Just Did Liposonix And not worth it no results, scam!..- Baumann research Institute Miami, FL

I just did Liposonix 2 days ago on my stomach area...

I just did Liposonix 2 days ago on my stomach area. I am not over weight just had one inch of fat that wanted to smooth out. Ok so the procedure is extremely painful! I don't cry often but Liposonix had me crying of pain. It was like laser hair removal multiplied 10 times worse. They do give you a Xanax and a pain pill to take before hand but that really didn't help me. I suggest take those pills at least one hour before so they kick in asap. Again the pain was traumatizing. You feel the burn every second of it. They don't administer anesthesia because it would make the price of the procedure too expensive.

They want to market this thing like if its quick, no down time, non invasive. But anesthesia should be administered. Horrible pain!!! cant tell you enough. As of today (2days later) I don't see any difference. its like I did nothing. Not the slightest difference and this is making me nervous. I did not bruise that much because I took Arnica four days in advance and still taking it. I called the office today and asked them how long does it take for the results to show and they told me 3-6 months! I will keep you guys posted.

It has been 12 days since I did liposonix and I...

It has been 12 days since I did liposonix and I see no results. I can't help think this was a scam and I fell for it. I have had lipo and smart lipo before and you instantly see the difference and as time goes by the results get better and better. With Liposonix you don't see results! It is a waste of money and time and so painful. I am not over weight. I didnt even have enough fat to be a candidate for lipo on my stomach and still liposonix did NOT work! Can't believe I wasted 1,000$!!! So upset so disappointed. My advice to any one considering this is to NOT do Liposonix, do lipo or smart lipo where the fat is actually extracted out of your body.

One year ater Liposonix; pics and review. See for yourselves

I can see a very slight difference only at the top but thats is.. I still suggest real lipo instead of Liposonix

Update on Liposonix one year later

I can see my stomach is slightly smoother however the results are not what I expected. There was slight improvement. again smoother abs but over all I think real lipo delivers better results.. Good luck!

One year later after Liposonix proceddure Update

Again I can see some results, smoother abs overall. However, I still think traditional Lipo delivers better results. I would not reccommend this for people who want a lot of fat removed and who want fast and dramatic results. This is Just for people who need a little smoothing, have a good metabolism and are already thin. It took a long long time to see some sort of resut. Again, the results I got are not dramatic. And I still feel that with traditional lipo I would of gotten rid of more fat cells and my stomach would of looked better. I was as honest as possible, I shared my emotions and I was real. Good luck!!!

one year later

One year later side pics

This is wehere u can see a year later side pics. You can see theres still fat on the abs but looks smoother. Again traditional lipo would of take most of all the fat on the abs..
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

I can't fully rate Liposonix as of now because I don't see results yet. I should wait a few months. Thought the pain was too intense. Will see if that was worth it. I did it in Miami Beach at Dr. Baumann they have a research study there and when you did the study the cost is 1,000 per area the regular price is 5,000 per area.