Expression Fillers Has Disfigured Me. - Miami, FL

Extremely painful, swelling began immediately and...

Extremely painful, swelling began immediately and continued for 2 weeks. Bruising, fever, hot throbbing at the temples and brow area.
$2200 down the drain. The face is deformed and after injecting another substance to melt the former my face is no longer recognizable. I will never do this again. Not worth the pain and money.

It's growing bigger.

Since last Friday and the session of squeezing the lumps to rid them of fluid, my lumps over the eyes are now purple and growing. The doctor keeps saying gravity will take its course and the swelling will go away in a few weeks. Can anyone reassure me this stuff isn't permanent ?
Thank you for any advice.

Going into surgery today

Things have gotten worse 4 the week and the infection from the temple area and eyes are still hot and swollen with pus. They will cut and drain the areas today to avoid blood poisoning. What a nightmare.

On the mend

Last week I had to go in for a local and have my surgeon cut again the temple area and scrape the material away because blood poisoning was eminent.
On the mend now I went out for valentines weekend so things are looking better. Thanks everyone for your support.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Very disappointing I left there with very few instructions. He was not really sympathetic to my bad swelling and left me feeling like he didn't know what he was going to do about the problem. Some of the staff se caring but others made me feel like I was making problems.

Oh….I am so sorry. I am glad you are feeling better. What type of filler was used? Did he put the filer in your upper eyelids or did it migrate to that area? Lastly, was this your first filler experience? Wishing you a total recovery!!
He used Expressions on top of Botox and Radiansse I think. Yes he put it in the upper eyebrow and temple areas. It migrated from the temples to the eye area. This has not been my first time with fillers. I've had some Botox and juvederm a few months prior. It was the Expressions that caused the problem. My body totally rejected it and it should have been removed immediately at the first signs of fever and abnormal swelling.
How are you doing? I'm sure this has been very scary.
It has been an unforgettable experience.
I'm sorry you are experiencing what you are but what were you trying to improve? You face looks lumpy and as if the material wasn't distributed evenly. I hope your surgery helped resolve your problems. I no longer use Expressions as it doesn't seem to compare favorably with the other products.
Oh my, I'm sorry you are going through all of this.  You might want to consider posting your pics and asking about this in our Doctor Q&A section.  Keep us posted on how things are going for you, I hope things start to get better!
Thank you Jill I thought I had already posted them. There were 4 pics that I put up! Any advice?
They are there- I either was having a ditz moment or my browser didn't load them.  Sorry for any confusion!