Petite Mama Needs To Gain Weight Quick!!!! - Miami, FL

Any Tips Any1? A Petite Girl I Weight 115 And My...

Any Tips Any1? A Petite Girl I Weight 115 And My Height Is 5ft2 1/2 I Joined This Site Because I Was Going To Get A Brazil But Lift Which I Have Been Eyeing And Researching For Years Now But I Have Seem To Notice That The Price Have Gone Up So Im Just Going To Do the Fat Transfer Once I Gaiin Some Weight Any Tips Any1?

I Have Yet To Find A Good Doctor for This Procedure Because It Is Not Allot Of People On This Website That Have Got A Fat Transfer

Omg I couldn't agree more with everyone. You look incredible. Your butt is the perfect size on your frame. I would pay to have your bod! Oh wait...I am. Lol :).
Are u kidding me, you have an awesome bod. A lot of these girls with booty fat transfer just look plain fat and sloppy in regular clothes. I can't imagine these girls, in say, a blazer and pants in a professional job. Their azzz is so big they look like they are getting ready to twerk in front of a client. But just don't get implants, you have a small frame, so if u add implants, your butt might look too small relative to them.
if I had a booty like you - i wouldn't be considering BBL - be thankful for what you have girl! it's already what others are having surgery for!
We are the same height. I am also 5'2 but I weighed 35 more lbs than you when i went for my surgery. You already have a nice shape so you shouldnt need to gain a lot of weight. BU?T you do need to gain some, you have no fat to spare hun
I agree with everyone,, I would love to have your cute shape! Don't change anything. But of course you may feel like me, i understand not being happy with the way you look..
I gained 16lbs by working out. I went to the doctor to get the same procedure done, but I was turned away being told I don't have enough fat. I finally listened to my doctor who told me I look great. I'm 5'6 127 32DD/25/38. I agree with everyone else. You look great and don't need anything done. You need to realize this. If you want to get your butt bigger and waist smaller, workout with weights. You will see results in a few months.
you ALREADY look poppin hun. you dont need anything done to your body. You have hips for days and a cute cupcake, given you're so petite. You look like a vixen, in my opinion adding anything more woud make you look fake. No hate, cuz right now you're looking like a Draya ;)
One of my girls weight 110 & got lipo from arms and full back her booty looks amazing she is your body type but lil taller! Just gotta find yourself a surgeon that dies that! Btw you look great already:)
Does*
Thanks So Much Can You Pweeeezzeee Ask Her The Name Of Her Doctor And What Procedure She Got
You already look good girl. I think we have similar height/weight ratio only you look WAAAY better than me. I have lots of fat accumulated in my abdomen (yuuk!) so I'm going for the BBL. If you decide to go through with it make sure you find a doctor that is experienced with small frames. GL.
You look great don't do anything!
if these are your photographs before a but left I would say you should hold off and not do anything. Even if you gain some weight based on the appearance of your waistline I doubt you would get enough fat to transfer to your buttocks to make a huge difference. Besides, I would say your buttocks looks pretty good so far and a lot of women would pay to have your frame. As long as you can do it safely it's up to you but again I don't see a tremendous benefit in your case at the moment.
I dont think you should do a single thing!! Please dont mess with your body you look perfect the way god intended.