Fat Transfer to my Breast Done by Doc. Roger Khouri in Miami Breast Center - Miami, FL

I am not satisfied with the result after almost a...

I am not satisfied with the result after almost a year. Only 1/3 fat remains with Brava using and fat transfer to my breast. Doc. Roger Khouri was careless, he didn't give me a normal breast shape nor same size of my breast. And plus, this procedure is TOTALLY NOT no incision, no scar, quick recovery procedure. In my and most patients' experiences, it is painful, leaving scar tissue, 6 month recovery for those wants breast augmentation with their own fat. My arms couldn't move for several weeks after this surgery; my breast size are different after this surgery, plus there is several dented injection marks or called dimples on my right boob, which is very obvious; my left boob is sagging and shaped awkward. I have two questions:
1. Is it better to stick to my original surgeon to have my boob shape and size fixed or is there any doctors could give me recommendations on my case?
2. How can I deal with the dented injection mark? Have a surgeon fixed them or find a dermatologist?

Result after a yr done by Roger Khouri

Lost faith on my original surgeon. Should I? Shouldn't I?

I suffered a lot from his protocol. Both physically and emotionally. Tired... But I'll still be brave, positive, happier and stronger. I will go to Miami and ask them why they stopped responding me and helping me and let myself suffering? when I have time and effort.

I like their responsible attitude and they care about their patients

Actually, the stuff in Miami Bresast Center, Dr. Roger Khouri, nurse Roise, Cindy, brava coach Darlene, they are very responsible people. Dr. Khouri said he'll try his best to help me with my unhappy result. I was impressed. And I'll ask them for the specific proposal.

Diformity boob:( heartbreaking

He said there is no guarantee to fix it!

I wanna a reason

Why my surgery failed? Because of using Brava or the protocol doesn't fit me or the surgeon or what? My boob separated, it has two parts. How come?

Boobies are so important to a girl. Who can understand how I feel?

Deformity boobies, please look your work. Roger Khouri I told you I am a patient, how can you ask for a patient's apologize? I need respect.

Need some help!

Please help! Whoever is the best to help me out of this bad situation. My boobs need repaired. Who's the best??? Emergency!

Conflict mood

I kept myself busy and tried to forget about my experience.

Comments was removal from Realself team. It against human beings WILL

I am very upset about my experience in Miami Breast Center, I would suggest every lady to make sure it's not worth it to do it in Miami Breast Center. The reason is that they don't care about patients real feel and ONLY care about their Reputation. If they care about me, they wouldn't stopped helping me and forced me to write a review against my will. Ok?!

A survey.

Does anyone know how much a plastic surgeon contribut to the public advertisement to improve their reputayion against those bad reviews? So ridiculous?!
Miami Plastic Surgeon