BA + BBL Super Nervous - Miami, FL

Hello ladies, First of all thank you for sharing...

Hello ladies,

First of all thank you for sharing your experiences, they super helpful! I am super anxious and nervous about my surgery next week. I am 5'9, 153 pounds. So far all I think is about this surgery and I can't wait until is over. I am traveling to Miami next week and my doctor is Dr. Ortega. If you ladies have any advices please feel free to send them my way. (I will post before photos tomorrow)

TODAY is the day ladies

Today is the day, I am super nervous of the post care. I am preparing myself mentally that I need to recover first before I go on to my normal routines. Also, that I am not going to be perfect. Please ladies I need yall to pray for me for everything to go well.

Here is my before photos
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Can't wait to c your results happy healing
Thank you. Thursday when I arrive to PA I will post a review still super tired and a lot of pain
Hope everything went well...update us when you can to let us know u are ok.
Omg the recovery process had been the worst. No energy at all. I feel huge. Will post a full review once I get home this Thursday. But thank God I'm good
what time is surgery?
Remember why u did it and that will help u deal with the pain.. Pain is beauty! Lol.. As soon as u can start walking.. The more u move the better... Ur gonna do great and look great! GOOD LUCK!! Ur in our prays! Keep us posted!! Xoxoxo
thank you, thank you! you ladies are a great support!
Praying for you. For a quick and uneventful recovery. That The Lord guides Dr Ortega's hand skillfully and that you be calm and reassured that all will be well. Amen. God bless sis. Xoxoxo
Amen. thank you so much I needed this
Good luck and keep us postrd
Thank you so much. OMG Tomorrow is the day
Good luck boo.. keep us posted.. I'm deciding bt Ortega and Fisher.. please post pics..
Thank you I will keep you guys updated.. Posting pictures tonight
Good luck doll I see him next week as well scheduled for July 24th
You go the day after me!! Good Luck :)
I did BA & BBL with him too! But mines was 6,800
Well I cried after surgery because I felt bigger ! It was all swelling after a week it starts to go down so try not to focus on your body like I did and stress out because its not your post op body just swelling & lots of fluid… good luck it was not painful for me more a discomfort with this recovery. No sitting , no sleeping on my back or side and its too damn hot for fajas so have a good a A.C and relax… xoxo
Thank you so much. I am super anxious I feel like my life is pause LOL.. Can't wait until this is over.. Next week God Willing I will post photos of before and after :)
Hes doing a BA & BBL at once? Girl if you had surgery before you know what to expect .. I was at work 8 days after my bbl 2nd day at Hooters. My friends say im not normal.. My BA 2 weeks, back to work that actually was more for me.. They wouldn't do both of mine at once because when you do your breast 4 months till you sleep on your stomach. 4 weeks fill I sleep on my back with the BBl…
Yes I am doing both at the same time. :/ I know that's my worries how I am going to sleep. I sleep on my sides anyway however I know I am going to be so sore everywhere and sleeping is going to be a nightmare ahhgggg Advice? I am so so anxious all I can think is about next week..
Where I saw Dr. Ortega they said I cant do both at once. I The boobs is a long recovery meaning the dropping & softening as well as the bbl.. Your gonna need lots of time off work girl abd definitely have someone to help you with two procedures at once.
So happy for you! I'm a Philly girl and I go see Ortega next month. Keep us posted and happy healing!!
I will give you as much details I can once is over.. Thank you. Can't wait to next week :)