Cellulaze and Smartlipo Triplex - Miami, FL

I am scheduled for Cellulaze and Smartlipo...

I am scheduled for Cellulaze and Smartlipo tomorrow morning with Dr. B in Miami. I am excited and cannot wait for the results. I am 5'4" and weight 115 and work out all the time but I have been plagued with cellulite. I also cannot get rid of a little fat in the stomach area with constant workouts. I had a consult with the doctor 2 weeks ago. He was very informative and very down to earth with a great bed side manner. I will post before and after photos in updates.

I bruise very easily any helpful information or suggestions to make this more pleasant for me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the luck. I had the surgery this...

Thank you for the luck. I had the surgery this morning. I had cellulaze on my buttocks and the rear of my upper legs. I also had Smartlip Tryplex on the inter and outer thighs as well as around the belly button and a little on upper right side of back. I have a lot of drainage as well as I am in a lot of pain today.

Hello all, it has now been a week since the...

Hello all, it has now been a week since the procedure. Pain is now much better. I still have pain but it is much more manageable. I started the messages at the Doctors office last Thursday. It helped very much with pain and bruising. I am doing the messages twice a week for two more weeks.

I forgot to mention in my first post that my Doctor did not use local anesthesia. He put me under for the whole procedure so I was not uncomfortable for the three hours it took.

I will post pictures soon.

I had my 5-week follow-up appointment with Dr. B. ...

I had my 5-week follow-up appointment with Dr. B. As always he was a pleasure to deal with. The Dr. stated that I am at least 50% improved as of to date and should continue to see improvement,

A little synopsis of my last few weeks: As of to day I am happy and I hope that I will continue to see more improvements. With that said, this is not a minor procedure and calculate your time and lifestyle if you planning of doing this. The reviews state that this is a minor procedure and you will feel fine a day or two latter. My doctor used general anesthesia, that god. I was in a lot of pain for a couple weeks after the procedure and I still have some discomfort. I still have burning and occasionally sharp pains. The pain is manageable now. My biggest complaint is all the incisions that they need to make. I have 12 incisions. I hope and pray that the scars will diminish with time. I discussed this with my Doctor today and he said to give them at least three months than we will see is any of the scars need to be touched up.

I did not see much improvement until this week. My biggest pro is that I picked a great doctor and it looks like in the end I will get the results I wanted. My biggest con was the pain and the potential scars.

I am posting all pictures in my dropbox account though out the last 5 weeks and will give an up-date in the future. Good luck to all the ladies that are getting this procedure. My biggest advise is pick a good doctor that knows what they are doing.

Click on my dropbox link to view all pictures.

Copy and paste the link to all my pictures...

Copy and paste the link to all my pictures.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi I also choose to have my surgery with dr. Blinski. Do you have any pics you could share of your surgery ? Any advice ? Doing smart lipo /lipo combination on my full back, stomach, inner thighs and outer thighs With fat transfer to my booty. I can't wait. Soo excited
Your dropbox link doesn't work anymore? im interested in seeing your results, im considering Dr. Blinski, Whats your advice to me? Im just looking into this procedure but scared its a waste or it may make it worst. Thankyou
How are you doing now? I think the drop box idea is great! Pics look good.
Hello sobemom
Who is your doctor?
I'm in Miami and interested in cellulaze.
You look amazing.

Click on my dropbox link to view all pictures.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your befores are similar to what I have, so its great to see that you have had some really nice changes. Please continue to keep us posted on how the healing is going, or any other side effects you notice. I'm really interested (as I'm sure many others are) on hearing what goes on in the long run. Hopefully all good things. :)

I tried to cut and paste but I cant get into the link. :/

Thanks for sharing with us that you had general anesthesia for the procedure. I know with other procedures that is often a separate cost. Do you mind me asking there was an additional fee for it, or was it included in the $8K you paid?

I'm so glad to hear the pain is starting to ease up for you!!

Hello Megan. The Doctor I used does not do this procedure unless he uses general. He believes it is to much for his patients under local, so yes the price he gives is for using general anesthesia. I am very glad he used general.
Sorry you are experiencing pain. Hopefully you are feeling better today? Excited to hear about your results!
Have you decided it you are doing cellulaze yet. So far I am looking better. Been over five weeks and have improvements and hope for more. Are you in the Miami area?
I am still considering it. I am hoping to get pregnant soon, so I would definitely need to wait until I was through having children and nursing. Although, some doctors said it shouldn't matter whether or not I did it before having another baby. I think I would wait just to be in the safe side. Also want to see if people are mostly happy with their results. I am out in California. You look pretty good in your pictures! Hope your results continue to improve!
Thank you..

Sorry to hear you are in pain today sobemom. :( Were you given anything to take for it? If not I would call the office & let them know you are in pain. At least that way they can advise you on what options you have - no reason to be uncomfortable if you don't have to be.

Please keep us posted on how you are feeling!!

Good luck tomorrow! I am interested to hear about your results as you and I have a very similar story. i am also 5'4 and 117 lbs and work out all the time and can't seem to get rid of my cellulite. What areas are you having done?