Day 10 Pics ***Boob-tastic Journal: I have a womanly figure now!***

AlrightY so for 3yrs now i have been researching...

AlrightY so for 3yrs now i have been researching into getting a breast augmentation done due to the lack of fullness ive had since i began puberty and lack of confidence i have in wearing some clothing and even around my fiance:(. I am 20 years old and have decided to take the plunge! Earlier today i emailed my photos and info over to Dr.Moises Salama since i am an out of state patient.I recieved a phone call a few hrs later with a response that was thorough and very informative. I did not expect to recieve an answer till next week because of how popular Salama seems to be! Anyways so far so good..i am excited and ready to get this going:DDD..
currently:32b
goal:full c
120lbs/5'6ish
getting:silicone unders..incision through the areola,moderate plus,325-400ccs(wont know till my try ons june 3rd;)

p.s they have awesome deals and specials going on at the moment for literally any service:check it out!pricing includes everything which is a plus as well. xoxo

Yayyy my story finally posted! Excuse me for being...

Yayyy my story finally posted! Excuse me for being so brief in that first post.. Il go a little more in depth in this one. So my name is Desiree and I am 20 yrs old and have decided to get my breasts augmented. Why?..because during the beginning of puberty I had a moment in my life where I wasn't getting the right nutrition,exercise, and sleep that a kid should get at the age of 10 which set me back( this situation went on for 2 years). Growing older I realized that coming from a family of very thin females with big breasts these genes had not passed on to me;( Towards the end of middle school and all throughout high school I remained active,mostly running cross country and some track and field. I LOVEEEE going to the gym and working out and I have a thing for drinking protein shakes. I am pretty curvy down below thanks to my hispanic side so I feel as if my body proportion is uneven. I know some boobage would even me out and complete my body. Being that I have such a high metabolism I lose weight easily if I catch a cold or anything like that..and the little breasts I have are the first to dissapear.

I contacted Dr. Salama's office to put down my deposit yesterday for the 1st of july WOOTWOOT! I am soooo excited and ready to upgrade my current girls. I love the shape to my natural breasts so I am really looking foward to seeing them filled out more and with natural clevage. (side note: I actually have more breast tissue developed on the sides. Not sure how to explain it but i have a good amount of side boobage naturally) My pre-op is june 30th around 4pm for sizer try-ons. Im thinking that ill go for 375ccs but we shall see! UUUgh the only thing is that june 30th is soooo far away  :(. What should i do in the meantime?! lol

p.s im adding wish pic photos of females with similar stats as me.
currently: 32b
goal: full C small D
115-120 lbs (depends) 5'6/5'7
Getting silicone unders,moderate plus profile, through the areola.

So since I have time to kill I wanted to know if...

So since I have time to kill I wanted to know if maybe it's a good idea to get a head start on taking immune boosters. Maybe vitamin c? Ive heard of rose hips too... Not sure what that is or what it does. Any ideas? Thanks:).
Maybe in the meantime ill just workout like crazy and get my body in the shape I want since I won't be able to exercise for a while after the BA...

Still have a ways to go but im still looking...

Still have a ways to go but im still looking forward to getting my BA done. I should be receiving my BA package in the mail soon. It'll tell me what pills I should stop and what to take etc... In the meantime I have been toning up and going to the gym to get my body the way that I want it so that I do not have to worry about that after. I also have been searching on groupon(I live on that site!!!) for deals to Miami and they have sooo many good ones. This is the best way to save money if you are going to be staying at a location for a while! I'm still deciding how long I should stay over there for. I put my notice in at work to take off from the 30-6 so a week. I forgot to mention that my fiancé will be the one going with me. We're driving down so that should be a fun road trip. He doesn't think I need the BA because he loves mine the way they are but I'm doing this for me and because I know I have space for more curves up top to match my booty lol and I know I'll be able to feel more confident overall and not feel like everyone sees me as a 15 yr old girl:/ I want to be recognized as his woman..
Not his little sister-_- . I keep telling him that once he sees them he'll LOVE them even more;) haha. He's still supportive and looking forward to having a mini vacation! I'll post more before pics in tanks so that I can do my afters in the same shirts:)).
Xo

Telling my mother...

Hey ladies! So I had done my research in march to try and get a date going for surgery and after I figured everything out and set my date I decided to tell my mother. I remember speaking to her when I was 16 about it and she agreed and told me" itll be your decision you'll be old enough to decide on that". Well the time came and like everything else she is against me getting them!:/ I wasn't surprised though because she has a history to reacting this way. When I was 10 I said I would get my belly pierced at 16...she said okay! And the time came and she's like no..18. So I just laughed when she said she doesn't agree because I know she thinks she knows a lot about the subject but like so many other people who just hear and see the bad from the media I know she doesn't know the least bit of info about BA. She has always had boobs. She's a D cup and she is thin! I'm not going to change my mind because I've waited too long and the look I'm going for is tasteful so it's nothing to be ashamed of personally. Although I would like for her to back me up I know that at the end I will be happy and more confident with myself and I'm positive that she will come around and like them once she sees that I'm alive and doing well lol.

Make Me Heal Vitamins?

So I have read reviews about how great these vitamins are and how easy it to take them because they come prepackaged or something like that. I looked up the price for them and I Must say that they are pretty expensive. Does anyone have a specific list of vitamins that I can just buy individually and probably cheaper?! If not i'm really just thinking or ordering these by next month.

Time is going by fast by the way.. Im so anxious and excited for the 30th of june when I will be headed down to Florida! WHOOT WHOOT! Ive been taking on shifts at work to help time pass by and I must say that it's working:)) More before pics coming..

That much closer!!!!

Hey ladies! So today I received my pre and post operative package with all the information and instructions I need. I was sooo happy and excited to see it come in. My pain killer is Percocet..let's see how that goes:/ and Zofran is for my nausea and Colace is my stool softener. My emotions are all over the place. I'm kind of nervous now because this is the real deal! Lol. I was super excited the day I went into labor with my daughter and I couldn't wait to get things going. Hopefully I have the same experience with this! My last final payment of 599 is due on the 17 of June(piece of cake). I guess it's time to start buying my bras and stuff!!! Whootwhoot! Oh btw I also have to go in to get my blood work done probably this wed:)))

Hurry!

28 DAYS! Omgomgomg. I'm slowly freaking out( but in a good way) when I think about the fact I will have boobs by next month!!! I took my measurements btw.
32' chest 25' waist 37' hips

And so the countdown begins!

Ahhhhh! I am currently filled with emotions. Im soooo looking foward to finally having BOOBS, wearing bikinis without padding, buying nice dresses and tops that fit up there, and most importantly looking like a woman! Everytime I go out to walmart or tjmaxx I feel like buying every sports bra I see lol. The only thing that I have to do is fill my prescriptions and I will be set. Here are some more before pics...
btw the main thing I am soo nervous about is the clevage I will end up with. I really do not want any gap bigger than an inch:/ but this is something I need to explain to dr.salama at my pre-op!

So I recently had to switch my surgery to the 15th:/ ughh something always comes up and ruins my plans, hence why I hate planning anything. At least I have two weeks to go!

1 week and a few days left!

Omgomgomgomg lol. So I am super close now and I know these days are going to fly by fast since I work most of them! This is what I have been looking forward to for the past 2 years but seriously for the past 3 months. I really need to start drinking straight water with every meal and throughout the day! I want to prevent as much as possible. I'm so scattered brain just thinking about it. Feels kind of like a dream but anyways good luck to everyone having surgeries this month! Woohoo!

What else should I buy to prepare?! Good luck to everyone getting surgeries this week! Yayy boobs! Btw my mom is coming around to the surgery:) lol

Tomorrow!

Alrighty so here's the plan. For now I'm doing 339ccs silicone under the muscle. My surgery moved up to 2 and I can't eat after 8 am. I'm sooo nervouse but more excited. Finally! What I've wanted for so long:). I feel like crying but I'm not such an emotional girl lol. Good luck to everyone this week and month!

All done!

Omg I'm done guys! I feel great. My boobs look amazing. I went with 339 ccs:). I'm just a little loopy now but I don't feel sick or in pain!

Day 1 post op:)

Ok so here's the story of how everything went... I was supposed to have my preop at 1 yesterday and surgery at 2. Since I was driving down to fl I got there a tad bit late. 3oclock:/. Luckily I was the last patient for surgery that day and the ps was understanding. So I quickly filled out paperwork and started my pre op. he looked at me once and immediately said 339ccs would look best! I was like wooow you're good! That's exactly what I was thinking for all these months that I measured myself and did calculations. So I finally tried on the sizer and I freaked out a little thinking they were too big. Then I remembered I was going under the muscle and that was that. I then waited for the nurse to come and get me and I said my "good byes" to my fiancé. We both got teary just because the surgery process is a scary one being that I've never had one. I changed into a robe and laid on the surgical bed and extended my left arm out for my IV. I had all these bad thoughts go through my head like what if I don't wake up?! Lol. I felt a tear come out and I guess that's when I knocked out instantly. The next thing I know I open my eyes and I'm reclined on a chair. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "okay so when is surgery starting?!" And the nurse laughed and said how are you feeling? It took me literally 2 minutes to realize I had boobs:)))! Best feeling ever! My chest was so numb though and I definitely felt loopy. And I don't remember what happened after but my fiancé picked up my antibiotic and percosets and some chicken soup and a papaya shake. I ate and drank this and took my meds. After a few hrs I threw up like crazy! I honestly thought it was the shake because I then decided to read my post op instructions and on the list it says avoid dairy and fruit drinks for 48 hrs... Later on that night I threw up once more. Other than that my breast look like breast now! And for me it does feel like theyre engorged. I'm trying to walk around as much as possible and drink enough water. Btw has anyone else experienced cotton mouth?! I have it really bad:(.

My post op is Tuesday at 11 to take of my band btw. And Pics will be up when I stop feeling so dizzy and loopy.

Stats. 5'7/ 115 lbs
Pre-32b post-?
Silicone 339 ccs moderate plus style 15 under the muscle and through breast crease;)

Boob update!

Post op day 2- I'm still sore but it's nothing bad. I'm still taking my antibiotic and perc every 3ish hrs just because I want to avoid as much as possible. I must say that sleeping is a pain in the ass. Even though I slept all last night my back was killing me by this morning because of the elevated positioning. Ughh:/. My boobs are starting to drop and I have kind of a torpedo look going lol! But it's filling out at the bottom. Currently Im wrapped up all over and I'm advised not to touch or remove it until Tuesday at my post op:). So far so good though! I'm starting to also think that maybe I should've gone with 371 ccs since you lose 50 ccs:( but we will see how everything looks. So far I love mine though!

Day 4:)

So it's day 4 and my breasts have dropped pretty fast so far and they are somewhat soft! I haven't been able to put anything on them because I want to wait till my post op on wed with my PS. I can't wait to freaken get this band off me! And I'm also anxious for them to fluff out which they have yet to do. They're kinda torpedo-ish but not really lol. Oh! And I'm starting to hear the weird noises in my body hahaha. It freaked my fiancé out once but I just smiled and lately I've also been afraid to drink anything cold. I'm not sure why but it seems scary to drink ice cold drinks. Other than that I stopped taking my meds. I don't need them and I'm not in pain thank God!! Morning boob is the only uncomfortable thing going on:)

Post-op Pics!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful! He was able to give me all of the info I needed and answered all of my questions thoroughly. He also got straight to the point which is what I liked because I do NOT have time for stories;). He just knows what he is doing! Love him! P.s he is amazing with time:)

Would love to see more photos of you!! It's nice to find someone who has moderate profile too! Even though I'm moderate plus. I was really hoping to get high profile. But guess the moderate plus fit my frame better!
You look great.Congrats!!!Cant wait to see more pix!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!(: looking great!!!
Your results are looking great. That size looks perfect for your frame. Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery
Love your results soooooo much!! Perfect for you :) Where did you get that black crop top?? I need it!
Hey thanks! I have more pictures to put up with more detail lol but the top is actually olive green so it looks even better but the lighting was off in my bathroom haha. I found it at body central. It's like $15-20. I can't remember:/.
Im sure your outcome us going to be amazing once they droo n fluff cuz u have a beautiful body. Im glad everything went out well for you. I also stoped my meds like on the 3rd or 4th day because I wasnt in pain the hardest time is the mornings boobs! I sure dont miss those days. Lol post more pics please
Thank you:) and yea the morning boob is annoying! I have more detailed pics. Theyre coming!!
Glad you are doing well. Cant wait to see your results.
Hope everying is going well. Cant wait to see your results.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. Speedy healing!
Yay! Can't wait for pics!! :)
Congratulations on your smooth operation! can't wait to see your new pics!
Yes the update and details will be up tomorrow. And thank you!
Good for you. I'm petite, 4'11, and just got mine 2 months ago (7 weeks to be exact). My surgeon recommended 275 cc for my size, but now I wish I would have gotten 300 cc, but I'm still loving my small C cups. I could always use push up bra to make them look bigger. My surgeon said the 275 cc he recommended was very proportioned to my build, and I would be very grateful in the long run. He said if they are too big for my size, they will eventually sag and I won't be happy. I LOVE them!
Yea I know what you mean. I actually considered doing 300 ccs but then I remembered that since I was going under the muscle I might as well go a little bigger to 339 which is what my ps recommended. At least you now have boobs!:)
Congrats on the girls! :)
Thank you! I'm glad it's over with and taken care of.
yay! exciting! what profile are you going with?
Hey:) I went with style 15 moderate plus
Good luck! Hope all goes well :) I'm sure you will have amazing results !
339cc will be perfect for you! Cant wait to see your result :)