Always Wanted Boobs, 425cc HP Silicone - Miami, FL

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their...

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their reviews that helped me decide on Dr. Freiman. First of all thank you! I have been wanting breast augmentation for so many years but never went through with it. Until this summer when I had money saved up and told myself "do it". I called cgcostemtics short notice, around end on june and thats when I got in touch with Blanca! She is a total sweetheart and they were able to work me into their schedule short notice. I flew in from colorado. I met with dr freiman and at that point I wasnt sure about salinr or silicone. Dr freiman is so awesome though and needless to say I decided to go with silicone.

On the day of surgery I wasnt even as nervous as I thought I would be. Evetything went great I fell asleep and woke up with new boobies ;) dr. Freiman put 425cc HP in and told me he would use a sizer to see if 450cc looks ok but he was right (he is the expert) 425cc was it ;) I just kept thinking about everyones review to I wanted to push it with 450cc lol.

The only time I took a pain pill was right after surgery, I did not feel the need to take any pain meds at all.

Every day post op is such a huge improvement with the way you can move around its crazy. I'm now 6 days post op and ive bern back at work since monday (surgery was thursday). I flew back to colorado saturday.

1 week post op

Im officially 90% sore free haha. Im feeling great and unless I stretch any weird way I dont feel sore at all. I still feel the tightness but well its only been a week but im super happy ;)

my update at 2 weeks

Im sorry im actually about 2 days short of 3 week post op but I have a pic id like to share which I took at around 2 weeks post op :) my left side is a lil stubborn but thats ok haha.

3 weeks :) loving them!!!

I love them ;) there is not much to day other than that :) im so glad I did this 3 weeks ago and dr freiman is just the best in my book

4 weeks post op

Couldnt be happier :) got sized at vs today im a 32DDD/34DD :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I just loved him. He knows what he is doing and he is a very good surgeon. Recommend him to anyone I know!!