August Cant Come Soon Enough MMO in process

I have never thought I be in this position where I...

I have never thought I be in this position where I would need surgery to get back to my pre-baby body. I have only had a consultation with Dr. Salama and from all his reviews I refuse to consult with anyone else. Once my mind is set I don't like to see other options. I am confirming my date with Cynthia in the office for August. I wanted it sooner but he is booked. I will keep everyone updated with this journey since I know a lot of girls come on here reading reviews, because Iv'e been hooked. I will be getting a full tummy tuck with lipo to my flanks & breast augmentation.

Deposit Paid

OMG ; i just paid my deposit and my date is scheduled for August 19th unless someone cancels there July appointment than I hopefully can get a sooner date. It hasn't hit me yet , so i don't think Im nervous ; but as time goes on I am sure I will be. Has anyone financed there surgery ?

Ughhh ; the wait !

I can't wait to get this over with. Every day is like the day just drags and August is so far away ; I'm really hoping that someone just switches their date last minute ; even thinking about a May date. Might talk to my husband to see what he thinks about trying to look for a date in May. Ladies ; is their a list of things I should bring with me. I do not know what to expect.

Vacation Time

I put in my request for my two weeks off and my boss looked at me like I was crazy. I told him it was personal. What do you ladies tell your bosses when you request the time because I know you can't take medical leave.

Vacation Approved

I am excited that my boss approved my two weeks. I will be out of work from August 18th - Sept 1st giving me plenty of time to heal. Now if August would get here it would be awesome LMAO

Change of Date

I am still looking for a sooner date in August or July. If anyone is looking to change date please let me know. I have decided to bring my kids along with me for this trip. I wouldn't feel right if I left them behind ; just worried. They will enjoy vacation with family while I get through this process.

Approved for Care Credit

So thankful that I could get some help paying for the surgery. I have money saved but you never know what bumps you might run into from here to August. Now for someone to cancel in July !!! Want to enjoy the summer with my new bod !!!!

Salama Office

So, I was reading a review about the office employees in Salama office and I have to totally disagree. I have had nothing but a great experience and prompt response from each and every individual I have spoken to from Nancy to Cynthia. I just thought I let the new comers know each and every detail of my experience.

Moderate or High Profile

I am unsure of which to get, ladies any input.

Where to stay & What to bring !!

I am losing my mind. I am staying by the office for 4 days and coming up towards my mothers for the remainder of the trip. Is there a list of things i need to bring. Any help would be appreciated ladies. Thank you !!!

Flight & Hotel Booked

I don't get much feed on this but I want to continue to update so some future ladies know the process. I know that I check back daily just to see what other women post. I have booked my flight for the 18th & that my pre-op date as well. My surgery is the 19th. I will be staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dania, FL which is approx 15 min from Salama office so this is a good distance. It was $55 a night & i think thats a great price for my expense. Time to schedule my clearance appointment and wait for my package in the mail.

1 more month

I decided to add a photo for whoever is following. it was hard to do so but anyways were all here for the same reason. Just a nip and tuck to get our prebaby body back. I weigh 159 and im trying to get down to 150 before surgery.

All Set To Go

My hotel has been booked ; my rental car is booked through Alamo ( they have good prices ) and my flight is all ready to go. Going to pay my balance today and than I will be already. My pre-op is the 18th & surgery the 19th. Wonder which ladies I will be running into. I wish you all the best.

Nervous Wreck

So for the past few days I just can't sleep and I am very strict on what I eat. My husband stays on top of me and tells me that all is going to be fine. I honestly don't know how I would have made it this far without him. Traveling without my children for 2 weeks is going to be hard as well. It's a long journey, so I am preparing myself the best I can.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm following and I'm so exited for you!! Keep us updated !!
thanks hunnie ; i will definitely. This site is what helped me through this journey. So i wanna be able to help anyone else.
Woohooooo
just counting down the days now lol
My surgery date is Aug 18th with Dr Salama..hopefully I get to see you!
really my pre-op is that date at 2 ; where will you be staying.
We will deff see each other then..I actually haven't booked a hotel yet I'm currently online looking as we speak..where did u end up staying at??
Yes we will so stay in touch ; that is where I will be staying. Sleep Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale International Airport 1500 SE 5th Ave, Dania, FL, US, 33004 Phone: (954) 874-1800Fax: (954) 874-1818 it was only $54 a night if you booked in advance and that was around my budget. I am only staying for the first week and than driving up to my moms in Orlando.
Wow that's a great deal..very budget friendly..deff going to look into them..thanks for the info..I just messaged you
Did they mention anything about a recovery house?
Yes they did but my husband is coming down with me so the first week we will be in a hotel & than ill be staying with my mom in Orlando for the remainder of the time.
Ah okay :-)
So ill be putting in my two weeks someone in September
Oh and I found out that I can take medical leave for the surgery...by law ur job can't ask what's type of surgery you are getting....so happy for that....
are you serious ; i didnt know that and i would love to take medical leave rather than vacation time. no one here knows what I am doing and would like to keep it that way. They just all have big mouths. The hardest part is car rental ; so damn expensive.
Very good to knowwww!!
Yes yallllll medical leave from.yo jobs....and they have to accept it......due to a doctors note from your ps.......jersey girl I'm so excited
I am glad you are so excited & things are working out in your nature. Should make things go alot easier. I already booked my hotel & flight just got to rent the car.
Girlllll youll def. Get feed when you finally do it...girls come out the woodwork messaging you and asking questions about what's what...ppl are reading your review but not commenting......which is normal here.....and you are a salama girl.....your high profile already...lol great job on the bookings......whooop whoooppp....you gone be out here..haaaaw
Hey boo....I have a list of thing I recently bought and a full list I stole from hunnywings
inbox me ; i am looking for flights & hotels as we speak ; where are you staying
Heyyyyyyy neighbor...I'm from Jersey as well....I seen your edit about vacation time.....I had spoken to Nancy and she told me that salama will give a note to excuse you got ten days that's my plan.....I was gunna go on medical leave...please let me know what you was told so I can figure this smoke thing out
hey girl ! Really i wasn't told any of that. My boss approved my 2 weeks vacation but if I can be excused these 10 days & that be approved and I am able to save my vacation ; please tell me more about what they told you. I thought this wasn't approved as medical leave.
You know what...I forgot that I was going to put it under leave of absence....instead of medical leave......
Girl I just confused my Damn self..I'm bout to call Nancy up right now...She told me salama will give a prescribed note to excuse me for 10 days.....I was going to show that to the hr department and fill out the proper paper work to support the note....how did you find out that we are not considered for medical leave...this might be done research I have to look into