39 Year Old in Need of a New Booty - Miami, FL

I am now starting my journey of looking at doctors...

I am now starting my journey of looking at doctors for the bbl.
Is there anyone who has had a bbl from Dr. Fisher in Miami??

I have a consultation with Dr Jimerson in ATL March 13th but he is more expensive then other doctors. I only want to do this one time. No time for revisions :) The office seems so busy and if I book through there fast track program they said they can get me in between 2-4 months but I am unsure if that is just a way for me to pay cash upfront. If not they say he is booked until 2015

Confused....

Good luck doll. Can't wait to see the Dr. J curves
Thanks :) are u all set and confirmed?

still confused

Not hearing that great of stories about vanity..what to do??

Girl I'm confused also. As of now I am just researching the various doctors at Vanity. Fisher and Ghurani are playing hopscotch with their rates therefore I'm monitoring Salas, Hasan, and Bass
Did you hear that dr hasan is not with vanity or possibly taking new patients? Do you have a date in mind?
Two ladies had surgery with him today. Lisafox and Shay08

Still confused....

I am wondering how some doctors fee's are in the range of 5-6 thousand and then you come across 10-11k for others. It makes me wonder?? Do you get what you pay for or are some doctors over priced or are they just in fact better??

How lady. Congrats again. Take it from me you get what you pat for. I thought I was getting a heck of a deal with Vanity in Miami but it turned to a quick nightmare. I am so happy with the communication I have received at bal harbour with Dr Salzhauer. It is well worth the money just for a piece of mind.
Bigbooty39....I think you are referring to Dr. Ghurani....he was doing procedures at Vanity, then he suddenly disappeared. I initially asked for him and they immediately promoted Fisher...with the same old sales pitch that I see they've told everyone else..."for your body type, he is the best at sculpting...I trust Fisher over the rest, hands down" Dr. Hasan is there and they are booking patients for him but I'm on the fence with him.....(a) I googled his name and he has had some recent sanctions and (b) other than Shay08 and Lisafox, I don't see any of his work...plus they had good shapes before even doing the procedure so I'm not sure how his quality of work really is. I feel like I'm back to square one with this whole ordeal.
He's there I met him yesterday, gonna have surgery in like 3 hours lol I just got booked like a week or 2 weeks ago

As of yesterday it's official I am a new Salzhauer doll!!

After chickening out about 20 times I finally put my deposit down. My surgery date is May 22, 2014. 75 days and counting. I was supposed to go May 8th but that date was taken because I took so long to decide. I have so many mixed emotions as to if I am doing the right thing but I gotta keep pushing in my journey. Today is going to consist of finding a hotel and reserving my car rental. Wish my luch.

wish pics

Is anyone going to be at Dr Salzhaur the week of May 20th

no luck today with hotels. Booked my car rental and hopefully tomorrow will get my airline tickets.

Congrats on booking your sx.. I am two days before you.
Thanks, I still have to book a hotel. Have you booked yet?
Hi hun your review isn't showing up in the bbl feeds. your in the butt augmentation feeds.

BBL

So, I guess I was on the butt augmentation review. I think I am now in the correct area. I received my nice package from Bal Harbour yesterday with a nice booklet explaining everything that I need to know. I am excited and nervous all in one. Especially since my surgery date is 63 days away. Yayyyy
I had a consultation from Dr. Jimerson a fews days ago as well. I really like his work but his waiting list is out of this world. Even with the fast track program he has they cannot guarantee anything to a date. I really think Dr. Salazhaur is a great caring dr plus his staff has seemed to be super nice so far. Very professional. I have some wish pics I will post but will have to post them when I get home because they are on my laptop.

Congrats on choosing Dr. Salzhhauer. You will be in good hands. How tall are you and what is your weight? Did he recommend you gain/lose weight? I'd love to see some pre-op picks if you are comfortable posting them. What all are you getting lipoed? Sorry for the 100 questions. ;) Good luck girl!
Thanks lady..i am so nervous need all the luck i can get my hands on :). Yes i will post some before pics as well.. as of now i am 5'4 155lbs. He told me I was fine at where im at but i feel i wanna be at 160 just im case. He said about 1200 cc to each cheek n 300 for my hips.
Is your date march 28th?? Omg ur almost there..good luck to you too!

57 day but who's counting lol:)

So I booked my hotel and airlines today. With 57 days and counting the time is closer but I am more nervous then ever. I am going to pack light since I am traveling fro Ca. One suite case and will get all my supplies once I hit Miami!

52 More days until my surgery

Everything is booked now its just the waiting game. My emotions are all mixed up lately. One minute I am excited then next nervous. I need to take some before pictures tonight. Yuk..really do not wanna post but I know I will have to in order to give everyone a true story.

Haaaay big booty ;) congrats on your pick , he really is awesome so far & the staff too :)) I go see him on July 18th.

29 days to go but who's counting :)

Well I have been trying to get in touch with my doctor with a few questions. NO LUCK! I do not like that because we are good paying customers. I hear that he always gets back to his patients in a timely manner well its been since Apr. 11th was my email. I have now been looking at other doctors but do not want to stress out even more then I already am. Sometimes I feel that I need to stop reading reviews because it makes me emotional plus I think I scheduled my appt. too far in advance because I think too much. I should of just scheduled it and done it now I do a lot of second guessing.
Already booked my travel but my family needs to leave two days earlier then me. I hope I can hang by myself for 2 days. uggg...

Hey sweetie, I know this journey is so emotional and it is natural to second guess ourselves but we picked a great doctor. He will respond to you. Just give it one more day and call the office again. I sent Ruth a question tonight about my medical clearance appointment next week so I will see how long it takes for me to get a response. I think you will be fine for the last few days.
Hey chic ...just to let you know , Dr. Salz office was closed for a few weeks for his religious reasons. They reopened the office today. Give Ari a few days to get back to you. If not just give her a call. But his office is great and will always get back to you ! I hope this eases your mind :)
As the time is nearing I hope you find peace and comfort. Try not to stress and look forward to your new and improved "realself". We are wishing you the best ; )

Flying to Miami today

So I am taking the red eye flight tonight. I arrive in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning. I am so nervous. You don't know how many times I have said just cancel this is crazy! but then I look at these butt outcome and come back to my senses. I have been praying a lot more then usual so I just pray that god seems me through this and a speedy recovery. I have a l lot to do when I land. Supply shopping because I am trying to fly light. I just keep thinking about that plane ride back to California and how fun that will NOT be!
Oh well, I guess pain is beauty. My surgery is on May 22 and also I changed my doctor to Dr. Mel Ortega. Originally I was with Dr Salzhauer and we had some small issues so I changed. I was very sad about that because he was so nice but I just gotta move forward.

Until I land bye ladies...

Also a shout out to Lovemy2girls as she is having surgery tomorrow. Wishng you the best of luck and happy bootyness :)

Welcome to florida..!! You can start lymphatic massage the next day of sx.. It won't hurt.. It's a very lite massage that it will help you drain all the fluid from sx.. Remember Dr. O doesn't use the drainers.. All that fluid needs to come out..:-)
Good luck. I hope all goes well!!
I will be praying for you ..! So excited to see your results..!

I made it to the other side!

Hey ladies...i made it to the other side. I went into surgery at 11:40am and was out around 4pm. I can say this i was so scared and nervous. I was being marked up and was asking for a zanex. Dr ortega is really nice. He suggested not to take anything pill form and get all that from my anasteologist.
No paid yet very stiff and sore so far. I hope it stay this way. I ate about a hr after i got to my room lentil soup took a nap. Been peeing like a race horse. Keeping up on my meds, fluids and walking. I like a lot of people reccomend pineapple juice water and gatorade.
I would not rave about dr ortegas staff. Some if the ladies seem like they pic n choose who they are nice to. They did nothing special for my recovery and paid more attention to the patient that came out after me. Im not trying to speak bad on them just telling you my experience there.. dr ortega made up for all that because he is super nice down to earth and experienced.
Well i better get some rest! I will upload some pics tomorrow

Any update on how your doing? I have chosen Dr. Ortega as my BBL doctor at his Spectrum location and would love to continue reading positive reviews like this one. Hope your doing good though.
Pics?
I'd love to see pics of Dr. Ortega's work! I hope everything turned out well!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far I have not been in the office but I did have a Skype consultation about a month ago and Dr. Salzhauer was very nice and informative. Ari is great. She always calls me back and is able to answer all my questions.