500cc High Profile Silicone Very Happy! - Miami, FL

After all my research and trying on different...

After all my research and trying on different sizes of implants, I finally decided on the 500cc silicone high profiles. After seeing many of you ladies with similar stats as my self, I decided this was the look I wanted. I am 5'2 and 110 pounds. My original cup size was a 32aa. I barely filled up a bra. I wanted to be a full C or small D.

Pre op

Before the surgery!

First day post op

For 500cc they look very tiny!

Day 2

Same, no change.

Day 3

More comfortable today! A little softer too. Tomorrow is my post op appointment and they will be removing my bandages and fitting me for a bra. Will post more pics as they progress. I do think they will be getting bigger and fuller. Wish me luck!

Picture of me before surgery and computerized projection

Day 4

Today I finally feel stronger and better. I've been eating the recommended diet. No alcohol. Taking bromalain, arnica Montana, vitamin c supplements, antibiotics, pain killers, and a sleeping aid. I have been using a heat bag I. The microwave to rest on my back, stomach, and upper chest as needed for relaxation. I've maintained an elevated position when I sleep and rest during the day. So far I feel great and I think I'm looking better every day. I'm so glad that they did not look deformed right after surgery. What do you girls think? How was your experience around the 4th day or so? What did the doctor do to you during your post op appointment?

Day 4 after post op appointment

Dr said everything looked good. Here are the pics.

Post op app

Sized 34d at Victoria secrets

Bras

Can you wear the wireless bras from Victoria secret or Sanoma post surgery before the 8 weeks, or does it have to be a sports bra? Little confused.

Day 5

Almost ready for work tomorrow. No more pain meds. Almost fully functioning.

1 week post op

Better

3 weeks

Any noticeable changes? They are starting to feel somewhat like my own, but still experience pain on one side when I do a little bit too much for one day. Cleaning, getting in and out if cars, driving, up on my feet, etc..

3 week photos

New shots

5 weeks post op

I'm exercising as normal now. I feel 90% Recovered. I'm sleeping however I want now. I prefer sleeping on my stomach. I am massaging everyday and applying scar treatment gel. They feel absolutely amazing! Definitely getting more male attention. I guess that's the price you pay! Anyways, it feels like its been forever and a day now! Hopefully soon I will begin doing yoga and rock climbing again!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Hochstein to every women out there. Love my new Boobies!!!! :)))