I am 5'5, about 165 with 34 G - Breast Reduction - Miami, FL

I have been considering a breast reduction for...

I have been considering a breast reduction for quite some time. I have always had large breasts but I have gained weight within the last two years causing my breasts to become larger. I am 5'5, about 165 with 34 G. I am hoping to go down to either a C or D cup. I have been looking at different examples of people (mainly celebrities) and their different breast sizes. So far, a D may be the perfect size for me. I have been looking at different doctors in the Miami area. So far I think the best Dr. is Dr. Hochstein. He has so much experience with Augmentations, Lifts and Reductions. I look at many other Dr's before and after pictures and none compare. He also seems to hae pretty good pricing, and I have found a company that will finance for me.

I would like to know if anyone else has been to this Dr. I am looking to have my procedure sometime soon. Probably in the month of October.

I would love your feedback!

After reading threads and threads on here and MMH,...

After reading threads and threads on here and MMH, I have no doubt that this surgery HAS to be done! AS SOON AS I get the deposit money, I am setting my date, though the procedure may not be until late January/early February. I have faith in this doctor because so many ladies recommend him. He is awesome at Augs, BLs and BRs. The all around breast man.

I cannot wait until these babies are gone. I am posting a before picture and what I want to look like. If any of you are familiar with Rosa Acosta, she is the closest to the size I want to be. She used to have implants but actually had a reduction. She's my exact height and body type (the shape I should be in).

This is gonna be a long process but worth it!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Any updates or pics?
Thank you!! I will definitely will be keeping you posted!
You're going to look great. Dr. H seems to do well with pictures so I'ts good that you have an "inspiration" to show him. I bombarded the staff with pictures of Elle MacPherson topless and I often laugh at how similar my boobs are to hers now.

Best of luck, keep us posted and please feel free to ask me anything you think I can help with since we have the same doctor. Later, gorgeous!
It's been about a month and a half since I had mine and I have no words to describe how THRILLED I am with the work Dr. H did. I see pictures and read stories from other women on this board all the time and I am happy and grateful to say that I have had none of the issues. The scarring is barely noticeable, they're the same size, he left me the exact size and shape I wanted. To be honest, I didn't expect them to look this good this soon, I would have been happy with less.

You made the right choice in doctors, there is no one better in Florida. I can attest to that.

And January is right around the corner! I waited until the age of 45 to have mine done (had I known it would be this easy and they would look this good I would have done it 15 years ago) but then maybe Dr. H wasn't doing these then and honestly, this is 100% his work.

Can you tell I'm happpy??

Keep me posted. And check my blog for latets pictures.
Yes I can tell youre happy lol as you should be!! They look great, I wouldnt think for a moment youre 45! Ive seen alot of posts about Dr. H and yours is one that deff pushed my decision. I am so excited now!
Are you all set with Dr. H? I'm now almost a month post-op and couldn't be happier. I think he is an absolute artist. Good luck!
I havent set an exact date, I found financing but I think I would much rather pay out of pocket so I amny not be getting the procedure until January. But I am sooooooooo ready for these balloons to go!
I had a BR lst Tuesday. The cost varies. Please see my posts CKMIA for more information than you probably want.

I recommend Dr. Hochstein in Aventura (you don't specify the area so I assume you're in South Floruida?). He is the best around. The consultation doesn't cost anything and they will tell you the cost and financing options.

When you call tell them Carolyn recommended you.
But please read my posts, you will get a lot of info.

P.S. you mention "next month"? Not sure why but be aware that any good doctor is going to be booked fairly far in advance. I had to wait almost 2 months. But it was totally worth it.
im looking to have breast reduction next month but i still cant find a doctor can somebody tell me how much i need
Dr. Hochstein ROCKS!!!!!! Please give my love to Amy, Michelle, Tabatha and Jennifer. They chamged my life. I had my reduction less than a week ago - check out my post, it's called "New Boobs This September". You could NOT be in better hands.
User "CKMIA" had the same doctor. She has a very informative review with pictures and just had her surgery done last week. Check her out.
Good luck! Will be anxious to hear your progress.

You can click on Dr. Hochstein's name above to read his profile and see reviews on his page. And here's a RealSelf user who went to Dr. Hochstein for a Mommy Makeover. Hope this helps! Please let us know how it goes.