After doing tons of research and patiently waiting...

After doing tons of research and patiently waiting for years to be able to finally get my butt aug done has left me overly anxious about my surgery coming up in a couple of weeks. I have studied several doctors before and after pictureson line and have narrowed it down to a few. Dr Jimerson, Dr. Jonathan Fisher, and Dr. Salama. All these doctors do great work. Unfortunately the only affordable one out of the three is Fisher. The total cost for his surgery is 4000 and Jimerson can reach up to 13000 and Salama is right at 90000. I am so excited it is finallllllyyyy about to happen. I will keep you guys posted with before and after the photos. I am getting a fat transfer to my butt and hips.

massages

So im 2 weeks out from surgery and I get a phone call from vanity stating I have to also get massages and a garment that is not included in the procedure. So be careful make sure u save ur money for ur procedure. Ask as many questions as you need to. A nurse will also prep you a week before surgery.

just purchased massages

The patient coordinater contacted me and said I need 10 massages because im doing 12 areas... just dropped another 550...

just landed in miami

Finally made it here!! Im soooo excited... my emotions are all over the place. Im going to get my blood work done first thing in the morning. Sx is Monday.. I will keep you guys posted.

post op pics of dr. fisher

So I just left my consultation everyone was so friendly there.. all the girls made me feel very comfortable... the nurses that worked there have had bbls done and they look amazing... im feeling really good about the surgery with Fisher. I took some pics of a nurse that just had hers done yesterday...

almost that time ladies..

My sx is scheduled for Monday at 9 am will be arriving an hour early to meet him due to not be able to meet him today because of inspection..

the day is almost here..

Just thought I would give u guys a few more pre op pics . Counting down 1 morr day to go!! Yikes!

Im looking for a stomach board

Can someone please tell me where I can find a stomach board... or can I make my own?

shaking in my boots lol

man this feels like the night before xmas!! Just wondering how much pain im going to be in is kinda scary... cant eat any thing after 12 tonight.. the next time you guys hear from me I will be post op!! Wish me luck and send your prayers. Thanks for everyones support it really makes a difference. I dont feel like im in it alone. Thanks dolls.

finally im post op

Hi dolls im finally able to update you guys on how my sx went.. first off let me tell you im fine fine fine.. Thnk God Im still alive.. let me set the record straight for anybody that is considering Dr.Fisher.. He did an amazing job on my body.. he gave me a small waist a biggg booty and hips!!!! He was very patient and had a since of humor. He told me wht to expect.. and he has over 7000 patients.. I would like to thank Vanity cosmetics for being soo kind to me cause u sure need kindness coming out a sx like a bbl..

post op

There is soo much that im gonna share with the post op dos and dont but for now im gonna get rest I will take better photos when im feelin better.. thnks dolls may God bless!

another post pic

Feeln better lovin my results

as the days go by im progressively healing..

Time = healing... just been getting plenty of rest and taking my meds on time. Ive been getting up every 2 hours to walk for 10-15 mins to keep my blood flowing. This is very important ladies... staying moving so your blood wont clot. Drink plenty of water and juices.... fruits but not bananas it causes gas.... I will update tom with more pics... gn.

still swollen

Im but is still swollen.. im only a few days op... im guessing I have more swelln than average cause im tall so he had to spread a lot around. Im thankful. Cant wait till it really drops and forms... my jogging pants will barely fit lol

not sure

Im trying to c what my butt is looking like it is changing . Now it looks big and flat. Idk if its jus me.. hopefully the fluff will make it make sense.. we will c as time progesses.

made it back home

Finally made it back home and I got my
first massage it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Also I went to a massage place. I am still very swollen but gettn much bettr as time goes on. Im looking at my results and starting to see the real shape. I realized I was looking at a swollen shape... overall im falling in love..

pic

its bigger in person

Omg since ive been home every body is talking about how big my butt is.. it looks way bigger in person!!!

morr post ops

Here some more sneak peeks

she got a donk!!

I am out of control with these pics I know but im loving my body everyday more and more. I am so thnkful... went from flat to fab!

feeling a lot better.

Hello RS, just a quick update I am doing a whole lot better especially since I have been sitting. Still only gradually tho I only sit when I have to drive. The swelling is still there as well as the numbness. I havent been getting my masssages do to finances. But hey.... here are a few more pics to glance at or maybe stare lol.

update with pics

Hello Rs im jus giving a quick update of how im doing and a couple of pics from the front of me... ive been getting request for an update sorry its been a while. Been wearing my garment religiously its been a hassle cant wait till I can get back to normal.. life as I know it now is completely different since before I had the surgery. All I cansay Iis dr Fisher changed my life. Oh yeah someone left me a comment and said its funny how my pics are on another page for dr fisher she didnt really elaborate so im not sure what that means.. does she think my pics are not me or something I dont know and dont care if thats the case.. my pics r of me but I guess I can take that as a compliment lol..

Ask for Prescilla at Vanity

Ask for Prescilla at Vanity tell her Chastity sent you and she will give you a good rate and also she will show you guys a lot of Dr. Fisher before and after pics once you get to the office. Theres quite a few girls saying they will be going to Vanity and I would like for you guys to deal with the same sweet girls that I did good luck girls.. im feeling myself more and more evry day.. smooches! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

More pics sorry for the wait

Hey ladies I would just like to thank all the ladies that visit my page that inspired from my procedure that leave all the kind comments. I know it's been a whole since I've shared pics with u guys. I bought a really good squeem today and man is this thing tight. I thought I would faint but now my body is taking to it and my waist is looking suuuuuperrr tiny!!! I will post more pics once I take all these compressions off it looks SOOO gooood thank u dr. Fisher I love u!!!

Few more pics

Quick update

...

Tryna get the pics right

Vanity went up in price!!!

Vanitys prices have gone up to 8000 now ladies so if you haven't put down a deposit for the 4000 then u may be too late!!!

correction on the price!!

i was told by a pre op patient that the prices have gone up to 8000.. well i confirmed with one of the nurses today and she stated that they have experienced a price increase but not to 8000 for full procedure that price includes staying at their recovery home so the price should be anywhere between 4500-5000... and Fisher has a tremendous amount of patients that doesnt post to realself... Also Dr. Salama use to work at Vanity... And to me he is better than Salama in my opinion.

Decided to post a few pics for a quick update

Hey ladies sorry it has taken so long with the update and photos. I'm much better the swelling has gone down tremendously. I'm still a lil tender and numb but overall I'm almost completely back to normal yay!!! Enjoy the new pics and I'm sorry I still don't know how many cc a I got I've been asking but it's like pulling teeth!! Anyway congrats to all the ladies with upcoming surgery dates and the ones that just became preop. Much luv!

Oh here's the pics

Pic update

more pics

Hello all my real self sistas I see a lot of ladies have gotten their surgery done and some are still waiting good luck to all just wanted to drop a couple of pics up way.

Going ham with the picture updates!

Just thought I would flood the scene with more post ops. Don't know if I will be posting more pictures... I think my job here is done... I will update again at 6 months post. Hope I have helped you ladies along with ur journey.. I'm still open to answer questions I will try my best to answer asap. God bless..

omg update alert!!!!!!!

Ok so I was just playing around on Google and I ran across some shocking news....... A 51, year old mother of 5 just died at vanity cosmetics in MIAMI!!! Yes the same place I had surgery at and where a lot of people wil be going... The surgery was done by dr. Hasan... she died of lung failure from that fat that was transfered!!!! Wtf... Thank God my Jesus had my life in his hands I was thinking about going back to get a tummy tuck but never mind now... A bad body ain't worth dying for.. I'm done no more surgeries ever.. oh here's the link so u can c for yourselfhttp://wordondastreet.com/another-one-mother-5-dies-undergoing-butt-lift-miami/

link

something else I wanna share...

I have been goin thru it... and man it is hard being this damn fine lol... u get treated completely different from ur exs new guys etc.. they automatically assume u going to be Wilding out and in actuality yea it's a new world sooo many people trying to talk to you its so easy to always choose a new friend to talk to. It's crazy the life of a big booty... a lot more that i wanna say on that but just can't but people attitudes are stronger for you weather good or bad...

Quick lil update

Hi ladies I have been away for a while buy I didn't forget to show you guys some updated pics... Man Fisher is blowing up in fame and his prices I heard are going up. For me well I'm still loving my butt.. i measure it all the time I feel like it's going down.. i believe I think that maybe out of fear that's y I keep it measured and that measuring tape never lies. I've thought about going back in for a tummy tuck just because I feel like my stomach could be a lot smaller. It's still all weird feeling. I'm just gonna give it some time and workout.. but anyway what yall think about my pics?

hanging out.

Just thought I would update with some clothes on so you guys could get a clear update.. thanks for all the compliments u guys r soo sweet.. hope all is well with everyone.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Girl you look sexy as hell, what kind of hair are you rocking in your last picture
Did you lose any volume
hello juicy no i havent lost any volume
Ok thanks for replying and you look really good. I was trying to decide between implants or the bbl, bit looks like everyone is doing this soooo...
looking fabulousness lol, love it
Hey u look beautiful!! I am awaiting my surgery as well. Can you tell me what garment you have on underneath your squeeze on January 8th please. It had the bootie cut out. Did u cut it yourself or did it come that way?
Thank you soo much im lovin my shape and the garment came from vanity. I cut the butt out 2 weeks later.
you look amazing, woww woowww complete hotness:) i inbox you!
Future Fisher Dolls, if you want to get needed supplies for cheaper prices, check out my page! Fisher is awesome! You look FANTABULOUS, Doll!
If you don't mind.. What was your height & weight. Before & after?
5 9 like 194
Oh I dont know how much I weigh now.. but I think I lost a lil
Disregard last post.. I must hv missed the reactions in my 1st read of your blog. Your transformation is unbelievable. Have you regained sensation?
Pls share with the upcoming Fisher Dolls if there is a difference in the attention your getting now that you've been Fisherfied!
Your results are sick!!! Girl your ass is a work of art!! You go girl!
Your results are amazing. Im going to Dr. Hasan on January. I hope i get the fullness and projection you were given. Happy healing hun
Did u get your butt out squeem before or after sx.? I was thinking about getting it prior to sx but I couldn't be sure it would fit
@lisa7181 I got my squeem before surgery and I cut the but out
That trunk is full of junk Girl! Looking Amazing!
GIRL THIS IS AMAZING OMG i cant wait to get mine you look so so beautiful look back at itttttt
I see you moved your review!!! You look absolutely amazing hun!:)
Thnk u I just stopped by ur review. Congrats on ur upcoming surgery. It is gonna be life changing. : )
Thnk you!