40 Years Old 3kids - Miami, FL

This has been the most excellent experience in my...

This has been the most excellent experience in my life. The staff is amazing! Karla helped me throughout the process and at the time of surgery I was so confident in what I was about to do. From day one this special staff was on top of their game. Knowing the staff is knowledgeable and extremely supportive prior,during and post surgery is an amazing feeling. The team gave us recommendations on where to stay and eat during our stay in Miami. What else could I ask for:-) Dr.Ortega is an excellent doctor. He explained everything allowed me to express my concerns and made me feel comfortable in my decision! I'm extremely pleased with my breast augmentation they are beautiful and I feel great! This place is amazing!!!!!!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today