I Think Im Too Skinny for a BBL but Will Implants Give Me the Results I Want? - Dominican Republic

I keep seeing beautiful bums with the BBL but im...

I keep seeing beautiful bums with the BBL but im afraid im too skinny. And ive tried gaining weight but I can literally eat anything and not gain a pound. My waist is tiny. Someone suggested implants but the look I want I dont think I can achieve with implants. Plus i want my hips a little bigger. I feel like a hydrogel/silicone injections are my only option and thats too risky. Any suggestions??
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey I have the same issue, it's always been hard to gain. I asked my doctor to put me on periactin I may have spelled it wrong but basically it's side effect is increasing the appetite and in return you crave more Carbs which leads to more calorie intake and you put on the weight. I will tell you it makes you sleepy. I take it before going to bed then feel cravings about a hour eat and it will give you a good weight gain.
hmmm... i cant gain either i stay at my 130 to 136 mark.. there is a girl on realself ugh i forgot her profile... shes slim and got implants. i think fat graphed to her hips i am going to go on a mission to find the girls profile.. and i will send you it her butt looks amazing .. nicki minaj has but implants.. so does lola monroe but first try to gain first good luck :D i will be back with the girls profile unless someone else knows ..
I have a hyper thyroid that's why I cant gain a lot of weight. But the pictures were great though! Thank you! I read the girls stories and they all felt it was worth it. Most had to take up to 7 or more weeks off of work. Implants seem to be more of a shock for the body rather than the natural fat (bbl). Most of the girls look good. Just dont wanna look like I have to big balls at the top of my legs haha but thank u a lot!! I really appreciate the photos!! I feel better about implants. :)
Google Kat Stacks butt lol thats what I think off when I think implants.
I should check my thyroid while I go for a doc visit cuz I can't gain nothing if my life depended on it
Drink an ensure or nutriment with every meal 3x a day. Most snacks that are not good for u, makes u gain weight so try eating snacks throughout the day also. I promise u will gain some weight.
I have a hyper thyroid problem that's why I cant gain the weight :/
Try buying herbal life and have a meal /milk shake with each meal !!! Or even ensure works the same way
I have a hyper thyroid problem that's why I cant gain the weight :/
Oh okay well miss lady you need to tell youy primary doctor your plans your problem can affect your heart plus the doctor can assist you better with gaining weight aid that's not over the counter don't give up
Implants are risky