Coral Gables Cosmetic Center S - Miami, FL

I recently underwent a breast augmentation surgery...

I recently underwent a breast augmentation surgery. (8/30/2013) I spent the better part of two years looking for a plastic surgeon and office I felt completely comfortable with. After having three consultations at three different plastic surgery offices near me, I found Coral Gable Cosmetic Center. I was at first hesitant because it was not in the town that I live but called anyway, and that was by far the best decision I could have made. From the moment I first spoke with them they were incredible. I spent two years going back and forth with different offices and still somehow knew they were the right fit after just 45 min on the phone with Yadira, one of the coordinators at the office. She went out of her way to help me through every step of the process. Well Beyond what any doctors office has in my 30 years. After my consultation with her we chose Dr Jacob Freiman as my surgeon. He had incredible patient reviews and an exceptional professional background. Two months later my husband and I traveled down to their cosmetic center in Miami to have my procedure done. As soon as I walked in there office I felt right at home. It was beautiful and clean, and everything a surgeons office should be... Everyone at the front desk was wonderful, even anyone working there that was just passing through took a moment to acknowledge me. Dr Freiman took his time during my consultation answering every question in full detail. Even after I left and realized I had a few more that I had forgot to ask they insisted I come back in to see him, so I could feel completely comfortable in knowing I had all the answers I needed. He was very professional in what could be a very uncomfortable situation for a woman, I felt very secure and at ease. I am now home and one week past my surgery date.. The results are already better then I could have imagined. Even after only one week they look perfect, and have no incision marks at all! All I had to tell him was a look I wanted and he made it in to perfection.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I recently underwent a breast augmentation surgery.(8/30/2013) I spent the better part of two years looking for a plastic surgeon and office I felt completely comfortable with. After having three consultations at three different plastic surgery offices near me, I found Coral Gable Cosmetic Center. I was at first hesitant because it was not in the town that I live but called anyway, and that was by far the best decision I could have made. From the moment I first spoke with them they were incredible. I spent two years going back and forth with different offices and still somehow knew they were the right fit after just 45 min on the phone with Yadira, one of the coordinators at the office. She went out of her way to help me through every step of the process. Well Beyond what any doctors office has in my 30 years. After my consultation with her we chose Dr Jacob Freiman as my surgeon. He had incredible patient reviews and an exceptional professional background. Two months later my husband and I traveled down to their cosmetic center in Miami to have my procedure done. As soon as I walked in there office I felt right at home. It was beautiful and clean, and everything a surgeons office should be... Everyone at the front desk was wonderful, even anyone working there that was just passing through took a moment to acknowledge me. Dr Freiman took his time during my consultation answering every question in full detail. Even after I left and realized I had a few more that I had forgot to ask they insisted I come back in to see him, so I could feel completely comfortable in knowing I had all the answers I needed. He was very professional in what could be a very uncomfortable situation for a woman, I felt very secure and at ease. I am now home and one week past my surgery date.. The results are already better then I could have imagined. Even after only one week they look perfect, and have no incision marks at all! All I had to tell him was a look I wanted and he made it in to perfection. I did not choose them for there price or there location, I choose them because I have a husband and two children and I would not have put myself in anyone's hands less qualified.

Glad you had a great experience at CGCC. I'm scheduled with Dr. Freiman there this Thursday. How has the post-op visits been? Do you drive over or just email pictures? I've only talked to him in person so it is nice you got to have a face-to-face consult. Pictures would be really helpful to see his work on you and how fantastic they really are!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're happy with your results. Was your husband able to help you (and the kids,) the first few days of your recovery? What was your pre op cup size? What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Keep us posted!