5'2 110 Pounds. I alway want have nice body, and sexy butt.

I alway dream have big butt. also my honey love...

I alway dream have big butt. also my honey love big butt too. I never thought about do implant before, until now but i still don't know how to beginning . couple day ago i just email Dr Salma, MD and i ask him how much is cost for butt implant, day later i have email back from Nancy Duque she told me is cost $ 11,499 is so shock. i thought is cost around $7,000, i think she miss understanding me, because she give me the hold list all kind off stuff i don't needed. I just email her back yesterday and try to explain to her exactly what i want to do. hopefully she email me back still waiting. also i need helps who already bean through all this please let me know more what i need to know about. My plant is i want to have is done around Dec 2014 if everything go smooth. Oh yet my name is stephanie and i will update every step what going thank you all.

Good new !!!!!

finally i just talk to Nancy and she give me the price is $9,700 Butt implant plus Lipo also include antiseptic, garment i meant every things. that is awesome . Just one thing she say Dr Salama all book to until April 2015. But is ok i can wait to April 2015 so exciting.

yeah I have schedule for BBL

Yes I make appointment at April 2 / 2015 can't wait. I try to make deposit 10% down tonight.

My day for sx on April- 02-2015 with DR Samlama

I alway dream have nice body and sexy butt, special my honey love the girl have big but big boot. lol anytime we go out he alway keep eyes on other girl have big butt, is bother a lot is make me feel i'm not sexy enough, that why i make my decision for butt implant, first make myself happy and confident. I can't wait and see after my sx what my body look a like. cross my finger.

is my pick before Sx