I am 5'5, about 165 with 34 G - Breast Reduction - Miami, FL

I have been considering a breast reduction for...

I have been considering a breast reduction for quite some time. I have always had large breasts but I have gained weight within the last two years causing my breasts to become larger. I am 5'5, about 165 with 34 G. I am hoping to go down to either a C or D cup. I have been looking at different examples of people (mainly celebrities) and their different breast sizes. So far, a D may be the perfect size for me. I have been looking at different doctors in the Miami area. So far I think the best Dr. is Dr. Hochstein. He has so much experience with Augmentations, Lifts and Reductions. I look at many other Dr's before and after pictures and none compare. He also seems to hae pretty good pricing, and I have found a company that will finance for me.

I would like to know if anyone else has been to this Dr. I am looking to have my procedure sometime soon. Probably in the month of October.

I would love your feedback!

After reading threads and threads on here and MMH,...

After reading threads and threads on here and MMH, I have no doubt that this surgery HAS to be done! AS SOON AS I get the deposit money, I am setting my date, though the procedure may not be until late January/early February. I have faith in this doctor because so many ladies recommend him. He is awesome at Augs, BLs and BRs. The all around breast man.

I cannot wait until these babies are gone. I am posting a before picture and what I want to look like. If any of you are familiar with Rosa Acosta, she is the closest to the size I want to be. She used to have implants but actually had a reduction. She's my exact height and body type (the shape I should be in).

This is gonna be a long process but worth it!
Miami Plastic Surgeon