42 Years Old 3 Kids.. 2 Breast Fed. 5"9. 165pounds.. - Miami, FL

Always had fuller bigger breast.. been a size D...

Always had fuller bigger breast.. been a size D for over 20 years.. breastfeeding took a toll on my nipples and fullness.so my Ps suggested I get a lift and of course implants were up to me. So I went with 550ccs and 580ccs..since im 5'9 165 pounds and already a full D.. I'm thinking I should have got at least 750ccs to really make a difference. .

some post op pics

Two weeks post op pics..

post op pics

Two weeks post op pics..

more pics.

Two weeks out of surgery n implants.

pre op pictures.

Here are the pics I found prior to surgery on march 4th 2014..

mwb

My wish boobs.. lol

2.5 weeks post op pics!

Everyday they look better.. still wishing I would have went bigger..

3 weeks post op.

4 weeks post op.

Hello ladies.. its been 4 weeks since surgery and so far so good.. going to wait another week or so and go bra shopping. Cant wait. . Lol. Anyways here are some new pics at exactly 4 weeks since my surgery.. .

4 weeks post op

Everything is going good..

28 days post op!

Finally dropping and fluffing

one more photo at 4 weeks

Size????

update

Hello ladies. Its been 2 months and 3 days since my surgery.. things are going great.. my boobs feel 100% natural.. A lot of people told me saline doesn't .. but honestly I'm glad I stuck with saline. .. right now I believe im in a 38 F bra.. I ordered 38 Es.. but too small.. most of the time I dont wear a bra.. these puppies are standing high all on there own. Lol

pics

2 months 3 days post op pics

4.5 months preop..

Sorry ladies it's been so long for an update.. I feel great. I love the work dr. Ortega did. My breast look great. . I went from a full 38D.. to a 38G.. I'll post some pictures soon. God bless all.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very down to earth.. very informative..