26yr Old. Breast Fed and Pumped for 3 Babies!! 550cc High Profile Silicone Unders - Miami, FL

At first I was skeptical because of the price....

At first I was skeptical because of the price. 3600 for silicone implants is very cheap!! Had my consult and paid right then and there. Love the staff. The office is very nice and clean. Waited less than 5 minutes for my consult and the day of my procedure. Dr freiman made me feel completely comfortable and I didn't feel rushed one bit. He answered all my questions in full detail. His assistant blanca was very welcoming and gave me her email so I could send pictures of what I was looking for and even post op we've kept in contact. I recommend coral gables cosmetics!!

1month post op

I've been wearing my breast strap for about 2 weeks now and I can Definitly tell a difference!! Loving my new girls :)

My pre op wish pic lol. Don't think mine will be as big but hoping once they settle And fluff they'll have the pretty round look

This is the pic that was used to do my breasts. I told him I didnt want them to look to crazy but similar. Only time will tell once they drop and fluff. Regardless I'm happy with the size I got. What looks good on me might not look good on you. Make sure you tell you PS exactly what you want to acheive. He put a bunch of different sizes out to see what would look best. Woke up with 550 :)

Settling nice!!

1 month post op and I couldn't be happier!!!

Brazilian butt lift

Thinking of getting a Brazilian butt lift next year. I have a booty but 3 pregnancies have deflated my butt a little. What's the recovery like?? Anyone have any before and after pics I can see?? Also, can you decide how much fat they use? Is it more for more fat?

Loving the cleavage!!

1 month post op - They still need to settle more but I'm loving the cleavage :))

Question for my BA ladies!!

Having pain in my left nipple. It's been hurting all night. Is this normal? I would think the pain would subside with me being over 1 month post op

5 weeks post op!!

They're now starting to look more even. Can't wait for them to drop and fluffy more!!! If you notice my belly button I just had hernia repair surgery last week!!

Comparison pre op- post op

Pre op and 5weeks post op!! I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! I feel so much more like a woman now!!! :))

Day 1 post op and 5 weeks post op

I really thought when I woke up I would have these perfect round breasts haha They were so square at first!!

The Self confidence I've never had ( Mothers Day )

Had an amazing day at the beach with my family for Mother's Day! I've never felt sexier!! Being a mother who has breastfed 3 babies I felt almost used up. I was deflated!! Since getting my breasts done I feel so much more like a woman. My hubby loves them too!! All is well here!! Happy Mother's Day :)

Head lights

My nipples are always hard!! I love going bra less but don't want anyone seeing my nips lol. Can anyone recommended a good brand of nipple covers that aren't too expensive or a hassle???

Chest strap to help them settle faster

Wore mine for about 3 weeks. Currently sun burnt so haven't worn it but I don't think I need it anymore. From just 3weeks of wearing it I saw a huge difference!!

6 weeks post op

Perfection!!! The pain was well worth it!!!

Love going bra less!!

Who wouldn't love going bra less!!!

Question!!

Most of the profiles I've seen everyone's covering their face. Obviously I show mine. Why don't you show your face? Are you embarrassed or just don't want anyone to know it's you??

Something that is bothering me

I have yet to receive a phone call about a post op visit. Dr freiman was busy the day after my surgery so I saw a woman whom I'm pretty sure wasn't a dr. How many post op visits are you supoused to get???

2 month update!!

No more pain and I'm sleeping comfy on my stomach!!! Pretty sure they're done settling. Think I'm having some boob greed though haha

My scars at 2 months post op!

Not to bad but I'm going to buy some mederma!!

Nipple covers

Bought a few at walmart but they're pretty pricey since you can only use them once BUT I'm Definitly going on eBay and buying some in bulk!! Maxi dress was a little see through and you couldn't see my nipples at all!!! Loving going bra less!!

Back at the gym!!

Before my surgery I was a gym rat. Worked out 6days a week. Started back at the gym this week and I'm feeling pretty good. No pain but have to take it easy. Light cardio. 2 weeks after I had my BA I had umbellical hernia repair surgery!! So I've been in recovery for the past 2 months!! Ahh lol. Just ready to start squating and using weights again. Guess the stairmaster will do!! I gained 15lbs since getting my breasts done :(. Anyone else gain a lot of weight while recovering???

Breast petals

Love them!! But they're pretty pricey!! Look on eBay for deals!!

So I went to Victoria secret

I swear my boobs have grown because 36DD is not fitting as comfy as before!! They don't make any bigger sizes!!! What store or websites can I get bikini tops for larger breasts?? Frustrated because I prefer to try something on before I buy it but that's as big as they go!!!

Bigger than 36DD????

Went out of the boat and was spilling out of my new VS bathing suit top! 36DD is as big as they go!!! Kind of frustrated

Can't believe it's already been 3months!

One of my breasts hasn't finished settling so they're not even yet but pretty happy so far. They're very squishy and feel natural!! I've been back at the gym. Not lifting weights yet because of my hernia but I've noticed any plyo (jumping) feels uncomfortable. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to having boobs lol. All is well here :)

Something you don't know about me

Since I share so much on here I figured I could tell you a little bit about one of my daily struggles. I'm a bereaved mother. In December 2009 my son Amari died in his sleep during his nap. His death was ruled SIDS . For all of those that aren't really sure what SIDS is I'm going to educate you a little. SIDS is when all other causes of death are ruled out. Basically I have no idea why my perfectly healthy 5 1/2month old son never woke up from his nap :(. His 5th birthday in heaven is coming up. He would be turning 5 June 24th. This year he would be starting kindergarden. As of right now I'm in a deep state of depression. I don't want to go anywhere, see anyone, or even get out of bed. Of course I do because I have 2 little girls who depend on me. I'm asking for everyone to please say a prayer for me. I'm not doing good this year at all. I'm sad every year but this year I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Please pray for some peace in my heart and strength to get through yet another birthday without him. Forever missing my Amari. - Katy

11 weeks post op

Wearing my maternity bathing suit top lol. I need to go shopping for new bathing suits again!!! Watching my girls play in the pool. Trying to cheer up

17 weeks post op!

My left breast still has a little settling to do. They feel and look so natural!! I couldn't be happier!!! I've gained some weight since my surgery and I'm realizing the more weight I lose the bigger they look lol. Measuring 36DD I was considering going bigger next year but I'm happy with their size now:)

5 month update

One of my breasts hasn't fully dropped so one looks bigger. I'm wondering if maybe I should have had a lift with my BA. They look very natural which I go back n forth with. Some days I'm happy they look natural and others I want that fake look!! I put my nipple rings back in and hubby is love it!!!! :) My scars are barely visible and they're so squishy. Was worth all the pain!!! :)))

More pics

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr freiman made me feel very comfortable. Love the staff and my new breasts!! And I can't forget about the price!! The only thing that has bothered me is I have yet to receive a phone call from his office. No phone calls to see how I'm doing or to schedule a post op visit. I didn't even see him the day after my surgery. Other than that I'm satisfied.

Hey girl.. Just wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your son! He's SO handsome. Sometimes life just isn't fair, but you seem to be handling it beautifully. You manage to show a lot of strength even when your hurting inside. A familiar feeling for me as well.. I won't go into detail (maybe I'm not as strong as you), but I definitely know the feeling of loss and the heartache that comes with it. Amazing that you can still lead a happy life for your little girls! P.S. You're beautiful!
Thank you mama!!!!! I'm sorry for your loss as well. Trying to stay strong. Start therapy next week. Praying it will help me
Hi everyone . I'm new to the site and so glad to have found it!! I am a mother of 4 awesome boys ages 2-13 needless to say they have left me deflated after breast feeding & pumping.. I'm 5'1 120 lbs 32 years old . I never thought I would be looking into BA but here I am .. I'm located in Ohio & the cost here for the BA range from $5800-12,000 :-( with 4 kids to think about I think it's crazy to spend so much and feel so guilty about wanting to do this for myself but I'm so self conscious about my tiny 32 A's that seem to be getting smaller . I have my consult in less than 2 weeks for a top rated surgeon in my area . I have found 3 of you lovely ladies that have been to dr Freiman in Miami now I'm very interested in flying down there to have my BA done. Anyone have any advice about traveling , consultation, recovery and post op appointments? I really don't have anyone to go with me to help me :-( so I don't know what to expect. I'm no stranger to surgeries I've had 5 in 7 years so I may be able to handle it myself but not so sure & obviously need someone to drive me home . Also not sure if I'm allowed to fly right after. I've never been on a plain either, lol . Any advice will be greatly appreciated ladies.. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Katy you are in my prayers. I too lost a son in 2008 he was stillborn, also had a twin pregnancy that didn't result in twin delivery only 1 but healthy :) 2 ruptured ectopic pregnancies :-( The pain never goes away only eases with time. I think about all my angels everyday .Some days are better than others .
Hey I'm thinking about getting 550ccs too. HP and everything. What were your stats before, if you don't mind?
I was a deflated b.
and you ended up at least a DD right? I'm trying to figure out how 550s will look on me. I'm 5'7 and 145 lbs.
I'm 5'6 145lbs. I'm a 36dd
Oh perfect! You look amazing btw
Thanks mama :)
You know it's crazy...there are either amazing reviews about this office and doctor, or it's horrible. You look great! Congrats on your success. I want to schedule my appointment, but honestly I'm sort of scared.
Thank you!!! The office could have been better but I've seen nothing but good results from him. Can't beat the price for amazing work right? :)
You are right :)
looooove them. don't change em. perfect!
Thank u!!! :)
I haven't ever experienced a loss of a child but I do believe in the healing power of prayer. I'm glad to see that you are feeling better and hope that that feeling continues. Chin up. You are beautiful and loved.
Sweetie you look amazing!!!!! Very natural looking. I would like to know what kind of bra are you wearing? It makes the girls sit high and close together, which is what I am looking for, but have not found. The ones I have seen have sooo much padding in them, and that is what we BA girls USED to wear, right?? I do not want to fill my bra draw with the supper padded bras again!! And did you have to have your nipples re-pierced? Thanks for info
I mainly wear sports bras but in the pic of me in the black shirt I have on a non padded bra I bought at target and a sports bra( was going to the gym) I got my nipples peirced when I was about 18. Took them out when I was 22 when I got pregnant with my daughter and never put them back in. Bought some cute nipples rings and they just popped through again :)
I have my pre-op consult with Dr. Freiman TODAY & am scheduled for surgery tomorrow (hubby and I are from Minneapolis)! Your results are spectacular! I am hoping to end up around a 36D or DD (currently a 36B). Thank you SO much for sharing pictures of your recovery- your posts have given me the most information of what to expect. Best wishes to you and your family :)
Thank you!! Wish you the best of luck!! Can't wait to see the pics :)
Had my surgery on Tuesday! I was nervous with how the office was, but I think for being two days out, my new girls look FANTASTIC! Dr. Freiman did a great job! I did 425cc on the left & 485cc on the right. The left is already dropping a little bit, the right is still really high and pretty square. But it will come in time :)
2 days post op?!!! You look great already!! Mine were so square and looked horrible. They're going to look so good once you heal and they settle!!
THey are so beautiful! You have all the reasons to love these amazing boobs :-)
Thank u!!
They look so good!!!!! if you don't mind me asking what was your weight pre BA and height
I'm 5'6 145lbs Thank u :)