8 weeks

I`m looking for plastic surgery. Today was the...

I`m looking for plastic surgery. Today was the first time seeing a surgeon surgeon was nice,he respond all my questions. To be almost perfect i will need. Tummy T. BBL & lipo He is not board cetified . Thad make me undecided. I asked about get massage after surgery and he say not. he not recomed massage. I ask to assistant about examen before my surgery and she said I need only blood test. Not an EKG He said I have to do first my BBL and two month later the Tummy T. I went to kendall (baptist hospital building) I`m new doing this reserch..opinions are welcome. If I made surgery I will do only lipo 7 areas and BBL. ( I dont have too much fa he said.) (my problem is more the extra skin and muscles. since my prengnancy (my baby is 6 months now.) I`m 30 5'8 and 146 punds. and also... I m considering a surgery on guayaquilEcuador. the price is not cheap but..i fell comfy with spanish since as u can see i dont have a good english. Thanks for your time

Today I went to Pierini Esthetic Surgery...

Today I went to Pierini Esthetic Surgery.

http://pieriniesthetic.com/doctors/ Stephanie A. Stover

And I will take with them my Fat trasnfer. If I got my lab beafore may 18. taht's will be the big day.

I got lipo + fat trasnfer + 1 massage $4500.00 they are located a few block from my house. and that will be good for my so I can leave mi children at grandamas house. in 5 minutos.

My DR will be Stephanie A. Stover, Located in...

My DR will be Stephanie A. Stover, Located in Doral, Florida, Pierini Esthetic Surgery

Today I when to do my lab, I will pick up on thurday morning.
My insurance paid. I only pay my co paymento of $10 blood d. and on thurday I have to do a co pay of $20.00 with Dr.

I found arnica montana pills. on amazon for $4.00

I will drink pinaple juice (boiled with pineapple rind).
If everthing is ok I will do all my paper work on thurday afteroon. to get ready or tuesday morning.

I`m looking for massage. I call to a place and offer a 10 massage for $400.00

Tomorrow morning is my date.! Yesterday I got my...

Tomorrow morning is my date.!
Yesterday I got my lab and paid all . may faja and surgery.
I will be alone at the clinic. so they will be driving me to my house.

I came from my surger a few housr ago. the...

I came from my surger a few housr ago.
the srugery was at 10 :30 and I wake up like 12:20
the staff ALL are supe nice people.
I got a himnoterapia by 8:30 and I think that help a lot.

I came to my house and clean some stuff. I can`t see my house "desoradenada"
I didnt eat from last nigth. grandma went to pick up a soup. and my babies are sleeping
For the moment I fell super well. BUT when the garment touch my "holes" ouch!!!!
they tell to take a shower on saturday. to fo that I have to take the "faja" slow and in seat or bed. beacuse I can get dizzy.
I didnt took any pills . maybe at nigth pain killer. but not for now.
I hace to change my antibiotic beacuse I have kidney infection.

I have not drains. and my fat was 750cc and...

I have not drains. and my fat was 750cc
and they put me 300cc on each side.

My first 24 hours after surgery. I`m OK. I wake...

my first 24 hours after surgery.
I`m OK.
I wake every hour to change my position. side to side. i was rember when I was pregnant the same disconfort. since i like sleep side down. but side down now is no he best. so side to side is good.

I took only Tylenol. over the counter and antibiotic.

I`m drinking pineapple (boiled). a lot.
I wake up (my son wake me )at 6 am . so he is 7 month. I prepare him with a bath and did the same he is 21 pounds.

Hope I will continue better and better. I will take a shower tomorror saturday. and clean my faja with peroxido. since yesterday I had a little bleeding. but not more. since yesterday. .

I can not believe how good I feel every time I...

I can not believe how good I feel every time I sleep.
my surgery wasn on may 17.
and to day I feel al most nothing of disconfort. I hope feel same when I tokk off my garment.

I think every day that hypnotherapy works!!!!

Yesterday I was drinking detilaed water . and chamomille. te.

to help me with bowl mov. and work great.

i feel my faja loose now.since I much less swollen.

I never had drain. anyway I was suposed to drain. but only the first day.

Day 4 I feel very good. I got my first massage...

day 4
I feel very good. I got my first massage and see Dr.
Massage was good. no pain.The think is I don`t fell nothing beacuse my body is like in a sleeping mode.
I`m very swollen. yeap!
all people fell sory for me . beacuse they think I`m can be in pain. but I never feel a real pain. and I never got pain killer.

maybe when the swollen go down I will feel pain. If a touch my body I can`t feel the tocuh.

Hello hoy: day 8!!! yesterday i got my second...

hello
hoy: day 8!!!
yesterday i got my second massage. since I have to kids I can`t go when i want or need. but helps a lot.

I`m sleep like always. no problems to go bed or up.(sorry i know my english is horrible!)
since i have my menstrual p. im in pain and I always get extra bloating.
this is my second menstrual period since my pregnancy. (baby is 7 months) and i took pills (antic..)
ladies you have to konw the antibiotic can affect de pills . that why some get pregnant after a lipo or something. get extra protection.
I will let some new pictures.

but let me tell u if u expect another changes on my body.
I`m 5'8 and seven days ago I was 148 punds. I`m not a faty lady. Only theey took 750 cc.'
my real problem are extra skin and muscles since pregnancy. more than one surgeron tell me " your problem is not fat"
but I choose fat trasnfer beacuse I can get a tummy t now. im no ready mentaly for a tuummy scar. LOL!!
garment size 38L

Hoy es mi dia numero 13. Im using a size 36...

Hoy es mi dia numero 13. Im using a size 36 garment. Fit good. but I think I will not eat like days ago with this garment.
fits very well but not easy put my butt inside.. Yesterday I went to museum with my children s and I discover I have not jeans to fit on my new butty.
I m still swollen. I feel like I did extra exercise on my butt.
I will find somebody to adjust my old garment.
I put ice and arnica cream on some areas. then I took a hot shower.
Im still drinking pinaple (boilled) taking arnika pils. thanks good never pain pills.
I continue sleeping with my pillow on my stomach. I lose my natural fat pillow. lol
and I always need to put a pad on my entrepiernas, because is the only area with the garment kill me.

Todays is my week 4 and sometimes I want to go...

Todays is my week 4 and sometimes I want to go back . beacuse I have a lot pain un my stomach .(abs)

my butt is ok but im hating the rest of lipo areas. since i feel pain and like burning areas.

I`m going to PS today.

and he oder i`m not losing those 10 punds that I want to lose. only 4 punds of water that I get back on same day

Depressed

depressed

I went to PS appointment's today. He recommend to...

I went to PS appointment's today.
He recommend to option.1)more lipo because I have a lot fat. (and I lost 5 pounds in a month)
2) tummy t.

I spoke with my family and decide to get option 1. and wait a year or more to do a tummy t.Since My baby is only nine months old.
and I have only my husband and his mom to help me. and...... they can`t help for some reasons.

Doctor was nice. He was honest with the result. I had not to discuss nothing about it.

I don`t know when I will get my second lipo. and I don`t know If will be a Brazilian butt lift again.

I have to pay nothing to do this again.

The only good is my belly still big. but my butt is getting in shape and growing.

I was doing a lot of question to dr on community sometimes depressed. I hope this is normal and will be pass in a few more
I`m swollen (still)

Pending

pending
Franco

About getting a TT yes i will need but . we think is better wait 2 years.

I think Dr is no selling me something extra. he will not charge the job , If I want to do a TT I will paying only a low fee.

He will do again the lipo. At no charge.
My husband is mad because I will be again in a surgery.

sometimes I get depressed because I put much expectation on this surgery. but well. I have to be realist.
You do not need a tummy tuck. Just lift weights that will help tighten your stomach muscles. The extra scar is not needed. Some doctors will say anything for more cash. I notice that on this site. Goodluck
Dont be depressed. Just pray about it. Good luck!!
I meant she the person posting. It was a typo
how many cc per cheek did you get?
@Timeishere
I got only 300 cc
like the minimum to do this process.
hey lauraO,
you said that doctors said that you didnt have fat but you it was muscle expansion from pregnancy? But your transformation looks great, my stomach likes like your before pics but bigger...lol My main focus is my abs and flanks, I want it all gone. :) CAnt wait, but also how are you feeling?
HI Nicki86
today I went to ps and he is disappointed
He was expecting more from abs lipo
he wanto to see me in month to see more but he wants a t tuck. he will no chargme for a tt.

but i can`t get a tt. since I`m alone in home with 2 little. I don`t hace family here o friends to help me with my childrens.

I have a spot of fat on my belly.

I`m happy now some depressed because the pain.
but since 4 weeks nobody ask me if i`m pregnant . and that happened to all the time. all people at shopping. walmart etc. people always think I was pregnant.
Hey lauraO,
I understand why your not getting the tt. One child alone is hard, I can't imagine two. That's crazy, people asking you that... But are you taking anything for the pain?
Nicki86 I did
@nicki86
no med for pain never, I have 30 pills for pain but i hate be dizzy so no pills
I thinking to visit my other PS maybe I have another "stuff" because I was with an infection before the surgery.

nicki did you work with your body?? like model, actress??
missmiami whats happen with dr salama??
Nothing he was asking about a dr so i recommended salama
"HE" who is he?
Thanks Getabooty.....I notices when I take a shower the burn is more and i get a lot of swollen.
When did you left the garment? my husband is asking all the time why he sleep with a mummy.
@LauraO you are so funny. Sleeping with a mummy. Well I wore mines for two months and I had the same problem with teh shower, I use to fight with that wash rag and couldnt have it touch the lipo areas. It was so sensitive until it wasnt sensitive anymore. Now I am gonna have to redo my lipo areas again and all and boi oh boi, I dont feel like all that. @Missmiami, whates up to Dr. Salama? You going to see him?
redo?oh my god. i will find all your post now! i`m missing something
yea girl, gonna do flanks, abdomen, upper and lower back, inner thighs and add a little more bootay. I guess he is going to stallionize me.
wow you will be my hero if you do lipo again!!
Dr moises salama
lol..

i was... what waht. I went to salama. but salama killme with the qoute TT and fat crafting. was like pay in full my new car. my god!

yes salama is good . but no money and not help with my childrens to get a TT.
I understand
That skin burning is normal. I was having that same sensation up until a week ago. Now is gone and I am four months post!
Congratulations on your sx, hope you feel better soon. Enjoy ur new body.
@Jadedd tengo ddeemmasiadas estrias mi ultimo hijo acabo con mi barriga esto es el mapa de america dibujado en mi. LOL! Thanks

@ Supreme 6
yes I willl , I think pinapples was the best.
my hyponotheraphy was at 8:30 am and my surgery 2 hours later. at the Dr Pierini office.