a compression garment that is a lot less bulky but I waited till two weeks PO and for the Drs approval. I got my new one from Walmart and they are like tight boy shorts that go up high up my belly. Love it! I also bought some coobie bras (referred by the dr) and I love the comfort bra (you buy in sizes like sm, med, lg) so you don't have to worry about what size you might be after surgery vs three months down the road! Hope that helps and hope you are quite patient ;)
This does helps! Thank you! I'll just be patient and see what the doctor says!
Good luck with the surgery :)

Just A Few Pics Of My Tummy

These are a few pictures of my stomach. How I'm so little but I still look pregnant. Which sucks! I try ducking it in but that bottom pooch cannot deceive anyone. SO I hide it with my purse or try ducking it as much as I can. I'm tired of sucking in my gut.

I remember I was feeling the same way. I hated everytime someone asked me if I was pregnant! Mh daughter is 11 months old now and I lost all weight but pouch. Im so glad I went through with this. So worth the pain.
You've felt my pain! I can't wait until I stop sucking it in
Hi! Just saw that we have similar stats.. I'm 5 feet, 112 lbs. I got mentor silicone gels, smooth round high profile, 400cc's, on may 20th. Feel free to check out my pics. From what I can see in your pictures, it looks like we started of with a similar amount of natural tissue, so might give you an idea of what 400 would look like on you :)

Just An Update... Just Because BUT Don't think I'm Crazy!

So I've been on a fit lifestyle for a week now and I am pleased so far. I am doing Insanity Workouts daily (which is kicking my but), Eating clean and healthy about 4-6 meals daily and staying away from too much sugar, salt and MCDONALD's. I bought a nice size dumbbell so I can work on my arms and Squats for my legs. Main reason is, I want to have a fit & toned body and my stomach will be so much easier to get abs after my surgery.
I've already gained TWO POUNDS and my tummy didn't get even bigger because I'm eating healthy.
I don't know if some people think I'm CRAZY but I'm not working out to be skinny-er but to be fit. I'll post a picture of myself in about two weeks to see if i made some improvements! This is week 2 so far....
I don't have much so i might as well tighten it up! And maybe one day I will be a bikini model... we'll see

You've got a great body now! You're going to look amazing afterwards! I was really into being fit...for a phase. Then I think that I couldn't appreciate my progress because of the saggy tummy skin and tatas. So I gave up. I think that this surgery is going to help us see and love our fitness result.
Yes. It would help once they tuck our extra skin in! That has been my biggest problem. I can't wait to see your results
Good luck on your journey!! You can definitely be a bikini model after this.

A Little Change

I love the words of encouragement from you ladies. Thank you! I made a change to my surgery date. It was for August 14th But I called to change it to August 5th! One week closer....!
Even though my patient coordinator is ALWAYS busy in her office, she responds to her emails. One thing Is I feel like I want to be able to reach her on the phone, but if I can't I guess email is the next best thing. I finally called about the 5th time and spoke to her and she said she'll change my surgery date to the 5th.

I'm a persistent little woman! I made sure I sealed that date for my surgery! All is well and my body is so sore from working out, but it will all pay off!

Hey Doll ! Can you send me his contact information would really appreciate it :) Thanks
I sent it in a message. Check your inbox! Good luck on your journey
Hey there, I am also having a BA and a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair this summer:) My surgery is booked for July 16th. I cannot wait! I have done everything possible to tighten my stomach muscles after having my baby but they just won't completely close up so I know how you feel. It will be great to see a flat tummy again:) I hope all goes well with you. I'm finding the waiting is the hardest part lol. Did u decide on what size of implants you are getting? My PS suggested 375cc HP for me. I am in the process of asking if I can go a bit bigger though lol, but haven't heard back from the nurse yet. The size debate is just so hard.

Surgery Date Change Again?

So I initially scheduled my surgery for August 14th, then I changed it to August 5th! Now a friemd of mine is having her college ceremony on August 6th. Should I reschedule my surgery for August 7th? Or show up hunched over with pain meds in my purse? Lol! I know that's a crazy question to ask. But I've already been back and forth with my surgeon office about surgery dates. Help me gals.

Hey girl, how tough are you , I guess that's the key. We all know what our bodies can handle. What's the worst you've been thru and how did you handle it? Five days after surgery I went to a company picnic and was great. The second or third day I was at walmart shopping. If you think you can do it. Go far it. Stay on ur meds and have something really loose to wear. Let us know what you decide to do;•}
I would do it right after our much sooner
I swear your stomach looks just like mine. I am 5'1 116lbs. I am having my surgery August 7th. Can't wait to see your results!

Hey Ladies!

THANK YOU GALS FOR RESPONDING TO MY LAST POST, I DONT WANT TO SEEM SELFISH. BUT I DECIDED THAT I'LL WAIT UNTIL MY PREOP APPOINTMENT JULY 31ST AND TALK TO MY PS. BY THEN I'LL SEE IF I'LL CHANGE THE DATE OR KEEP THE DATE. My friend told me that it would be a short ceremony about 1hr so I will see what works out by then. THANK YOU GALS......

COMPRESSION GARMENT SHOPPING.....

I was looking into a faja/ compression garment for post op. I saw that they range from $100-160. I went on ebay and found one for $58 is it a good deal? Since my surgery and preop date are so.close I will order my garment soon. Im looking for a garment that are shorts and braless. If you gals know where I can find a good deal or any store in Miami that may have fajas for a better price?

Torture sorry. I hate spell check!
Lol I understand! I will see if I can change my surgery date at my preop appointment, thank you
Yes, I wouldn't even attempt to go to the ceremony the very next day, you will only be putting yourself thru toucher and no good will come of it. You will need to be resting.

KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!

I've actually requested my vacation at my job. Lets hope It gets approved! I asked for 5weeks vacation and only 2weeks will be paid. But that's fine because I will pay my bills in advance!
I have to be able to carry at least 15lbs at my job so 5weeks is a good time period and I will be able to walk/stand and carry the items!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that I get my vacation approved because from August 4-August 10 I will have full support from my family with my healing process and my kids. So that week would be the best week to have my surgery and most of my recovery.

I will be praying for you doll, and bless ur families hearts for being there to help you;•}
Will keep fingers crossed. ..

In between Sizes..... Need Some help

These are the reason why I want to have a bigger size! I did mention that I wanted a D Cupp but didn't want to look TOP HEAVY. Are any of these good wish pics to use?
I was considering 400cc but I may get a bigger cc like 450-500?
I had a talk with my friend and she said that I should get the boobs that I've always wanted! And that I should opt for the bigger size, basically get my money worth. But since I'm so petite, I don't want to look like WALKING BOOBS.
So these are some of wish pics I found on Instagram. And these ladies are petite but with a big bust. They still look porportionate......
I don't want to have to wear a padded bra anymore. I want my boobs to be all the padding I need!
What do you gals think?

I dont know how the Drs in Florida are but I had mine done in St. LOUIS. The Ps will take measurements of your chest width and give you some sizes that would be proportinate with your build. They usually take several sizers in the OR and try different sizes to see what fits best. I took wish pics in and put trust in my surgeon that between what I wanted and what he thought would work would be the best fit. I Had some asseymetry(?) He put 300cc in one and 375cc in the other and I just got measured at a professional bra shop and was told I am a 34 DD or DDD depending on the type of bra. I dont think they look any where near that size but the bras fit great. I am only 4 weeks out so things may change but I guess what I am trying to say is a certain amount of ccs in one person is a totally different bra size in in ine person compared to the same ccs in someone else. Dont fret too much over it I am sure between you and your PS every thing will work out fine!!! I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!
Oh thank you! I think I'll wait to try on some sizes at my preop appointment. It will help me make a better decision
From someone who is is getting a reduction I recommend you don't go too heavy. The back, neck and shoulder pain you might end up with will certainly cause you problems not to mention the shoulder grooves. So don't go too big you may end up unhappy? And yes, you don't want to be walking boobs, you are pretty petite and you don't want to be all boobs, you'll never feel comfortable. You need to decide what's right for you, nobody else really can.

A couple of concerns & found a faja

So I emailed my patient coordinator about the compression garment...... No response. So then I emailed Yadira who is her supervisor and she responded very quickly. She sent me a suggestion about which compression garment to get.
One thing I don't really like is that my patient coordinator is always too busy for me. Yadira (who isnt my coordinator) always answers in a timely fashion. Which I appreciate!
I just wish my own coordinator had time for me, but whenever I speak to her she answers every question. But that's if I get ahold of her....
So I found a faja/compression garment from the one she suggested. It was on ebay for $85! I looked into amazon, and make me heal and they ranged from 90+. So I'll save a few bucks and buy from ebay!
That faja is a capris style so I will be sweating my ass off in that garment! Sheesh!

Hi there! Don't be embarrassed to show your body in this form...we are all on the same boat:-) what are your stats? Meaning how tall are u and how much do u weigh? Not sure if I missed that info but that has a lot to do w the size you choose for your breasts.
Thank you so much! I'm 5'1 110lbs. I was going for a Full D. But I think I should do a FULL C/SMALL D. I don't want to feel like I have two saddle bags on My chest!!!
Ah my first round of implants I wore a walcol bra with no underwire. It wasn't bad. I've since found that other women get them from their doc or after and find them to be super comfy. I will probably be using them this next round too.

VACATION APPROVED

So happy that I have my vacation approved!! Yay! I'm taking off August 4- September 15. I want to make sure I have enough time to heal and enough family support. Plus kids are starting school August 18 So I need to be able to stand up straight when I meet my kids teacher LOL. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! THANK YOU GALS FOR ALL OF YOUR WISHES. AND IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY POST OP PROCESS....... ALL SMILES!

Congrats.....but let me just warn you! You will not be standing up straight on the 18th when your kids start school. You will be lucky if you are up for the task! Good Luck!
Lol! Thank you for the warning. Do you think I'll at least be able to walk? I also start classes August 25th but I won't have to walk for a long period of time
You're very fortunate to have such a time frame for recovery! You're going to look great, can't wait to see your updates

#Flat Boobs

I have no upper pole anything. Their like two socks lol. I usually wear a padded bra with that bra so it looks more natural. Or one bra is for support and the other bra is for volume.
I'm still waiting for my new boobs! August needs to hurry up.

It's comin girlie , super excited for you!! ;•}
Thank you!! :) just still waiting!
Go with the surgeon's advice he is an absolute perfection when it comes to it. Yadira is to die for she is so sweet and on point. You will love your results don't kill yourself trying to figure out the size he will do that for you. When he suggested 550-600ccs for me I almost dropped in scare.. But I went with 550 so now I'm thinking 600 would have been just fine too but I love them to death either way. Hope everything works out.. Keep us posted.

Hi IM STILL HERE

I have bit out of commission for a bit. I had my daughter's birthday to plan, she's 3YRS old! I had to get all my registration done for school. And I had to get a medical clearance from my doctor.
Ok. I had surgery (drainage of my lung) back in 2010 and my P'S wanted to make sure that my lungs are healthy enough to do surgery and if I could be cleared for anesthesia. Well today my physician cleared me! Yay!! So happy about that. Now the anesthesiologist at CG cosmetic has to double check before my surgery date. I hope they clear me.

Another thing. I've been battling about which surgeon I should go to. Mainly because I've already paid CG cosmetic for my surgery. And I can't possibly get a full refund now. Gosh! But I'm meeting with dr. Ortega to MAKES SURE I'm making the right decision.
Dr freiman told me that he'll give me mod plus profile with 265cc implants. I thought "THAT IS SO TINY". And that's not what I want. He said because I'm getting a lift he doesn't want the incisions to tear. But I spoke to my mother (number 1 supporter) and a close friend. They said that he sounds like he know what he's doing. He's suggesting a size proportionate to my body type, so right now I need a second surgeon's opinion.
I mean I do want a nice set of boobs but I want FULLNESS. I definitely don't want to be tipping over or to look like a letter P!
Ok so tomorrow is my consultation with Dr ortega. I'll let you know how that goes and which surgeon I pick.
Note: this isn't undermining dr freiman and his expertise. I do believe he knows what he's doing, I just need another opinion before I make my final surgery decisions

Hey, I think you'll look great and it seems the doctor has your best interest at heart.
It's true that when your getting a lift it is wise to get a smaller implant because of the weight on the incision
Yes. After I spoke to my mom and friend, they reassured me about going bigger. I do want fullness but I don't want to look like the letter P

So...... The Verdict Is!

Ok! So I told you guys that I was going to compare which doctor I should go to! I'm keeping dr. Freiman, he knows exactly what he's doing. He's not exactly kisses and rainbows but he's straight to the point and honest. Which is what a surgeon should be! Ok so I have about 15 days until my pre-op appointment!!!

Now it's the countdown. Just waiting to see what happens then. So comfortable with my final decision.

I've been following his work for some time now and love his breast jobs. As long as he has the skills that's all it matters (at least for me).. Best wishes to you. :-)
You're so right. That's what I had to process in my mind. I had the "perfect body" vision but he didn't disappoint me when he explained his suggestion. And his skills speak for him. That's what I had to realize when I made my final decision. So freiman it is! :)
It must feel great to have that decision made! So what did Dr. Ortega say as far as size and procedure?

Not So Sexy!

My belly is wrinkled and with stretch marks. Looks like a wrinkled shirt! My tummy flops over my tight and pants. Gosh less than 3 weeks left!
I stopped insanity workout because I was tired of not seeing results. I basically gave up, but I will workout post surgery!

OH NO SHE DIDNT!

Oh hecckkkkkkkkkkk no! I'm not sure if I can use profanity on realself.
But someone asked me today if I was pregnant! Are you kidding me? I told her that is so rude! You don't tell someone that, especially if they aren't pregnant dammit.
The other day my daughter was grabbing my tummy and telling me that my tummy is big..... Please save me dr. Freiman! ;)
Only a few more days! Well 17 days until my surgery and no one will have anything to say about my pudge.
SOS...... and no one will have a 2 or 3 cent about my tummy. Can't wait.....

Dang, it is funny but not all in one. only a few more weeks!!!
Exactly. I think damm that was rude. But then I laugh it off and think SOON!
Girl, it happens. Last year I saw an acquaintance and her belly looked like she was 5 months pregnant. I'm thinking to myself (I didn't know J was pregnant! She looks so cute") I was all happy and I got close and I said it "I didn't know you were pregnant! She replied "I'm not!" "why do I looked it?!! ..I wanted the earth to swallow me!! Hahaha!! She could have fooled anyone. That's how big her belly was. I saw her last month and she had lost alot of weight and the her belly had gone down alot. Soon you'll be on the flat side girl and I more looking prego. Make sure before surgery that you don't eat heavy. That way day of surgery you not bloated and he can work better your belly so you can get better results. The more empty the intestines the better. :-)

Am I Getting A Bit Obsessed?

I'm on my way to work now and ive been up since about 4am this morning watching "Botched". Its a new tv show on E! network. It when people get revision surgery procedures from two famous plastic surgeons!
I wateched all of the first episodes EARLY THIS MORNING and a new episode will come on tonight at 10pm.
How will I stay awake at work? Hell if I know.
Now im twindling my fingers and counting down the days until my surgery and looking at many pic of BOOBS & TUMMY TUCKS..... Even other procedures.
I need help lol!

Oh! Darn it!! I totally forgot to watch "Botched" -.- :-(
Lol I do things like that some times (stay up all night watching a series). You can do it! Not much longer and you will be on the flat side.
I keep forgetting to watch Botched. Hopefully I will remember tonight. I heard there was an episode about a bad tummy tuck. I wanted to see it.

Some Supplies

I've already bought some supplies! I didn't purchase anything I didn't feel was necessary.
-compression garment $62
-Antibacterial soap $5
-sponge (for bathing) $1
-white sports bra (set of 2) $12
-comfy socks (set of 6) $7
-2 new large pillows (needed them anyway) $16

Another thing on getting are tea packets. I will be drinking Tea HUNTY and some coconut water. I'll get the big packet from WHOLE FOODS MARKET.

Going to purchase arnica Montana pills from WHOLE FOODS MARKET. It's only $6!!! And a pack of chux because I don't want to soil my sheets when I get out of surgery. That's it!

IM TELLING YOU, WHOLE FOODS HAS A VARIETY OF THINGS IN IT'S WHOLE BODY AISLES AND PACKAGES OF COCONUT WATER. ALMOST THERE GALS..... ABOUT TWO WEEKS LEFT TIL SURGERY.
You guys see my new sheet set? Got it from DD Discount and Ross had traveling neck pillows for $7!! I didn't get it because i don't think i needed it but if you gals are looking for neck pillows try your local Ross. You might find it for the LOW.

Oh yeaaa.......

And gauze pads!! To keep my incisions covered. I bought two packs of 10 gauze pads.

Thank you for the review! I'm due for august 7th and can't wait as well. I like your little shopping lost you put together and will be picking up some arnica myself ! Good luck with everything . Keep us posted.
I like your list too! Especially the ice bags! I'm being very frugal! And keeping it simple as possible :) during my healing process I'll see what else I'll need!
Nice! I need to make a trip to Whole Foods. I was going to order that arnica stuff online but if I can get it for $6 then I'll just go to the store.

One Digit Now!

9 days until My pre-op appointment and 14 days til my surgery. The days are going by fast, I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't have to think about it so much!!
I have semi bad news. I am coughing!!! I sneezed 3 times last night! Ahhhjhhh I'm getting worried cause I don't want to be sick....
It's been raining so much in miami and I'm an A.C. kind of girl. A.C. In my car, in my room I just can't stand being hot!!! Lol
I don't want to take anything because it's so close to my surgery. What can I do?

I love your blog! You must be getting very excited for your surgery :)
Thank you!!! I am so excited. Its only 12days away but seems so far! Yeee
this is awesome....I LOVE how excited you are and that you keep updating this :)! It makes me motivated even though I'm several months off. How's Insanity going?? I finished my first round a month ago and even though it kicked my a** it was fantastic. I lost 9 inches overall and 5 lbs but gained a TON of lean muscle. The PS's I've seen so far have said my TT will be a piece of cake since I've done all the hard work already :). I'm doing P90X3 now and still mixing in Insanity cause I missed Shaun T, lol! Almost pre-op time for you!! How do you think you'll manage not working out for soooo long?? I'm gonna go a little crazy I think.

Feeling Better!

Hey yall im feeling better. I cough here and there but I dont have any sneezing or mucus. Ok. So this is good news, im stayong away from the AC. Well im trying to stay away. Haven't purchased any new supplies lately but im taking
-multivitamins
-calcium/ vitamin D
Twice a day only because my iron & vitamin d levels have been low.
Ahhh less than two weeks dammit!

Hurry up!

OMG I am so excited for you.. your surgery is so close!!! Mine is 10 days after yours.. SOO excited for you san
Yep....you have a great spirit and attitude! Love it, you will do great with surgery, and as fit as you already look.....you will look amazing after! Can't wait to keep hearing.
Thank you so much! It's just the last few days that's nail biting..... eek!

It's Getting Serious! Wrinkled Shirt

Countdown continues! Less than two weeks left dammit lol.
My tummy pics are posted. Those are pics of my tummy relaxed and bent over. I call it wrinkled shirt because if the stretch marks and hernia in my belly button. The stretchmarks surrounds my entire belly. I hope he can get rid of as much wrinkles as possible.
I swear the stretch marks don't really matter as much, I want a flat tummy and cute BB. pre-op is in 6 days!

Excuse my messy room.....

ITS ALMOST YOUR TIMEEEEEEEEEE
Ten days is nothing except when you're waiting for something so monumental! I can't wait to see your results!
So close. :) (Cheering over here for you)

Don't Forget......

Basically, I'm going shopping for school items tomorrow with my kids! While I'm out I will pick up some last minute items for my surgery. ....
-arnica pellets
-bed pads
-coconut water/pineapple juice
That's all for now.

Don't forget to watch BOTCHED TONIGHT AT 10 PM! :)

I can't wait to see your results and your belly is a bit like mine. This site has been so helpful and your posts are very encouraging. Will be keeping you in prayer for safety during surgery, recovery and great results.
I can't wait to see your pictures. :)
I'm recording Botched! Thanks for the reminder. :)

Hey Ladies!

I have been going through love issues. Basically some guys are assholes!
Ok next!
Now I purchased
-vitamin c pills $4
-bed pads 9 for $9
-coconut water/ 2 for $3
-arnica pellets $6
my cough came back! Im so sad..... im going to drink my vitamin c pills and multivitamins. And drink tea!!!!!! I don't want to get worse..... I hope it doesn't. My preop appointment is Thursday. 2 days away, very excited. I'll see what they say then.

by the way, im not stressing over that man...... gosh

Cough, cough go away!!!
Lol. That's what I'm screaming..... I have my pre-op tomorrow so I'll see what they say
I hope you get rid of that cough! I just starting feeling a tiny little tickle in my throat. I hope it's nothing. I rarely get sick so if I do I will be mad. Sorry about your love troubles. You don't need that crap right now.

I'm Fighting This Cough......

Yesterday while at whole foods market I bought tea bags! Yes. Some riccola throat lozenges! Oh Yes. And that AC is off until day AFTER my surgery.
I'm not playing any games.
Keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly at my pre-op appointment tomorrow! And hopefully by surgery day, that cough is depleted. Counting down......
It felt so good to look at my work schedule starting next week and to see that I'm OFF!
I'm really getting closer and let's hope everything continues to go good....

Praying for an awesome appt tomorrow! Girl you are gonna be so sexy (sexier!) I'm already loving my new body ten days out. Has boosted my self confidence huge like!
Thank you! I can't wait. Only a few days left! !! Eekkk
And yup lots of men are loooooooosers! That's why we gotta do us!!!

Let Me Give You This Tea......

So I couldn't make it to my pre-op yesterday because I had to register my son for school and I would've made it too late! So my coordinator rescheduled me for Monday.
I'll be free all day on Monday so it's perfect that I do my pre-op then......
4 more days until surgery! Fingers crossed x

I was wondering if I'll see you on Thursday. Dr. Told me not to drink tea until the time for surgery. How are you feeling? Did the cough go away?
No tea? Yikes! I guess I'll stop drinking tea. I've been taking cough drops and vitamin C. BUT I think I'll stop the cough drops too just in case. The cough is the same but I don't seem to have any other symptoms. So on monday I hope everything is well.... I will be there Monday for pre-op and Tuesday for surgery
Enjoy your weekend!

Counting Down!!

Heyyyy. This may be the last weekend I have this wrinkled tummy!!!!
I notice that my cough increases when I'm at home, so it may be dust related! :(
Tomorrow I'm going to disinfect my entire room! I need to be healthy enough for my surgery.
Thanks to psineedthis IM NOT Drinking Tea ANY MORE. I'm just drinking shots of ginger, consuming more garlic with my foods and drinking vitamin C once daily.
I'll see if I get the OK for surgery tomorrow.
Oh and today was my last day at work. Yay! Once I clocked out I felt so much relief!
Posting an update of my pre-op appointment tomorrow!

TODAY!!!! :) :) Hope everything went well and you're not in too much pain. Stay on top of your meds so that the pain doesn't get away from you! Hugs from GA!!
Thank you love! Surgery is tomorrow! So excited
Fingers crossed as well. A cough will not be fun after the TT :( Good luck!!

YAYYYUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYY! !!!

Ok, so everything went smoothly!
They did my blood work and said my cough wasn't alarming. Yay!
I went in and they took some before pictures! It went very quick since I already saw dr freiman, i will speak to him before my surgery.
My surgery is scheduled for 4pm...... The hell? Kinda late! I wanted to watch pretty little liars by 8pm lol! but it's fine. No complaints here, I'm getting a brand new body tomorrow.
They gave me a packet of instructions!
-No eating or drinking after 12am
- No jewelry, makeup or nail polish
- No piercings (which I have a few of)
-Bring sports bra with open front
-Bring pain medicine

I have everything. I'm wearing a loose fitting dress or outfit. So happy! 4pm, I'm ready!

***** my 4 pain meds were $70. I got them at a doctor's pharmacy in sw 8st. The office rendered me to them.
My pain meds are:
-Flexeril
-Omnicef
-Percocet
-Ondansetron
I had to Google them! I don't want to be taking anything strange.

So tomorrow I will do last minute shopping for my kids school supplies. Get some socks and house slippers.
but now I will DUST my room from ceiling to floor.
Yay......... excited!!! So......... excited!!!!!!

Good luck today!! Hope all goes well!!
Today is the day.. woot woot. If you need anything, you have my number. I can't wait to see pictures. Have a quick recovery love
Almost there!

Today is the day!

They asked me to come in early so its currently 11am and im on my way there now...... im so excited. Thank you for all the well wishes. Love you girls will update later..... yay!!!

Good luck!! Thinking of you! I feel better today, yesterday I was sleeping almost all day. Sending you good vibes!!
Good luck to you today... will be thinking of you - thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well with little pain and no barfing for sure. See you on the other side!
Bajajaja I was so excited for you I got ahead of myself by a day! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a smooth, safe surgery. Let us know how you are when you feel up to it :)!

Ok... I'm Here....

Flat side feels so good. I tried to sneak a peek but my incisions started to sting a bit.
I went to pee.... took me 15MINS to go to the bathroom. About 6 mins to use it and 10mins to get back into the bed!!! Lol
I took my muscle relaxant and percocet. I'm trying my best to keep my arms close together so I don't stress the implants.
My tummy looks so flat in my garment they sent me home in. So tomorrow is my day 1 pre-op. Hope everything goes well.
My mouth feels so dry! I didn't have the strength to eat anything on the way home. I just wanted to get into bed!
How many days average will it take for me to feel "normal" again..... My entire belly is in pain! And I'm looking like grandma daisy over here!

I am so excited for you. I saw your twins, it looks good. Can't wait to see the new you.
Just stay on your pain meds and don't be a hero! It really is not bad? Just rest and don't do what you shouldn't be. If you stay ahead of the pain, it's really not bad at all. On about day 5 & 6 you can feel,everything trying to mend together with a twinge here and there. The pain meds are cut really down by then as you don't need as much. Happy healing and good luck!
Hey maria. You are so right! Iwont try to do anything rigorous because I I dont feel much pain. I'll take things slow and follow post op instructions, I may mess up what I've worked hard for!

So I Sneaked A Peek!

Ok. Last night went well. I just kept on waking up out of nowhere but other than that my pain level is 5.
I feel like the percocet isn't really working..... it eases it a LITTLE but it doesn't work as much as I thought it would.
I tried to pee again this morning and my incision stunned to bad, no matter how slow I went.
I think I'm moving my arms too much because I can't move them upwards with ought feeling a sore pain in my armpit area. But other than that boobs feel good and I'll keep my arm movements to a minimum.
As for my tummy! I just feel that stinging feeling I've been talking about and I can't speak very loud.
So for now I will take things SLOW. I hope my boobs stay the same size! I love them already
Not sure how many cc yet, but I will know after my day 1 appointment this morning.
My kids made my morning and bought me flowers from outside! They are the sweetest.... even though they were riddled with ants! Lol
Will update later.

Sending you lots of healing angels to help you while in recovery!
Awww your kids are so sweet . Take it easy as I can imagine that pain is no joke. My prayers are you with you for your speedy recovery.
Congrats! Wow I love your review your body type is so much like mines! I can't wait!

Good news! day 1 post op

I went to my post op appointment. I got style 15 (mod plus profile) 265cc silicone implant. It's a modest size but I love how they look so far.... I hope they don't shrink down too much.
I met with dr. Ortega ( the other ortega) because dr freiman is off on Wednesday.
He said to bathe tomorrow, just cold blow dry after I'm done bathing. I won't fully bathe because he said to leave the incision tapes on so I will sponge bathe.
So happy.....
He also said to minimize taking percocet because it causes dry mouth and itching..... so try to switch over to Tylenol.
anything else? He said to record how much I'm draining every 24hrs, right now I'm draining 65 but once it goes down to 25 he'll remove the drains.
walking will help speed my recovery, but don't try to stand up to quick......
He approved to start taking the arnica pills and to take the antibiotic pills until they are finished......
alot on the first day. But I took it all in....!
Now it's rest time!

Hello!!!! Your story is so cool, im so jealous, my surgery is so expensive its taking me so long to save
Did you try your arnica pills yet? I have very similar pains to yours (except no pains peeing- and no misses- bcz I use my little buddy female urinal) so I took the 4 tiny arnica pellets under my tongue this morning and- pain was GONE! It's a muscle relaxer so that's probably what did the trick. But they made me really sleepy and I fell asleep shortly after. They even taste good- kinda sweet. No water needed. They dissolve under tongue. HTH! Feel better! :)
Oh wow..... I was going to start the arnica tomorrow. I was thinking about finishing taking percocet by day 3..... it's barely working anyway. If it will help relaxing my muscles then I definitely will stop the Flexeril as well. Thank you!

I'm On A Mission

I need to make a BM within the next 24hours! The top of my belly is bloated as hell, like there's a ball or something in there. Omg, I have to poop soon!
Mom is getting prune juice so I can release it all....
I unraveled my garment and it looks like a swollen hell BUT im so happy!!! He made a brande new belly button and moved all my extra skin down.....
I'll take a pic tomorrow because it was a struggle trying to do my little birdbath today! Lol
I also had the audacity to lay down on my back with my legs slightly bended. Ok laying down wasnt the bad part getting back up was. Once I got the assistance to get up my incision started stinging.
Oh hell no, wont do that again. I'd rather sleep at an incline and have a numb butt than to try to lay down again.... I WASNT READY!
Will update later.....

Im so glad to hear you are happy with what you see. Dying to see pics but I know it's not easy. I'm afraid to see what's under my wrap, particularly my belly button but I'm thinking positive!!! I like my PS's belly buttons so hopefully I got a good one too. Good luck with your mission! Lol
I will take pics of my body today. I'm feeling much better. So I will reveal what's under here in my next update
Congratulations!!! It gets better everyday. So excited to see what's under the bandages:-)

Good Morning!

Day 3 And I'm feeling sooo much better. I stopped taking the percocet and started taking arnica pills.
All I'm taking right now are the antibiotic pills that they prescribed me until they are done.
My butt is still numb.... lol but I can sit up a little better.
The top of my tummy is still extra bloated! Gosh... I'm taking some milk of magnesia (MOM). Maybe i will poop and all of that bloating will go away.
Sneaked some pics...... My body is still leaning a little, I'm working on getting my posture straight!

Day 3 post op

I couldn't upload in the last update. .. but be honest! Take a look at my before pics and these pics today.....

Looking great, glad to hear you are feeling great also! Hugs!
Those boobs and tummy are already looking good!!! Can't wait to see how your doing today. Happy healing!!
Lookin sooo good!! You will be so tiny when that swelling goes down!! My waist is 'forming' after the boxy swollen days... Down 2" from prep, 4" from immediately post op :)

The Past 18 hrs Have Been A Mess!

Hey gals. Remember that bulge in my tummy? Ok, it was bloating from surgery but yesterday I started feeling pain! Bubbly, contracting pain in that area only. I took some MOM and it was just getting even more bloated!
I didn't know what was going on. I finally thought it was gas because NO THING came out downstairs but I kept throwing up liquid. So I took Gas X. THAT AREA GOT EVEN HARDER AND BLOATED AND PAINFUL. I gave in and went to emergency room late last night. My pain level was 8 out of 10 and they gave me morphine for the pain. (Thank you jesus!) And did a cat scan on my tummy. Everything was normal except for the fact the bulge was from constipation as well..... I haven't made a BM in about 6days! So they said to drink fluids because if I keep eating solid foods it will just sit on top of my tummy.
They also prescribed miralax.... it's something they give to patients that are getting a colonoscopy procedure! He said it's strong but it will help me go and the bloating will go down.....
Girls! One thing I learned, stick to one method of de-constipating yourself ( I just made that word up).
So I drank the miralax with gatorade and I'm passing gas already. They advised me to take one packet a day. Hopefully my constipation cease today!

As for my tummy tuck part. It's getting better, I stopped all pain meds. Starting to walk a little more straight. I'm draining 25 or less now which is good! I get my drains removed Monday (Fingers crossed)
Boobs are juicy! I love touching them and looking at them. I will ask at my follow up on Monday if I should start massaging them.
Other than the constipation problem. I love everything about my surgery results!

Hope you are doing well. Just thinking of ya!
glad all is going well now. I hear having a BM is hard for alpt of ladies. my date is next week and I was thrilled now im super nervous. how did u calm yourself down
You look great!!! Happy recovery!!!

Mission Accomplished!

Ok.... I Got One Less Problem.... I pooped! I feel so much better! That miralax works wonders. And the bulge area is soft now. IM Taking Another packet of miralax today so I can completely clean out my system.
It took awhile but I accomplished my mission!
Now tomorrow I hopefully get my drains removed!
My boobs are feeling quite hard and heavy in the morning.... I guess I found out what "morning boobs" are lol.
But other than that everything is DANDY!
I'm walking faster now sitting up better. I just can't wait to see what's going on under these tapes! Thank you gals for your support on here! :) will upload new pics tomorrow!

On A Personal Note

I Have One Girlfriend and I feel like she hasn't been "available" for me.
Ok, we spoke in the day of my surgery. Then 2days later she was supposed to come see me but never texted or called me. Then the next day I asked what happened she said , "I don't even know but I'll come today" I ended up telling her to come next week that way I'll be feeling much better.
So yesterday I sent her a text and didn't hear from her all day.
Ok as my only friend I feel like she should be more supportive since I had major surgery. Am I wrong? Or just overreacting?
I need honest opinions. Thank you. And good morning!

so glad to hear you pooped!!! girl you and I are the same person lol!! I JUST got off the phone with my best friend b/c of this same issue. I sent her a text when I booked and she just replied "great" then no calls or questions a/b size, do I need anything with the babies, etc--nothing! And we've been friends for 10 years and that's just not the type of relationship we have. So this morning I bit the bullet and sent her a text saying that she didn't seem very interested/excited a/b my surgery and is everything OK with us. She called right away and told me that it all just happened sooooo fast, plus with us moving to FL in Oct it was like a whirlwind. Also, we had always thought we might have babies that would be closer in age and with the MM obviously my baby making days are over. So she was kinda sad a/b that as well b/c she lost her mom when she was younger and her sister doesn't want kids so she wanted to be able to share the experience with me. She apologized and realized it was selfish of her to think that way but I told her that I understand and I did kinda bulldozer her with all this news at once. Everything is much better now that we talked. So moral of my looooong story....talk to her a/b it, let her know how you're feeling and without being defensive, listen to her side :)
It's natural to have a level of expectations of those that claim to love and care for us during such a crucial time in our lives, so in my opinion you are NOT wrong. She is failing at the friend test....and if u want to preserve the friendship I encourage u to address it before it's too late. Unless she has something far more important going in in her life, a good friend will make u a priority. Until then, we are all here for u. I have fallen in love with this site, because of all he emotional support and encouragement from all those who have commented on my review. When I feel sad, or guilty for investing so much time and money on myself I revisit those comments and I bounce back quick:-)
Oh girl, sorry to hear about your friend probs. What a pain at this time when you really need support! Some people just don't have it in them to think of others... you can't change that. Hopefully she'll come around or maybe you need to just say something. I know it sucks but some girls are like guys- they just don't know and you have to spell it out for them. Hope you're feeling better...

Thank You Gals! Post Op Day 6 Update

Thank you so much! I feel so much support from you girls. I will have a talk with my friend and let her see my pint of view and if she cares she'll make a change! Thank you so so much for all your advice.
This morning I went to my 1 week post op and I got my drains removed! Dammit it was painful but I'm so glad they're out. I can stand straight now! Yay!
I've been cleared to do:
-breast massages 3-4x daily
-full baths
-silicone strip treatment
-wear faja garment
he said to wash my scar with soap and water, dry then put neosporin the gauze pads on my drain holes.
Hehehe..... so happy....
I can't work out for 1month and can't do sit ups for at least 2months.
I was a little slouched this morning but then once I put on my faja I stood up straighter! It was a relief to remove the tapes and drains.
He recommended to use a silicone based cream treatment (biocorneum) a week from now. So excited! What else?
That's all I can think of right now..... All I have to work on now is my posture, I'm leaning a little lol......
Thank you again RS friends.

You look beautiful! Seeing all these awesome results makes me want a new body so badly. Happy healing :)
Wow!!! I love it! I can't wait for mines now, def will be following your progress :) Happy healing!
Wow you look beautiful congrats!!! Friend I'd probably jelly or just immature. That's lame.

SCAR Pics

Ok This Is The Not So Pretty Parts Of The Post Op Process...... Scars! IM only applying neosporin right now until tomorrow and will start silicone sheets on my tt scars and Breast scars.
Then after a few weeks I will use the biocorneum cream.
All I've been doing is keeping my incison covered with gauze pads after I apply the neosporin. My BB is still dark but that heal after a couple more weeks
So far I'm still happy about my results.....
In my pics you can still see alot of swelling.
I've been taking the arnica pellets 4x daily and make sure I've been drinking plenty of water.
I keep forgetting that my stomach won't pooch out even if I drink so much.....
My scar isn't straight in the front but it is thin and I don't have dog ears on the flank sides.
Think about it, with continuous scar treatment 1yr post op the scars and swelling will be gone! So happy!
P.S. Excuse my hair down there...... I'm a jungle... sorry!

You look great. So happy for you. :)
Looking great, really nice waist! And scar therapy works.....at least some people swear by it. I am going to use it for sure. Keep on healing and having positive vibes!
The scars are worth getting rid of the aftermath of pregnancy. Your shape is beautiful even with the swelling. I am so glad I get to watch your progression. I can't wait until we all get to post bikini and outfit of the day pics!

Thank You Dr Freiman! !!

Listennnnnnnnnn I was in the shower to day and all I can think is "Thank you dr. Freiman! "
my boobs look amazing. They are still juicy, right one has dropped but but left is being stubborn still.
He revived my old Bellybutton. I'm only 1 week post op but I see how it's healing already. My pre kids BB looked like an in-outie it was an innie but looked like an outie..... I know it sounds weird but it almost looks like my pre baby belly button.
I still have swelling but dammit I have a tiny waist. I want the swelling to go down so my BB can line up better in the middle. But I'm damm happy right now.
These pics are a bit exclusive but I want you guys to see what I see! :)

Any new updates
He did such a great job, congrats you look wonderful! I cant wait for my surgery.
Congrats! Your girls and abs look great!!! Now no one will ask if you're prego. Happy Healing.

Hey Gals! I Know I Went Missing!

Today was my post op appointment. Basically my boobs are progressing well, right boob is dropping faster than my left boob. Doctor told me to be more aggressive with my massages now. The reason why my right boob is gauze is because my nipple was rejecting a stitch so he had to pull and cut it out. It wasn't painful at all but now I have to apply neosporin for one week and Keep it covered with a gauze pad.
My tummy is doing great! Flat as hell, i just have to wait for the rest of the swelling to go down. I do feel soreness in my muscle region so I massage my tummy every night.
I was cleared to work out! Whoop whoop! But absolutely no SIT UPS! I can't wait. I've been alternating between my faja and waist shaper, but my doctor recommends to wear the faja because it will shape my body better. So I'll only wear the faja and jeep my waist shaper for only when I workout. Anything else??? Hmmmmph not right now. Have any questions? Ask away!!!

Posted more pics

You look wonderful! And your hair omg I want lol :) So happy for you!
Lol! Thank you! :)

Bikini Update

A couple pics of a swimsuit I made! I look and feel so good! My boobs never looked like this and I would always have to buy the padded $50 tops from Victoria secret. Now I can make my skimpy tops! Plus my tummy was so flat..... still had a tiny bit swelling but I could never look like this before my mommy makeover. ....

What great results!!! You look awesome. Congrats!
You look fantastic!! Thanks for the update!! So happy for you sweetie!!
WOW!!!! You look amazing! Congrats on your new body!

updated pics. tried on a bra..

I took a shower. Put on my neosporin on my scars and my silicone strip on my belly button. And thought "maybe I should take pics in my bra! :) Tell me where you've see that bra before? Lol
It's looking like my boobs are a 36C so far! And that's the size I used to wear before but could never fill it in. But I still have to wait two more months to see my true size!

Hey!!!! Any new updates?? Are you swollen still?? I am still but looking much better so far
thank u for ur post. It's encouraging...u look AMAZING!
you look Amazing ....i have a question for you hun, what size of sports bra do i get a size bigger than what i wear now? you think?

Update

I know I've been gone almost a month but my boobs are looking and healing great. I haven't sized my boobs yet but I'm thinking I'm a full C cup.
I can't reach my arms to high because I feel a little pulling and a sharp pain.
My tummy is still flat but still a bit swollen at the bottom. My bellybutton hasn't gotten lighter yet so I'll wait to wear the bikinis....!
I have an appt this morning with dr freiman but so far I'm happy about my rules and I came a long way from "wrinkled shirt" stomach
I was at work and I decided to take pics in the bathroom :)

Wow, can barely see your scars, and such a great waist. The girls are looking amazing. Lucky you!
Thank you!! :)
Looking so good! Boobies look bigger than a C cup to me! How long does it generally take for tummy swelling to be completely gone

Today

Hey girls. I didn't have my password to my email so I don't get notifications like I used to.
I didn't go to my post op appointment with Dr freiman because I have school, work and the kids. By the time he's out of surgery I will have to pick up my kids. So I will try to go next week! I need to know his feedback about my progression.
My tummy is STILL swollen. Any advice ladies? Or maybe it's the junk I eat? I want to do sit ups so bad.... lol but I have to wait til my muscles heal in my tummy.
I'm posting a couple pics of how I look today.... I'm wearing a tie up shirt.
And my belly button looks like it's starting to keloid a little...... I need your suggestions! :)

Hey girl. Have you asked Dr.F why you're still swollen? I don't think it's the junk you eat (bcz I eat junk!). Just from what other RSers have posted - maybe seroma/fluid build up? skin laxity? not pulled tight enough? PS technique? I think only Dr.F can answer bcz even if you post to the dr ? site, they wouldn't know Dr.F's technique or haven't seen you in person to touch the area. Have you sent Dr.F an email or message since you can't see him in person?
I will make an appointment to see him. I had a post op appointment but I always have to reschedule but I want to know why my tummy is swollen still :(
Happy healing, I despise the swelling. I was told pineapple juice helps. I'm not 100% sure but it's worth a try.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon