After doing tons of research and patiently waiting...

After doing tons of research and patiently waiting for years to be able to finally get my butt aug done has left me overly anxious about my surgery coming up in a couple of weeks. I have studied several doctors before and after pictureson line and have narrowed it down to a few. Dr Jimerson, Dr. Jonathan Fisher, and Dr. Salama. All these doctors do great work. Unfortunately the only affordable one out of the three is Fisher. The total cost for his surgery is 4000 and Jimerson can reach up to 13000 and Salama is right at 90000. I am so excited it is finallllllyyyy about to happen. I will keep you guys posted with before and after the photos. I am getting a fat transfer to my butt and hips.
Congratulations on your choice! Dr Fisher is 1 of the Dr's I'm considering. I haven't seen much of his work on rs, but I spoke with Priscilla at his ofc, and she highly recommended him. She says he's aggressive with the lipo, and really sculpts beautifully. She also said that his bbl procedures are great, so I'm really looking forward to seeing your results and reading your overall opinion. Good luck on your journey!
Yes thank you so much.. Im only 13 days away from that big day. Yes Priscilla is also the lady that I am dealing with at Vanity that recommend Dr. FISHER she told me the exact samething. My sister has a friend that went to Vanitu and saw a different doctor and her results came out great. Dr. Palo did her surgery. Cant really remember if im saying that name right but supposedly fisher is better. We will c and ur right he is really nowhere to be found on rs. But also he works at another surgery center as well where he is the most preferred surgeon.
Good luck with making your decision.

massages

So im 2 weeks out from surgery and I get a phone call from vanity stating I have to also get massages and a garment that is not included in the procedure. So be careful make sure u save ur money for ur procedure. Ask as many questions as you need to. A nurse will also prep you a week before surgery.
Watch out for the signs bby girl!!!! Im just saying! Good luck!

just purchased massages

The patient coordinater contacted me and said I need 10 massages because im doing 12 areas... just dropped another 550...
Can't wait to see your results thinking about going to vanity so much more affordable, but only if I get ghurani there has been some confusion as far as what type of work he will do at this facility. If you don't mind my asking what made you go with Fisher instead of Ghurani?
He was highly recommended by vanity I saw some of his lipos.. he sculpts beautifuly.
Ghurani doesnt perform BBLs at Vanity. Those are at his other office & more expensive.

just landed in miami

Finally made it here!! Im soooo excited... my emotions are all over the place. Im going to get my blood work done first thing in the morning. Sx is Monday.. I will keep you guys posted.
Hey im glad i found you hunny. I will be following your journey even though Im going with Dr Salas (for now anyway). Priscilla told me to go with Dr Fisher too but i never seen his work on African American women... I hope you get the results you desire.
Yea im actually at thr office as we speak everyone here highly recommends him and im about to look at some of his pre and posts on the computer
Thanks VanityVixen, there's someone else that is having surgery with him in a couple of days that I'm following. I forgot her name, but as soon as I figure it out, I will let you know.

post op pics of dr. fisher

So I just left my consultation everyone was so friendly there.. all the girls made me feel very comfortable... the nurses that worked there have had bbls done and they look amazing... im feeling really good about the surgery with Fisher. I took some pics of a nurse that just had hers done yesterday...
She looks great! Oohhhh I might switch depending on your results!!! Good luck dear.
Just curious, whose results are you referring to?
Wannabejuicee & the other girl name I can't remember right now because she hasn't updated in forever.

almost that time ladies..

My sx is scheduled for Monday at 9 am will be arriving an hour early to meet him due to not be able to meet him today because of inspection..
Good luck keep us updated
Yeeessss! He does do good work! I'm already 99% sure I want to go with Fisher. Can't wait to see your results to make it 100%. He should put more of his work on rs. He will probably get a lot more business. Good luck with your sx! I will be keeping you in my prayers.
Thanks RockinRobyn, soon as I got post op I will def update with as many pics as possible

the day is almost here..

Just thought I would give u guys a few more pre op pics . Counting down 1 morr day to go!! Yikes!

Im looking for a stomach board

Can someone please tell me where I can find a stomach board... or can I make my own?
Almost forgot, the have aboards and lipo foam at the office, it's right in that case where they get the faja from, you know I was taking everything in. Lol, so get it from them. And I see you took pictures of your girl, that's who I was kicking it with, she look amazing! Ttyl
Ok thanks so much.. getting info on everything that you need is almost like pullin teeth lol. But yeah ol girl looks good. He can just duplicate me..
hey my girl, I made it back home, thanks so much for the support, I'm sending well wishes your way, speedy recovery, and fantastic results! I'll be checking on you but your in good hands (dad). lol

shaking in my boots lol

man this feels like the night before xmas!! Just wondering how much pain im going to be in is kinda scary... cant eat any thing after 12 tonight.. the next time you guys hear from me I will be post op!! Wish me luck and send your prayers. Thanks for everyones support it really makes a difference. I dont feel like im in it alone. Thanks dolls.
Hope all went well with your sx. I think I can speak for all of the other sisters when I say that we are anxiously awaiting an update from you to see how everything went, and to make sure you're okay.
Did you get my update
Yes I did. You look great! I'm glad you're doing well and that everything went well with the sx.

finally im post op

Hi dolls im finally able to update you guys on how my sx went.. first off let me tell you im fine fine fine.. Thnk God Im still alive.. let me set the record straight for anybody that is considering Dr.Fisher.. He did an amazing job on my body.. he gave me a small waist a biggg booty and hips!!!! He was very patient and had a since of humor. He told me wht to expect.. and he has over 7000 patients.. I would like to thank Vanity cosmetics for being soo kind to me cause u sure need kindness coming out a sx like a bbl..

post op

There is soo much that im gonna share with the post op dos and dont but for now im gonna get rest I will take better photos when im feelin better.. thnks dolls may God bless!
Hey, my girl, i will be contacting vanity again, dr fisher, as soon as i see hemotolgist 12/4/12. Wish me luck, you look great!
Typo 13
Yes I will def be praying for u we can try and come around the same time cause u will def need a companion with u the first couple days the pain is no joke!

another post pic

Feeln better lovin my results
Hey lady....hope your recovery is going good. Dr.Fisher is a great Dr. I also had a procedure done with him. Keep us all updated on your progress. Happy healing!!!

as the days go by im progressively healing..

Time = healing... just been getting plenty of rest and taking my meds on time. Ive been getting up every 2 hours to walk for 10-15 mins to keep my blood flowing. This is very important ladies... staying moving so your blood wont clot. Drink plenty of water and juices.... fruits but not bananas it causes gas.... I will update tom with more pics... gn.
beautiful!!! ..what size garment did they give u to wear .. I wanted to get one pre surgery to try and save some dollars
That was like a 42
You look great! How many cc's did he transfer to your buttocks?

still swollen

Im but is still swollen.. im only a few days op... im guessing I have more swelln than average cause im tall so he had to spread a lot around. Im thankful. Cant wait till it really drops and forms... my jogging pants will barely fit lol
You look amazing, I have a few questions, how long did it take you to get a date for the procedure booked? And how long could you sit 2 weeks after the procedure ? I'm from London and I'll be travelling back so I was wondering if it'll be difficult for me?
Thnk u... the wait time was maybe a couple weeks. U can sit after 2 weeks. U dont want to sit on it for long until the 2wks past because u risk ur body absorbing the new fat.
Wow you look great!!!!

not sure

Im trying to c what my butt is looking like it is changing . Now it looks big and flat. Idk if its jus me.. hopefully the fluff will make it make sense.. we will c as time progesses.
Hey doll, just checking on you to see how you're doing. I know you've been having a rough recovery. Are you still in Miami or did you leave?
Thnks for checkn on me Robyn. Yes I made it home yesterday. Im doing much better
Did you get any fat transferred to your hips?

made it back home

Finally made it back home and I got my
first massage it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Also I went to a massage place. I am still very swollen but gettn much bettr as time goes on. Im looking at my results and starting to see the real shape. I realized I was looking at a swollen shape... overall im falling in love..
You look fantastic, how are you finding sitting and stuff, and how natural do the implants feel?
Thnk u I found a way to sit in the chair backwards. Kinda like strattling the chair. I dont hve implants only fat transfer.
Thank you. I havent sat in 2 weeks he said I can start sitting now but not for long periods of time. Fat transfer not implants.

pic

Did u have to go see him before the surgery we need to know cause you look great n did u pay cash
I met him for the first time the morning of surgery how crazy is that. And yes I paid cash.. ching ching!
Omg, it looks so good girl. I cant wait to get mine done. You look sexy as hell! And it looks super natural.

its bigger in person

Omg since ive been home every body is talking about how big my butt is.. it looks way bigger in person!!!
Yes yes yes. Could you pleeease post more pictures and tell me how many cc's you received? Bc if you don't, I will blow up your notifications lol
Lol girl u knw what I dont even know how many ccs he used I asked but he was out of town with my chart lol but I just tooke another pic about to post
Lol thank you! It did an amazing job.

morr post ops

Here some more sneak peeks
If u don't mind me asking,what was your weight & height?
Im 5 9 1/2 about 190
Cool...I'm 5'8 down to 195 lbs. Hope to be 175 by surgery. You look great by the way

she got a donk!!

I am out of control with these pics I know but im loving my body everyday more and more. I am so thnkful... went from flat to fab!
you go girl!!!!! and keep them pics comin lol can u take one of the hips
I'm so glad you found this Dr . And already had work done recently and post pictures . I been praying about this a while and to see you're results just confirmed my answer from God and I bet a lot more thanks for updating
Thnk u so much and ur welcome

feeling a lot better.

Hello RS, just a quick update I am doing a whole lot better especially since I have been sitting. Still only gradually tho I only sit when I have to drive. The swelling is still there as well as the numbness. I havent been getting my masssages do to finances. But hey.... here are a few more pics to glance at or maybe stare lol.
Funny how these pics was on someone else page FROM DR. -_-
What do you mean?
Lmao no she wasn't from dr she was going to pick between doctors and she used her pics as a wish pic duh!

update with pics

Hello Rs im jus giving a quick update of how im doing and a couple of pics from the front of me... ive been getting request for an update sorry its been a while. Been wearing my garment religiously its been a hassle cant wait till I can get back to normal.. life as I know it now is completely different since before I had the surgery. All I cansay Iis dr Fisher changed my life. Oh yeah someone left me a comment and said its funny how my pics are on another page for dr fisher she didnt really elaborate so im not sure what that means.. does she think my pics are not me or something I dont know and dont care if thats the case.. my pics r of me but I guess I can take that as a compliment lol..
Hey how mich did you end up paying with the massage and garment ?
Garment is 120 and the massages 550 for 10. But I am getting them slowly I waited till I got home 40 a piece and he comes to my house
Merry Christmas Honey. I love your shape. I'm going to vanity too but I'm not sure which doc yet. You look amazing was just wondering how your stomach is healing. I'm more scared of the lipo than the fat injections. Is your tummy smooth yet or did u experience any lumps or scarring? It's not too clear from your last front pic. Anyway doll happy holidays to u n ur family n happy healing #teamvanity

Ask for Prescilla at Vanity

Ask for Prescilla at Vanity tell her Chastity sent you and she will give you a good rate and also she will show you guys a lot of Dr. Fisher before and after pics once you get to the office. Theres quite a few girls saying they will be going to Vanity and I would like for you guys to deal with the same sweet girls that I did good luck girls.. im feeling myself more and more evry day.. smooches! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Hey doll, hope all is well and that you're healing & feeling fine. How's everything coming along, and has your belly button healed? Can't wait to see some updated pictures of your progress.
Hey Hun I'm all well thinks for checkn on me... My belly button is ok I guess I'm not sure wht it will look like after 6 months but it does look a bit smashed lol. I updated with more pics
Girl, you look so bomb! I see you boo! It looks like Fisher and Ghurani are the go to men at Vanity! There's so much buzz going on about both, I wouldn't be surprised if Vanity makes a slight increase in their prices.

More pics sorry for the wait

Hey ladies I would just like to thank all the ladies that visit my page that inspired from my procedure that leave all the kind comments. I know it's been a whole since I've shared pics with u guys. I bought a really good squeem today and man is this thing tight. I thought I would faint but now my body is taking to it and my waist is looking suuuuuperrr tiny!!! I will post more pics once I take all these compressions off it looks SOOO gooood thank u dr. Fisher I love u!!!

Few more pics

Quick update

...

Tryna get the pics right
Thank you soo much for all your help. I've been looking around and after seeing your results & the amount of $ you paid for the bbl I'm going to fisher too. You said to ask for Prescilla so she could give a good rate. Is that once you get to Miami or can that be done online. I just want to know how much I will have to pay for the procedure.
You are so very welcome Hun call her over the phone send her your pics and you will get ur quote keep me posted boo.
K will do.

Vanity went up in price!!!

Vanitys prices have gone up to 8000 now ladies so if you haven't put down a deposit for the 4000 then u may be too late!!!
you look great but from4000 to 8000 wow!Dr fisher doesnt even have alot of patients he is no salama!
ur right he is no Salama cause he got Salama beat
Sometime I believe because "we" spend a lot of time on RS we judge the PS based on the reviews of RS members only. Most of the people who are on RS giving reviews are out of the state patients. Most girls keep saying Dr. Fisher just came on the scene.. but really..most of us just came on the scene.. he has been a PS for over a decade and been doing BBL procedure over 5 years. If it wasn't for feelinmyself taking the time to document her review we still wouldn't know who he is..but as you see women in MIAMI been getting banging bodies by him that's why he is the most requested for the BBL procedure. The Cyber world is not the only creditability that makes a DR. relevant. We all should just be mindful of what we say that might be consider defensive to the persons blog we are replying to. Myself and other ladies are thankful you shared your journey with Vanity it allowed me to do my research and pick the best PS for my transformation. We all are here for support so let's keep it positive.

correction on the price!!

i was told by a pre op patient that the prices have gone up to 8000.. well i confirmed with one of the nurses today and she stated that they have experienced a price increase but not to 8000 for full procedure that price includes staying at their recovery home so the price should be anywhere between 4500-5000... and Fisher has a tremendous amount of patients that doesnt post to realself... Also Dr. Salama use to work at Vanity... And to me he is better than Salama in my opinion.
Wow!!! Amazing booty girl!
hey sis quick questions. Did you stay in the recovery house or just have a nurse? Did your belly button heal? and have you fluffed yet. :)

Decided to post a few pics for a quick update

Hey ladies sorry it has taken so long with the update and photos. I'm much better the swelling has gone down tremendously. I'm still a lil tender and numb but overall I'm almost completely back to normal yay!!! Enjoy the new pics and I'm sorry I still don't know how many cc a I got I've been asking but it's like pulling teeth!! Anyway congrats to all the ladies with upcoming surgery dates and the ones that just became preop. Much luv!

Oh here's the pics

Yass hunny!!!! Can't wait to get to your level ha ha. :)
Don't worry you will.. Fluffing is beautiful.
Looking good girl! I can't wait for my turn.

Pic update

Gurrrrrrrrla! You are giving them ALL OF IT!
Hey rockinrobyn thank you girly lol I love my results I'm getting soo many people tryna hola now it's outrageous!!!!!!!! Lol love it!!

Pics

Ilove your shape!I cant wait to go to vanity.
Thank u vanity will give u what u want
You look amazing!!! Each month that passes you look even better and curvier !!!!!!

more pics

Hello all my real self sistas I see a lot of ladies have gotten their surgery done and some are still waiting good luck to all just wanted to drop a couple of pics up way.
Hey girl So if I'm coming from New york...do you think 9 days is enough to stay in Miami before traveling back ?? so scared...
9 days is good for the post stay yes. They will only remove ur stitches after a week... don't be scared girl u will be fine especially with Fisher if thats who u r choosing. It will be one of the best decisions u will make in ur life.. Good luck on ur journey I will be following.
only a month and a half away left for me. can't wait to share my results with you. you look AMAZING, like a different person. i see that confidence comin' out to playyyyy

Going ham with the picture updates!

Just thought I would flood the scene with more post ops. Don't know if I will be posting more pictures... I think my job here is done... I will update again at 6 months post. Hope I have helped you ladies along with ur journey.. I'm still open to answer questions I will try my best to answer asap. God bless..
Fisher did u right!
Hey I love the results! I will call in to speak to him and see. But your belly ain't that flat. Or is it the way you wanted it? Please give details about the 12 areas you did lipoed??? Thank you so much. You look so great!

omg update alert!!!!!!!

Ok so I was just playing around on Google and I ran across some shocking news....... A 51, year old mother of 5 just died at vanity cosmetics in MIAMI!!! Yes the same place I had surgery at and where a lot of people wil be going... The surgery was done by dr. Hasan... she died of lung failure from that fat that was transfered!!!! Wtf... Thank God my Jesus had my life in his hands I was thinking about going back to get a tummy tuck but never mind now... A bad body ain't worth dying for.. I'm done no more surgeries ever.. oh here's the link so u can c for yourselfhttp://wordondastreet.com/another-one-mother-5-dies-undergoing-butt-lift-miami/

link

i did not want to see this 8 days before my surgery. WHAT THE FUCK. fisher fisher fisher.... and i considered hasan.....
Yea Fisher is good tho he is board certified... but everyone goes in knowing people have died.. it just be shocking to hear when it hits close to home. But when u keep God number 1 you have nothing to worry about.. be blessed doll.. you will be good with Fisher...
Also, there are risks involved with any and every procedure.. You just have to research your Dr. To make sure he is qualified to do the procedure. God bless!!!

something else I wanna share...

I have been goin thru it... and man it is hard being this damn fine lol... u get treated completely different from ur exs new guys etc.. they automatically assume u going to be Wilding out and in actuality yea it's a new world sooo many people trying to talk to you its so easy to always choose a new friend to talk to. It's crazy the life of a big booty... a lot more that i wanna say on that but just can't but people attitudes are stronger for you weather good or bad...
U look amazing
Thanks for sharing your pics and your story. I will be a fisher doll in June.

Quick lil update

Hi ladies I have been away for a while buy I didn't forget to show you guys some updated pics... Man Fisher is blowing up in fame and his prices I heard are going up. For me well I'm still loving my butt.. i measure it all the time I feel like it's going down.. i believe I think that maybe out of fear that's y I keep it measured and that measuring tape never lies. I've thought about going back in for a tummy tuck just because I feel like my stomach could be a lot smaller. It's still all weird feeling. I'm just gonna give it some time and workout.. but anyway what yall think about my pics?
You look nice!!!!! Did you develop a seroma after Sx?
Awesome results! Thanks for updated pics
Ur welcome and thank you.

hanging out.

Just thought I would update with some clothes on so you guys could get a clear update.. thanks for all the compliments u guys r soo sweet.. hope all is well with everyone.
Girl you look sexy as hell, what kind of hair are you rocking in your last picture
Did you lose any volume