1 year & 9 months post op, new pics - Miami, FL

Hello! I am 3 months post op from my BA...

Hello!

I am 3 months post op from my BA surgery. I went from a small 36B to a full 36DD with 550cc in the left and 650cc in the right. My breasts came out FANTASTIC, my right breast was larger than my left and dr. hunsacker made my breasts seem even in size so now i am no longer self conscious about that.

My recovery was not easy I guess i learned that i have a low tolerance for pain lol..things got easy after the first 10 days. My incision was in the armpit so raising my arms immediately after surgery was painful!

Okay..so yes i am happy with my end results HOWEVER i would not reccomend coral gables plastic surgery to anyone because they are disorganized, money hungry, and you only get to see your doctor on the day of your consult and the day of your surgey. For all of your post op appointments you see a DIFFERENT doctor. I say they are money hungry because on the day of your consult they expect you to put down a 1000 deposit but it's like umm HELLO can i atleast THINK about whether or not i am going to go through with this before you pressure me into coughing up a grand.

I would also have to say that dr. hunsacker needs to seriously brush up on his interpersonal skills. He just comes off as arrogant and cocky. I went to see him again a month later because my friend wants to get her BA done by him and he didnt even recognize me! I am just being very honest. once again i am happy with my end results but not happy with the service

I will be adding pics soon however I did not take...

I will be adding pics soon however I did not take any pictures pre op

Just realized I left out important details I...

Just realized I left out important details I received SALINE implants through TRANS AXILLARY incisions. My left implant is MP and my right is HP.

So I've been receiving messages from girls wanting...

so I've been receiving messages from girls wanting specifics about the issues i had with coral gables cosmetic..i was very brief in my original review because i was typing from my iPhone but i will go into more details now.

- on the day of my consultation i arrived 20 minutes EARLY and ended up seeing Dr. hunsacker and HOUR later, he did not even apologize for being so late when he finally showed up
- he did not come alone into to consult room he had a young girl with him who did not say a word, just sat in the TINY room with him and looked at me (and my boobs)..he could of at least stated what her purpose was..she wasn't even dressed in scrubs or a lab coat at least
- dr. hunsacker spoke to me as if he was reading from a memorized script..he did not let me speak much and when i did speak he quickly cut me off
- after the consult i met with my assigned patient care coordinator who immediately wanted to know if i had $1000 to pay for the deposit fee.
- my patient care coordinator told me i could get my blood drawn the day b4 surgery and then she calls me the weekend b4 asking when do i plan on getting my blood drawn because my surgery is soon and when i told her what SHE told me she said no no no it cant be the day b4 so i had to change my plans around in order to go earlier
- making payments was a huge pain because it would take a long time for me to get in contact with my patient care coordinator. i would be put on hold for up to 15 minutes sometimes.
- on the day of my "PRE OP" appointment i was told to go into a room to sign a bunch of papers and take pre op pictures and to get blood drawn. what i disliked the most at first was that they had me go into the room WHILE ANOTHER GIRL was still finishing up with HER PRE OP appointment. every thing was so rushed and OF COURSE BEFORE I WAS done they quickly let the next girl inside the room.
- i was suppose to receive 3 prescriptions on my pre op appointment and of course they did not have all 3 ready for me they only had 2 and couldn't give me my last one because my doctor was on vacation. i had to wait til the DAY OF surgery to get this prescription which was for antibiotics and when my mom took it the the pharmacy they did not have it there so they had to order it and it took me 3 days to get it. mind you i was suppose to be taking those antibiotics starting the day of surgery in order to prevent infection. all i can say is thank god i never got one.
- i received one check up call after surgery on the day following surgery which i thought was pretty pointless because they know that all patients are required to come back in the day following surgery to be looked at.
- the "PHLEBOTOMIST" ended up bruising my vein badly, that was the first time i have ever bruised from getting blood drawn
- the day following my surgery i was seen by a doctor who was not MY doctor.

the only positive thing i have to say is that they have a GREAT anesthesiologist who made me feel at ease and on the day of my surgery everything moved along very quickly

if i could do this all over again i would go to a DIFFERENT cosmetic center that was more expensive

Added a new pic 4 months post op

Added a new pic 4 months post op

So I am now 5 months post op..no new changes. I...

So I am now 5 months post op..no new changes. I added 2 new pics. The next time I will update will be at 1 year post op. I still love my boobs..they do not feel fake and are definite head turners! What I love most about them is that on certain clothing I look like I have normal sized breast but in revealing clothing you can see that their actually really big!

Hello ladies just thought u might want to see a...

Hello ladies just thought u might want to see a bikini top top! No new changes other that me noticing two new long veins on my ledt breast :/ hope I don't get any more

Stay away

Ladies I just saw on the news yesterday that an 18 year old girl is now in a coma after having a breast aug from coral gables cosmetic. These people are running a breast aug factory and are extremely careless!

Link to article

This is the girl I was referring to in my last post

Boob greed!

I actually thought I was going to be one of the few girls who did not have boob greed because my implants turned out being way bigger than I expected! I am a tall girl I'm 5'9 so everyone thinks my implants are real. Getting them redone is absolutely out of the question lol. I am going to wait 10 years when I have to get them replaced to go a little bit bigger. Right now I am focusing on getting a BBl. after getting my breasts done i became top heavy and hate that. I now need a big booty to look proportioned!

Pics

Few pics

Will be 2 years po in 3 months

Haven't updated this review in a while..I have been focused on my brazilian butt lift procedure which I had done 5 weeks ago.

My bra sized has changed from 38DD to 36D..I am still completely in love with my breasts..most people are surprised to hear they are not real..this has been one of the best investments I have ever made! Don't regret it one bit! I love my girls :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Does the implants feels natural? Love your results
Never mind I see it
Where is your bbl review
Yukky!! I need a redo!! I just did it in jan 2014 so i need to get a consult and a date but i gotta choose my dr. !! As i said i live ya results! Gimme some feed back girl .. Has ya dr. Been involved in your recovery?
I haven't needed him for anything post op so i can't really answer that question. I haven't tried contacting him or anything. Reading a lot of reviews has made me very prepared post op plus I haven't had any complications thankfully.
You had a pretty nice booty before the bbl! You said you did not want a shelf or did not want a big one? I ask becuz ya ass looks completely real to me! It looks more like a JLO booty. I love the looks of it and i am on the fence about salamis or Schulman .. I want as much fat as they can get in there and it seems as if Salama has a limit? Is that true? How are you feeling? I have a lot of questions but for now i just want to thank you for shareing your experiences with us. So many of us have impulsively went to doctors with out getting advice from experienced sista's like ya self!! Agin, thank you!
Lol Ty my goal was to have that jlo booty. It is not true that salama has a limit as to how much fat he injects. If u tell him u want the max amount of fat injected he will do just that. But our skin can only stretch so much. I received 1500 cc in each butt cheek but I've seen him inject up to 1800 cc. I'm almost 6 weeks post op so I feel great..my butt is completely soft and starting to feel like my own. I haven't sat yet still waiting.
Also congrats on the bbl I hope to have a body like u one day....thanks again for telling us the long term theres a lot of short term updates ;)
Awww Ty (: I haven't been updating this one because there haven't been any new changes.
Omg another post after soooo long...thank u thank u thank u girl for coming to let us know how they are! My only questios is do they feel real? Can u feel the implant? Can you see them when laying down or bending over?
Lol no problem! They feel completely real..very soft. If I start probing really good I can feel parts of the implant but no one else (men) has been able to feel the implant. You can't see them laying down or bending over. People are always shocked when I tell them their not real
Thanks girl
Reconsider the before and after process, If you have questions don't hesitate to ask! Dr.Robert H.Hunsaker was my surgeon for BA, He decided because of my chest captivity 700cc,saline,auxillary,under the muscle. My results are extraordinary! No complaints! I am very well pleased!
What is there to reconsider ?
I already knew from watching Dr. 90210 that sone male doctors have a female come In the room with them to protect themselves against wrongful harassment suites. I went to CGC on my first consult with dr freiman and a little lady came in as well who didn't say snug hung and also at the office where I chose to do my surgery. It's normal and I expected it so it Didn't bother me
He should of explained to me that was her purpose and I would of understood
True. Totally agree.
I just had Dr. Hunsaker do a lift and implants 3 weeks ago. My experience was a lot different though. My results are great, still waiting for them to drop more, but I'm very happy. I'm glad I didn't read the reviews of him before I went, because I loved everything about it. The doctor was nice, answered any questions I had, the nurses were nice, the only nurse I didn't like was the one who did my IV, she was a little rude. I travelled from out of state, I did my blood work hours before surgery. I did have a little of a wait at the office but I expected that. The only complaint I can even think of is that one lady told my husband to come back in 4-6 hours and the nurse told him to come back in 2-3 so he came back then and waited hours for me to get out. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely be going back to Dr. Hunsaker for any future surgeries.
Wonderful results! I want to take your pictures in for my PS as my "goal pictures. You look so natural. Did you have any problems shaving your armpits after healing? How long did you wait to shave?
Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
I had the same didorganized chaotic experience with Coral Gables. But in the end my doctor did an amazing job. I had a different anethesiologist that they promised me. That was the one thing that they took too far. But I found this out right before surgery. There is absolutely no organization there. I can see why Dr. Hunsaker did not remember you. It seems like they perform 3 surgeries a day.
I was starting to think that I was the only one who had a bad experience there
Beautiful results
Same As dr Salama too the reason why he is popula because he had a pa who respond quick on real self and would never use him . He is rude . I will post his text messages he send
I'm confused lol?