37 Y.O. Mom of 2 So Sad with Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had been wanting liposuction for years and...

I had been wanting liposuction for years and finally had got serious about it the beginning of the year. I went for a consult where another doctor told me I needed a tummy tuck, not lipo I decided to go to another consult where a friend recommend CG Cosmetics, went for the consult, spoke with the coordinator for about an hour due to the fact the dr. was in surgery. The coordinator was showing pictures of herself and pictures of people who had procedures done there but she could not narrow down what doctor did what due to there are four other doctors that work there. I was able to finally see (Dr. Friedman) where he gave me this rushed consultation, against my best judgment I decided to let Dr. Friedman do my tummy tuck due to someone else was paying for this procedure for me. BIG MISTAKE. My tummy tuck came out uneven, and I still had a pouch for a stomach, I noticed it the very next day after surgery the Dr.s tried to tell me its swelling and it will go down. I had gone back for several post Ops telling them my concerns in which the Dr. who I saw was not the dr. who performed the surgery, and finally after 3 months I spoke with the Dr. Friedman who actually did the surgery and told him my concerns he kept telling me the surgery was a success and he just kept disregarding what I was expressing to him, the dr. was being very rude and told me "well the only other thing we can do is go back in and undo the surgery and you will end up how you was. I could not be this was happening to me I paid my money for a procedure and I did not get what a tummy tuck is suppose to do. Dr. Friedmen totally ignored my situation, and ended the conversation just by getting up and walking out o f the room. I was so shocked and hurt and in tears. I paid my money for a tummy tuck I really wasn't that big from the start so I should have gotten a flatter and even stomach instead I have a uneven stomach with a pouch and his work (the cut) is so sloppy. On top of that they never gave me official after care procedures, they kept telling me home remedies to use in which messed up my tummy tuck even more. I spoke with the office manager twice and she said "well if you get another procedure done like your boobs will go back in for free to correct the problem. ( How is that so when the doctor is not even acknowledging the problem) . This place is a rip off do not be fool on the appear of the waiting area the back office is not up to par and the day I had my surgery I was in a room where the anesthesiologist hooked my IV up but did not tell me she was actually putting me to sleep. Some how I ended up In the post op room with the surgery done. Its been five months since I had the surgery and I am still in pain every time I cough I have to hold my stomach to due so. My stomach is still uneven with a pouch and no shape, The Dr. was suppose to do my flanks he barely touched them. If you are looking for a tummy tuck I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR FRIEDMAN @ CG COSMETICS IN MIAMI. I also had two other friend who had breast augmentation done there and they also in countered problems.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very unprofessional, not empathic,

Thank you for this post. I just received a quote from CG cosmetics for a breast lift & augmentation. I was fully on board but your post & a couple of others make me think twice. May I ask what problems your friends had with their augmentation? If you're uncomfortable saying I will completely understand. I hope your situation improves.
I wrote you a comment let me know if you see it Im new to this site
I guess not lol ok My friends had problems with the areola separating from the breast(pilling away) when they went back separate times the Dr. told them both its from not taking out all the stitches. They both had the same surgery you want, one of them said now her chest feels very heavy when she lays down , she don't like to lay on her back anymore while she is in bed just her side now. Also, if you do decide to go with them start taking iron pills, and B12 along with a stool softener. They have this practice of telling people who come from out of town they can take blood test the day before surgery and then when the results come back there iron level is to low to perform the surgery my friends and my self went through this and I meet a couple of other females there who went through this so get your iron level up and check your iron level with your personal physician before you take a trip to any surgery center. Your iron level needs to be a 12 or better. It take a good 2weeks to get your iron up and this is the quickest way, they may tell you food with iron that's a slow process. I met a women there who had rescheduled twice from up north the time I meet her that was her 3rd time rescheduling because they told her to eat meat with iron protein (iron pills is the way) hope this is helpful.
No worries I'm new to this as well and hopefully I'm responding to your comment and not my own...don't want to seem like I'm having a conversation by myself lol. Anyways that you so much for the information, I'm going to find a different place. I know not everyone's experience would be the same, I just don't want to risk it. Thank you again
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your horrible experience