4 Weeks Post Operation - Miami, FL

Hello I had breast augmentation 4 weeks ago, I...

Hello I had breast augmentation 4 weeks ago, I think I needed more CC's and also needed a lift, will my breast get bigger? I was a small A cup and went with 360CC's I wanted a full C but my breast aren't looking as I expect them to look. I know it takes about 3 months to get the final result but sometimes I feel as it won't get any better. My breast are still really hard and my nipples are pointing down I been massaging and wearing my elastic band almost all day.

Online

they are a good size they dont look fake but they look full and natural, maybe give them more of a chance :) good luck
Well I think you look perky and natural, but I bet you wanted them to be full and round. DId you take a sample pic to your doctor the day of surgery so they had something to go off of? I know a lot of them get an idea of what you are want and can put different sizers in during surgery to match your desired look!
What size are you?
I was a small A, I weight 133 pound and I'm 5'4 feet tall. I got 360 CC's on each breast
Saline or siicone
Saline Moderate profile
Mods give u more of a natural look: or you happy with the size?
No not really I feel like they look to small for my frame they don't look like a full C, a full C is what I wanted. How much CC's did you get?
I had 590cc ultra high profile but they still made me look flat cheated so j had a revision done 2 weeks ago and I went bigger to 800cc high profile
Do u think your going to a have a revision done to go bigger?
How much did it cost you to go bigger? I would like to go bigger
I found a docter here on this site; I paid $6100.
I have pics on nh profile if u would like to see them;