Sharing My Aqualipo Experience from Beginning to End - Miami, FL

Ok, so i'm a disabled guy ,age 47, been disabled...

Ok, so i'm a disabled guy ,age 47, been disabled for 6 years now, and i can't exercise or work due to my disability , i gained lots of weight, i look terrible and feel so unwanted.
I decided to try this Aqualipo procedure on my belly and love handles, Consulted a real nice doctor in Miami that will do the procedure.
Because i have Fibromyalgia ( over active sensitive nerves to pain among other things) i opted to do the procedure under IV sedation , so for that there is an extra step that most people dont talk about, which is MEDICAL Clearance by my private doctor is required.
So i saw my doctor last week , had to do blood work and EKG and physical, right now waiting on results and should have the medical clearance in a couple days, i will keep you posted.
My Aqualipo will be done on july 3rd right before the fireworks...lol
will start antibiotics on the day before for 6 days ( i feel good about that to eliminate any possible infection)
To tell you the truth , i have mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement , but i know its something i have to do for myself, and i will later on eat healthier.
Note: Doctor explained to me that my stomach will not be 100% flat in my case , because i do have fatty tissue around my organs, so i have to work on that after the procedure , Lipo is only to take the fat between the abdominal muscles and skin.
Recovery will be faster than regular lipo, so its expected that by my birthday july 28th, i will unwrap my present and get rid of the compressing wrap and feel a little better about myself, and at the same time help someone out there who needed an advice or encouragement .
i'm posting my ugly before pics on here reluctantly, but i really want to share my story honestly and completly, and will update the pics.
Please excuse my typo.

Today is june 27th,2012 Good news, i got my...

Today is june 27th,2012 Good news, i got my medical clearance for the procedure.
i went out and got my friend to help me with the new picture with the measuring tape, and i measured at 43" arround
my body by the belly botton , and i'm posting the picture.
I'm thinking now what will my measurement be after the procedure?

Hello everyone Today was finally here at 6:30 am...

hello everyone
Today was finally here at 6:30 am i woke up all excited and got ready for my appointment to do the aqualipo to my stomach and love handles. i weighed my self i was 204 exactly.
anesthesiologist talked and interviewed me, and medical history etc, then nurse took my vitals, then my Doctor stopped by and checked on me and marked my body and took the before pics and answered all my questions, the off i went to the operating room..
they put the iv line and prepped me and i was kinda awake but not awake, its kinda strange, they just got me to a place were i was sleep but awake, not deep sleep for most of the time, but they tell me i was in deep sleep and would not wanna turn over to do my love handles...lol i wonder if i cursed them out for interrupting my sleep....he he he
i did not really feel anything, they took me to recovery place, checked my vitals gave me instructions again, doc said if the pain gets too much i could take tylanol, no asprin or asprin like meds.
i got home and slept good , i could feel the pain so a friend got me the Tylanol , i feel better now.
i have not taken the garmet off yet to take pics, i will do that tomorrow but here is a pic of me in thecrazy white compressing garmet that i have to wear for a month.
every one at the office was great including the doctor was so nice

Hello hello everyone yes if you have not figured...

hello hello everyone
yes if you have not figured it out, i'm so excited today, i see some major results eventhough its only second day, and i'm still swollen everywere.
i combined the before and after pics for day 2 so u dont have to click back and forthso u can see side by side comparison. (plus i was bored just laying still in bed most of the day..lol
i been taking my antibiotics every 4 or 5 hours ( 4 pills a day ) and basically trying not do many things.

My doctor called me today at 11:50 am to check on me , and ensure i'm following all instructions and if i have any questions, That was so nice of him considering that it is 4th of july and all.

i also took garmet off to clean holes and change bandages , but when i looked in the mirror i was like wow i gotta take quick pics to show you what i saw...lol
any coments or questions contact me, i dont mind :)

oh , I'm wearing same shorts for most of my pics so it will clearly show results if there are any.

On my 6th day i committed the ultimate sin, yes...

on my 6th day i committed the ultimate sin, yes its called CHINESE BUFFET...lol
yeah i ate like there is no tomorrow, and i sooooo regret it now, but hey once in a while is good to splurge.
anyway, i have no pain what so ever, but if i touch my stomach i feel soreness, the holes are healing well,
the holes are tiny tiny, maybe i should do a close up to show you guys what i'm talking about.
But the swelling is another story,it is taking over, not sure how long it will last, which reminds me to ask my doctor tomorrow,
as i will see him on day 7 for check up,i have to write down my questions so i don't forget , so yeah tomorrow
at 5pm i will see the good nice doctor and will update you guys on whats up.
Also i'm posting a couple new pics to go along with this review.

It has been a week and today is the check up day...

It has been a week and today is the check up day with the good doctor.
i was kinda excited to go and see and hear what he will say about my progress, cause if anyone knows, it would be the doctor.
So the doctor did his checks and told me that so far i'm healing good, still very tender and lots of swelling ( normal for this kinda procedure) but the holes where he made the incisions are closing up good and no lumps , wants me to continue wearing the compression belt 24/7 for one more week, then 1 week of only 12 hrs a day, and i'm done with that compression belt/garmet.
Probably big reason i will be done fast is that he only took out a little less than 2 liters ( 650cc total ) so less trauma to body
Most of the fat is inside my stomach muscle and i have to diet and work out as much as i can considering my disability.
But as of this coming Friday i can go to the pool, yeaaay ..
next doctor appointment will be in 4 weeks, That's when the doctor thinks most of results would have been achieved 80%
then the rest will just happen in couple months after that if all goes well.

Today marks the 2 weeks post op day :) as of...

Today marks the 2 weeks post op day :)
as of today i dont have to wear the compression Garment full time 24 hrs a day, Doctor advised me for the next week to wear it 12 hrs a day for one week then i should be done with it. while the garment is off i wear a compression shirt ( pic posted )
i know some people have to wear it for 4 or 5 or even 6 weeks, what i can tell you is that ultimately it depends on how much fat they managed to take out of our bodies, mine was little less than 2 litters from stomach and flanks, so less trama to the body i guess.
i'm the same wieght and the big news is i can say and show that I LOST 2" OF FAT ( see pics ) went from 43" to little less than 41"
so even though i want more inches off, i understand i have to let my body heal and swelling go down in the next 3 critical weeks.
Its time for me to start doing some lite exercise.
OH AND SO FAR I DONT NOTICE ANY LUMPS OR IRREGULARITIES FORMING :)
any comments or questions feel free to contact me

THE END OF WEEK # 3 UPDATE: well, three weeks...

THE END OF WEEK # 3 UPDATE:
well, three weeks went by, and i can report to you that i started light exercise , and trying to go back to normalcy , i dont have to wear compression garment anymore, even though i still believe i'm swelled up and my lipo areas are still tender.
i started the process at 204 lbs , i'm today at 202.6 lbs, as we all know lipo does not really make u lose weight, but its actually me trying to lose some weight as much as i can. i still have 2 weeks to go before i have to see my doctor for check up and his after pic for his documentation.
so meanwhile i will continue posting , and reply to any comments and questions, and will post more pics if there is any change, but to be honest there is really not much change between week 2 and week 3,

excellent doctor and secretary and staff i left after care follow up and phone e mail review blank because it has not happened yet..lol update after care and phone follow ups were excellent , so they get 5 stars :)