Always Wanted Boobs, 425cc HP Silicone - Miami, FL

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their...

Through realself I found alot of ladies and their reviews that helped me decide on Dr. Freiman. First of all thank you! I have been wanting breast augmentation for so many years but never went through with it. Until this summer when I had money saved up and told myself "do it". I called cgcostemtics short notice, around end on june and thats when I got in touch with Blanca! She is a total sweetheart and they were able to work me into their schedule short notice. I flew in from colorado. I met with dr freiman and at that point I wasnt sure about salinr or silicone. Dr freiman is so awesome though and needless to say I decided to go with silicone.

On the day of surgery I wasnt even as nervous as I thought I would be. Evetything went great I fell asleep and woke up with new boobies ;) dr. Freiman put 425cc HP in and told me he would use a sizer to see if 450cc looks ok but he was right (he is the expert) 425cc was it ;) I just kept thinking about everyones review to I wanted to push it with 450cc lol.

The only time I took a pain pill was right after surgery, I did not feel the need to take any pain meds at all.

Every day post op is such a huge improvement with the way you can move around its crazy. I'm now 6 days post op and ive bern back at work since monday (surgery was thursday). I flew back to colorado saturday.

1 week post op

Im officially 90% sore free haha. Im feeling great and unless I stretch any weird way I dont feel sore at all. I still feel the tightness but well its only been a week but im super happy ;)
Congratulations on your new journey with your boobs! They look amazing already. Make sure you continue to take it easy on them . Fluffiness is coming soon just wait on it. I'm amazed that you really didn't need to take the meds. What type of implant was used and did he go under the muscle? I'm 6 days post op.
Thanks ittibittyD :) I got the new silicone you know the one that sticks together if it was to rupture. I got high profile and under the muscle :) I looked at your profile. Are you excited??? :) :)
Yes your welcome and super excited girl to the point I'm nervous lol. I'm already sort of on A hiatus lol

my update at 2 weeks

Im sorry im actually about 2 days short of 3 week post op but I have a pic id like to share which I took at around 2 weeks post op :) my left side is a lil stubborn but thats ok haha.
You look great!! I am heading that way and having the surgery on the 15th. I hope my boobies look great too. I am nervous! lol
You will be so happy!!! He sure knows what he is doing ;)
Thank you!

3 weeks :) loving them!!!

I love them ;) there is not much to day other than that :) im so glad I did this 3 weeks ago and dr freiman is just the best in my book

4 weeks post op

Couldnt be happier :) got sized at vs today im a 32DDD/34DD :)
Your boobs are fluffing nicely . I still have Freinken boon
You also had 450 I only had 425 ;)
Yup just 25cc difference but my only issue was tighter breast muscles .
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I just loved him. He knows what he is doing and he is a very good surgeon. Recommend him to anyone I know!!