It's Been 4 Years Post Op, and I Am NOW Realizing How Bad my Breast Augmentation REALLY Is! - Miami, FL

I thought my breasts looked fine. I got the...

I thought my breasts looked fine. I got the bandages removed and I was not thrilled on how they looked. I got back together with my ex husband and he told me he did NOT want me to get them fixed bc he liked them the way they were. Me thinking we would be together forever, decided that I would not get go back into surgery

Well the year went by; the time I could have gone in to get them fixed, and I didn't. I have lived with them for this long, but I am realizing NOW how terrible they really look.

I was an A before getting a breast augmentation through the areola with a lift. I am now 26 and a mother of two, and in a new relationship. I am so embarrassed by my breasts that I have not allowed my significant other to see them. I am now a Full C, and I think I received a botched breast augmentation by a very well known surgeon in Miami

Please tell me.. Is this a terrible breast aug??

What can I do? Will doctors be able to revise this?

I heard this doctor was awesome

I see nothing wrong with your breasts. They are beautiful. They are definitely not botched, at least from what you can see in photos. What do you not like?

Thank you for sharing! I think you look good. Show them off!

If you're still interested in a revision after all this feedback, though, check out RealSelf's Breast Implant Revision community.

i think the best thing my ps said to me was, there are no such thing as perfect breasts. other then the areola size being a little larger the boobs themselves look great dear. does your significant other know how you feel about them? if not, show them and let them form their own opinion. i agree men just like them to be big lol. it's your body dear if you feel unhappy do something about it! personally i think they look great.
I agree with the other ladies, aside from the slight difference in nipple size, they look fantastic, very natural looking! But if you're not happy with them, maybe you should set up a consultation with a different PS and see what a revision would entail. Maybe it's a simple fix and if it will make you feel better about yourself, it might be worth it. Just my 2 cents..good luck!
honestly I dont think they look bad at all! yes you have one nipple bigger then the other but your breasts look even. I dont think men really mind the details they just care if you have big breasts and you do! dont worry so much about them being perfect they look great! i would be happy if mine looked like that!
I think your breasts look great, they are very natural looking. There is a very slight asymmetry which is hardly noticeable & most women have some degree of asymmetry anyway, nobodys nipples are identical either. I personally would be happy if it was my result, I'm 3 wks post op mine look high & fake at the moment-I am hoping they drop to look as natural as yours. :)
Personally, I think they look terrific and bet your new significant other, like your ex, will love them too and especially appreciate the size! No one is 100% symmetrical. I would love to have those to share with my boyfriend! :-)
Revise what? I think they look nice! What specifically about them bothers you?
Im sorry to hear your unhappy with your boobs. but i honestly see nothing wrong with them! I think they are pretty!
I actually think they look really good! I would wear them. ;) I do see the nipples appear to be different sizes, but i wonder would another surgery make things worse? Ultimately it's your body, but I also think we tend to be over critical of ourselves, and this might be a case of that. I do like them.
I agree, they don't look bad at all! I wouldn't be ashamed at all! :)
they don't look bad at all! i think they're really nice looking
Hello florida, I'm so sorry you unhappy with the results. Honestly I think your breasts have a very pretty shape! They look full and perky. However, the nipples are apparently uneven. One is larger- they are different sizes. But I am sure you look wonderful in a bikini or bra! take care hunn