Dr. Freiman Coral Gables - Miami, FL

I have booked my breast augmentation with Dr....

I have booked my breast augmentation with Dr. Frieman December 13, 2013. I will be flying in to Miami From Texas. I am a little nervous as I've never been to Miami, nor do I know anyone there.

I am a mom of a 2 year old boy that I breastfeed for 6 months. My boobs looked so awesome before breast feeding and even better during. Needless to say, couple weeks after breast feeding, my breast completely deflated and much of my breast tissue settled to the lower half of my breast. I have always had a low set chest which may exaggerate this, this is how I am naturally built.

I am looking to restore lost volume I so desperately need.

Before pics

I just realized I never posted before pics. Here they are

Wish pics

Wish pics

Friends ditched me:/

So my friends that are suppose to be traveling can't go. One can't take off all of a sudden and the other wants to save money. Those biotches! Lol jk. But seriously, thanks guys! Going solo from Texas to Miami. I'm a little nervous about being alone. Any one have any suggestions for hotels /things to do, or just wanna meet up inbox me:) I believe I may have to hire someone to take me to and from my operation plus a nurse. That $ucks:/

Lift or wait?

I thought that I would need a lift but was told that I did not need one. I have a low set chest so it exaggerates the need to have a lift. I passed the pencil test. We shall see.

More before pics

I am okay with needing a lift but would rather two stage

BA at noon!

Just woke up at 2am. I feel well rested. I must be anxious Bc upon waking I thought it was at least 8am. Met Dr. Freiman yesterday , loved him! Surgery at noon! Pray for me please:)

Up here now !

I'm up here now. Was to start at 12, it's a little after and still in waiting area. Dr. Frieman recommended 425ccs but I'm going to try on the sizers one more time to make sure that's really what I want. Wish me luck

Yes, new boobs!

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I've been in a lot of pain. The pain meds do work, but if I don't take them like clockwork, I'm in major pain. Even now it hurts to breath. Yes I ended up with frankenboob as I thought. Bc of my anatomy the implants ride high. Doc said it would take 1-2 months to drop. I can't wait to see the end results!

Riding high!

Here are my frankenboobs lol. If I had not been a fan of realself I would have been mortified at my outcome, but I have seen many breast augmentations that started out like this but eventually dropped and look amazing. I have a couple weeks before they drop and I'm waiting on my band. It's day 2 post op and when my pain pills start to wear off I am in major pain! They feel really tight especially my left breast. 425cc saline hp

So uncomfortable!!

My implants are so high that it's causing so much discomfort to my chest. My back hurts and my left breast is super high and swollen and is causing a lot of pain. I can not wait for them to drop! The right breast seems to have dropped slightly and doesn't hurt very much so at least it's not both. Ugh not a good day today :/

Slight drop still riding high,,,

Finally not much pain and discomfort but still very very high. The right is progressing a lot better Than the left side. I still get stinging burning pains on the left and it is still more swollen and higher than the right. Wearing pressure around the top of my breast seems to be helping,

Right is dropping .,. Left not so much

I have been wrapping my breast at night but not in the day during work . I can defenitley tell the right has dropped even since yesterday and is starting to feel more like my anatomy. The left sometimes feel like it's getting higher throuout the day when I'm working. Still a lot of swelling on the left and it feels like the implant is in a bad spot(as if it is in a tight space and cannot expand) if that makes sense. You can sort of tell on my left breast where there is a slight dent in the inner center of my chest. There it feels like implant is stuck in akward position. I can defenitley see progress because on day one they where all the way up to my collar bones lol. Being patient for now.

Just about getting there!

Hey guys , sorry I have been MIA. I've been so busy with work. So my right breast is just about there. The left is still being stubborn but is so much better than before. I feel I need another month or so for them to finally settle.

Boooobssss/ scar advice?

I don't ever make my updates very long. If you have any questions, feel free in comment or inbox me.
As you can see from day one until now , they have dropped drastically . If anyone had scar treatment please share any advice.

They've both dropped nicely

Sorry I've been Mia for a while. Just a little picture update on my breast.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for updating. They looking amazing!!!!
Girl, they are really looking great! Glad they are finally taking shape...it seemed like forever huh? Congrats!!
I think you look awesome!! Do you really need a lift? I think they look great.
I may get a benelli lift in the future I just need a small amount of tightening
I just booked my ba with dr freiman. I am traveling from nj. Do you have any suggestions you could give me about where to stay and i cant believe they were out of the band. Mayb i can order one ahead of time. You look awesome
I completely forgot the name of the hotel but it was pretty close by :/
Will you update us? You are the only one I can relate to, you post will help me so much.
I just did
Hey goes it going? So are you going to do a lift or leave it as is? One of mine are also still riding high ugh.
I'm going to give it three months, I will consider a lift if nothing changes but they are still dropping every week. I see a lot if improvement !
Hang in there! This too shall pass and one day you'll wake up and they will be how you want them to be. :) I know mine did at 6 weeks.
Sorry your leftie is being stubborn! You can see your progress :) it looks like they are going to be so pretty when they are settled down. I hate this waiting game! Hugs
Yours look great and you didn't get the akward look like I did lol. Yes the wait is painful but good thing it's winter and by the time spring rolls around they will have settled
Thank you, but yours will get there sooner than you think! Amen to having it done in winter:))) can't wait for march it's my anniversary and we're going to Jamaica. I can't wait to get into a bikini and fill it up without my boobies falling out or folding in on themselves.
Don't worry about the pain!! 3 days from now you'll be n excellent condition, and trust me it's so worth it!!!!! My back, neck, side, stomach, EVERYTHIG above my waist was n pain. Lol But I wish u luck on your journey!
Yes, my back was killing me, but you were right, I feel good now :)
Looking good htowngirl, I'm so jealous! I'm afraid I would have to do a lift cuz I don't pass the pencil test! LOL How long did ps want you around for post op visits? Thanks for the updates!
I went back next day for follow up and then I flew back home. Just waiting for them to drop, he said 2+ months :/
Congrats!!
Thanks for the update of more pics. Frankenboobs suck but don't usually last forever. Did Dr. Freiman go ahead and tell you to order a band? I suspect if I had updated him at week 2 (Thanksgiving Day) he would have told me to but I was lazy due to the holiday. Did he say to massage yet? I will say I felt like that was one if the things he was really unclear on at my 5 day postop-he wanted me to wait and just briefly told me to use an aggressive circular motion. I've been having to research on my own ways to do it and find videos. Hope you continue to heal well.
He wanted me to wear the band immediately but they were out now I have to wait for it to ship. Nurse told me to wait a week before I start to massage them.
I hope you have some help since you were traveling alone. Be careful!! Don't over do it. :-)
My friends came with me luckily:)
Congrats!!! Your looking so nice:) love that tank, so cute!
Thanks! Waiting for them to drop