Fat Transfer to my Breast Done by Doc. Roger Khouri in Miami Breast Center - Miami, FL

I am not satisfied with the result after almost a...

I am not satisfied with the result after almost a year. Only 1/3 fat remains with Brava using and fat transfer to my breast. Doc. Roger Khouri was careless, he didn't give me a normal breast shape nor same size of my breast. And plus, this procedure is TOTALLY NOT no incision, no scar, quick recovery procedure. In my and most patients' experiences, it is painful, leaving scar tissue, 6 month recovery for those wants breast augmentation with their own fat. My arms couldn't move for several weeks after this surgery; my breast size are different after this surgery, plus there is several dented injection marks or called dimples on my right boob, which is very obvious; my left boob is sagging and shaped awkward. I have two questions:
1. Is it better to stick to my original surgeon to have my boob shape and size fixed or is there any doctors could give me recommendations on my case?
2. How can I deal with the dented injection mark? Have a surgeon fixed them or find a dermatologist?

Result after a yr done by Roger Khouri

Lost faith on my original surgeon. Should I? Shouldn't I?

I suffered a lot from his protocol. Both physically and emotionally. Tired... But I'll still be brave, positive, happier and stronger. I will go to Miami and ask them why they stopped responding me and helping me and let myself suffering? when I have time and effort.

I like their responsible attitude and they care about their patients

Actually, the stuff in Miami Bresast Center, Dr. Roger Khouri, nurse Roise, Cindy, brava coach Darlene, they are very responsible people. Dr. Khouri said he'll try his best to help me with my unhappy result. I was impressed. And I'll ask them for the specific proposal.

Diformity boob:( heartbreaking

He said there is no guarantee to fix it!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi Americandreamgirl. I'm so sorry for everything you're going through. Has Dr Khouri agreed to perform a revision surgery? Do you have any photos from immediately after the surgery or after the splints came off? If so, would you post them so we have an idea of how your breasts looked shortly after surgery? Thanks and I sincerely hope Dr. Khouri will provide a solution for you.
No. He didn't give me a specific proposal. For the second fat grafting, it'll cost another $13,500, which I cannot afford. For the fixing... I'm still looking for doctors including my original one. I will post my pics after I find the right one to do my surgery.
$13,500 seems too much for a revision surgery. Did you ask him to waive his surgery fee? Often, plastic surgeons will perform revisions surgery for free provided the patient pays the operating room charger and the anesthesiologist's fee.
Hi americandream girl, I hope that your doctor will fix the problem, I have done the same procedure a month ago , also a lot if pain after grafting, do you know how much fat did he used? If u have more fat to put in your breast maybe it could help , I think u also should go to other doctors to ask their opinion, I hope everything will work good for you! Good luck and don't gave up!!!!!!
别逼我!我已经很受伤了!
我从来没见过一个医生竟然要一个他手术失败情绪不堪一击的情况下用阻断迈阿密乳房中心的所以员工护士的方式要我对医生说对不起。我是受害者好不好!TMD
That's good news. Did you call yesterday and find this out?
Hi Amalie girl, they called me last week and ask about my current situation. I am still waiting for the specific proposal.
keep us posted! Sending sunday morning prayers your way!
I am hearbreaking
I'm heartbreaking.
American girl, please don't feel so bad about it. I know how it feels to feel like something you had such high hopes for didn't work out as planned. I know this doesn't help you because they don't look as you had planned, but I really don't think they look bad at all. They are on the small side but I really think that is more the style lately. Also, nothing is forever and I am sure you will find a doctor to add some fat to build them up more. I am sure that in a pretty bra they look very nice. My heart goes out to you for your complete healing. Please know that you are loved and still beautiful.
I wanna say thank you to you Beth 1000000! Your warm words make me feel like you were my old friend, though we've never meet before. I've prayed for finding a good doctor to have my secondary fat grafting in the near future. I knew from my first fat grafting by Roger Khouri that I couldn't bear his protocol. I was scared when I look at my operation photos. I wasn't prepared for that pain. And cutting edge really need a fat grafting expert to fix the part Dr. Khouri didn't perform well as expected.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I am so sorry you have had such an unhappy outcome. Please find someone to talk to about how you are feeling. Life can be good for you again. I understand how self image can be linked to breasts--Many plastic surgeons offer payment plans. Maybe this is an option for you. It may be a good thing that your original PS will not do the revision, you should look at that as positive and find someone who will give you the good shape that you are looking for.
I have sent you a very helpful PM. Please take a look as soon as you can.
Not happy Realself team remove my post!
BethH, I am in a depression and feel helpless. Please don't remove my review and my post!
I can't breath very well when The bad thinking going in my mind. I think my world ends.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Your review is still posted as it follows our Community Guidelines. Just be sure to review the PM regarding the comments that were removed so any of your new posts can remain. We really care along with the rest of the community and hope we can be there for you during this tough time.
I wanna ask a question very directly to you BethH since you are the community manager: Can any of the hospital pay money to the public blog like Yelp and have the rights to remove the unhappy reviews? Just curious: Why the society can be unfair just like my experience by viewing the miami breast center's website. Why you try efforts to remove real things here but not the hospital's official website. the only reason i post my review in real self is because i don't want some girls like my age mislead by the unture website information.
BethH I BELIEVE you will be a righteous person. Think about my suggestion and try to help with the unreal information in a hospital's official website. It is noble to be a surgeon but I saw many official websites have unreal information. It's a noble career but not a profitable oriented marketing. Please protect our patients' reading right information. Thx a lot! Best regards, Americandreamgirl
If you know Roger Khouri, PLEASE ask him why he mislead me to this surgery? I asked him will this protocol leaves scar or not, if it'll leave scar and I will not do this surgery. His answer is NO, so I did it. If you wanna the evidence and try to help me. I will be glad to provide his voice record in my first visit. I paid $250 that day but got a unreal consultation. If you know him, tell him to reply my Email.
Hi Americandreamgirl,

I just wanted to clarify a few pieces of information for you. Firstly, RealSelf does not remove any content, unless it violates RealSelf Terms of Service. Your comments did violate our Terms, which is why they were removed. However, in response to your earlier question, no, doctors cannot pay RealSelf to have reviews removed.

Secondly, we are neither affiliated with any hospitals or doctors. We cannot therefore control the information that is posted on a hospital website and we cannot pass your messages along to a specific doctor.

Beth has sent you two PMs now, advising why your comments were removed, explaining our Terms of Service and providing you with helpful resources, which are more qualified to assist you.

If you have any questions, please PM me, public comments are not the place to continue this conversation.

Thanks,