LIPOSUCTION: 28 YEAR OLD GIRL - 134 Pounds - ARMS, FULL AB'S & FLANKS, INNER & FRONT THIGHS/KNEES - Miami, FL

I was overweight as a child. For the past 14 years...

I was overweight as a child. For the past 14 years of my life I've been dedicated to maintaining my weight, now 134. Even at 127 pounds, eating super super clean, I can never get rid of my belly. I wear a size 6, 28 in jeans. My legs and butt are my best feature, but want to get my inner thighs done so they don't look worse in comparison to my new stomach. My arms feel almost elastic, i's just going to get worse as I get older and that why I've decided to get lipo.

Surgery Day

Additions and revisions after my 1st in person consult

At my consult with the doc yesterday- we added my flanks bc I would look boxy if I only did the abdomen. We also added the front of my thighs / knees because if I only did my inner thigh, the front would look larger in comparison.

Day of surgery- day 1

They marked me up. Put in the IV and that's all I remember. Woke up shivering for 30 mins : ( that was the worst part
No nausea and I suffer from motion sickness so that was a relief.
They wheeled to the the car. I had a nurse drive me back to the hotel and I laid down in the back of her truck. She's the best to have around and I recommend a nurse to change your bandages and give you your meds. I feel super safe. Even if you have a friend or spouse with you.
Pain level is a 2 out of 10, taking pain meds every 4 hours.

Day 2

Slept very shitty last night. My back was hurting a lot. I didn't know if it was sore from being in bed a lot or from swelling. I think it's both. My back is swollen, I have a dimple in it. Throat hurts a lot from the breathing tube for anesthesia. Got Cepacol throat lozenges. Showered this morning with my nurse and it went well. Was able to go #2 and it was difficult sitting / pushing with the swelling. Garment takes forever to get on and off and a little painful. The draining ended last night so just stitches now. My stomach feels super bloated. Will post more photos when the swelling goes down. I fly back to NYC in 2 days. Fingers crossed.

Day 6

I flew home yesterday and my legs swelled up 30% larger. Pain is a 3, sorest in my legs. Can't see any improvement in my shape yet as I am still swollen.

1 week update

Still hurts to walk, walking very slow. Refilled the pain meds they help a lot. Still not working, stitches coming out tonight. Forgot to mention they removed 1300 cc's / 1.5 pounds of fat. I feel swollen like a water balloon. Pain is a 4 out of 10. Better on the Vicodin. Stitches come out tonight by my hubby.

Day 8

I think I won't be able to go to work Monday. Swelling gets worse in the evening, last night I felt like I was on fire! Hubby took my stitches out this morning- a little intense. Been going stir crazy at home in bed. I did some household stuff yesterday but swelling starts after- it's not a good idea! Ready to use my scar cream and silicone gel sheets. Back of the knees are black and blue- didn't get lipo back there, so it traveled!!

My inspiration

My sister in law is 42 and 6 months before our wedding she had lipo done. She went from size 8 to a 2. She was why I got my procedure. The before and after is 6 months apart. She could not see results for 2 months!!! Full results after 6 months. She did not work for one month. She flew to Vegas 3 weeks after the surgery and was miserable!!! Swollen and stuff. She did her full body under her breast- full stomach back flanks- all
Of her thighs- and under her eyes. $13,000 in Chicago

Day 14

Swelling has gone down a lot but it's still there. I weigh 1 pound heavier than surgery and they removed 3 pounds, so there is still swelling weight. Im limping, my left leg is more swollen than the right, but I'm getting around. Im back at work with my limp. I've been eating clean and healthy, and I think that is helping too with my shape. My hubs massaged my leg yesterday and it hurt but it reduced the swelling. I feel the lumps/scar tissue under my skin when massaging. Commuting on the subway is a small challenge and I don't look forward to it, but i'm managing. I take the elevators when I can. Love handles and back are still sore and swollen, when I bend to the sides I feel pinching in my sides. The back of my legs are black and blue and green but not painful at all, I did not have lipo on the backs of my legs, assuming the blood fell and settled there.

3 WEEK UPDATE

I've been eating clean and healthy since the surgery. I weighed 132.5 this morning. I'm sick of my compression garments, especially on my arms. Today its 90 out and I have to dress chic and profesh for work. I'm still swollen, lumpy and bumpy. I purchased an entire new wardrobe of flowy pants and 3/4 sleeve tops, about $1000 in clothing. Kill me. I see results already and am being patient for the final results. I wont make any judgments until 6 weeks from the date of my surgery. Getting there! I want the dimple in my belly pooch to go away first and foremost.

5 MONTHS LATER

I am happy with my results. A more overall slimmer physique, however, all my clothes still fit, I just look better in them. I was expecting to drop a full size to a 4 but I did not. I have not been working out much, I take ab's class 1-3x a week, but that's not cardio, and a spin class here or there. I think if I stepped it up and did my part, my results would be better. My sisters wedding is next year so that will be my motivation. I'm still in pain in my inner thighs when pressure is applied to them, if someone sits on my lap etc. Same with my love handles, if I get hugged too hard, but its manageable. Shocked there is still pain with the pressure, but it just means I have more healing to do. Will take some pics over the weekend and post them.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

TIna my coordinator received my emailed photo's. She discussed my desires with the doctor and came back to me with different options and pricing. She scheduled my stay at The Essex house since I am flying in from NYC. Belkis the nurse called in all my prescriptions and lab work. Answered all my questions. Got me an overnight nurse until my friend arrives to fly back home with me. My anesthesiologist called me the night before and was super professional and calmed my nerves. Dr. Tachmes did my best friends boob job. Her mother lives in Miami and see's Dr. Tachmes too. Through these recommendations, I did not attend any other consultations.