30 Year Old,2 Kids, Lipo Only - Miami, FL

After a long grueling experience of trying to get...

After a long grueling experience of trying to get through to Dra Duran in the Dominican Republic I decided to switch to Jonathan Fisher at Vanity in MIA. The prices are the same without all of the hassle. He has good reviews as well. I'm just over DR at this point !
I called vanity and spoke with Diana she helped me through the while process. I was required to put down half of the surgery cost to secure my date and was able to get Aug 5 th!! Anyone else going the same time?? Diana ( receptionist ) also lead me through the process of financing the whole thing through care credit. I was approved within a minute . Almost like night and day between my Duran experience ....I booked surgery and recovery house with them...but I still have not received a confirmation email or instructions for surgery :-/ should I be worried???

I am currently 225 lbs and 5' 9 and have to lose 15lbs before surgery. I guess I'll be running every morning. ..

I have two beautiful daughters, and really anxious about leaving them. So u have opted to take my 6 month and my mom with me . My mom will take care of her but to see her will brighten my recovery days :-) I hope I can find done ladies who will be there the same time !!

Planning on getting Lipo in abs flanks waist and full back and maybe a little inner thigh action ;-)

I AM NOW GOING WITH RAMI GHURANI! nOT JONATHAN FISHER

I'm not sure how to change my Doctorvon here but I'm no longer going with Fisher . I asked to speak with him and the receptionist said he refuses to talk with his patients prior...what!? That makes NO sense! I switched to Ghurani. I'm sure someone swooped in on my date QUICK! I also don't feel comfortable knowing that he does multiple surgeries a day. I'm not getting the BBL which Fisher is known for. I have a large bottom already. I mean it's not HUGE like some of you but it's good enough with some heavy back squat I'll be fine :) I am any receiving Lipo in the full midsection including front and back. I spoke with Ghurani and sim scheduled to see him when I get there. I'm very nervous for the recovery! I have a 20 month old and a 5 month old at home :-/ going to be a journey Prayers needed ! Oh here's a photo of my dinner last night! 10lbs to go in a week and a half ! No carbs 45 minutes of cardio a day!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Switched to Dr. Rami Ghurani!!!

Don't forget to ask your doc about fat banking. I did that and ended up needing the fat for a minor reconstruction to my face after an accident. Can also be used for facial fullness, crows feet, lips, etc. I did mine through AdiCyte.
I've never heard of that that is actually pretty cool!
Hi! I was considering on just getting aggressive lipo only since my main concern is having a small waist and fat free back, but I'm also thinking why not put that fat to use! What made u not want to get a bbl?
Hi! Sorry for the late response...I have a pretty natural large bottom as it is. But since everything else is big you can't really see it that well. Once my midsection is hone I'll be fine. Less areas to have to deal with hurting after as well ;)
I feel you!!
I'm more concern about having a flat stomach & small waist. I have a decent size butt would like a more fuller round look. So I decided if I want to get lipo why not put my fat to use but the problem is finding the right doctor for a decent price so that's the stage I'm at right now. Although the majority of surgeon do them now not all surgeons could do it correctly. So if anyone can suggest a surgeon that their prices are reasonable please do share. Nevertheless I paid $1000 down payment & now they don't want to give my money back. This place will con you into making a down payment & they will not refund you not even a portion of it. Smh
@ctee - Ditto to everything you said! Let me know what/who you find!!
I feel why everyone is doing the BBLs and most of them are looking nice! So far I think Duran in DR Fisher in Miami and Azurin in Miami are the best with BBLs! I just don't have time to go through the recovery process
I still would like to get the BBL but I'm just looking for the right price &; the right doctor. I must feel comfortable with the doctor and their services
Ok will do as soon as find the right doctor. What are you getting done or want to get done? What is ur time frame?
@ctee didn't you decide to go with Fisher? Your about to be bootylicious!
No I'm not going to fisher
Ok. I thought you were for some reason. Good luck on your journey !
Hello, doll how much are they charging u with fisher and how many areas you are getting lipoed? They told me that the abdomen will cost 1500 that seems Iike a lot!
They told me 3500 for the entire back, flanks, along with the upper & lower abdomen
I'm getting entire mid section front and back for $3500
With whom
I'm going with Rami Ghurani he works through Vanity but doesn't like to affiliate himself with them...
With Ghurani for your lipo?
I wonder why he does not like to affiliate with the does he do the surgery at his clinic or at vanity? Ghurani is he is doing my BF lipo and pectoral reduction $65000. And I called his office directly after giving a down payment with vanity and his assistance Tania told me is u are dealing with vanity then u news to cal them directly.
Yes. I'm getting full back and belly