Hyaluronidase Injection Provoked Large Indented Area - Miami, FL

The general opinion is that Hyaluronidase dissolve...

The general opinion is that Hyaluronidase dissolve only HA filler injected. I had a fat filling under my eyes, than, after 3 months I had HA filling (the fat was partially absorbed). I repeated the procedure few months later and because HA injected was an excess, causing a small lump, was corrected with a small drop of Hyaluronidase (or so I asked the doctor to inject). Few hours later, I had a shock when I saw a huge indent not only in the area where was injected but at a distance of 2 inches, a long horizontal crater with a depth of 7 mm or so and the same height.

Practically I am now disfigured. Hope to make a fat filling into that area again... I was injected few months ago with the same Hyaluronidase product, and I had no problem than, it dissolved HA only in the area where it was injected and I don't know what to believe now... Especially that the doctors usually don't fill the depressions perfectly with HA. I am beginning to think that this is kind a lottery, one cannot be sure of Hyaluronidase effects. I could also take into consideration the fact that the doctor may injected to much substance or too concentrated, I can't tell, either way I think injection with Hyaluronidase is risky.