I'm 39 Years Old and It's Time I Gets Body Back ;) I've Been Researching and Researching and Finally Decide I Want Butt Implant

I would like fat transfer with aggressive...

I would like fat transfer with aggressive liposuction from flanks and lower back to hip and butt augmentation for projection with Butt implants . I'm not sure how many CC I need or what shape might look best with my type of body. I would like to look natural. I don't want a huge huge butt but a Bigbooty to go with my Breast which have 480cc saline implants. I'm 5"2 and weigh 140 pounds :)

Butt implants and aggressive lipo

I decided I want a rhinoplasty and I'm addition to Butt implants very aggressive lipo from Entire back, lower back, waist and stomach . I want the entire package . I will also be willing to travel with a Buddies and we can share expenses and experience together. I speak, read and write Spanish and I can translate of needed. I'm planing for either March or April.

Quote for implants in DR

Hi as I saw in your pictures we can do a liposuction of your back , waist and abdomen and the gluteal implant, This will improve your body contour.

The gluteal implant is placed intramuscular and the scar will be in the intergluteal sulcus, so you won’t see the scar.
Is very important that after the surgery you should clean very well the incition because it is very close to the anus, so we need to avoid an infection in the scar, we need you to follow all our recommendations. It is also important to decrease the efforts of the gluteal area, to avoid the production of seroma, that is a liquid that your body produces with the excess of movements.

The day of the surgery you should sleep on your stomach but the next day you can stay on your sides or even on your back if you put pillows to accommodate the implant.
You can seat the day after the surgery but you can’t lay down over the implant, I will explain that to you when you come.

We leave a drain for few days, we remove it as soon as the liquid is less than 40 cc.

There are two things that are very important:
1. The size of the implant that we can put depends on your muscle, because the implant is placed between the muscular fibbers, we need to close the muscle, and some times the patient want a big implant but the muscle doesn’t allow us to put an implant bigger than the one it can receive. I need to explain that because I saw by the pictures that you send me that you want a very big implant and it will depend in the moment of the surgery which implant we can colocate. We use sizers and we put the biggest that the muscle allows.
2. For the liposuction in some pictures that you send me you see that the patient doesn’t have any fat, the fat is important for the skin, a little layer of fat has to be pressured to maintain the healthy aspect of the skin.

We can have a very nice result with the lipo and gluteal implant.

We need you here for a period of 3 weeks is the ideal but if you can’t it should be at least 2 sees from the date of the surgery.

the cost includes:
cost of the hospital (one night at the hospital)
anesthesia and anesthesiologist
medical fees
postoperative girdle(faja)
pair of implants gluteal implants of us$2,000

not includes
preoperatives exams ( the cost of the exams are in turn of US$250)or you might bring part of them from there.
postoperatives medicines ( antibiotic, antiinflammatory, muscle relaxant)
massages ( the cost of the massages varies but they are in turn of $20 each one.

gluteal implant surgery alone us$5,000 at HOMS

us$5,200 Materno infantil

gluteal implant and lipo of back and abdomen US$6,800 HOMS
US$6,300 Clinica Corominas
US$6,000 Clinica Materno Infantil

I give you the prize of the 3 clinics that we work,the prize varies due to the cost of the hospital,in all of them is my same team ( My husband is also plastic surgeon DR. Robert Langlands he’s from Brazil and we always do the surgeries together) and the 3 hospitals have all the security for the surgery.
The cost varies between these hospitals because the HOMS is the most modern hospital of the country and thats why is more expensive.
But I give you options depending on what you prefer.

if you have any question,please let me know

Dra.Jacqueline Miranda
(829)520-2224

Butt implants with Fat transfer

"Puerto Rican Princess " I think I want 390 CC with at least 1000cc fat transfer to cheeks and hips from my abs, entire back and inner thighs very flabby ., I love her body ... But I need implants due to working out 5-6 days a week .

Searching for butt implant experts in florida

I decided to Stay as close to home at possible and that's Florida. I'm totally scarred due to all these infections and Butt implant removal to travel out of Country or Far far distance from Florida. I decided to cancel consultation with Dr. Salma due to all the infections and Butt implant removals etc. I have consultations with Dr. Pazimo , Dr. Lacerne, Dr. Chris and maybe couple more by next week as I'm still undecided but researching Butt implant experience ,expertise and any History in general .

400cc round with fat grafting

I'm thinking of changing punt due to all these beautiful Butt implants ;) I want 400cc round in each cheek and with at least 600 CC of fat to each cheek and fat transfer to hips .I also want aggressive Lipo in my back, waist,abdominal , flanks , lower back and thighs . I hope and pray I can find a Doctor that can give me what I'm looking for and for everything to turn out fine ...... Praying for the Ladies going thru so much pain ;( May You all have Quick Recovery and God bless

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I had an email consulation last week and will have phone consulation with Doctor on Monday 8/25/14. I sent her before and after pics with my wish pictures. I also advised the Consultant of AGGRESSIVE LIPO due to wanting a 24 inch waist and a scoop deep shelf lower back. I told her I workout 6 days a week and also joined Crossfit and will loose body fat quickly. I sent her wish pictures of sculptured girls and she stated not a problem ;) I asked her for 485 CC with 400cc fat transfer from my entire Back, flanks,lower back, inner thighs, and abdominal. I asked if she and add fat on top of implants and the sides making it fully round with a nice fullness and projection. I sent her my wish measurements which are 38,22,40. The next day I received a quote stating $9,300 with 550cc and 600cc fat transfer for each gluteal due to working out so much you will need bigger implants and more fat transferred. I was Sooo happy!!! Owee!!!!! . I'm totally leaning towards her bring she has nice pictures and havnt heard about any infection , implant removal or burns. I have one more consultation with Dr. Pazimo and I'm done with hunting for Doctors. Dr Lacerne only 3 hours away from she's next to Tampa and I live in Miami . Last time I spoke to her consultant the Dr. Was having butt implants Seminar in Brazil.to show her work etc. I feel very confident with work and experience with Butt implants ;)

Rescheduled phone consultation today

Received call from Isabel stating Dr. Still was in Surgury and will have reschedule my phone consultation today ;(. I advised Isabel that I truly understand. I simple asked to please call me tomorrow with a new phone consultation date and time . I was Sooo looking forward to talking with Dr. Lacerne today ;-/ I will keep you all posted on the next appt date and time . I will also keep all my questions near by lol... And my quote ..... . I just wanna make sure I'm getting aggressive Lipo especially Lower back and Abdominal . I wanna make sure that fat transfer to hips is also included in price :) I was thinking of adding lipo to my arms lol... minus well go all the way lol.. So far it's 550cc butt implants round and 600cc fat transfer from entire back, flanks, inner thighs, abdominal and far transfer to Gluteals and to hips:) My wish measurements are 38 ( I'm a Full D w/ Saline implants 510 CC with a 710 bag which means I can add more saline if I choose too hmmm... lol.. ) 22 or 24 waist and 36 to 38 Butt ;) I'm hoping that not too biggggggg lol...

Havnt spoken to Dr. Lacerna ( for consultation)

Sarah ( Consultant) left me a voice message on Friday am advising me of Dr. Wanting to talk to me today instead of Saturday due to busy schedule.. lol.. I didn't get message until that evening after 7pm ;( I have yet to talk to Dr. To date. Meantime, I have several consultations with several Doctors in Miami. I will keep you all posted if and when I do talk to Dr. Lacerna. I have 90 days on my quote and by that time I'm sure she will find time to talk to me. I will not reach out again .... I've done my part and if she can't find time to talk to me before Surgury then I will hate after she gets my money hmmm??? I feel she's a Professional and at the end of the day she needs patients as for me have choices .... Thousands of Doctora and if I have to travel so be it ;( I will keep you posted on my consultations via phone and in person.

Researching and Consultations

Still on the Grind........ I have 6 more Consultations to go ;) until the end of November lol... Sooo many Great Great Doctors to choice from in Miami area ,South Florida area from Palm beach County all the way to Dade County ;) I will keep you all posted .... Meantime , back to the drawing board :) Research :)

Phone Consultation with Doctor today

Spoke to Doctor and she stated she can give me 1200cc to each butt cheeks from mg entire back, inner thighs and arms ;) She advised me to come see her in person for a better consultation . My consultation is scheduled for 1-16-15 due to being booked . I will not be losing my initial quote :) Dr. Advise me she will get permission so I can talk to girls that had Butt implants with fat transfer and are very happy after 4 years and 2 years later . I can wait to meet her in person. She
Seemed very nice and informative and assured me that Butt implants is the way to go due to getting Fat transfer only will discolor due to working out 6 days a week . I will keep you all posted on consultation with Doctor Lucerne shes in Sarasota and that's 3 hours away . Dr. Stated after seeing my wish pictures she can give me a huge butt 1200cc and aggressive lipo waist and lower back Oweee!! I can't wait for my person consultation!

AIN'T IT FUNNY!!!!! after surgury Missing

When people don't update their Surgury experiences yet before Surgury they have 1000s of questions ;( It's not cool because if everything was perfect they would be on here fighting and arguing about their Doctor being the best lol.. yet , when their recovery is not what they felt they can handle the going MISSING ACTION!! I say update the GOOD with THE BAD!!! This suppose to be a support system the GOD with the BAD!! In addition , Everyone has their own tolerance of pain some peope are stronger then others ..... You might take 4 weeks to heal another may take 8 weeks to heal. I just feel it's not right to request pics then updated pictures yet you Havnt posted no pictures and people don't know whether your Surgury was worth it or not . Again everyone is different. I'm going to see Doctor Lacerna myself and drive 4 hours to speak and see other girls that are happy and have taking the pain and feel it was all worth it. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END!!! Thank you to all you ladies that actually updated US on their Surgury from the BAD to The GOOD!!! Happy Healing to all !!

Last Consultation Dr. Lacerna 1-16-15

After talking to Doctor she made me feel so happy and assured me she can give me a JLO Booty ;) She suggested 1200cc each butt and after looking at my pictures Dr. Sugested I gain 30 pounds being I workout 6 days a week and I lose body day quickly. I'm so excited and can't wait until my person consultation . I don't kind driving the 4 or 3 hours because she really made me feel it would be worth it. DR. Mentioned letting talk to several girls that are content and very happy with their Butt implants and fat transfer :) she stated she will remove fat from inner thighs, entire back and add fat to my hips and butt on too and bottom and my butt implants will be possibly 600cc with fat graft .Dr. assured me aggressive lipo to my waist and lower back will not Be a problem :) I can't wait!!! Keep you all posted regarding consultation.

Sugury today at 12:00pm

Open Rhinoplasty /Blepharoplasty /Face Fat Grafting to my Cheeks Dr.Stephanie Stover in Miami,Florida $7 500 PIF ....... See you guys later and I will post pictures from begin to end ;) I'm nervous but not scared as I'm totally confident with this Doctor. Blessing to ALL having Surgury today ;)
Undecided

I Havnt decided which Doctors to date . I will have several consultations in November due to waiting for the summer rush to pass and prices to hopefully drop . I will need your help for those who have had butt implants and have shared their experience. I would like to thank you in advance for your advise and suggestions.