Couldn't Be Happier - Miami, FL

I did a liposuction procedure. It was all of my...

I did a liposuction procedure. It was all of my front top and lower abdomen, my sides and my entire back area. It also covered my arms and inner thies. I wanted to do this for a long time but never gathered the courage. I am so very glad that I didn't do it before. I had a large fat pocket in the lower left side of my abdomen which I thought I would only get rid of by doing a tummy tuck. Previous doctors had also told me that to get rid of it I would need a tummy tuck. When I woke up from my procedure Dr. Perry was by my feet, waiting for me to wake up. He personally helped me to the bathroom and then helped me onto a wheel chair and wheeled me all the way to my car where he helped me sit comfortably for the ride back home. Could anyone possibly ask for more? As for my results, well, my stomach is as flat as a board. The hideous fat pocket that I hated is completely gone. My body looks AMAZING! The clothes I am able to fit into now look incredible on me! I cannot even remember the last time I felt this great about myself. I feel beautiful again and to me, that is priceless.

It's now been a little over a month since my...

It's now been a little over a month since my surgery. I still say that I could not be happier with my results. I've lost a total of 18lbs and my body looks amazing. I can't thank Dr. Perry enough for giving me my self confidence back. I also think it's important for everyone out there considering this procedure to be aware that the surgery itself NEEDS to be paired up with the post-operatory treatment. His therapist, Miriam, is amazing. I've had a total of 10 treatments and even though they are absolutely excruciating, they definitely help you feel much better afterwards. The initial draining of the liquids the first couple of days is of upmost importance and I feel between the draining and the therapy, they definitely helped me feel a lot better and get the best results possible out of my surgery.

**update** it's now been 3 months since my...

**update** it's now been 3 months since my procedure. Words cannot express how amazing I feel! I am now down to 156lbs, I started at 187. I've lost a total of 31lbs!!!! No saggy skin and I cannot even put in words how great I feel about myself! Clothes shoping is now something fun to do that I look forward to, instead of dreading it. It feels wonderful to walk into any store and know you can pick anything because it will fit you and look great on your body. I am literally 12lbs away from my target weight and It feels crazy to say that. I never thought I'd get this close to my goal weight again!! I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Dr. Perry has given me a second chance at life! I FEEL beautiful!! I love taking pictures now and I can finally look at myself in the mirror again. This surgery was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Perry 5 stars across the board because there is truly nothing at all that I feel he needs improvement on. He is extremely professional and caring, and so is his staff. I could not have asked for a better experience, or even more, better RESULTS!! When I met Dr. Perry, I knew this was the right doctor and the right time. He was incredibly informative and patient. He explained the entire procedure to me, pro's and cons. Dr. Perry informed me that I did not need a tummy tuck and that he was sure he could get rid of my unwanted fat with just lipo. He could have recommended a tummy tuck, like previous doctors and surely charged more for it, but instead, he was honest and told me exactly what he thought would work best for me. I had never met a more warm, professional, caring, talented down to earth doctor in my life. I am so glad I did my procedure with him. I could not have asked for a better doctor. This man is unbelievably caring and makes his patients feel absolutely safe and comfortable. If you are considering any type of procedure I would most certainly recommend him over any other surgeon. Thank you, thank you, thank you, sooo very much Dr. Perry, for giving me my self confidence back. Thanks to you, I truly feel like a million bucks. Also, I would like to comment on his staff. The anesthesiologist that prepped me for surgery was just as warm and detailed as Dr. Perry. He took the time to explain to me what I should expect before and after in regards to the anesthesiology being used and seemed sincerely caring. Norma, his secretary is sweet and very professional. she bent over backwards accommodating my needs for paperwork to be mailed back and forth between different states as I was in the middle of a move. Lastly, but certainly not least, his post-op therapist Miriam is amazing as well. She is great at what she does and I would recommend getting all your therapies done with her and only her. She will drain you and shape you like no one else. The treatments are very painful, but after each therapy you can see and feel the difference. I would not suggest letting the ladies at the spa do the post-op treatments as they don't really seem to know how to actually drain. I'm glad I had Miriam to do all my treatments. Honestly, all together, I could not have had a better group of professionals taking care of me.

what kind of post op treatment did you have?? Looking great girl!
You look great.... How tall are you?
any updated pics?? you look amazing!
your results are amazing...very happy for you..thanks for posting very encouraging
This is EXACTLY what I need!! I don't want to do a TT I want Lipo of the same areas you mentioned. I have been hearing nothing but GREAT things about Dr. Perry. I sent them an email request for consultation and will be calling them tomorrow. I hope to hear from them soon. I can't wait to meet him and hopefully get my procedure done. You look great in the pics i'm sure you look and feel amazing now!
You look great!!! Do you know how many cc's he took?
Good job I like ur results
He did an amazing job on you. How many liters did he take out and if you could plz post more pics of your progress! I'm glad your satisfied with your results.
hi u look great! how many cc's did he take out?
How much we're you starting out u look great
Love to take pictures, u should post some of the ones ppl are taking of you. Congrats on your weightloss.
Dr Perry did an amazing job on you!
Hey there...how r u doing? C'mon....time to post some new pics....lol
Thinking about dr perry to fix some things. Can u post recent pics?
There are before and after pictures at the very top of this page. I can't do new ones because I honestly don't have anyone to take them for me =\
i have my surgery Dec 19 with a breast lift and implants do you think i will be really swollen in Feb 8 cuz im goin on a cruise!!! also how much are those massages?
I had a breast lift with implants on sept 19th. The swelling was minimal and went away within a couple of weeks. There was truly no pain. U will be fine for the cruise.
Thank you so much for your reply it reassuring I'm knowing I will be ok before my cruise!!!
You will still be swollen up to 4 months after your surgery, but I can assure you that by feb 8th you'll be good enough to go on your cruise :) have fun!!
Hey how much does he charge for a BL & BA?
How long did it take your swelling to go down?
Hi!! U look simply amazing. Can u tell me how u liked The result of the inner thigh lipo. Do u see a drastic difference??
Yes, HUGE difference! I can wear shorts now!!!!
U look AWESOME...how long would u say it took to see really good results...at your 3 month mark?? I will be exactly 2 months tomorr...still feel swelling in tummy area and bumps..some days are better than others..since ur month ahead of me..maybe u have some insight?? Thanks so much and keep up the great work.... :)