Stem Cell Enhanced Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

I'm loving my new tata's. I am a 34yr old...

I'm loving my new tata's. I am a 34yr old woman who had small breasts. I was not obese (5'4", 134lbs prior to the procedure). As a result, the doc had to lipo me front and back from upper thighs to just under my breasts. All the fat was then injected into my breasts (after blended with my stem cells). I had NO pain in my breasts from the procedure, but there was a lot of unexpected downtime with the lipo.

I wore a compression garment for six weeks and was not able to return to work for two weeks. I returned to exercise after 8 weeks. It was very painful, but worth it. Don't believe anyone who says you can return to work in a week if you do that much lipo! Initially my breasts swelled huge! My body reabsorbed about 30% of the fat in the first month. I believe I am now permanently a D-cup. I was a B prior to the surgery. My breasts look and feel real. I like them and I'm enjoying the results of the lipo, although I hear I won't see the full results from that for a full year.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love, love this doc. He is smart and he is experienced. Totally wonderful at his job. You walk in the office and wonder what people have had done, because it's not blatantly obvious like most places. I did have issues in the recovery room because I was left with a nursing staff that was angry and ignored my requests. My spouse wasn't allowed in the recovery room, which was too bad because it would've made the entire experience a perfect 10!