Super Nervous but Very Excited!!! - Miami, FL

Hey, I am Shani and I am 23 yo. I feel horrible to...

Hey, I am Shani and I am 23 yo. I feel horrible to say that I don't really know my actual breast size. I wear a 34B with my bras. However, i feel as though I am an A Cup. The only upside to my small breast is that they sit up and are perky. I will def. feel more secure and comfort in my own body with bigger breast. I'm going with saline and i want a 36C My augmentation is scheduled for Aug. 9,2013. I'm very excited! 7 days and counting. Everyone's reviews and questions that i have read on here have been very aspirational and informal on Dr. Ortega. I'm flying way from Dallas, TX so I cant wait to meet him!

NOOO!!! RESCHEDULING

Im sooo pissed! My friend that was accompanying me on my trip TOMORROW cancelled at the last minute because her plane tickets were extremely high. As soon as i found out i called the Doctors office and spoke with Dania. I told her of my tragedy and I asked to reschedule for a time when a friend or family member will be able to come with me. She said I can not reschedule and I will lose all the money I put down. i dont ever remember her mentioning anything of that manner. She offered me help from some ppl in Miami to accompany me but Im not that desperate. Im going to an unknown state. no friends, no family members. I just want to be comfortable But I am heart broken. I dont know what to do....

okay...I RESCHEDULED!!!

okay...so i called back and spoke with Dania. Thank God they rescheduled me!!! I got rescheduled to the 20th of Aug. 12 days away! Im no longer sad. If only i can get the same cooperation from the airlines. Well Im all smiles now! Thanks for reading!

less then 4 hours away from surgey!!!

I couldnt sleep due to my excitement...im starving. I should have stayed sleep longer! Thank god the day is finally here. Please pray for me guys, and for a speedy recovery! Thank you all 4 ur support. If I can ill post sum pics later this evening

6 hrs post opp.

hello. thank you all for your love and the non stop support. I am very gracious for my doctor. I feel as though he did a wonderful job, from what I can see. Ive taken my meds accordingly, but I have yet to fall asleep. I'm not in as much pain as I had imagined. Thank God. Dr Ortega suggested the incision to be through my nipple. Every thing was wonderful. The staff was EXTREMELY comforting, especially dania. On a scale of 1-10 my pain is definitely a 6 or 7. I'm happy though. Ill post better pics tomorrow

1 day post opp

I love them!

5 days post opp, im sad....

Feeling fine today, and im still on meds. They seem tight still, so I cant wait to begin massaging them in 2 days. Im a little sad though. They look small to me. I wanted a full c. I tried on a 38c yesterday and I had to tighten the bra straps completely. Im scared that after the swelling goes down they'll be a B. What do you all think? Am I seeing things? Or am I over reacting? Hopefully theyll still be a c....

6 weeks post op

I love how theyre dropping!!! And they definitely are fluffing. I had a gap between my breasts but its definitely closing. I can put my smallest finger between my breast. They are very very soft also. I happy!! There are no scar marks around my nipple either. Im going bra shopping this week, so ill def post more pics then!

More pixx!!!!

400 cc Saline

It's been forever! 4 months post op (just about)

Ok, ill be 4 months post opp in 9 days!!! My breasts have dropped and fluffed alot, finally!! I love them!!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love my new breasts. 400cc saline. I have no children, my breast were just small and lifeless. Now they are amazing! The procedure was very fast, and I was back to normal activities in about 5 days, except for working out. Love you Dr. Ortega!

Wow amazing
Looking good. How are the girls doing now?!
Great results luv
Nice boobies
Good luck.
hey! how are your boobies doing now? Im going to Dr Oretga in 5 days! Very nervous because i hope my breasts come out looking great and not a mess or weird and i dont want to regret it! Did you come from out of state? because i am! Your results are great! Any advice? xo
You lookgreat
After the swelling went down and the fluffed did they get bigger cause I feel like mine are small now so I hope this isn't the end for them?
Yesss thank god because I was soooo nervous that they would go down after I df but they look bigger I guess that's why they call It fluff.
Well I hope I get a little bigger when I fluff cause I heard some people get smaller.
What bra size are you now? Did you end up being the 36C you wanted?
I'm a 36c. Exactly what I wanted. I'm not sure why VS people keep telling me I'm a 34dd lol. But once u df you will be even more happier
That's what I'm talking about... 34DD!!!! Yeeeeeessss!!! Lol
Urs look amazing.I cant wait for my day
Thank you!!!!
Your breast look gorgeous! Your end result fits you perfectly! I hope i end up close to the full C range. I can't wait to d&f!
Thank you love! How many ccs r u getting?
Girl put some clothes on lol. They look great!
Hahaha thank you!!!
Your result look great! Do have any updated pics you can post?
Hey! I just posted some!
Omg I love them too, lol! They look awesome! I thought I was done dropping and fluffing but I guess I got some more to do after seeing your 2 month and 4 month post op pics.
Love your results! After the dropped dod they feel bigger or smaller? I've dropped but I'm not sure if I'm done lol
Yes they've finally dropped nd fluffed. Lol. It been like 3 months. I think they've gotten fuller since they've fluffed out. I ♡ them
Thank you ! Yes my chest was very tight for about 2 months ... Now my girls are very soft