Always Wanted Boobs, 425cc HP Silicone - Miami, FL

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their...

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their reviews that helped me decide on Dr. Freiman. First of all thank you! I have been wanting breast augmentation for so many years but never went through with it. Until this summer when I had money saved up and told myself "do it". I called cgcostemtics short notice, around end on june and thats when I got in touch with Blanca! She is a total sweetheart and they were able to work me into their schedule short notice. I flew in from colorado. I met with dr freiman and at that point I wasnt sure about salinr or silicone. Dr freiman is so awesome though and needless to say I decided to go with silicone.

On the day of surgery I wasnt even as nervous as I thought I would be. Evetything went great I fell asleep and woke up with new boobies ;) dr. Freiman put 425cc HP in and told me he would use a sizer to see if 450cc looks ok but he was right (he is the expert) 425cc was it ;) I just kept thinking about everyones review to I wanted to push it with 450cc lol.

The only time I took a pain pill was right after surgery, I did not feel the need to take any pain meds at all.

Every day post op is such a huge improvement with the way you can move around its crazy. I'm now 6 days post op and ive bern back at work since monday (surgery was thursday). I flew back to colorado saturday.

1 week post op

Im officially 90% sore free haha. Im feeling great and unless I stretch any weird way I dont feel sore at all. I still feel the tightness but well its only been a week but im super happy ;)

my update at 2 weeks

Im sorry im actually about 2 days short of 3 week post op but I have a pic id like to share which I took at around 2 weeks post op :) my left side is a lil stubborn but thats ok haha.

3 weeks :) loving them!!!

I love them ;) there is not much to day other than that :) im so glad I did this 3 weeks ago and dr freiman is just the best in my book

4 weeks post op

Couldnt be happier :) got sized at vs today im a 32DDD/34DD :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I just loved him. He knows what he is doing and he is a very good surgeon. Recommend him to anyone I know!!

Your boobs are fluffing nicely . I still have Freinken boon
You also had 450 I only had 425 ;)
Yup just 25cc difference but my only issue was tighter breast muscles .
Ohhhh well ive seen so many pics and reviews. I expected for franken boobs too. Just wait the 2 months....all of them looked super gorgeous at that time ;) I dont know why mone dropped so quick maybe thats why I didnt have much pain *no clue* but im glad youre doing great! :)
Your boobs look amazing. I just put my deposit down. I can't wait :)
When is your big day? :) its super exciting!!!!
it isn't until January I want to get it sooner but I have to wait for my vacation time to build since im out of state :/ but im still counting down :)
Are you going to dr freiman as well? :)
Yes I am :0
Hey! Just wanted to say congrats and you look great!
Thank you dear! I appreciate it!
Beautiful results! Do you mind me asking your stats? I am having my BA in 4 days and I am planning around 450cc. Just wondering in comparison what you started at for size/height/wt. But I totally understand if you prefer not to share! Congrats on your amazing girls!
Hi! Don't want to hijack, but read your comment and look similar to you pre-op so wanted to share my stats and review if helpful. I am 5'7" 135 lbs and got 425cc and 450cc in right breast. Breast diameter was 12 cm I think. Hope it helps! Good luck!
Yeah my stats are similar. 5'7" - 140 lbs got 425 cc high profile silicone unders ;) ;)
Thank you Tayni, I shared my stats below I think my doc also said im 12cm, I pushed 450cc but doc said 425cc is all that can fit in there lol
Thanks Maggie! I checked out your page and love your results! It really helps to see other results on people with a similar size/build. I think I'm definitely on the right track (size). Tomorrow is my big day! Excited and nervous all at once!
Congrats! Got sized yesterday and I am 36 DD!!! I think they may be 36 DDD once they are dropped all the way ---- ahhhhhh....much bigger than anything I ever had. Love it!
Thats awesome :) :) isnt it weird suddenly using such a big bra?? I love love love it!!!
Super weird but cool too!
Haha I saw your pics btw! Very single day will be such a difference :) :) in a week you will be up and doing stuff trust me :)
Every*
You look great!! I am heading that way and having the surgery on the 15th. I hope my boobies look great too. I am nervous! lol
You will be so happy!!! He sure knows what he is doing ;)