1 year post op, new pics - Miami, FL
- updated 4 months ago
Hello! I am 3 months post op from my BA...
- 21 Nov 2012
I am 3 months post op from my BA surgery. I went from a small 36B to a full 36DD with 550cc in the left and 650cc in the right. My breasts came out FANTASTIC, my right breast was larger than my left and dr. hunsacker made my breasts seem even in size so now i am no longer self conscious about that.
My recovery was not easy I guess i learned that i have a low tolerance for pain lol..things got easy after the first 10 days. My incision was in the armpit so raising my arms immediately after surgery was painful!
Okay..so yes i am happy with my end results HOWEVER i would not reccomend coral gables plastic surgery to anyone because they are disorganized, money hungry, and you only get to see your doctor on the day of your consult and the day of your surgey. For all of your post op appointments you see a DIFFERENT doctor. I say they are money hungry because on the day of your consult they expect you to put down a 1000 deposit but it's like umm HELLO can i atleast THINK about whether or not i am going to go through with this before you pressure me into coughing up a grand.
I would also have to say that dr. hunsacker needs to seriously brush up on his interpersonal skills. He just comes off as arrogant and cocky. I went to see him again a month later because my friend wants to get her BA done by him and he didnt even recognize me! I am just being very honest. once again i am happy with my end results but not happy with the service
I will be adding pics soon however I did not take...
- 22 Nov 2012
Just realized I left out important details I...
- 23 Nov 2012
So I've been receiving messages from girls wanting...
- 27 Nov 2012
- on the day of my consultation i arrived 20 minutes EARLY and ended up seeing Dr. hunsacker and HOUR later, he did not even apologize for being so late when he finally showed up
- he did not come alone into to consult room he had a young girl with him who did not say a word, just sat in the TINY room with him and looked at me (and my boobs)..he could of at least stated what her purpose was..she wasn't even dressed in scrubs or a lab coat at least
- dr. hunsacker spoke to me as if he was reading from a memorized script..he did not let me speak much and when i did speak he quickly cut me off
- after the consult i met with my assigned patient care coordinator who immediately wanted to know if i had $1000 to pay for the deposit fee.
- my patient care coordinator told me i could get my blood drawn the day b4 surgery and then she calls me the weekend b4 asking when do i plan on getting my blood drawn because my surgery is soon and when i told her what SHE told me she said no no no it cant be the day b4 so i had to change my plans around in order to go earlier
- making payments was a huge pain because it would take a long time for me to get in contact with my patient care coordinator. i would be put on hold for up to 15 minutes sometimes.
- on the day of my "PRE OP" appointment i was told to go into a room to sign a bunch of papers and take pre op pictures and to get blood drawn. what i disliked the most at first was that they had me go into the room WHILE ANOTHER GIRL was still finishing up with HER PRE OP appointment. every thing was so rushed and OF COURSE BEFORE I WAS done they quickly let the next girl inside the room.
- i was suppose to receive 3 prescriptions on my pre op appointment and of course they did not have all 3 ready for me they only had 2 and couldn't give me my last one because my doctor was on vacation. i had to wait til the DAY OF surgery to get this prescription which was for antibiotics and when my mom took it the the pharmacy they did not have it there so they had to order it and it took me 3 days to get it. mind you i was suppose to be taking those antibiotics starting the day of surgery in order to prevent infection. all i can say is thank god i never got one.
- i received one check up call after surgery on the day following surgery which i thought was pretty pointless because they know that all patients are required to come back in the day following surgery to be looked at.
- the "PHLEBOTOMIST" ended up bruising my vein badly, that was the first time i have ever bruised from getting blood drawn
- the day following my surgery i was seen by a doctor who was not MY doctor.
the only positive thing i have to say is that they have a GREAT anesthesiologist who made me feel at ease and on the day of my surgery everything moved along very quickly
if i could do this all over again i would go to a DIFFERENT cosmetic center that was more expensive
So I am now 5 months post op..no new changes. I...
- 14 Jan 2013
Hello ladies just thought u might want to see a...
- 20 Apr 2013
- 15 Aug 2013
Link to article
- 24 Aug 2013
This is the girl I was referring to in my last post
- 25 Aug 2013