Dr. Freiman Coral Gables - Miami, FL

I have booked my breast augmentation with Dr....

I have booked my breast augmentation with Dr. Frieman December 13, 2013. I will be flying in to Miami From Texas. I am a little nervous as I've never been to Miami, nor do I know anyone there.

I am a mom of a 2 year old boy that I breastfeed for 6 months. My boobs looked so awesome before breast feeding and even better during. Needless to say, couple weeks after breast feeding, my breast completely deflated and much of my breast tissue settled to the lower half of my breast. I have always had a low set chest which may exaggerate this, this is how I am naturally built.

I am looking to restore lost volume I so desperately need.

First off, haters gotta hate. Don't believe everything those 2 below posted. Dr. Freiman was excellent!!! I just saw him for my last post-op before I go home. I would recommend him to anyone. Read my review-feel free to ask me questions in a private message. The anesthesiologist in question doesn't work there anymore. Dr. Conte-my anesthesiologist was great and made me feel at ease. It is a tragedy that that woman ended up in a coma. If patients do not disclose their complete medical history and live lifestyles of question then doing a major surgery is dangerous and at no fault to the doctors. Hope your surgery goes well!!! Keep us updated!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Before pics

I just realized I never posted before pics. Here they are

Wish pics

Wish pics

Are you going to get a breast lift?
I was told I didn't need one but I am not opposed to two staging my augmentation if I need to.
Are you going to get a breast lift?

Friends ditched me:/

So my friends that are suppose to be traveling can't go. One can't take off all of a sudden and the other wants to save money. Those biotches! Lol jk. But seriously, thanks guys! Going solo from Texas to Miami. I'm a little nervous about being alone. Any one have any suggestions for hotels /things to do, or just wanna meet up inbox me:) I believe I may have to hire someone to take me to and from my operation plus a nurse. That $ucks:/

Im surprised you were told you didn't need one. I know with grade 1 ptosis you most of the time don't need one but you look like you are grade 2. Well, guess time will tell, at least you are aware you might need one. good luck!

Lift or wait?

I thought that I would need a lift but was told that I did not need one. I have a low set chest so it exaggerates the need to have a lift. I passed the pencil test. We shall see.

More before pics

I am okay with needing a lift but would rather two stage

Hope your surgery went well!!!
It's at noon today
Did you book your hotel already?! Did you find someone to help you the first few days?!

BA at noon!

Just woke up at 2am. I feel well rested. I must be anxious Bc upon waking I thought it was at least 8am. Met Dr. Freiman yesterday , loved him! Surgery at noon! Pray for me please:)

Prayers for a successful surgery!
Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best!!!
Good luck tomorrow girl! Did you find someone to drive you there and back and to at least be with you the 1st 24hrs?

Up here now !

I'm up here now. Was to start at 12, it's a little after and still in waiting area. Dr. Frieman recommended 425ccs but I'm going to try on the sizers one more time to make sure that's really what I want. Wish me luck

The anticapation is over! so excited for you cant wait to see your your results.
Can't wait to see your results! All the best!
Thank you!:)

Yes, new boobs!

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I've been in a lot of pain. The pain meds do work, but if I don't take them like clockwork, I'm in major pain. Even now it hurts to breath. Yes I ended up with frankenboob as I thought. Bc of my anatomy the implants ride high. Doc said it would take 1-2 months to drop. I can't wait to see the end results!

I hope you have some help since you were traveling alone. Be careful!! Don't over do it. :-)
Congrats!!! Your looking so nice:) love that tank, so cute!
Are you still in Miami? You look great-though less covered pics are more helpful. ;) If hadn't see immediate post op pics in here I wouldn't have known what to expect.

Riding high!

Here are my frankenboobs lol. If I had not been a fan of realself I would have been mortified at my outcome, but I have seen many breast augmentations that started out like this but eventually dropped and look amazing. I have a couple weeks before they drop and I'm waiting on my band. It's day 2 post op and when my pain pills start to wear off I am in major pain! They feel really tight especially my left breast. 425cc saline hp

Congrats!!
Thanks for the update of more pics. Frankenboobs suck but don't usually last forever. Did Dr. Freiman go ahead and tell you to order a band? I suspect if I had updated him at week 2 (Thanksgiving Day) he would have told me to but I was lazy due to the holiday. Did he say to massage yet? I will say I felt like that was one if the things he was really unclear on at my 5 day postop-he wanted me to wait and just briefly told me to use an aggressive circular motion. I've been having to research on my own ways to do it and find videos. Hope you continue to heal well.
He wanted me to wear the band immediately but they were out now I have to wait for it to ship. Nurse told me to wait a week before I start to massage them.

So uncomfortable!!

My implants are so high that it's causing so much discomfort to my chest. My back hurts and my left breast is super high and swollen and is causing a lot of pain. I can not wait for them to drop! The right breast seems to have dropped slightly and doesn't hurt very much so at least it's not both. Ugh not a good day today :/

Don't worry about the pain!! 3 days from now you'll be n excellent condition, and trust me it's so worth it!!!!! My back, neck, side, stomach, EVERYTHIG above my waist was n pain. Lol But I wish u luck on your journey!
Looking good htowngirl, I'm so jealous! I'm afraid I would have to do a lift cuz I don't pass the pencil test! LOL How long did ps want you around for post op visits? Thanks for the updates!

Slight drop still riding high,,,

Finally not much pain and discomfort but still very very high. The right is progressing a lot better Than the left side. I still get stinging burning pains on the left and it is still more swollen and higher than the right. Wearing pressure around the top of my breast seems to be helping,

Right is dropping .,. Left not so much

I have been wrapping my breast at night but not in the day during work . I can defenitley tell the right has dropped even since yesterday and is starting to feel more like my anatomy. The left sometimes feel like it's getting higher throuout the day when I'm working. Still a lot of swelling on the left and it feels like the implant is in a bad spot(as if it is in a tight space and cannot expand) if that makes sense. You can sort of tell on my left breast where there is a slight dent in the inner center of my chest. There it feels like implant is stuck in akward position. I can defenitley see progress because on day one they where all the way up to my collar bones lol. Being patient for now.

Will you update us? You are the only one I can relate to, you post will help me so much.
Hey goes it going? So are you going to do a lift or leave it as is? One of mine are also still riding high ugh.
Hang in there! This too shall pass and one day you'll wake up and they will be how you want them to be. :) I know mine did at 6 weeks.

Just about getting there!

Hey guys , sorry I have been MIA. I've been so busy with work. So my right breast is just about there. The left is still being stubborn but is so much better than before. I feel I need another month or so for them to finally settle.

I just did
I'm going to give it three months, I will consider a lift if nothing changes but they are still dropping every week. I see a lot if improvement !

Boooobssss/ scar advice?

I don't ever make my updates very long. If you have any questions, feel free in comment or inbox me.
As you can see from day one until now , they have dropped drastically . If anyone had scar treatment please share any advice.

Girl, they are really looking great! Glad they are finally taking shape...it seemed like forever huh? Congrats!!
I think you look awesome!! Do you really need a lift? I think they look great.
I just booked my ba with dr freiman. I am traveling from nj. Do you have any suggestions you could give me about where to stay and i cant believe they were out of the band. Mayb i can order one ahead of time. You look awesome

They've both dropped nicely

Sorry I've been Mia for a while. Just a little picture update on my breast.

Do you know why the cost at his facility is so low? I was quoted $ 2,500 for saline but I am skeptical since I live so far away....
Wow, your results are awesome!! Thanks for sharing your story
Hey sweetie! U look amazing! Question for you...did they ever say to you that you should get a lift?? My breast very much resemble yours, but they told me in order for them to sit up, I needed a lift. What are your stats by the way? Are yours high profile? Lol sorry so many questions! :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon