Just Did Liposonix And not worth it no results, scam!..- Baumann research Institute Miami, FL

I just did Liposonix 2 days ago on my stomach area...

I just did Liposonix 2 days ago on my stomach area. I am not over weight just had one inch of fat that wanted to smooth out. Ok so the procedure is extremely painful! I don't cry often but Liposonix had me crying of pain. It was like laser hair removal multiplied 10 times worse. They do give you a Xanax and a pain pill to take before hand but that really didn't help me. I suggest take those pills at least one hour before so they kick in asap. Again the pain was traumatizing. You feel the burn every second of it. They don't administer anesthesia because it would make the price of the procedure too expensive.

They want to market this thing like if its quick, no down time, non invasive. But anesthesia should be administered. Horrible pain!!! cant tell you enough. As of today (2days later) I don't see any difference. its like I did nothing. Not the slightest difference and this is making me nervous. I did not bruise that much because I took Arnica four days in advance and still taking it. I called the office today and asked them how long does it take for the results to show and they told me 3-6 months! I will keep you guys posted.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It has been 12 days since I did liposonix and I...

It has been 12 days since I did liposonix and I see no results. I can't help think this was a scam and I fell for it. I have had lipo and smart lipo before and you instantly see the difference and as time goes by the results get better and better. With Liposonix you don't see results! It is a waste of money and time and so painful. I am not over weight. I didnt even have enough fat to be a candidate for lipo on my stomach and still liposonix did NOT work! Can't believe I wasted 1,000$!!! So upset so disappointed. My advice to any one considering this is to NOT do Liposonix, do lipo or smart lipo where the fat is actually extracted out of your body.

I had it done on my thighs (saddlebags), and it absolutely did NOT work, but the bruises lasted for months and were eventually replaced by dark marks on my thighs that apparently will never go away. What a mistake.!! I can plainly see the outline on both thighs off where the applicator was placed. It was 9 months ago. I don't normally have trouble healing from bruises. Due to lack of. results, at my 3-mo follow-up the doc offered to repeat for free at 6 months. But when 6 months came and i was still bruised, i decided against. The only thing more foolish than paying somebody to permanently bruise me with no other effect is to do it TWICE! I am vain, but not THAT vain!
I had the procedure done 12 weeks ago followed by Thermage and 4 treatments of velashape, I am 5'6 and weigh 140 lbs, not one millimeter difference, I spent 3000.00 dollars and feel totally ripped off....
I felt the same way, a rip off.

One year ater Liposonix; pics and review. See for yourselves

I can see a very slight difference only at the top but thats is.. I still suggest real lipo instead of Liposonix

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Update on Liposonix one year later

I can see my stomach is slightly smoother however the results are not what I expected. There was slight improvement. again smoother abs but over all I think real lipo delivers better results.. Good luck!

One year later after Liposonix proceddure Update

Again I can see some results, smoother abs overall. However, I still think traditional Lipo delivers better results. I would not reccommend this for people who want a lot of fat removed and who want fast and dramatic results. This is Just for people who need a little smoothing, have a good metabolism and are already thin. It took a long long time to see some sort of resut. Again, the results I got are not dramatic. And I still feel that with traditional lipo I would of gotten rid of more fat cells and my stomach would of looked better. I was as honest as possible, I shared my emotions and I was real. Good luck!!!

one year later

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

One year later side pics

This is wehere u can see a year later side pics. You can see theres still fat on the abs but looks smoother. Again traditional lipo would of take most of all the fat on the abs..

8 months post procedure, yeah still the same, 16 squares on my abdomen, still feel that I was robbed, Dr. Nightingale treated me like an angel during procedures, but when I was finished and 12 week check up with no results, his demeanor changed, like I was a pain in his a**. So saddened...
I agree with Nina, It's all a bunch of nonsense. If you really want to lose an inch, then the best way to do it is by exercising and having a good balanced diet. Period! Liposonix is a rip off and it's just a shame that I didn't research it more thoroughly and read the Real Honest Posts that I found in this website before I did the procedure. I surely learned my lesson! Please, please, ladies, if you are contemplating doing this procedure, don't. Save yourself the time and your money from this b.s. procedure!
I did the procedure on Sept 26 and I see absolutely no results. The pain was excruciating and I just hated it. Will never do it again that's for sure. I am disappointed and angry at myself for being so gullible! It cost me $3000 for the procedure (the stomach and flanks) and is definitely not worth it - at all. The lesson: It just takes hard work and a good balanced diet. I decided for the procedure thinking that it would be better than lipo since I dread anesthesia and wanted to avoid pain. I had the smart lipo done 4 years ago and that only created more waves and indentions around my my belly area. My suggestion is don't do it. Don't let them convince you. They are just lying to you to depart you from your hard earned money. Do the exercises, have a balanced diet, and give yourself time. I finally learned to accept that it just takes a little extra effort to lose the pounds by exercising and eating right. P.S. I really wanted this to work but as of yet no results! If I do see results, I will post them and let you know.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

I can't fully rate Liposonix as of now because I don't see results yet. I should wait a few months. Thought the pain was too intense. Will see if that was worth it. I did it in Miami Beach at Dr. Baumann they have a research study there and when you did the study the cost is 1,000 per area the regular price is 5,000 per area.