37 Year Old Mother of 2 - Miami, FL

I am so confused as to which doctor to choose, I...

I am so confused as to which doctor to choose, I think Dr Salzhauer is the one but I'm already freaking out!! I'm hoping to get a TT, BA and tons of Lipo.
Besides being confused about the doctor I am also feeling guilty about spending so much money on myself when there are so many other things my family can spend the money on.

My first consolation was with Dr. Sean Simon and while I really like him I have found more feedback/reviews on Salzhauer. Most of his reviews are amazing and once I reach my goal of 170lbs I will have my first consultation with him. I will continue to research but I hoping to have surgery no later that summer 2015.

I'm still confused!!!

My co-worker and I have been on the SX train for what seems like forever. Honestly I’ve been wanting surgery since I was in my early 20’s, so well over a decade. I knew I wanted to be certain I was done having kids before I really thought about SX but I also knew it would be costly and well I’ve always lived pay check to paycheck. My other huge concern was finding a doctor I trusted to do the surgery. I haven’t met Salzhauer but I have messaged him and he has been super nice and my co-worker is scheduled to have SX with him in September so I’ve gotten tons of feedback from her. I am evening planning on going with her to her pre-op appt. So basically two out of my three concerns are covered but now there is the money issue. This SX is freakin expensive and I have kids and My husband and I need new cars and my oldest is 15 and will want a car next year, plus I really should be saving my pennies to buy a house! All of these money concerns keep making me think I’m just being selfish!!! Ugh!!! In the end I really really REALLY WANT THIS!!!!!
So now I am considering SX in DR. I have seen tons of RS girls travel to DR for SX and they look amazing!!!!!!! Currently Almonte is my favorite DR doctor and I even got a quote from her a couple of weeks ago, basically I would be saving 40% to 50% by traveling to DR. Traveling to DR brings up other complications like being away from the family for 10 to 12 days and leaving my husband with the burden of house and home not to mention traveling while still sore and beat up from surgery will be a b*&%$ and well it’s just plain scary to travel outside the US for SX!!!
Why can’t I just win the lotto!!!!!

The amazing Dr. Salzhauer

So my friend and counterpart is having surgery September 23 with Dr. Salz so I took advantage of the situation and went with her to her pre op appoint last week. Dr. Salz was so nice, he probably thought we were crazy but he didn't kick us out, lol! I know that if I were to be blessed enough to be able able to afford him he would give me the boobies and waist I've been wanting for a decade. I will keep positive thoughts!

Cute pic :)
Thank you!
YW! Happy Taco Tuesday!
Omg! I'm actually making tacos tonight!!!!
YW! Happy TUesday!
YAY!!!! It's my Tradition on tuesday's :) along with Sons Of Anarchy Love my Jax lol
Jax just broke my heart with those tears, i love him too!
He is so YUMMY!!!! I found out last year about his British accent. I LOVE him when he is torturing men!!! HAHAHAH! BRUTAL BEAUTIFUL BEAST!
Lol, I've always had a soft spot for bad boys!
I think most Women do. My Ex is a biker like the Black bikers with orange letters they are called the 'Soul Brothers". It's a different life. Now he is like my family,i will alway s be a part of his life. Are you Married?
I am married, almost 18 yrs now but we've been together for 21 yrs!!!! He was a bad boy but he's tame now. I think the kids had a lot to do with that, lol.
HAHAHAHA! I am watchinn sons now Sweet Dreams! :)
No matter what your daily bills from life are always going to be there... But from my experience I have found that when mom is not happy with herself then he entire household suffers and she suffers most inside... I know the surgery is expensive... And the recovery is time consuming but if you look into the mirror and do not feel good about yourself... That will end up reflecting through out different areas of your daily life... Nothing in life is easy... From the way it sounds you have probly put your family first floor years... So NO it is not selfish to put yourself first for once... Just like airplane rules... You put your own mask on before assisting anyone else even kids because if you don't take care of yourself you won't be in any kind of position to really help anyone else... I can tell you that my bitterness about myself played into all areas of my life... Everything from my attitude at work... To trying to hide myself from my the world... And even avoiding doing things with family (like going to the beach and other places to because I didn't know what to wear and didn't want to deal with anyone seeing me the way I was) I'm only 3 and a half weeks post op but for the first time in my life I didn't feel ashamed of myself when the massage lady came and saw me naked... When I change clothes I don't hide from my better half anymore behind closed doors when I'm changing... When I walk I actually keep my head up and look at other people and their faces... I used to walk with my head down and would try to avoid everyone... My attitude at work had improved... I feel calm inside... I say hi and I'm friendly to people... I wear maxi dresses to work everyday... You wouldn't catch me dead in any dress before... No amount of money can compare to those changes...! Suggestion is bust out a jar and label it surgery... Start throwing a few dollars into it every Chance you get... I will even send you 100 dollars to help donate to your happiness... I know I don't know you but God has blessed me with this opportunity and I know that he would want me to help someone else achieve the same thing... I don't even need to know anything about you other then your real name and the state you live in and I can western union you the money np... I will message you if your comfortable with that... Take care of you girl because you sure can't take off that family the way you really want to if you don't... Let me know if your ok with me helping you out. Best of luck and god bless
Thanks again ! You are a beautiful person inside and out (with or without the sx). xoxoxo
Hi Dreamin2reality, what kind of cleanse did you use?
I personally would not go to DR!!! If you look at some of the girls who go , they end up spending just as much with all the cost ! Salz offers great care along with a great price!! And trust me , you will need that peace of mind when your going through a major surgery. Trust me , I considered DR for the price as well but it will end up costing the same amount as Salz and the care is awful.... It's like a chop shop and the language barrier , unless u speak Spanish. But wait till u meet Salz ... U will pick him . And you'll get that peace of mind which is so important ! You have to think the anesthesia they use is no good , SO many girls wake up during surgery !! And not to mention deaths or complications !! You will not be covered, god for bid if u had complications when u came back. Go to azzmataz page and check out her post about the girl who died. This girl was ignored by her Dr. (Yily) and ended up dying !! It's not worth it when you'll spend just as much with flight, supplies, rides, stay... Etc. And I feel you because I have kids and live paycheck to paycheck. Do you know how hard it was for me ? But I kept my eye on the prize :)) and I had been planning this since last September. So it was a year in the making and I KNEW when I got my taxes it was going down lol !! And I made it happen. You can do it .. Be patient and it will come :-D as much as u know u want your new body NOW !!! Good luck with your choice :)
Thank you so much, as I read your words I know I agree 100%, sometimes I try to convince myself its worth the risk but Im just kidding myself. You're so right about the peace of mind!!!
I was trying to convince myself too !! But I know when u meet him , you'll love him ! He will make u feel so comfortable. Here's a plus too ... U know you can put your surgery on lay-a-way lmao ! As long as u put 1000 down but Ari was willing to work with me . Call for your consult and speak to him right then Ari will get back to you (she won't give up :) she's great) and when u told her I wasn't ready to out my deposit down, she asked me what I can do. She would've taken a couple hundred :))) something to think about ! Then you'll know be working toward your goal :D
Lol I already got a quote from Ari and I do really like her and more importantly I love him already and I haven't even met him in person, lol. I friended him on FB and I messaged him, he was very nice plus my coworker and BFF is having surgery with him Sept 23, you know NewQueen2014? Well I'm going with her to her per op and I'm already nervous to me him, he's like a celebrity lol.
Oh good :)
Dreamscometrue, reading your posts is very interesting and thoughtful of you thinking about family and using the money on other things besides yourself. Your family here on RS always have your back and any advice to help you through it. We women/mothers are always thinking of others before we think of our self. I was once in your shoes and I always thought about him, them, and others. I came last and where did it get me? Nowhere. After my husband left me for a younger woman and the kids grew up and moved out, now I'm alone and planning for my surgery. We I was with my husband we paid bills, he bought whatever he wanted and needed, the kids got what they wanted and needed but I, being a mother and wife did everything to make them happy. Now, husband and kids are gone now its my turn. I think about all the money he spent and what we spent on the kids, I could have had my surgery done as well. I'm NOT SAYING THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU but you still have your husband at home with you to help with bills and with the kids so take sometime out to make you happy. Trust me, the bills, cars, and other expenses will still be here if you do your surgery or not. I'm happy now and I'm going to do me. I don't worry about family or anything else. I'm going to have the rest of my life living and looking fabulous. I'm not being selfish or inconsiderate but my clock is ticking and I want to find me another husband but a " GREAT HUSBAND" who will look at me and say DAMN that's my wife with a happy face and a smiling heart. Good luck Dreamscometrue.
Another thing, I know there are a lot of doctors out here that would love to do sx on you in the country or outside but think about one thing that I learned. The Dr. in United states are able to give you TT and BBL at the same time but they won't because they can make more money off of you coming back twice for two different sx. The Dr. in DR are not hungry for money because its just not that expenses over there. Whenever you go under the knife (sx) with any Dr. you are taking a chance. Just because you go local doesn't mean you can't die. People die in the United States all the time from giving sx. Just do your homework and pray mama. The Dr. over in DR are great Dr. as well so good luck and I'm going to follow you on your journey.
So true ... well said
U r so right about that ... do you while doing other things in your life ... don't be like me and said iF I HAD KNOWN
Thats right Myweightgoal, because I've said the same thing, IF I HAD KNOWN and now that I do, things are different with me. I'm going to look beautiful and NO ONE is going to stop me.