Ready for the body I've been dreaming of!

Hi ladies and gents. I'm hoping to get a buttock...

Hi ladies and gents. I'm hoping to get a buttock augmentation in the new year and I've been researching on and off for about 3 years. I've always wanted the "video vixen" body. I guess it all started when I saw the tip drill video lol

Anyway any advice from you would be amazing! in 5ft1 and 166.2 lobs
I'm from London and will be going to NY in October to begin my face to face consultations with doctors and then make a payment/deposit. After my surgery I will be staying in America for 90 days so that I can attend doctors appointments and also to prevent complications that can happen on a long flight.

I'm hoping to have my surgery with either Dr Salama, Dr Ortega or Dr Jimerson. I want to have an implant placed under the muscle along with having a fat transfer to smooth out the overall shape on my booty. I'm a similar height to Nicki Minaj but don't want my body to look out of proportion once my surgery is complete. I definitely want to read all of your journeys and learn about the processes involved in preparing for a surgery and finding the perfect doctor for you.

I'll be adding some pictures of my current shape soon so you can give me your opinions on what you think would be best :)

Current State

As promised here are some pictures of my current shape... I look okay with clothes on BUT not what I'd like to look like with them off.

I'm 5ft1 and 166.2 llbs, I am very good at managing my weight and if need be I will loose some weight before my surgery.

So what do you think, am I being realistic about having an implant and fat transfer?? or will I look like a balloon butt??

My wish

So I've been stalking Instagram for a good while and I think I've narrowed my body aspirations down to a small selection of women. I defiantly think that a Yaris Sanchez/Bria Myles type body is what I am aiming for as they have the upside down heart type butt with a nice curve to it and a healthy amount of sag if you know what I mean.
I've tried to add the names of each girl for those of you who want to use them for your wish pics

Decided on my surgeon

I've decided on my surgeon. I'm going with Dr Ortega. The only thing to decide on is whether I should have my surgery through Spectrum or CG. CG has been great with responding however Spectrum (Vivian) is bad with responding. I'm also going to be buddying up with a lovely lady from RS for this trip but I won't tag on her journey until she's ready (out of respect for her privacy).

I'm hoping for a July date instead of January as I won't have enough time off from work until then.

Deposit paid, flight booked and recovery searching

I paid my deposit to see Dr Ortega in January to secure my July date. I'm so go tied it unreal, I've decided that I'm going to buy bits and pieces for my surgery every month just so I don't start panic buying everything. I also want to try and find a surgery buddy if anyone is having their surgery around the 27th July.

I think things have fallen through with my original buddy who would have been coming from Canada but I think she's going to have her surgery done a lot sooner than July so I hope things go smoothly for her.

I think I'm going to go with assistance for life when it comes to recovery. I e heard great things from you fab ladies on here and I was recommended by spectrum so I think ill book them next month. If any of you ladies have other suggestions I'd really appreciate if you could forward me the details of those you stayed with.

After recovery I'll be staying at the Mayfair hotel and spa in Coconut grove. I've stayed there before and I loved every second of it.

I'm also working on loosing some weight before surgery on my arms and legs mostly just so that I have the best looking results possible.

X

Spectrum

I'm having my surgery with spectrum as I've heard great things about them. Although Vivian is my coordinator and she's not great with getting back to me everybody else I've had contact with (Evelyn, Ruth, Victor) have been AMAZING. I've signed my contract and I've received all my paper work. The only thing I need to ask them is if my deposit is part of the cost or if I have to pay the total balance including deposit. If that makes sense (my deposit was $500, so I'm wondering if I'll be paying a total of 5000 or if I'll be paying 4500).

I'm also wondering what steps I can take to prepare myself for surgery and things I should do during recovery to help the healing process. Any suggestions?

Weight loss journey

So I've decided I want to drop a couple of dress sizes before surgery as my eating habits are TRASH.
At present I'm a size 12/14 and ideally I'd like to be an 8/10 by the time in on the surgery table because im going to be on a float at Nottinghill Carnival at the end of August. Also I feel as though the slimmer I am in all the other parts of my body the better my results. I have HUGE thighs and bat wings, those will be the first to be trimmed down at the gym!

Am I the only person who can't see notifications

This is really annoying. I can't see when people reply to my questions or anything. Ahh so annoying!
Dr Mel Ortega

So far things haven't been too great with communication. Since I paid my deposit I have been able to contact the office a lot easier. Payment was easy as I'm using PayPal, they received it right away. Vivian is my co-ordinator but she's not good at responding to me so I tend to email Evelyn as well to get a faster reply