I have never thought I be in this position where I...

I have never thought I be in this position where I would need surgery to get back to my pre-baby body. I have only had a consultation with Dr. Salama and from all his reviews I refuse to consult with anyone else. Once my mind is set I don't like to see other options. I am confirming my date with Cynthia in the office for August. I wanted it sooner but he is booked. I will keep everyone updated with this journey since I know a lot of girls come on here reading reviews, because Iv'e been hooked. I will be getting a full tummy tuck with lipo to my flanks & breast augmentation.
Thank you so much for paying it forward and starting your story on RealSelf! How long have you been researching and wanting this done?

Here's a list of supplies for when you get closer to the big day. :)
I have been thinking about since I had my first child and I just began to researching about a year ago. That is how I came upon Realself.
I'm so glad you found us! Keep us updated.

Deposit Paid

OMG ; i just paid my deposit and my date is scheduled for August 19th unless someone cancels there July appointment than I hopefully can get a sooner date. It hasn't hit me yet , so i don't think Im nervous ; but as time goes on I am sure I will be. Has anyone financed there surgery ?
Good luck with everything!
Congrats on ur decision and welcome to team Salama he will do a great job!!!

Ughhh ; the wait !

I can't wait to get this over with. Every day is like the day just drags and August is so far away ; I'm really hoping that someone just switches their date last minute ; even thinking about a May date. Might talk to my husband to see what he thinks about trying to look for a date in May. Ladies ; is their a list of things I should bring with me. I do not know what to expect.

Vacation Time

I put in my request for my two weeks off and my boss looked at me like I was crazy. I told him it was personal. What do you ladies tell your bosses when you request the time because I know you can't take medical leave.

Vacation Approved

I am excited that my boss approved my two weeks. I will be out of work from August 18th - Sept 1st giving me plenty of time to heal. Now if August would get here it would be awesome LMAO

Change of Date

I am still looking for a sooner date in August or July. If anyone is looking to change date please let me know. I have decided to bring my kids along with me for this trip. I wouldn't feel right if I left them behind ; just worried. They will enjoy vacation with family while I get through this process.
Hey!! I'm approaching my year mark! In sooo in love with my body! I'm gonna post pics soon! Call Nancy everyday and see if someone cancels l... they do everyday. Good luck!
Yes i seen your pictures ; your exactly what I want to look like such a beautiful frame. I am going to call Nancy today to pay off some of the surgery & see if a day has become available.

Approved for Care Credit

So thankful that I could get some help paying for the surgery. I have money saved but you never know what bumps you might run into from here to August. Now for someone to cancel in July !!! Want to enjoy the summer with my new bod !!!!
Hey!!! I know you are nervous and trying to get it over with, but listened to me when I say be very excited about the whole experience. I was sooooooo scared, thoughts came to my mind like, what If I die, and all other bad things lol....once they put me to sleep, It felt like I was sleep for 5mins....relax you'll be fine! Nothing to worry about! Especially with Dr. Salama! Good luck hun!
I have the same thoughts but I can't think like that. I appreciate all your input and it makes me feel so much better. Just excited now. Where did you stay?
I stayed at the SLEEP INN ...where they gave me a good price for a suite! They were really nice too! And it is just about 10 mins maybe a little less from Dr. S office! Really close to the beach too!

Salama Office

So, I was reading a review about the office employees in Salama office and I have to totally disagree. I have had nothing but a great experience and prompt response from each and every individual I have spoken to from Nancy to Cynthia. I just thought I let the new comers know each and every detail of my experience.

Moderate or High Profile

I am unsure of which to get, ladies any input.
Heyyyyyyy neighbor...I'm from Jersey as well....I seen your edit about vacation time.....I had spoken to Nancy and she told me that salama will give a note to excuse you got ten days that's my plan.....I was gunna go on medical leave...please let me know what you was told so I can figure this smoke thing out
hey girl ! Really i wasn't told any of that. My boss approved my 2 weeks vacation but if I can be excused these 10 days & that be approved and I am able to save my vacation ; please tell me more about what they told you. I thought this wasn't approved as medical leave.
You know what...I forgot that I was going to put it under leave of absence....instead of medical leave......

Where to stay & What to bring !!

I am losing my mind. I am staying by the office for 4 days and coming up towards my mothers for the remainder of the trip. Is there a list of things i need to bring. Any help would be appreciated ladies. Thank you !!!
Hey boo....I have a list of thing I recently bought and a full list I stole from hunnywings
inbox me ; i am looking for flights & hotels as we speak ; where are you staying

Flight & Hotel Booked

I don't get much feed on this but I want to continue to update so some future ladies know the process. I know that I check back daily just to see what other women post. I have booked my flight for the 18th & that my pre-op date as well. My surgery is the 19th. I will be staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dania, FL which is approx 15 min from Salama office so this is a good distance. It was $55 a night & i think thats a great price for my expense. Time to schedule my clearance appointment and wait for my package in the mail.
My surgery date is Aug 18th with Dr Salama..hopefully I get to see you!
really my pre-op is that date at 2 ; where will you be staying.
We will deff see each other then..I actually haven't booked a hotel yet I'm currently online looking as we speak..where did u end up staying at??

1 more month

I decided to add a photo for whoever is following. it was hard to do so but anyways were all here for the same reason. Just a nip and tuck to get our prebaby body back. I weigh 159 and im trying to get down to 150 before surgery.

All Set To Go

My hotel has been booked ; my rental car is booked through Alamo ( they have good prices ) and my flight is all ready to go. Going to pay my balance today and than I will be already. My pre-op is the 18th & surgery the 19th. Wonder which ladies I will be running into. I wish you all the best.
I'm following and I'm so exited for you!! Keep us updated !!
thanks hunnie ; i will definitely. This site is what helped me through this journey. So i wanna be able to help anyone else.
Woohooooo

Nervous Wreck

So for the past few days I just can't sleep and I am very strict on what I eat. My husband stays on top of me and tells me that all is going to be fine. I honestly don't know how I would have made it this far without him. Traveling without my children for 2 weeks is going to be hard as well. It's a long journey, so I am preparing myself the best I can.
Pssst its almost AUGUST!
girl you too. hows everything ?
Are you readyyyyyy?!?!? Time to shop!

wow 20 more days

I can't believe how time has flown. I have not even gotten anything I may need. I have so much to do and have been so busy with work and my children. I went for my pre-op doctor said everything looks good but have to wait for my blood work to come back with my test results. He pointed how on top Dr. Salama was with the labs he requested and that he had a few patients that had surgery before and their doctors didn't request as much as he did.

I don't know what to pack honestly.

Labs are GOOD

all my labs came back good. No turning back from here. Paid off the entire surgery. Time. relax and prepare myself. Very excited.
Yay can't wait to see your post op pics!!
2 more weeks I will def. keep everyone uodated cant wait

No turning back

My labs were approved by the doctor & my final payment was made today. I am 2 weeks away from surgery. I can't believe its came so fast.
Just saw your review. Super excited for you. What are your stats? Height weight and what size are u choosing on the BA? Mine is scheduled for 8-12 and I thought the last 2 weeks would drag but they are flying by with all this preparation... It'll be here before u know it! 7500 is cheap. Who will take care of u afterwards?
Hey hun & yes they arw flying by like crazy. Wish I had more time. Right now im 158lbs & im 5'5 I just want to be a full C so what ever size that is. My husband will be flying with me and taking care of me as well. Going to be staying with family nearby. How about you are u going for a mommy makeover too
I'm getting a mini tuck without muscle tightening and the BA. He may do some flank lipo. I'm 5'2 149lbs and getting 400cc high profile silicone for a full C. I dnt have much to start with lol. I'm almost flat.. Thank god for ur hubby and family. My moms flying in for a week since I'm single ;) a good way to choose a size is to measure rice 1oz is equal to 30cc so 13oz is almost 400cc. Pour it in a nylon and wear it. It's the same weight as your breast will be so it gives you a good idea.. :)

Preop Pictures

This site has helped me so much and ive met some amazing women on here. Especially my girl whose going for her appt today & surgery tomorrow. Ladies one thing I tell everyone knock all the negative people out your life especially in a moment like this. Just keep your mind clear that everything will go well. I want to update as much as I can because I know there are other women who look for updates like mine, because I was one of them. I have 11 days before I fly out and I have not bought or packed one thing. I will Sunday. I havent filled my meds yet because I am waiting for my prescription card from my insurance and they are totally pissing me off. I hope I dont have to come out of pocket for it and if I do they better reiemburse me. Next few days I am going to watch what I eat because I have been eating like a pig LMAO. I have updated some pics so you can see my shape. I cant wait to feel young again. Ladies if you have any questions send me a PM.
Hey babes I got your message but when I try to retrieve my password to respond nothing gets sent so inbox me your number and I will call you ASAP.
Hey love there's a lady I'll send you her number. Alot of gals on here has went to her for lymphatic massage.
how soon do u start the massages ?

nervous wreck

any idea how to relax. with one more week im effin nervous. I just wanna wake up and it be over thats all. ughhhhhhhh

9 MORE DAYS !!!!!!

I have started gathering my supplies and I am sure I need lots more. I am very excited & nervous but before you know it ill be on the other side happy :) Promise to update as much as I can because I know some women spend countless hours on here reading reviews and I want mine to be the one that helps you through it all. Some women give great lengthily reviews & some shouldn't even make one with there dullness half ass information review. LMFAO sorry just had to vent.

wish pics & supplies 7 DAYS COUNTDOWN

I used another member picture because her body is off the hook. I just want my tummy flat like hers & my boobs maybe a tad bit smaller but who knows bigger is better.

So i went to fill my prescriptions and almost knocked out the pharmacist. She gave me such a hard time because the prescription were on paper and they never seen that before and that the doctor was in Miami. I'm like lord be with me. They had to call the doctor and confirm they were real. Than she wouldn't fill my percocet prescription because it was more than 30 days old. I don't know what else could've went wrong but she pissed me off.

I got most of my supplies. BTW walmart is much cheaper than CVS & Rite Aid or any other place. Here is my list
1. 4x4 Gauze
2. 2x2 Gauze
3. Arnica Gel
4. Neosporin
5. 3M Transpore Tape
6. Gloves
7. Anitbacterial Soap

I still need to go get myself a robe , neck pillow, some comfy socks, some ugly underwear LMFAO. Anything else I should bring.

Massages !!

Ladies can you help me. I want to schedule my massages for when I return home and I am curious on how many massages did you need. I have a lady who does packages of 5 or 10 but i don't want to spend an extra 500 just on massages.
Girlll ... i was thinking the same thing on my way home today. I'm going M.I.A. for a while .. atleast until preop day. So GOOD LUCK on your day!!!
i believe in him and than i come on here & its like wtf all these girls talking about. There is 2 sides to a story and Im just thankful I was blessed with a booty but no boobs. LMFAO everything will go well with you hunnie. Have faith & don't listen to anyone
Thanks love .. good luck to you too .. and trust me, you're going to look great!!

Going to give realself a rest.

I think im going to clear my mind until after surgery. Promise to update when Im on the other side. Just getting tired of reading some effed up reviews when surgery is only 5 days away. Keep me in your prayers.

I just want to say thank you god to some of the wonderful woman on this site. Especially my doll M. I am so glad all went well and please keep your head high because this journey we go through is a long recovery. I couldn't do it without you all. From texting, to emailing to my inbox you are all wonderful. xoxox
Thank you Jersey and no worries I will be there for you as well! Are you ready babes?
xoxox yes babe mentally but I need more stuff lol
We'll then your ready basically

Preop pics

what I look like now will post an after on friday.
Hey sweety, i am just wondering if you are now less than 159 lbs. I am also trying to loose a couple of lbs before January. I wish you all the best.
hey hun I am at 157. I carry all my weight on the bottom. Ill take a full body later.
And did you finally figure out if you'll get HP or moderate and how cc's?

running around

I haven't even packed yet, that's how bad I am. Need to go pick up my prescriptions and than some extra things. I excited. I know everything will be fine ????:) Just sucks to leave my kids. That's the hardest part.
Stopping by to say hi and wish you the best of luck tomorrow. Everything will be beautiful. Can't wait to see how you do. (((Hugs)))
thank u so much xoxo hugs will update
Keep us updated after you are on the skinny side!

wish pic

another wish pic, think im being realistic. want to be a full C with a flat tummy

so much harder having children

I cried this morning & my heart still hurts that I had to leave my children behind for 2 entire weeks. I never go a day without being by there side and saying bye to them killed me. My goodness, i'm so torn right now. I'm at the airport, ill update after I see Salama tonight.
you look truly phenomenal! beatiful results. I'm still stalking the reviews to find a doc
thats not me love thats my wish pic. I go in tommorrow
Oh! well, that's a nice goal. I bet you are high on anxiety. good luck, doll I can't wait to see your follow up

Tommorrow 7 a.m.

So today was a big sigh of relief. I went in and met the ladies, signed my life away. Spoke with Naomi and than when over to the surgery center and met Dr. Salama. Yes things were quick but honestly he explained what he needed to. He measured my breast & said the moderate plus would be best because I have a small measure. If he did high profile for my circum. he would have to fill them up too 500 and I didn't want that big. They will be filled up to about 375 - 400 cc and one slightly more because its smaller. I am first surgery tommorrow at 7 am so keep me in your prayers. xoxo
Good Luck hun!
Good luck!!!
Jerrrrrseeeeeyyyy beauty.........the day is almost over and you are about to be Salamafied.....I will have to come to that day where I have to say see you later to my baby girl.......when I see other moms saying the same experience....it kind of tuffin me up to be prepared for the day.......I'm a crying wreck......you know I have to shout you out on my page boo.....we all paying for you

7 am

Im here and things got real. Happy to have my fiance here and all you wonderful ladies. Keep me in your prayers. xoxo will promise to update even if its to say ive made it. xoxoxo
Talk to you laterrrr!! Good luck!!
hey boo all is well just resting
Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

im ok

just pain but im fine need rest xoxo
Awesome, pics please. When you're well rested.
will do hunnie
I'm so happy for you boo rest up.....

Finally

I got there at 7 am. Went back to change and straight to Salama office. He marked me up we spoke a bit and in came Alex. Answered his questions and to the room we went. Next thing u know I was counting sheep. I don't remember anything woke up in recovery asking for my husband. This binder and these drains suck. My boobs look fantastic and I cant see anything else. I believe he filled 1 up to 400cc and the other slightly more cause it was smaller. I dont have identical breast but its okay, I have boobs now. My husband has me walking frequently and is helping me on and off the bed which sucks big time. He is also feeding me and keeping me hydrated. Im due for my medicine soon and im aking them every 4 hours. Pain on a scale is about 4. Its more uncomfortable than it is painful. Thank you to all the ladies who prayed for me and kept me in their prayers I appreciate it.
Maria Mariaaaaa, she remind me if a west side story! Lol hey babes glad to hear your pain wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I was so worried about you and I'm happy now that your in recovery and healing to become a hot sexy lady. For the mean time stay on top of your meds, stay hydrated and be careful what you eat cuz girl I gained 12 lbs and my tummy was bloated like crazy lol.
Damn really...ugh I'm so afraid of weight gain through the healing process....
You loose the weight as you heal and get back to your normal activities babes no fret

what a day

Yesterday was a very long day. I was in and out of sleep all day. I was cleared too take a shower and my mom helped me. It was tuff. Today is better this binder is hell. So damn tight & these drains suck. Im doing the 24 hour test on the drains today.

pic

Dude .. you look amazing! i'm obsessed with your boobs!! #wishpic lol I see you didn't have enough skin to pull down, so he had to make that vertical incision .. I predict the same will be done to me. But hey, i rather that, than having the scar up high. You're going to heal great!!
babe thats my wish pic not me lol the boobs one is me. I cant stand straight and this binder is too tight so I havent taken a tummy pic yet.
my bad .. i hadn't seen your post op .. but i did now .. and still a wish pic for me. They look good!!!

the girls

Hey babes your looking good already . I'm happy that you aren't in extensive crazy pain and I can't wait to your results start showing up from your surgery. Xoxo will call you later
Wow the girls look just amazing!!!!

3 days PO

Hey ladies. So whoever said this was a piece of cake my ass. Today is better than yesterday for sure but I cant wait to be 100% I swear I will jump up and down like a crazy women from pure happiness. My mom helped me shower which felt amazing & my husband washed my hair. I haven't been taking much of my pain medication because I'm not in lots of pain. I still havent used the bathroom. Still draining alot but I pray its as little as it needs to be so they can be removed on my next visit. Sleeping is okay now. Made myself comfortable on the couch. I have so much gas. I wear this binder around the clock & don't know what my tummy looks like and dont want to be depressed because it looks funny. I cried yesterday because I miss my kids and was just depressed wished I never did any of this. My husband loved me before but I was so self conscious.
Hey I'm so glad your doing better...I go the day after labor day and I'm freaking out....I'm gonna be away from my girls for 2 weeks and I don't want to .... keep me posted on your recovery...is there anything you recommend I take to Florida with me to be prepared for surgery and after?
hey hun. one thing you need to mentally prepare from is being away from the girls. I still till today cry because I wanna go home to my kids. I miss them dearly. Also bring a zip front gown. I got one at walmart. I wore that for 2 days because it was easy to get on an off. So far I haven't used anything else I brought. Bring some very loose dresses and some tight fitted shirts to put under your binder. The first 3 days have been the hardest. I will keep u updated as days go by.
Wahoo, he as always did a great job, hope you feel better, happy dance for you. God bless you

finally a bowel movement

I know u ladies know how big of a relief this is but my goodness I never sat on a toilet for this long in my life. I didn't do anything besides take the pills for constipation and ate more solid foods. I literally just bought prune juice and haven't even tried it.
Yay for your BM my gosh 4 days is forever!!! That's the most uncomfortable feeling too.
yes finally lol
Try prune juice, l took Milk of magnesia, always work, how is your Tummy, rest a lot. muahh

what is sleep

I hate that I cant get comfortable no matter how much I try. I feel like a zombie right now. I am so tired but cant find a comfortable spot. My husband left so I struggle on and off this couch. I have been off my pain meds for 2 days. Feel like taking a muscle relaxer just so I could sleep but I don't want to. Everyday this gets easier but today sucks. Done with the rant. Ladies this journey is a long one
Yes yayyy for the BM! That's definitely a relief. Darling it's definitely a journey and for some it's much slower. Your gonna be alright . Once you start hitting your 2 week mark, the skies get much sunnier and stay longer. Glad to hear your not in much pain cuz the sx ain't no joke . Feel better babes and think about how amazing you will look. I can't wait to dance in the mirror lol
girl I cant wait to play with them. I love them so much and they look natural too. I feel better today :)
That's good to hear. I'm massaging as we speak

6 days PO

6 days PO

If there is any advice that I could give you ladies that would be the best advice ever, it is to make sure that you have someone at hand and feet for 5 days max. At least that's what I needed. Today is 6 days and I feel good. I stopped taking my pain killers on day 4. I am almost standing straight but not fully. The binder still sucks and I can not wait to take it off and get into my faja. I see the doctor on Thursday and I feel as all is going well. I am not draining that much. I wanna say less than 25ML on both sides so hopefully that is good enough so I don't have to fly home with them on. I fly out on Saturday and I honestly can not wait to get back to my kids even though they drive me absolutely crazy, I miss them so much. I want to be as normal as possible before I get back to work on the 2nd. I don't mind taking a sick day if needed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Omg you look AMAZING!!! I really hope my results are like yours! 2 more days for me :) thank you for your review!
If your still looking for lymphatic massages you can check out email or cal luxebeautyindulgence ... They will come to your home, you can check to see if they cover your area
Lisa29 - can you give me the email address or if that have a website, provide that. Thank you!

cant wait

I cant wait to get these drains out. I have an appt tommorrow and im so excited. I may think of getting a revision to remove the stretch marks but right now I am thrilled with my body. I never thought I could look like this. No time in the gym would've gotten me these results. The journey has been a hard one but no complications so I'm blessed. I took a shower standing today and it felt good. Going to go out to get a pedi because lord knows I need one. Just impossible to hide these drains lol. Will update tommorrow after my appt.
Hi sweetpea, have a successful appointment...my drains are still in :-(...I think they'll be ready Saturday pero Im hoping for manana. XOXO
Hi, happy that you are doing fine, drink aot of pineapple juice and artichoke tea,.it works great for tje swelling, they will be days that you will feel great dont over due it otherwise you will swell like hell, lol. Happy healing. Muahhh
You look fantastic!!! he did a wonderful job!

Fly home Saturday

Went to my last appointment & got my drains removed. My faja is super tight and I cant breathe. I hate it already and rather wear the binder. Everything else looks good ladies.

8 days PO

You look awesome!
Wow! You look fantastic!

2 weeks

I had my first massage & it felt soooo good. I felt brand new. I didnt realize how swollen I was till I arrived. She explained so much to me. Taught me how to get up and off the bed with out using my stomach muscles. I started massaging my breast as well. Felt pretty good lol Tommorrow I am going to post an update on my entire experience with the doctor and his office.

after shower & massage

You look great boo.......boobies look perfect....
i need to massage massage and massage some more. Im just so scared but i cant be
Looking great hunnie bun. I'm glad you're home with your family....I'm still here and still have my drains in...I've been so depressed Tbh...just needed to check on u...

Review on Doctor & Staff

Here is my honest review on my experience. I seen Salama (2) times. I seen him the day before surgery and the day of surgery. That is all, I never seen him again. When we met he was straight to the point and asked what it is I wanted and made his own suggestions, in which as you can see where great suggestions. He is professional and well mannered. I am happy with my results and he is good at doing what he does. I weighed 162 before surgery and now I am at 155.

The day of surgery I met the nurse who is really nice and than I changed and Salama marked me up. The anesthesiologist came in asked me questions and had me walk with him to the surgery room. I laid down and he started telling me what was going to happen. The last thing I remember is seeing 1 woman and 4 men which 1 was Salama and the other the anesthesiologist. I don't know who the other 2 are but I do know he has partners. I think 1 was his brother. I woke up on a hospital bed wrapped up asking for my husband. She called him and idk how long later they wheeled me down to the car.

After surgery my husband took the best care of me as he could. My hotel stay was okay but I wouldn't stay there again. I seen Naomi the day after surgery and she took off the bandages and said everything was looking good. My husband walked to the office to get me a wheel chair and he ever walked to bring it back. I was taken right in when I arrived which was relief because I just wanted to go back to the hotel. I didn't see Naomi again until the 28th and I had my drains removed and was put into a faja that was too big. I honestly feel like someone had tried that one on before and it wasn't even new. So when I got home I washed it and guess what it fit perfectly fine. So i don't know if i was given a new one or used one but whatever. She told me how to massage my breast & said I was good to fly home. After those encounters I never spoke to any of them again. So i can't say their staff went beyond any other staff to accommodate me in any way. I feel like google and the beautiful ladies on this site have been there more than any assistant.

I never had to wait for more than a couple minutes to see Naomi. In which she is truly a sweetheart. I can't voice my opinion on anyone else because I didn't really meet them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
What kind of massage did you get?
i am getting a lymphatic drainage massage
Can u believe we did it... I'm still in shock...lol My sweetpea, Howre u..

side by side

Omg jersey you look fine as hell! Keep it up babe
thanks hunnie and so are you. When did you stop wearing the faja 24/7 tired of it lol
Lol Never did..... I wear it 23/7 lol. We got to suffer for at least 3months

Faja Pic at 3 weeks PO

Babes you look amazing and I'm so happy for you . I'm glad thAt you aren't in as much pain as well
OMG your side by side is AMAZING that looks like 2 diff people for real!! Looking bombshell girlfriend! What is the brand of the faja? Keep up the good healing you are rocking it!

question !!!!!

when can we starting being intimate again my goodness if I have to wait any longer I might di.e
Thats a great question. I think I will like answers as well, just to be ready
Is up to you, just be carefully dont get to much exitment going on, lmao, l had sex at 5 weeks l was afraid at my inside stiches. Do you call the dr, he is the best one to answer that question. Besos
You probably can now. Just be careful, take your time. :). Btw you look amazing!!!!! Just read your story and excited to follow your journey. :)

thought I share another pic

You are perfect!
Hey hun quick question...what are you doing to care for the belly button?
Just clean it with sea salt and water, and air dryer with a hairdryer in a cool settings, have to keep it dry, them apply Polysporin, happy healing

1 month & a week

So I feel good overall. I weigh 152 and I eat alot lmfao. I need to start toning. I can sleep on my side and it feels good. Here are some more pics.
You look amazing!
Sweety, did you do a breast lift?
hey hunnie no i did not do a lift

1 month & 2 weeks (I think)

all is well. I have a cold and it still hurts to sneeze so imagine the pain. other than that love my results.
Do you have any side views?
Your scar is fading well and your boobs along with tummy looks nice !
Looking great mama. OMG dont even mention sneezing .. I sneezed today & I wasnt prepared ... whewwwe .. I saw stars lol

When can I work out because I am gaining weight ><

I need to get my ass in the gym and drop weight. I attached some pics.
Girl you gotta curve that diet for now lol
Girl how are you I haven't logged on in forever how the boobies doing
Hey babes I've been overwhelmed with so many things . I will post tomorrow . It's been so much from a sick family member, friend having her first child , work , being tired , helping family etc lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon