Expression Fillers Has Disfigured Me. - Miami, FL

Extremely painful, swelling began immediately and...

Extremely painful, swelling began immediately and continued for 2 weeks. Bruising, fever, hot throbbing at the temples and brow area.
$2200 down the drain. The face is deformed and after injecting another substance to melt the former my face is no longer recognizable. I will never do this again. Not worth the pain and money.

It's growing bigger.

Since last Friday and the session of squeezing the lumps to rid them of fluid, my lumps over the eyes are now purple and growing. The doctor keeps saying gravity will take its course and the swelling will go away in a few weeks. Can anyone reassure me this stuff isn't permanent ?
Thank you for any advice.

Going into surgery today

Things have gotten worse 4 the week and the infection from the temple area and eyes are still hot and swollen with pus. They will cut and drain the areas today to avoid blood poisoning. What a nightmare.

On the mend

Last week I had to go in for a local and have my surgeon cut again the temple area and scrape the material away because blood poisoning was eminent.
On the mend now I went out for valentines weekend so things are looking better. Thanks everyone for your support.

4 months later

Here's what 4 months after the nightmare looks like. The scars are still there inside and out. Big lesson learned.
Always do a test patch before any procedure, trust me it's worth the effort.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Very disappointing I left there with very few instructions. He was not really sympathetic to my bad swelling and left me feeling like he didn't know what he was going to do about the problem. Some of the staff se caring but others made me feel like I was making problems.