I Have Been Thinking About Lipo - Miami, FL

Last year I got on the Atkins diet and lose 34lbs...

Last year I got on the Atkins diet and lose 34lbs , I went from 204 to 170 in 5 months .
But now I wanna get lipo for my stomach, back and love handles, am looking for a good doctor that's in Miami Fl and that's between 3,000-3,500 and that also will put me to sleep during surgery. I want a perfect cola shape . Any one know a good doctor please help!!!

Well I went to Dr.Pascual office in the Aventura...

Well I went to Dr.Pascual office in the Aventura location. I speak to her two assistants , who was very nice . As soon as I walked into the room they made me feel comfortable . Her assistants made me feel like I was back in science class, which made me understand about vaser lipo better and the difference with smart lipo. Well I made up my mind , I am going with Dr.Pascual.

fenelon 123 what Dr did you choose? i want Lipo on my stomach, back, and arms
Hey girl! i have been on the hunt for a doctor as well and am finally going with Dr Wendell Perry. you should look him up he is amazing and he is Board certified! i went to pascual as well to get a quote. Any more updates?
Wow you look really good now! I just had lipo, 4000CC removed. Full back, full abs, flanks and inner thighs. Yes dramatic results but lots of pain and soreness. It has been 3 weeks. ugh. Each day I get a bit better my hubby says. Remember its major surgery. I had it done with general and was quite sick for a week. Will I be happy!!! OMG yes but is been a bit gruelling...
May I just say you look fabulous girl! Really consider it before. There are thousands of girls who would pay good money to have your body.
Thank u do much!!!:) I just want more curves
Does your friend have saggy, crepe looking, uneven skin where she got her lipo done? If she doesn't she is lucky. Look up Dr. Coleman in New York and see botched lipo jobs. You may think differently after seeing the outcomes.
I sent him some pictures of myself and asked him where did he think I needed lipo. He said my abdomen, back, flanks, arms and inner thighs. I don't know why he said my arms. I thought my arms looked fine to me. My consulation is this week so he'll have a better look at me. Also everything will be $6500. What did your friend have done?
She got her arms, her abdomen, her inner and outer thighs and also her back done . One week after she did it I promise you she look a lot smaller , I can't believed that she was looking so different that quick. But she was in a lot of pain,even with the pain she's happy with the out come.
I wouldn't do any lipo. It really messes up your body...take it from me. I went to the first plastic surgeon (board certified). I was very specific in my wants. I only wanted the banana roll touched up. The plastic surgeon did my outer thighs, inner thighs and knees. The plastic surgeon didn't touch my banana roll. I went to a second plastic surgeon (board certified) six years later to get my banana rolls "touched up". My butt really wasn't that bad by my thoughts, but my husband thought differently. The second plastic surgeon took out soooo much fat that now my butt droops. The crease of my butt extends to my outer thighs, butt looks longer and butt rolls to sit on top of my thighs. I need fat transfers now which will cost about $15,000 to fix the problem created. I think you look great! I say the best answer is diet, exercise and figure out how to learn to love yourself. Don't go and mess up what already looks great!
Thanks
I am sorry you had to go through all that.
Good for you on your weight loss! I'm thinking about going with Dr. Perry in the summer. How tall are you? You look smaller than 170.
Thanks!! Everyone tells me don't do it but I want the perfect carves. Yes I went to dr Perry but he is just a little to expensive for me, he just did my friends body and she looks great.
I am 5"9