I'm 39 Years Old and It's Time I Gets Body Back ;) I've Been Researching and Researching and Finally Decide I Want Butt Implant

I would like fat transfer with aggressive...

I would like fat transfer with aggressive liposuction from flanks and lower back to hip and butt augmentation for projection with Butt implants . I'm not sure how many CC I need or what shape might look best with my type of body. I would like to look natural. I don't want a huge huge butt but a Bigbooty to go with my Breast which have 480cc saline implants. I'm 5"2 and weigh 140 pounds :)

Butt implants and aggressive lipo

I decided I want a rhinoplasty and I'm addition to Butt implants very aggressive lipo from Entire back, lower back, waist and stomach . I want the entire package . I will also be willing to travel with a Buddies and we can share expenses and experience together. I speak, read and write Spanish and I can translate of needed. I'm planing for either March or April.

Quote for implants in DR

Hi as I saw in your pictures we can do a liposuction of your back , waist and abdomen and the gluteal implant, This will improve your body contour.

The gluteal implant is placed intramuscular and the scar will be in the intergluteal sulcus, so you won’t see the scar.
Is very important that after the surgery you should clean very well the incition because it is very close to the anus, so we need to avoid an infection in the scar, we need you to follow all our recommendations. It is also important to decrease the efforts of the gluteal area, to avoid the production of seroma, that is a liquid that your body produces with the excess of movements.

The day of the surgery you should sleep on your stomach but the next day you can stay on your sides or even on your back if you put pillows to accommodate the implant.
You can seat the day after the surgery but you can’t lay down over the implant, I will explain that to you when you come.

We leave a drain for few days, we remove it as soon as the liquid is less than 40 cc.

There are two things that are very important:
1. The size of the implant that we can put depends on your muscle, because the implant is placed between the muscular fibbers, we need to close the muscle, and some times the patient want a big implant but the muscle doesn’t allow us to put an implant bigger than the one it can receive. I need to explain that because I saw by the pictures that you send me that you want a very big implant and it will depend in the moment of the surgery which implant we can colocate. We use sizers and we put the biggest that the muscle allows.
2. For the liposuction in some pictures that you send me you see that the patient doesn’t have any fat, the fat is important for the skin, a little layer of fat has to be pressured to maintain the healthy aspect of the skin.

We can have a very nice result with the lipo and gluteal implant.

We need you here for a period of 3 weeks is the ideal but if you can’t it should be at least 2 sees from the date of the surgery.

the cost includes:
cost of the hospital (one night at the hospital)
anesthesia and anesthesiologist
medical fees
postoperative girdle(faja)
pair of implants gluteal implants of us$2,000

not includes
preoperatives exams ( the cost of the exams are in turn of US$250)or you might bring part of them from there.
postoperatives medicines ( antibiotic, antiinflammatory, muscle relaxant)
massages ( the cost of the massages varies but they are in turn of $20 each one.

gluteal implant surgery alone us$5,000 at HOMS

us$5,200 Materno infantil

gluteal implant and lipo of back and abdomen US$6,800 HOMS
US$6,300 Clinica Corominas
US$6,000 Clinica Materno Infantil

I give you the prize of the 3 clinics that we work,the prize varies due to the cost of the hospital,in all of them is my same team ( My husband is also plastic surgeon DR. Robert Langlands he’s from Brazil and we always do the surgeries together) and the 3 hospitals have all the security for the surgery.
The cost varies between these hospitals because the HOMS is the most modern hospital of the country and thats why is more expensive.
But I give you options depending on what you prefer.

if you have any question,please let me know

Dra.Jacqueline Miranda
(829)520-2224

Butt implants with Fat transfer

"Puerto Rican Princess " I think I want 390 CC with at least 1000cc fat transfer to cheeks and hips from my abs, entire back and inner thighs very flabby ., I love her body ... But I need implants due to working out 5-6 days a week .
Undecided

I Havnt decided which Doctors to date . I will have several consultations in November due to waiting for the summer rush to pass and prices to hopefully drop . I will need your help for those who have had butt implants and have shared their experience. I would like to thank you in advance for your advise and suggestions.

Hi bigbooty2015, I was wondering what Month how long you were staying and RH you plan on staying
Hola, Kay0333 and wildchild40 I'm still searching and kinda scared to date. I know I want butt implants at least 375 or 390cc nothing less unless my muscle can't hold that many CC. Please keep me posted on which doctors your deciding on and I'll do the same. I received my quote and lots of positive information from DR. But what scares me it's not FDA approved and I live in Miami in the US. I'm going to continue to make appts. next weeks maybe DR. Salama, Fischer , Jimerson and several more in South Florida. I'm not even sure if I want round or oval. I had a consultation last Saturday with a Dr. In Miami for Rhinoplasty, Surgury for my hollow eyes due to losing weight and fat transfer to my cheeks ( lost my most of my volume as I had huh check bones too ) the Dr. Quoted me $5,000 and I'm planning for Surgury In November then I will get my fat transfer , lipo and Butt implants as follow. I will continue to keep you posted meantime good luck to you all ...... If I decide to go to DR I'm staying for 14 days the least per requirement in Doctors quote. FYI I was advised to wait pass summer rush and normally prices are cheaper in November and December. I'm going to focus on my November Surgury and continue looking around meantime . I'm going to update the quote on my page now.
Hey bigbooty2015 thanks for replying. See my problem is I wanted to plan for May of 2015, So I would be ready for my 40the birthday in August. I want a TT along with my butt implants....but am waiting to here from the Dr. First
Wildchild40 , TT sounds great too. I asked for fat transfer from abdominal, entire back and aggressive waist and lore back ( bookshelve) I will be 39 years old in the end of July and next year I'm trying to be celebrating my newbooty and body . I would like to get it done no later then end of March first week of April due to wanting to be up and running for memorial weekend hoot hoot!!! Lol.. I'm planing a big pool party or a yacht party for my 40th next year in July 2015 and I'm not trying to be hurting or in bed recovering lol.. ; ) keep me posted ... Best wishes
Hi bigbooty2015, just wanted to ask you if you've had any problems with your breast implants, I am considering getting them and have heard a lot both positive and negative things about them. I am also searching for a doctor and have heard great things about the DR doctors but rather stay here in the states. I've gotten quotes from Jimerson, and Salama. Today I have an iconsultation with Dr Pazmino, and am gona continue to shop around. Good luck to you! :)
Hi, Kay0333 I'm sorry for being so late ;( I'm totally new on here and didn't realize I had comment and questions. No, I love my breast implants which are made of saline with 380 CC and they feel natural and don't feel hard nor fake. I suggest saline if you have a big chest already . My best friend was flat chested and my Dr. Gave her 300cc silicone and she thanks me everyday and just wished she would of done it 10 years ago. We are both Leo and 39 years old in the next two weeks loll.. :) Hers look very natural and beautiful . Please find a good Doctor with experience and certifications Make sure you get the bigger size due to me having to have two additional Surgeries because I thought they were to small lol.. I was a DD and had a Maxoplexy and paid $10,000 then two years later had a Baby and had to get a chest reduction , lift and asked for bigger boobs to 500 CC to date. Good luck and best wishes