Lip Lift with Dr. Epstein Miami - Miami, FL

Hi, I just received a lip lift yesterday. I have...

Hi,
I just received a lip lift yesterday. I have researched this procedure for months and interviewed 4 doctors. I choose Dr Epstein because of his reviews and his before and after photo's. Though he wasn't the cheapest, I'm so happy I went with him.
When I arrived at his office, I felt like everyone was expecting me. His staff was very kind and made me comfortable. Dr. Epstein was professional and knowledgeable. I knew I was in good hands and was going to receive the best results.

Day three

Today is day three and I have no pain. But, If I laugh or smile it hurts. My incision looks better. I clean it three times a day with distilled water and vinegar. Then apply bacitracin.

today is day 8.

My incision is red and irritated and the inside of my nose is sore.

Today is day 14

My incision is not as red but the inside of my nose is still swollen and hard. It's still hard to smile. I've been massaging coconut oil three times a day on my incision line.
I would still like more volume on my top lip.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi your lips look great. I am trying to find the best place and surgeon to do mine, can you tell me where you had yours done and the price/
amazing amazing ur scar is really invisible .can u post more photos ..ur doc really good
wowwww, your lips look so gorgeous!!
Waiting for ur update ❤️
Love it love it How many mls removed ?
nice lips wooooooooow
You look beautiful! Can I ask you how much it was? I'm thinking of a lip lift too.
You look very sexy!
Hi Belleaim, you look gorgeous--very pretty results. Did you ever find out how many mm he removed?
your lip shape is really pretty and youthful. I keep checking back to see your progress. Thanks for sharing with us. Looking forward to seeing the final result down the road but it already looks beautiful.
Yes I agree. Your lip shape looks very sexy!
Thank you:) I'm glad you see a difference. I didn't tell anyone I was getting a lip lift and not one of my clients or neighbors has noticed I got it done.
Just out of curiosity does cleaning with distilled H2O & vinegar offer any special benefits? Thanks
Not really sure. I read it on a plastic surgeons website and figured it's probably better than tap water.
I read this on a plastic surgeon's website as well and have been cleaning my sutures (for an unrelated surgery) with distilled water and vinegar up until today - I did a little more looking into it (by reading studies) and it looks like you can get burns from vinegar. Hydrogen peroxide should also not be used, as it destroys new skin. My research suggests that the best thing to use is pure water. I'm using distilled, which I think would be preferable to tap water as it doesn't contain any minerals/chlorine/etc.
Very nice, congrats. Look forward to seeing your results as you heal. Thanks for sharing. Blessings1

Your lips look beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us here on RealSelf. Looking forward to your updates and I hope your "smiling" pain subsides soon!

What a beautiful result. Don't worry about the scar. It will fade. I'm little over 2 months and you really can't see it. Keep moisturize the aria all the time, is important. The most important you look awesome
Wow, you look great just one day post!! Very symmetrical, without any distortion. Great tooth show.
Thank you. I will post more pic's on Monday when I get my stitches removed.
Congrats! You have a lovely result. Can I ask how long your lip was in the "before" pic, and how many mm you had removed?
I'm unsure how many mm were removed but I will ask him on Monday when I get my stitches removed.