500cc High Profile Silicone Very Happy! - Miami, FL

After all my research and trying on different...

After all my research and trying on different sizes of implants, I finally decided on the 500cc silicone high profiles. After seeing many of you ladies with similar stats as my self, I decided this was the look I wanted. I am 5'2 and 110 pounds. My original cup size was a 32aa. I barely filled up a bra. I wanted to be a full C or small D.

what type of implants do you have?
Natrelle style 20
Congratulations

Pre op

Before the surgery!

First day post op

For 500cc they look very tiny!

Day 2

Same, no change.

i have naturelle implants as well! i love how soft and bouncy they are!

Day 3

More comfortable today! A little softer too. Tomorrow is my post op appointment and they will be removing my bandages and fitting me for a bra. Will post more pics as they progress. I do think they will be getting bigger and fuller. Wish me luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Picture of me before surgery and computerized projection

Day 4

Today I finally feel stronger and better. I've been eating the recommended diet. No alcohol. Taking bromalain, arnica Montana, vitamin c supplements, antibiotics, pain killers, and a sleeping aid. I have been using a heat bag I. The microwave to rest on my back, stomach, and upper chest as needed for relaxation. I've maintained an elevated position when I sleep and rest during the day. So far I feel great and I think I'm looking better every day. I'm so glad that they did not look deformed right after surgery. What do you girls think? How was your experience around the 4th day or so? What did the doctor do to you during your post op appointment?

Lookin great girl!!! Looks like nipple insertion. I had the nip insertion. I loved it!! Healed super fast and NO scar at all. The real deal looks a bit different than the computer projection. Way nicer!! U look awesome. How was your post op appt?

Day 4 after post op appointment

Dr said everything looked good. Here are the pics.

Post op app

Your results already look amazing!
I also have your same implants and same size :o). Did you go under the muscle? c
Yes. Victoria secret measures me at a 34d today!

Sized 34d at Victoria secrets

:o) well, i must be a bit fatter , lol, cos i am a 36D!Anyway, you will see the difference in the next few months. They will drop a little and look awesome :o) C
Great. They just removed my wrapping and fitted me for a bra. Then went shopping for more later on.

Bras

Can you wear the wireless bras from Victoria secret or Sanoma post surgery before the 8 weeks, or does it have to be a sports bra? Little confused.

My ps only wants me to wear sports bras .
Bought a few "Genie Bras" I loved them they were very comfy!
They look great from the update, hopefully they are t causing too much discomfort! Happy healing!

Day 5

Almost ready for work tomorrow. No more pain meds. Almost fully functioning.

I had Dr Hochstein too! I didn't start wearing bras till 8 weeks, which I think was his rule but I don't remember. You can always call the office and ask. I still live in my Bandinis at home b/c they are so comfy, I only wear bras to work and if I'm going out. You look awesome so far!
Thanks. I just ordered a few.

1 week post op

Better

I had surgery on the 25th and have bought the wireless Body by Victoria. It'll be here tomorrow. They didn't have my size in stock.
I live in bandinis at home too. So comfy!
Thank you!

3 weeks

Any noticeable changes? They are starting to feel somewhat like my own, but still experience pain on one side when I do a little bit too much for one day. Cleaning, getting in and out if cars, driving, up on my feet, etc..

3 week photos

Your results are looking great so far! I had my surgery done on Jul. 25th so it looks like we are right in the same recovery stage. I saw a noticeable difference in my boobs from week 2 to 3, but before then I saw very little change (which was starting to worry me). Do you have to wear the strap? Has your PS given you any instructions on massaging the implants? Congratulations on your new boobies! :)
Looking good !

New shots

Congratulations! You look wonderful! Glad to hear you're having a great recovery.

you look great!!! Thank you for posting this... It makes me so excited to get mine!!
Yes I noticed a change from week 2-3 too. I haven't used the strap though since my dr never told me to. I've been massaging since day 4, as often as I can every day. Your results are looking great too! Have you been massaging?

5 weeks post op

I'm exercising as normal now. I feel 90% Recovered. I'm sleeping however I want now. I prefer sleeping on my stomach. I am massaging everyday and applying scar treatment gel. They feel absolutely amazing! Definitely getting more male attention. I guess that's the price you pay! Anyways, it feels like its been forever and a day now! Hopefully soon I will begin doing yoga and rock climbing again!

Can you please do an update im debating if i should go for the high profiles! I have the same surgeon
Do you wish you went bigger?
They look amazing! Have you had any problems with tight skin from having a slightly larger implant? Looks after yourself and following advice pays dividends as you have proven.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Hochstein to every women out there. Love my new Boobies!!!! :)))