December 5th Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Azurin Here I Come - Miami, FL

So I'm turning 26 next week and I have decided to...

So I'm turning 26 next week and I have decided to give myself a brazillian butt lift for my birthday/Christmas/grad school graduation gift to myself. I figure all of my friends are getting married and having kids and I want a young and fabulous gift to myself. I am excited but a little worried about not having enough fat. I am 5'8 155 and Dr. Azurin said he can get around 350 cc's for each cheek. I would like more but it's just not there. I am also thinking about doing a little lipo to either under arms or chin. I will post before and after pics as I am very appreciative to the BBL sisters who have! It was very helpful!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I feel comfortable with his reviews and staff.

did you have lipo to your full abs??? do you have any pics to share? i wanted my full abs done but he doesn't like to do full abs, im wondering if he changed that at all. if so ima go ahead and just book for spring.
I have the same issue with Dr Azurin he only wants to lipo my lower abs, he says the stomach doesn't retract well, but I am thin with good skin elasticity. I have seen girls with larger bellies get lipo and there after results turn out just fine. there are other girls that complain that he doesn't like to do lipo. I'm starting to believe it is true.
Well I like dr azurin a whole lot and I respect his opinion u know. But I get what ur saying tho, I've come across girls who's bellies were out there and they lipo'd fine but I guess he just doesn't like to take the risk of lumpy uneven distorted bellies that can turn out wrinkly. Someone I know of had lipo and results were nice in beginning but now her skin is loose and wrinkly and she can't stand it. I guess he just airs on the side of caution. But it's like why can't you just do it man? Lol haha but he is a great surgeon hands down nonetheless
Did you get your bbl yet want to see some pic's
I understand that Dr. Azurin injects fat underneath muscle. Does anyone know whether this can damage the muscle?
Im freaking out again...its been 2 weeks and my butt looks really flat. I have sat/slept on my sides a lot. I hope i didnt mess it up. I had 450 ccs and when i compare with other women with the same mine looks smaller now. Any advice?
Who did your surgery?
Thanks girl!
Another question miami mom.. Whats the best way to get my stomach to go down? I had lipo to abs not tt...i have one of taras girdles n the material is killing me itching so ive been using azurins.
Be patient. With lipo, you'll be fatter/bloated before you see your true results. I had to wait almost 3 months to get rid of most my swelling. I'm still swollen around flanks. keep wearing that girdle woman. It will help with lymphatic drainage. You have to wear it for the first 2-3 months. it's the #1 thing that's going to 'cement' and keep that sculpting Azurin did and make it permanent. Don't get me wrong. whatever the doc did will stay. But if you want to train that waist and those ab muscles to stay flat - that's what you have to do. Watch your salt intake. Try to wash tara's girdle with hypoallergenic detergent and try wearing it again. Her girdles are superior to the one you receive from Azurin.
Who is Tara and how can I get a girdle from her?
Who is Tara and how can I get a girdle?
Thanks girl...i was going to put up my pics but im an idiot and put a face pic and now realself wont let me take it down. .bc of the nature of my job i cant have my face associated with booty pics haha...ahhh i also developed an oral yeast infection so im dealing with that. Ive sure learned who my true friends are!
I am...just worried my butt is shrinking...its post op day 5...any advice?!
perfectly normal. Happened to me too. My butt disappeared (I guess I was getting more swollen around the waist) and them BAM , the ass came out again. Don't worry, it happens. Your body is going through crazy changes, it's trying to figure out what the hell you did. Azurin puts that pure fat underneath the muscle. You're not going to lose it.
Are you happy with your results?
How did ur surgery go?
Good luck to you.
Good luck girl, great gift to give yourself. But I agree with MissCakeBaby, put on some lbs to get a bigger bootay :-)
You should definitely try and get at least 500 cc's since its a pretty big procedure. Usually doctors advise people to gain weight if they want more cc's.
I'm trying haha, my friends are making fun of me because I refuse to exercise besides yoga and I have been eating bad...I guess it is a good thing my body likes to stay put but right now I need some fat!