Hi everyone, I want to start off by saying coming...

Hi everyone, I want to start off by saying coming across this website has been a blessing! I've been nonstop reading other ladies' stories on their breast augmentation experience. It makes me excited but scared! A little bit about me, I'm 24 years old and will be 25 years old this coming summer. Small frame with some curves (except in the chest area) I have a super small wasit, 4"11 at 123 lbs. Hoping to lose the college weight I gained, roughly about 10-15 lbs. I've been thinking about this for a while back and forth, sometimes the phase passes so I go on with my life. Recently the last 6 months, I can't stop thinking about having bigger breast. I'm set on getting my BA. I still talked about it for a while and then one day I actually had the guts to pick up the phone and call to set up 3 consultation appointments in South Florida that will be all on March 7th in about 3 weeks!!!! AHHH I'm really going through with this??? Right now I want to trick myself in thinking I'm a 32B... however I probably can fit a 32A if I wanted. ALL my bras are bombshell from VS adding 2 extra cup sizes. But with them off... it's horrid! Mine are kind of pointy, they look weird when I lean over, no cleavage. I want to wear an unpadded bra, bombshell is pretty thickly padded and hard. People tell me mine are fine and I'm perfect the way I am, however I know they haven't seen me without my bombshell. I avoid the beach or pool because my lack of boobies. If I go, i make sure I wear extra padding. All the women in my family have good size breast but me. No Joke. My 2 sisters have a good C cup and my mom has a full C cup as well. Why am I the only one that ended up unlucky? I use to get teased by my sisters, even by boys calling mine "mosquito bites." I also have a boyfriend of 4 years and the crazy thing is he hasn't even seen me fully naked. I'm just insecure about that part of my body. If he has seen my boobs, it's in the dark. I just want to walk around super confident in my own skin. I feel like what better time to do it than now. I'm hitting mid-20s. I don't plan on having kids for a good 3-5 years so why not take advantage of the next few years and look great and enjoy my body. I'm planning to do 300-325cc silicone under right now, that could change at the consultation. I definitely want a natural look. I want people to question if I had a BA or not, I want it noticeable but not fake-ly noticeable. Hope that makes sense. I will post some pics before, during, and after! I do have some boobie withdrawals. I know with all surgery there is risk. Any advice on what to do to prepare myself? Any addition information I should research? I'm scared, but i really want this done!

Update- my current size now. Pretty FLAT!

Here are some current bikini pics.... I'm pretty flat. When I lay down, oh god they disappear. When i get up, they are so pointy. Right now the way they are i keep them in a bra or hidden at all times. Can't wait to have full boobies! Does anyone recommend a good CC size for me? I would be like be a C, not sure if I want a full C cup or not... People say with my small 4"11 frame it will look too fake. I want to be proportional and natural looking.
I think you look great, but if you plan on having children in a few yrs you might want to wait til afterwards because they won't look the same and you'll be doing the procedure all over again sooner than you hoped for.
Aww thanks! I definitely appreciate your insight! I understand during pregnancy your breast change, however I don't know if I want to wait that long to get a BA . I really want to enjoy them now when I'm younger. I don't know what the future holds and I may not have kids for even 10 years. My ideal plan is to have a baby before I'm 30 and maybe another one in my early 30s, but there's no planning when it comes to that. Lol I feel like I can't postpone my BA because I'm not definite what will happen in my future. Also, many women still have breast augmentations before they have children. :)

More up flat preop pictures.

Consultations in 3 weeks! I'm very nervous but I feel like I've chosen the 3 best doctors in Miami. All were booked out for consultations, earliest I could do is 4 weeks out, i booked them a week ago. I'm happy all 3 are able to see me on the same day so I don't have to take off of work multiple days off to see the doctor. One of the office coordinators said usually after the consultation if you decide to go forward with the BA surgery scheduling will be at lease 4-6 weeks out. That's how booked they are.

Here are addition pics of me postop flat chested! I feel like the pictures I've been posting are ones of me with my so called "cleavage"... This is me BRA-LESS! Now you can see the difference and I am indeed very flat! Help! :(
Hey will you share which doctors you're consulting?
Hey! No prob! I've been researching for a while... Doctors who's had at least 15-20 years experience and no malpractice. I found 3 great doctors in Miami/ south Florida area. I'm not exactly sure of the price until my consultation but I've seen from other patient reviews most likely will be $5000-6000 which is fair to me because I do not mind paying for great results. U pay for what you get. Keep that in mind. My top 3 pics are Dr. Leonard Hochstein aka "the BOOB God", Dr. Charles Messa, and Dr. Bernard Schuster. All 3 are professional. I'd advise you if u live in Florida visit their website and take a look their work and also their patient reviews. I feel that no matter PS I end up going with that I won't be disappointed. It's just a matter of who I feel most comfortable with. Hope that helped! :)
I do live in Florida and also want to go with Mr. Boob God. I haven't heard of the other two doctors. I will look them up. Thank you so much for your response!

Home made rice sizers!!!!

I wanted to see the fullness of having boobs in a bikini so I made my own home made rice sizers. Each are about 1.5 cups of dry rice. I forgot what that is equivalent to in CC. I think that's like 375 CC. I love the fullness! I definitely do not want a D cup, I think a C will be good for me. I want 3 weeks to hurry up so I can get my consultation, pick my doctor, do the damn surgery and have a nice body for summer. I live literally right by the beach and it's pretty much summer year round in Florida. Been so long since I've been to the beach due to my insecurity of my body/ breast. What do you guys think?...
You look great. I am 4"11 also. I had 2 kids and I got mommy make over TT,BL and BA. No lipo. I went to see my PS many times about sizes. It was hard for me. First I decided 375 cc than 400cc. At my last opp I showed a pic. to my PS. She sad she will try to make it look like that. She tried all the sizes while I was sleeping and put 421cc. I am on my 3 weeks post op and so far I love them. My boobies need to drop but right now I am 34 DDD. I am glad I didn't go smaller. My hubby loves them too lol :) I hope they will drop soon. Hope you will have easy surgery and speedy recovery.
Thanks! Much appreciated! So glad your happy with your results! 34DDD?!! Omg that's a lot of boob! Lol I think that would be too big for me. For my own taste I want a good size C which leads to be think 300-350cc silicone would be good. I'll narrow down on an exact CC when I meet with the doctors. I'm scared to have boob greed too. I don't want to have my procedure and wish I went bigger, but then I don't want to go too big. My cousin got hers done about 10 years ago and now after 1 baby she wishes she went smaller. She doesn't regret getting them done but she does regret the size. She says for her size smaller would have looked more natural. She was emotionally unstable because ppl at her work kept calling her fake. I personally don't care. Lol a lot of ppl at my work know I want this procedure. But I don't want anything too noticeably fake like Pamela Anderson or Dolly Parton. Lol
Yay for summer boobs! Also, you could call every few days to see if they have cancelations so you could get in sooner

Wish pics!!!!

Here is the type of boobies I'm aiming for. Nothing too big and crazy but good enough for me! I hope 300-350 CC will help me get this look. What do u ladies think? I have a small handful of breast tissue so it's not like I'm completely just skins and nipples. Lol I need to shed 10 lbs before surgery. Time to get serious at the gym!
Hey BB, my stats are close to yours. However, after breastfeeding two babies, all I had left were skin and nipples, so you're starting with much more in the boob dept :) Anyway, I wanted a size that looked very natural. My PS tried 300 and 320cc and went with the 300's. I just had my surgery on Thurs, so I don't how they'll end up, but right now they're an overflowing handful, which perfectly meets my boob goal. Good luck to you!!!
Omg! That's awesome! How is your recovery? Hope it's a good breeze. I'm anticipating the pain is going to be bad but i hope it's not, just uncomfortable which I can deal with. It's encouraging because everyone says each day gets better! Please keep me posted on how your girls end up looking?! Very curious because we may be on the same boat once I decide and cross over to the other side... Boobieland! :)
Recovery is better than I expected. Just be religious about taking your meds on time and take it easy - that's something I learned the hard way after my first c-section. The boob pain for me is more discomfort than pain. It feels exactly like when my milk was coming in after having babies (so now you'll know what to expect after childbirth). Boobieland is a great place to be. I love it here, and you will, too!!!!!

Bought my first compression sports bra!

They're more like sports bra than compression probably because I don't have anything to be compressed... YET! Lol you can see excited I am to get this done and I haven't even had a consultation yet. Hahaha they are actually pretty comfy. Color is ugly tho. I may wear them to work out. Lol

I already have of a list of things I need for the surgery: scar cream, cocoa butter, soup, Gatorade, prunes (just from what I hear after the surgery *hint hint), neck pillow, zip hoodie/ button up shirts, ect. I haven't gotten all of them yet because its too soon, but I have made my list. I always like preparing that way I don't forget anything.

Off topic, I think I'm going to buy the book called "The Defining Decade" a book about adults in their 20s and how important those years are. I think I will read that when I'm in recovery mode... When I'm not in and out of sleep. I'm planning to take off 6 days of work... Hope that will be plenty of time to recover. Lol anyone has ever read that book? Any good?
Just wanted to say hi and I think your going to love this site. There are so many nice women and you can research just about anything. It great that you have 3 consultations set up too, then you can pick the PS you feel most comfortable with.
Thank you! And I do love this site. I'm on it multiple times a day. I am anxious, excited, nervous, scared all at the same time. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time but never got real serious about it until this year. I've been saving and putting money aside for this. My consultation is 2 weeks from tmrw! I'm trying to keep myself busy so the time passes quick. I have 3 consultations just to hear each docs opinion. All are great doctors so I should be in good hands no matter what route go.
Yeah I think that's all normal , everything that you are feeling . And I only had 2 consultations, but really liked the one I went with. I used to live in Kendall not far from Miami. Your young and will have many years to enjoy them :-) It will make you feel so much more confident. I can tell you I had myself so worked up and scared because it was my first major surgery in my life. When it came right down to it , pretty much they stick the IV in and next thing you know you wake up in recovery and it's all over and you have boobs. So I am very happy and excited for you . Keep us posted .

2 weeks!!!!!!

Today marks 2 weeks until my 3 consultations. I can't imagine how nervous I'll be for the actual procedure if this is how I am over the consultation! I'm excited to meet my PS and book a date! I've been researching like crazy. Bad surgeries, risk, rippling, bottoming out, incision infection, deformation of the sizes being off, anesthesia reaction. It's definitely a concern of mine. U never know what could happen. I need to find a doctor that I trust! What freaks me out the most is the recovery... I'm terrified of pain!

What I need to do is hit the gym!!! I need to get as much work out in as possible. I want to lose 10 lbs before. The bloating scares me. Gaining all that weight, that's not fun at all. Any suggestions of ways to lose weight? I eat fairly healthy, only drink water and Gatorade, minimal alcohol (1-3 beers every 2 weeks), maybe eat out once a week, cardio 3-4 times a week, yet I can't seem to lose weight. I'm at 123 lbs on a good day. Would love to be 110 lbs - 115 lbs. Help!
Awe thanks! I feel like the more I prepare myself for it, I'll know what to expect. If I know it's going to be painful maybe it's not going to be as bad as I'm thinking. And btw I looked at your post!!! Yours are my dream boobs! Wow yours are incredible the symmetry and size and everything. I may go with 339cc if they look that amazing!
Well thank you very much BeautyBust. Just keep in mind your tiny. I am sure you have seen and read not to get caught up in a cup size. But if you have a desired look then PS can give you a good idea of how many cc's you will need to obtain that look for your size. I had one consultation that he said I will not go bigger than 350 on you. Which all worked out in the end. Actually my PS had a 304 on hand to try on my left side because it is a little larger than the right. He tried it in surgery and decided to just go with both 339's . You do have a tiny waist too your going to look great !!

How to make time fly?

So I'm boobie obsessed! I guess it's a phase until u actually get boobs. I can't contain myself... Been doing some online shopping as well as in stores. Finding super cute clothes, bras, bralettes I can't wait to fill out after having a new pair of girls. Since I'm petite I can only imagine I'll still be wearing a small or medium in different clothes. Here are some pics of cute lingerie and bralettes I want to purchase. I love the VS sexy French Maid outfit... Knowing me I'd just wear it around the house with heels when no one is home but me lol every woman wants to feel sexy. Lol ahhh can't wait! Can't wait to go braless in some tops and tanks and dresses and not worry about being flat or chicken cutlets not showing, all u need is nipple pasties!

Im working all this week then next week I'm getting off work early on Thursday March 6th to head to Miami. My family is from there but my job takes me to a different part of the state. I have my 3 consultations on Friday March 7th. First one at 8:45am, the next at 11:30am and last at 2pm. I hope that's enough time to squeeze them all in. I'd be devastated if I miss one, sometimes I hear there are delays even when u have an appointment- typical doctors office.. But I plan on coming at least 30-45 mins before, they are all located within 20 mins of each other. I have already filled out my paperwork for 2 of the offices to save some time. One was online the other they sent to me! All getting so close! I'm aiming for mid April to actually have the surgery! Just in time for summer!
Good luck with your consults!!! If you get a chance to check out Dr. Wigoda you should. I hope your consults go well. Keep us updated
Awe thanks! Is he also in South Florida?.... I may if I'm able to squeeze in another consultation toward the end of my day. Doesnt hurt getting more opinions. in curious if kne PS is going tk tell ne a certain size from the others. I need to get my pictures ready to show them. It's going to be a busy day for sure. I'll be heading down there next Thursday. Yay!
Yes he is in Ft. Lauderdale so not too far from Miami. His name is Dr. Paul Wigoda. He does not pressure you into size. He only recommends a size based off pictures and what you explain to him that you want. He recommended 400cc to 425cc . I was set on 400cc so that is what i went with. I am not currently a full C small D. He is really good and with no pressure. Give his office a call....his staff is awesome. Yes I had pictures also...some of what I wanted and others of what I didn't want. I email him every few weeks (i'm from out of town) pictures of myself and any questions I may have and within hours he responds if not sooner. Hopefully you'll get to check him out.

1 week!

I'm exactly ONE week away from my consultations... i feel like it's going to fly by so quick. Heading to Miami on this coming Thursday. I have so many questions. I want to make sure i have everything prepared so when i go in i know what questions to ask and what to expect. There's so much to think about... CC size/ financing/ risk/ testing/ am I even a BA candidate?

i was really thinking about financing, but reading AWFUL reviews about care credit makes me not want to go that route. I've been saving and could pay half up front and possibly borrow the rest from family, but i really want to kind of do it myself because this is for me u know. I'm worried about capsular contracture/ rippling/ bottoming out.... i mean u never know. It's scary. You cant control what happens sometimes. I feel like sometimes i'm getting "boobie withdrawals" but i really do want this... it's too late to go back now. I have already spent like over $100 bucks on new bralettes/ bustiers/ sports bra. I'm so excited, i can't contain myself when i go shopping. I find myself in the lingerie/ bra department just browsing thru the cute stuff.

Anyways.... what do you ladies think on care credit?.... anyone financed their service thru them? I hear they have "promotional periods" interest free- however they do get you somehow and u end up paying way more than you agreed and then you cant do anything but to PAY IT because it will mess up your credit if you don't. UGH.
I used Care Credit once to finance 2 of my kids having their wisdom teeth removed. It was many years ago. But yes they had a deal with no interest, if paid within a year or whatever . I didn't have any problems or pay any extra. You just take your total divide it buy however many months and make sure you are NEVER late ! Think that's how they get people and void the deal. If you have bill pay thru your bank just set up auto payments and you should be fine. Good Luck and yes this week is gong to fly.
I paid all mine up. First I put a 1000 down & 2 weeks ago I paid the following 1800. I can only suggest a payment option if they do that? Pick a date mid spring or summer & pay in installments. I used my tax money lol perfect timing ,, best of luck hun I myself go To miami not this monday but next for consultation n tuesday sugery, again best of luck keep us posted
Damn auto correct u meant surgery ***

I couldn't help myself!!!

So... I probably broke one of the first rules when u are in process of getting a BA. WAIT to buy cute bras/ bikinis/ bralettes/ and tops. Lol I know you don't really know your size until you actually get a BA and they settle into your body months after surgery. Nowadays when I shop I can't help but come across cute stuff! If u know me I LOVE shopping especially if its a bargain! Lol u couldn't contain myself. What a deal! There's a HUGE VS outlet by my house and most bras are $20 or less. I got a bralette that originally was $24 for $4 and also cute bikini pieces for $7 each. I got cute bustiers, bikini tops, and a few other sexy tops. I haven't gotten any wired bras yet tho. But since I honestly don't want like ginormous boobs I feel safe if I get a medium... I donno. I never see myself being a girl who wears a large top and XS bottom. But I can't speak too soon. Maybe if im bigger out of surgery then I'll just give them to my sisters who one is older and the other younger both have bigger boobs than me. :( I was cursed... At least I got the itty bitty waist! Lol hah :)

I'm really wanting a full C. I think 350cc would be good for me.... Or maybe 375cc... Ahhh! Lol what a decision! I added some pics of a cute push up bikini too I got for $14. I find it crazy that cute bras and cute tops like lingerie and bustiers usually are cheap. Of course the girls with NO boobs have to pay $50 for one freakin VS bonbshell to make it look like we have something! lol oh don't be fooled by pics, I stuffed then with my homemade rice sizers. Lol oh and don't mind me, I'm so pudgy, I'm kind of bloated as well, feel my lovely monthly friend going to pay me a visit soon. Ugh. Joy of being a female. I'll keep u ladies posted.
Hey ladies, wow I didn't realize that it was considered cheap here in florida.... I live here all my life and i thought $3500-5000 is what it usually cost for BA.... omg i guess i'm considered lucky to not be paying $6,000-$10,000. Thats a lot. wow. So i kind of figured my finances and i think i should be good. I don't think i will need care credit. It's going to depend when I schedule my BA. The more time i wait, the more time i have to save, but i really want this before summer.... i mean here in florida it's considered summer now, it's in the high 70s/80s now, but beach weather is end of April where the water gets nice and warm. Ppl still go to the beach now, but just to tan, water is a lil chilly. Ahhh i can't wait. I keep buying stuff! Lol
Yea in in boston which is 30s right now lol. Yes BA here I Runs up to 10,000 thats why I was so happy to find CG Cosmetics running a special! I did my research on the place & PS especially which has been doing Plastic surgery over 25 years so im happy & content. I think you will be fine, start a payment plan & pay little by little. Keep us posted on your journey
I went to CG cosmetics for my first consult a week ago after communicating with Yadira a little over a month

Woke up feeling bummed and sad... :(

So... I woke up this morning kind if depressed... It's probably Mother Nature pre-pmsing b changing my moods. I'm all over the place when I get my period. My poor bf has to deal with my mood swings. I get really sensitive over the littlest things when in pre pmsing. But I feel fat and chunky... If u know me, I have had a weight battle my whole life. I was never naturally skinny. If I eat unhealthy i WILL gain weight. My metabolism is a lil slow. If you want a better idea.... A lot of ppl describe me to SNOOKI from jersey shore... I'm not dumb tho. Lol but before she lost weight, she wasnt exactly obese but he had a good chunk of meat on her. That's how I am. I did gain 15 lbs after college and haven't been able to get it off since. I've worked out n seeing no results I kinda give up. I've even thought about resorting to lipo... And since my consultations are in less than a week I was thinking of bringing it up. I'm scared tho. Recovery would be just worse with having to recovery from 2 procedures. Plus the body bruising scares me to death. Lol but I'm not happy with my thighs or arms and even my muffin top/love handles. My thighs touch n are super jiggle, sometimes its hard to fit in pants cuz of my thighs. my arms arent string beans or muscular, they def got fat on them. why cant all the fat in my body go to my boobs? that would solve a lot of things lol I'm 4"11 and girls my height are closer to 100 lbs, me on the other hand, I'm like 123-126lbs.... U can imagine and extra 15-20 lbs on a small body can look significant. My own family has mentioned my weight gain n it makes me feel bad n uncomfortable. I cover up n wear loose fitted shirts to hide it. I use to be size 0,1, and 3. I'm pushing size 4 and 5 now. Which sucks. I want to wear cute clothes again... Some that shows my belly or arms.. I need I find motivation. I eat pretty clean, I don't eat out as much and I like cooking my meals- brown rice and baked chicken, no salt ms dash seasoning.... I usually have that for lunch. I drink no soda, only water or Gatorade. I was thinking about doing crossfit, it's intense but results are amazing, since I lack a lil in self confidence, I'm scared I won't fit in. Seems like everyone that does cross fit is like super fit already before joining. They make u do stuff like pulls up n dead lifts which I can't even do 1 pull up n I can lift only like 25-50 lbs. Idk, my goal was to shed 10 lbs by the consultation which didnt happen. Hopefully when u get my surgery date I will get motivated to lose this weight before. Ahhhh. Just a morning thought that I had... Bummed.
Good luck.
Thank you! I'll be heading to Miami in 4 days! Ahhhh.
Y don't you look into fat transfer to breast? ************

Freaking myself out!

I do extensive researching on EVERYTHING before engaging in anything. In this case, i looked up my PS's background- when and where they went to school, for how long have they been in practice, any malpractice in their background, even age.... Shockingly enough i came across a bunch of online local news articles in south florida about tragic surgery mishaps. I came across an article about a young girl who got her BA done by a well popular PS in south florida and she went into a coma shortly after and now she's basically paralyzed and dependent. She was a beautiful girl and had a young child too... what a tragic that during surgery her heart rate decreased and then an hour after surgery she ended up in the ER.... The doc also had a anesthesiologist that was in prison for selling prescription drugs online. Crazy cuz it was recent too, less than a year ago and article was posted feb 11th, 2014. I rather not mention the doctor's name or facility because i do not have any intention of scaring anyone out of going to him. His work looks awesome, however this is not something i'd like to read on my PS. His rates are a lot cheaper than any PS i've ever researched tho. I honestly rather pay a bit more for a better doc... i am a true believer in "you get what you pay for" with reason. Obviously i wouldn't pay $20,000 for boobs, but the quality def has to be there. If boobs are like $500... there has to be something wrong, first thing in my mind isn't "wow that's a deal!" I see a red flag. I had a few ppl refer me to go to him, thank god i did my research and am sticking to my choices. I know with any surgery is risk, i don't believe i have any health conditions.... i def want to my PS to know everything about me... I do NOT have asthma, diabetes, allergic reaction to med/ anesthesia (that i'm aware of). Only small concern that i will definitely look into is that when i was younger like 7 yrs old, I had a small heart murmur (irregular heart beat)... it was not severe, no surgery needed, docs said with over time it will get better and shouldn't affect me. I'm not even sure if my heart developed and it's not irregular anymore. I never had issues.... BUT i never underwent any type of surgery before, so i will most likely get this checked out before engaging in it just to make sure I have the a-OKAY and the go for the procedure. I guess when you get closer and closer, you just want everything to be okay. :)
You don't look terrible. I can't even force cleavage, even though I'm probably your size. I look ridiculous with the bombshell (2 added cup size) bras. Its depressing if I wear a AA bra I feel like a trannie cause it's so tiny but if i wear an A I have a gap in between my boobs . You're lucky you can even make cleavage, I sure can't :( best of luck to you.
Girl, it takes a lot of work to push those babies together. Lol without them being compressed by double padded hard bras they'd be wide apart. Lol but thank you for the compliment. :) I am feeling every emotion under the sun right now. Lol
Good luck to you ! If CGCC or DR Frirman were being charged with negligence do you think he would be allowed to continue practicing as a surgeon ? Also y did the media stop talking about this poor girl ? Because they had no story ! The girls parents have not reappeared on tv why ? Because it had nothing to do with CGCC or Dr Frieman ! They have competitive prices " less expensive yes ! Reason being they have a high clientele therefore being able to get implants from manufactures for cheap thus being able to offer surgery at a more affordable rate than other places !! My recent trip to miami was crazy because BA is being advertised at bus stops lol now that's crazy !! Again CGCC has a high clientele and provide good results !!! I have yet to come across someone with dissatisfied results ! @ the end that is what matters ! What happened to that girl is a tradgedy my heart goes out to her family but CGCC is not to blame ! It's sad the news won't do an update on the situation but then again y would they " they ran with a story without having facts "but hey that's media for you !!

Not feeling myself- Mixed feelings! :(

I honestly want to cry right now... I'm feeling so much stress and anxiety. I seriously feel like i'm thinking myself into being sick. Usually whatever your mind thinks, your body follows right? I'm worrying myself sick.

So I'll be meeting all the PS this friday. I'll be heading to Miami Thursday evening. I'm getting off work hopefully a few hours early. It's a long drive. My sister is going with me but I dont know if she's going to the consultations with me. Anyways.... I had TOTALLY FORGOT a BIG/ SMALL factor that could prevent me from even having the surgery and it's stressing me the hell out. It just dawned on me yesterday. Since I was born, I've always had a minor HEART MURMUR. A heart murmur is basically an irregular heart beat. I've never needed surgery or anything for it. But I do recall going to the doctors when I was like in middle school twice a year just to check up on it. I'm so worried now that this can prevent me from going thru with the surgery. I'm so worried that if i did go thru with it and knowing this, maybe my heart will just stop in the middle of surgery because it can't take the trauma to my body and anesthesia. My friend told me about the rapper- Kanye West's mom who passed away getting cosmetic surgery, she had complications and went into cardio arrest. I know I'll have to have medical clearance before being given the go to get the surgery. Does anyone know what pre-op testing is involved before having the surgery?? Mammogram? Blood test?.... I'm 24 years old, so i think i'm a bit young to have a mammogram now. Did anyone had any pre-existing conditions before going into surgery?... Of course, i am planning to be upfront and tell the PS. I would NOT hide that. I'm just sad now because I might get NO as my answer that i'm not a candidate.... all the cute tops i've been buying in bigger sizes gone to waste. :( I honestly feel like once i see the doctor I will have some type of relief. What I really want is an ANSWER. I feel like I'm healthy... I don't smoke, no drugs (never ever did drugs- hard to believe no one believes me I never even tried), I barely drink- well compared to most people my age, no asthma, no diabetes... My mom has crohn's disease which is an intestine inflammation disease and it is hereditary, but I don't think i have that. You'd definitely know if you have that- PAINFUL!!!

Also... to top things off... I have not gotten my period, I have been feeling cramps and discomfort for the last 3 days... "pre-pmsing" however i'm not actually on my period.... By all means, I know I'm NOT pregnant. There will be no way I am for sure about that. I'm an normally irregular- like every 5 weeks or so. But hopefully i get it soon. I just want it NOW! I don't want to get it when I get down to Miami- puts me in the worse mood. Plus I wanted to go to South Beach this saturday too and get my tan on. I honestly don't want to go bloated and fat. I don't want to attract sharks too. Lol :( And none of the offices have called to confirm my consultations- what if i'm not even on the calendar?.... I'll be calling tmrw to make sure. But all this is coming down on me and I'm worried about EVERYTHING. All this crap in my head is throwing me off. I can't concentrate at work. My amazing BF who works an hour away and stays with his family during the week days is taking off work tmrw and thursday to see me before I head to Miami.... I honestly just want to hug someone. Someone help me... I just want to roll in a ball and cry. :(
Good luck.God bless you.who is your ps?
Thank you! I have not selected my actual PS yet... I am consulting with Dr. Leonard Hochstein, Dr Charles Messa, and Dr Bernard Shuster on friday. I will decide shortly after. I'll keep you posted on who and why i chose them. :)
I went with Dr Hochstein, Dr Messa and Dr Jason Altman.I liked Dr Altman but i didnt nothing yet.I am thinking about procedure. I am little nervous about general anesthesia.God bless.you honey and tell about your choose Xoxo

I'm gaining my sanity again! :)

Hello lovely ladies! I know the last few post i've been a crazy wreck. I guess i was acting too soon. I swear I have a good reason too. I'm not normally on an emotional roller coaster. Everyone said i was worrying for nothing... which i was. Everything came down at once and I didn't take a second to breathe. First thing, last night I wanted to make sure i was NOT pregnant! I'm like 98% i wouldn't be pregnant, but there's that slim chance that crossed my mind.... so I took a pregnancy test. It came back NEGATIVE! What a relief!!!! Then I went and watched TV still feel physically shitty and tired and fat... I fell asleep and woke up at like 3am and went to the bathroom, YAY!!! I got my freakin period!!!! Finally! 6 weeks since my last period! I guess the stress cause my period to be delayed. And my period explains why I've been feeling awful for the last 4-5 days. It just has never taken this long to actually get it, I'd usually feel uncomfortable for 2 days and I knew it was coming so 4-5 days started to make me worry that it wasn't my period and possibly pregnancy.

So 2 things have been lifted from my shoulders... it explains why i was acting and feeling extremely weird and crazy. I was bloated/ tired/ boobs sensitive and hurt/ constipated/ i felt soooo heavy and no energy/ I pee'd like 4 times an hr. Well those are symptoms very similar to pregnancy and period. But anyways.... so I made it to Miami! I left my house a bit late, the drive wasn't too bad... long but i listened to good music and my sister kept me company until she fell asleep. Lol I'm so anxious now. I need to shower and get ready for bed. I'm setting my alarm for 7am. I made sure everything was okay and good to go. I called all 3 offices today to confirm my appointment... I was so worried that they didn't have me on the calendar for the consultation and i didn't want to go to the offices and be like "I'm here for my consultation" and they tell me i'm not on their schedule. I'd be so embarrassed. Only thing was i called them before they could call me. LOL They didn't have a chance to call and confirm because I did it before them. You can just see how anxious I am, i can't contain myself. Im going to the consultations alone, which is fine, as long as in surgery i have someone with me. I'm excited to meet all the doctors tmrw! Wish me luck girls! The journey is really finally starting for me!!!! Thank you all for your support and kind encouraging words... means the world to me. :)

Consultation Results!!!!

Omg I had my consultations today and I have so much to say. I was nervous but so happy i chose multiple doctors to see. Each PS has a different vision when it comes to breast especially my breast. First doctor I met was Dr. Shuster. His office is amazing. Everything clean and all white. I love the look. He was very friendly and personable. He asked me about my job and other small talk topics to make me feel comfortable. Once we got on the breast, he did mention my right boob is a lil more droopy and the nipple is not symmetrical as the left. All he said was that it was very minor that with an implant in it, it would be fuller and not be much of an issue. Only down fall is that he only specializes in transaxillary incision in the armpit. He straight up told me if I'm looking for someone who does it through the nipple or crease he wouldn't be the best doctor for me. I did not know he only does it this way. The advantage of going thru the armpit is that the scar is not visible. But i just think that isn't for me. He suggested 400cc mentor silicone mod plus for me.

My second consultation was with Dr. Hochstien. Boy, let me tell you. I had a feeling from the beginning that he wasn't the right PS for me... just the way I am how i need someone to be personal and accommodate to my needs and concerns. I understand he's confident in his work, but geez, think how i feel doing this for the first time. I waited 30 mins passed my schedule appt. I kid you not, i saw him for maybe 5-10 mins. He came in and told me what he would do, which he said something completely different from the first PS. He said that my right nipple and breast are a mess. (I'm aware it's different) But he suggest a breast life on that breast and a nipple reconstruction so it matches the left one. That kind of threw me off since the first said it's not an issue. I also so many questions and he seemed frustrated at me. I asked him something in the middle of him explaining the procedure, he really said "I'm about to get there, can i finish first??" I felt like that was so rude. The girls at the office weren't really friendly. Kind of felt stuck up to me. Also, when i was in the room trying on the sizers, another girl walked in open the door and was like "Oh i didn't know anyone was in here."... Wow really?!?... Anyways, needless to say I left there with so many questions unanswered and very disappointed. He's just not for me. He said I can go anywhere from like 339-397 cc i believe he carries only allergan/ natrelle brand implants.

Last doctor was Dr Messa. The best is saved for last. I secretly had a gut feeling that THIS IS GOING TO BE MY PS from the start. Always go with your gut. I came in and the girl at the desk was so nice, i filled out a few paperwork. He saw me within about 10 mins. He came in and greeted me. So warm and welcoming. I felt so comfortable. He took a look at my breast, mentioned my right boogie problem (nipple kinda of lower and boob is a lil smaller and droopy), he suggested a mastopexy and the incision thru the nipple so he can adjust the placement and make it more centered. He said with my body I can go anywhere from 325-400cc. I tried them on. I really think 350cc-375 cc for me. But its better to go with larger just so i dont regret it. I haven't made any final choices. What blew me away and what I love about Dr. Messa is he answered all my questions before i even could ask them! I kinda drew a blank and he seemed like he knew what i wanted to ask but forgot. He went into the procedure/ recovery/ when to wear a bra/ when to exercise/ how long to take off/ bottoming out/ rippling/ capsular contracture/ medical clearance/ pre op appt/ post op appt. I told him about my heart murmur. He said it shouldn't be an issue and is common. He said he feels like I'm a healthy 24 year old. Then i met with Maria the coordinator, she was helpful with the quote and more additional questions. Also, he carries ALL the brands of implants, sientra/ allergen/ mentor/ natrelle. And they don't have to be ordered, they said they have them in office since they are basically high volume and high demand, they always keep them stocked. Anyways... I have found my doctor. Only lil disappointment here is that i cant find many recent realself reviews on him, i dont get it cause he's freakin awesome! So I told them I wanted to think it over and talk to my fam and bf about it over the weekend before I decided to commit. But i spoke about open operation days, of course, the time I want it done, he's going to be busy or gone! :( He's out 2 weeks the end of April for some convention/conference or something. Regardless he's going to be out. Awww. They have early april, which i feel is still too soon- I need to do preop test, come back in 2 weeks for preop exam and pay it off. I feel like it's not good timing for me. So next available date is May 1st which is a thursday. I'm pretty much set on that. I'll call Monday to see if I can lock it. Still need my bf's approval because he has to take off of work to help me. I'm so freakin excited!!!!! All the stress and everything is easing up. The only stress now is do I want 350cc, 375 cc, 400cc. I dont want to get boob greed but I want to be happy and proportional. AHHHHH! I really liked the 325CC to be honest, started to feel like 375cc is too big and heavy but i see some girls that go bigger like 400cc-500cc and look awesome.

All the quotes for the BA were a lil more than I planned, i had no idea i had so many issues with my right breast that's going to cost me more. But i guess it's what i get for coming in to see a plastic surgeon that specializes in fixing what's wrong and making it as perfect as can be.

The journey begins! My family is so excited for me. They can't wait to see the final results. My sister, friends, bf were all texting and calling my thru out the day to see how it went. I went by myself to the consultation but i didn't feel alone. I'm so happy that I went to Target after and bought 2 more cute bikini tops. That's how excited I am! Thanks for your support ladies! I'm coming to BOOBIELAND soon!
Wow , you had a hell of a day lol, glad you found a Dr. you feel comfortable with. Now the big decision what size ? Sounds like your in a good range for you size, your pretty petite . I think you going to look great ! Thanks for the update , keep us posted .
I think I'm aiming for 375cc. The crazy thing is that some girls look huge with it others don't look that big with 375cc. U just never know. Maybe I might bump it to 400cc but not sure. I don't want boob greed. Lol I'm excited to lock in the date. Lets get the ball rolling.
Yeah boob greed lol, It is amazing some women look great with 285cc and another can get a similar result with 475cc It depends on a few things ( your size, width of your chest , profile )I thought the sizers were pretty accurate and I don't think you woud be upset going a little bigger than you think if they are under your muscle.

Nudies of what I'm working with!

Here's some pics of what my poor situation is...

Pics!

Whoops forgot to add the pics.

More pics.

Ugh The post keeps updating and I'm not done. Lol

Okay… Excited but still confused with tons of questions!

So I really like Dr Messa… He is def my PS… however… the quote he gave me kinda got me puzzled. A lot of girls travel to South Florida to get their breast augmentations done because it's cheaper. I was quoted $6,000 from 3 different doctors. So i figure that's how much it cost, anesthesia is like $1300 so the actual surgery is $4700. Is that normal?… Some girls are paying $2800-5000… $1500 for surgery and $1300 for anesthesia. My budget originally was $5,000 now i'm going to have to pull another $1,000 our of my ass. I actually am wanting to pay in full…. so now this may have to delay my surgery date so i can save up a lil more. I'm wondering should I book a few more consultations? I though 3 top doctors would be good enough… crazy 3 different doctors quoted me around the same range $6,000-$6,1000…. Hmm…. I was ideally going to call to put the deposit down tmrw and lock in a date, now i'm not sure.

Also, I was suggested by 2 out of the 3 plastic surgeons that i should get a mastopexy to fix my right breast. It's droopy and the nipple is not centered so with the implant in, it will be very noticeably crooked compared to my left…. I remember dr mesa said that he will only be going thru my nipple, but taking a look at mastpopexy surgeries the scar is from the nipple to the crease. OMG I do NOT want that…. :( I have to clarify with the doctor and make sure…. I definitely want to prepare myself for what i'm getting myself into besides a breast augmentation. I feel like it's slightly lower and nipple is not centered… the more I look at it, it definitely bothers me. I feel like Dr Messa will know what is best and I trust him, but we need to be on the same page…. Take a look at the picture before. THIS IS NOT ME, but that is what a mastopexy surgery looks like…. :( It's an awful scaring, of course you don't see from the top of the breast, but naked… omg it's not appealing- plus i'm only 24, and have NO kids, yet my natural boobs are droopy and saggy. :(
I broke the rule too and bought some new bras.... At least they are stretchy or I still have the tags on them if they dont fit right. Your quote does seem high. Real Self will tell you the average price people pay in your area. i would ask your PS why his is so much higher. Good luck with your surgey and take a chill pill sometimes :p
You're amazing to be able to write down all your feelings, doubts and hopes. I wish I had known about RS before doing my BA! I was just in Miami for a consult with Dr. Perez-Gurri about a tummy tuck. He did my breasts last year and if my hubby were on this site he would tell you how happy he is (my hubby with boobie, of course). After 2 kids, gravity and losing weight they just looked like empty socks. When I had my other surgery, Dr. PG went to visit me at the recovery house. Can you imagine? Couldn't believe it. You will feel soooooo much better when you get into your new bikini tops! I think it's a great idea. I'm going to shop for new jeans to wear after my tummy tuck. I wish you the best and lots of happiness.
Ugh I'm regretting not going to Miami! Even a flight/stay there would have been cheaper than what I'm paying for mine here is Portland! (6800)

Update!

Hello Lovely Ladies! I have been super busy since i got back from Miami. It was like a fun mini vacation for me. Spending time with family and also getting my consultations out of the way…. So anyways after days of thinking and calling back Dr. Messa's office with questions for the coordinator, I just got off the phone with my BF and we agreed and are going to lock in May 1st (7 weeks from tomorrow!!!!) I think it will be a good time for me. Ideally I am wanting mid- end April, but I can't complain, May 1st is good. I'll have all of May to recover and hope boobs will soften and drop so I'll be ready to show off those babies at the beach all summer… here in florida, it's already 80 degree! The beach water is still cold, but end of April/ early May it's perfect. I just don't want to wait too long and not have them for summer…

So anyways… I called the office and asked about the quote- At Dr. Messa's office, he does NOT break down the quote, it is all inclusive. There's no anesthesia price/ implant price. I was a lil taken back, I called to see if they could drop it…. i am an AWFUL negotiator. Lol Maria the office coordinator was firm in the quote. She said the breast augmentations are usually $5,500 and since I'm getting the mastopexy lift on my right boobie that's $500 extra bringing it to $6,000. I'm kinda wondering to see more doctors, but I think with Dr. Messa it will be worth it. It's not all about the price, it's about afterwards, how i look and feel and the process of getting it done. It just sucks cause i have a budget. i'm not a money tree. lol But i was researching mastopexy/ benelli lifts (same thing/ different name)…. I was horrified of the scar from the nipple to the crease. I learned it was called "LOLLIPOP incision" just like the shape of a lollipop. But when i asked Maria, she actually clarified that i will NOT be getting the lollipop incision, THANK GOD! I'm actually getting a "peri-areola incision" which basically is cutting around the whole nipple. The scaring won't be too bad especially when it will fade over time. I'm super excited now, time to lose that gut and extra weight. As of right now, reading everyone's stories, I'm set on Mentor- Silicone- Mod profile- 375ccs. Dr Messa said he will definitely help me achieve a natural full C/Small D look. Originally I wanted 300-325 cc, but i feel like just an lil extra won't hurt…. I think maybe 400 cc will be just too heavy on my chest. I went to VS the other day just to look, and the 32 D bras doesn't look big at all…. for some reasons me and my small boobies always imagine a size D as a HUGE GRANNY bra. Lol I guess it's because I don't have big boobs to pay attention to that size. Also, on a brighter note, my mom who is supportive but didn't think i'm actually going thru with it until she discovered I had already seen my PS, she is extremely supportive now. She even offered to drive me and take off of work to help me. That made me feel so much better…. however i feel like it's my BF's place to care for me since he is like my other half. I've been with him for 4 years, we're basically an old married couple without the title. Lol He's been there for me thru everything, holding my hair when i'm throwing up, cleaning my vomit, taking care of me when i'm at my worst, so this should be a common thing for him. Lol I love him to death! I'm excited now for boobies! :)
Congratulations on setting a date and having such a great BF & Mom. I am guessing that you will end up at least a D with 375 at VS :-) Time will go pretty fast I bet .
Sounds great! Hope your consult went well. Looking forward to reading all the details in your pre-op review!

Late night thought and research!

AHHH… I was really set on 375cc silicone mentor mod +. Now reading how everyone experience boob greed, maybe 400cc would be good for me… I'm reading that 25cc is not much of a huge difference. I honestly don't want to be too heavy in the boobs, but at the same time i don't want boob greed wishing i went bigger. :( My PS suggested anywhere from 325-400cc…. well… i'm just so indecisive. :( I was set kind of on 350cc before so i bumped it to 375cc, now i'm kinda wondering about 400cc. Lol
Aww thanks for the reassurance! I hope so! It's jut that never know until it's inside your chest. Lol some girls get bigger n look smaller, some girls get smaller and look bigger. Sizin is so stressful!
Thanks love! If I could only overdose on a chill pill! Lol I need more than one with all the concerns n stuff that goes on in my head about this BA! Lol
Thanks! Love this site! It's so helpful on my journey to happy boobs!

Sizing settled!

Okay after a few days thinking I've come to a compromise.... Most likely I'll be settling on 375 for my left boob and 400 on my right since dr messa said its slightly droopier and smaller in size. That's the one that will have the mastopexy. He did mention we may have to try a different size on each side. Which is fine, I can both get 400 and 375cc. Lol now it's all about getting my blood work done and setting up my pre op appointment. 7 weeks and 3 days until MAY 1st! :)

I showed my bf what my chest looked like in a bandeau bikini top n told him its so flat and he was like now I know why u want one, it will make u happier and more comfortable in your skin! Glad everyone is finally coming around and understanding why I really want this. I'm not trying to attract men, I'm not trying to look fake, not trying to get attention... I want this so I'm happier with myself and comfortable with myself. I'll admit I am insecure about that part of my body and I will be happier to just be confident and sexy in my own conservative way. I'm not a flashy kinda girl. I'm really down to earth and humble and keep to myself. I hate how ppl think I'm getting this for the wrong reasons and preach that "you should be happy with what god gave you...." kinda BS. Lol well god created plastic surgeons so they are here to fix things I can't fix. Lol that is all!
Had to lol myself, but can totally relate to everything that you said. Nice that people are coming around and our BF is behind you too. Couple more months and you should have all those feelings your dreaming about . I only wish I could have done it at your age, just wasn't the way it worked out ! Good for you !
Yea trust me, it's annoying hearing the "you're perfect the way you are" talk. That's BS. Yea i'm perfectly imperfect, i get it. But if i flash them my boobs, then they will understand. Lol I love my body, but i hate my chest. If i can do something about it, I will. I don't even really walk around in a bra and underwear in my own house unless i'm completely home alone. It would be a nice treat for the BF if he saw me like that. But you see how UNCOMFORTABLE i am??? I would love to change that. :)
I don't think you should be so hard on yourself first of all . You aree doing something about it and it will be great for your confidence. Now it's just a matter of time and you will always be running around in pretty bras and underwear !

Kill me... Not really!

Ugh! So let me tell you guys how my body has been acting so damn crazy! I've started my period... AGAIN!!!!! Wth! Having it twice in one month is not normal for me! Does anyone have that? I went to the general doc to get examined. They ran some test. I'm not sure if its from stress and suffering from anxiety. I'm super nervous. I feel like something is wrong with me. Please let the results come back normal so I can move on and be happy n excited for this surgery! I don't want anything in the way of me getting it. :(
Woah that's crazy, honestly, I know nothing about it other than the research I did about it. How many days apart did they start? Was it like once in the beg of the month and then towards the end of it?
I had it on march 5-9 normal expected cycle. Then I started today which is the 17th....totally not expected! I shouldn't be having it until next month. I never have this happen to me before. My body is doing crazy things. I thought I was a healthy individual n now I'm questioning myself.

Yay! Update! Thank you God for blessing me.

SURGERY DATE IS OFFICIALLY BOOKED!

I know i said i had already picked my date, but i hadn't put down the deposit. Well today i decide it is definitely time to commit and lock in the date. I call Maria the surgery coordinator…. She tells me Dr. Messa is booked up until May 29th. OMG…. are you effing kidding me?…. I knew he was popular but damn, they weren't joking when they said that he books up quickly. I just saw him less than 2 weeks ago and she told me she had a few days in April and May 1st available. I had chosen May 1st the whole time and wanted to confirm with my BF so he can take off of work to come with me. It ends up working out perfectly for May 1st because his work partner needs off that weekend too because he has to watch his kids while his wife is out of town for a bachelorette cruise. It would of been perfect, I literally wanted to cry when she said it was booked until end of May. I was like ohhhh noooo, is there anything sooner?…. I honestly do not want to spend all of June recovering. I want to recover in May so June I can be enjoying my bikini and the sun. Anyways…. Maria got a call in and had to call me back. I was really bummed. However, when she called me back… She told me she could get me in on Friday MAY 2nd!!!!!!! Which is perfect! Dr Messa usually doesn't have surgery on Fridays, but he is taking me first thing in the morning. Is that not the most sweetest plastic surgeon ever? I feel like my journey with this has come so far, but yet hasn't even started. I've been lucky from the consultations to picking my perfect surgeon to scheduling my date. So May 2nd! 6 weeks from this friday! My pre op appointment is set for Monday April 14th, where i have to pay in full and i'll do blood test and settle on size, all that good stuff.

As mentioned before in my post yesterday I have gotten my period again this month when i had ended just a lil over a week ago. I am probably experiencing HUGE stress and anxiety. And with life in the way I just have to continue and push forward. My bf is amazing and so sweet he surprised me and sent me a HUGE arrangement of Pink Roses to my work! My favorite! If you know my bf, he's not big on being romantic or thoughtful at all. He's more like the guy to be there for you when you need him and take care of things when you need it taken care of. Everyone was paying me attention because how could you miss this huge bouquet? Lol I am not usually the type to be the center of attention so it was a lil awkward for me. I literally feel like i'm floating on cloud 9 today. I booked my surgery and my bf has made my day/ week/ month/ year. He texted me and let me know he wants to always be there for me and will take care of me when i need him. I feel so blessed and lucky that this journey has taught me a lot of things about myself. it makes it easier with my support system behind me. I couldn't imagine doing this alone. :)
There you finally locked a date in so I bet from here on your gonna be a roller-coaster lol.. Your so funny with your updates. Im glad you got the 2nd I know you was set for the 1st but thats better then nothing .. Count down begins
My right boob is lower than my left and a couple surgeons also wanted to do a one-side mastopexy. But my surgeon made a good point when he told me that I might be happy with just the augmentation, but if not I will have the option to go back for the lift. But you can't undo that scar so make sure you're committed to it.
What a great and crazy update , glad it is all working out ! Sounds like you have a great bf good for you. Sorry I can't help you with the period problem . I do know however stress can play a big part in your hormones and cycles.

Boobie Nightmares!

Hey Ladies, soooo update. I've been still feeling a lil weird but slowly becoming back to my normal self. I'm off my 2nd period. Hopefully I am okay and it was just stress related. Anyways I've been suffering from allergies the last week. Here in Florida once spring hits, the pollen is worst than ever. My car is literally covered in yellow pollen dust. I ended up with a lil bit of an allergy congestion. Every time I sneeze or cough my head kind of hurts. I've been extremely exhausted and been sleeping a lot. I feel a lot better today and able to function a lil more. Well last night, i had an intense dream/ nightmare that i got my boobs in! The surgery was a breeze, the pain was tolerable, but the worst part was that the doctor did not listen to what i wanted and did the surgery thru the armpits and i got small implants!!! That is a total BA patient's nightmare! In my dream i woke up from my surgery and was so soooo mad and upset that it wasn't what i wanted at all. OMG thank god i woke up and felt my breast, and they were the same. Lol Idk what that means, hopefully my surgery will go good and my doctor will listen to me. Lol

My prep is April 14th. 3 weeks and 3 days from now. :) My surgery is 6 weeks from yesterday. I feel like it's going to fly by quick!

Anyways here is a pic of a peri- areola incision to fix my right boob. It's very minor.
Thanks love! I know… I was like WTH, I'm not waiting until end of May to get these babies in. The sooner they are in, the sooner so i can recover and enjoy them.
Right before summer ;)
I am getting the mastopexy on my right one. But i was worried about the scar of the "lollipop incision" which is the scar from the nipple to the crease. I was like oh hell no i do NOT want that. Luckily i reconfirmed with the office and the doctor wants to perform a peri-areola incision which is basically around the nipple. So the scaring won't be that bad. It's almost like getting it done thru your nipple and instead of having a half crease, it's a full circle on one side. I posted a picture. My lift is not too bad, just minor droopiness. :( I have full faith that Dr Messa is going to make me look amazing! :)

Surgical bra! Help.

So unfortunately my PS doesn't provide a surgical bra…. I don't even know what size or what brand to get. :( I am a 32" band now…. i assume i should get a bigger size due to the swelling and of course the obvious…. bigger boobs. Lol. I'm guessing maybe a 38"…. is that too big?… Maybe 36 would do…. I've been searching on amazon. Any suggestions would help. :)
hi there..congrats on your future ba..I just had mine on March 17,with dr.blinski..he only charged 4900..my healing is going really well,he has 35 year exp..he's awesome..I got the mentor/silicone/under..590 cc..I know..huge..but I love them..im 5"1 but always dreamed of having big breast..im super happy with the results..remember and keep in mind,when the implants go under they lose alittle volume,so my 590,well end up being 550
also forgot to mention that my surgical bra was included..that's a must..I will post some pics soon..I also have the uhp thats the highest projection meaning more vavoom ;)
yea unfortunately the surgical bra is not included with mine. I am going to go with mod plus pro just because i like a more natural slope look. If i want a more projected look i'd just wear a push up bra. No biggie! Im excited! ahhh.

Excited! Every day passes by, one day closer….

So there hasn't been one day in the past 2 months i haven't looked at boobs!!!! I've become obsessed! Lol I am ready to get this done and over with… I got less than 6 weeks. This coming friday will be only 5 weeks. AHHHH Soooo nervous! All i got to do is keep myself healthy! But there's so many things to look forward to 1. I can't wait to go bra shopping! 2. I can't wait to see the final results after d&f. 3. VS's semi annual sale is usually in July (my surgery will be May 2nd so i think that they will be almost ready for underwire bras, by that time i will be about 2 months post) 4). I live close to the VS outlet store…. ITS FREAKIN HUGE! Bras of all sorts galore are only like $20 or less. I love shopping and it's a boob's dreamland! UGHHHH I can't wait! :)

Ready to be sexy! I'm not one of those girls who is ashamed of having small boobs and wanting to change it by getting a BA, i think everyone in my whole family and even at my work knows i'm doing this! I told my manager i needed off for the consultation and for the surgery. She was supportive. Even all my guy friends know and keep asking me if i'm excited?…. I have a friend that is constantly reminding me i'm one day closer. This isn't a secret, I don't care, i will embrace this journey! If anyone says anything about me having "fake tits" i'll be like "YEA SO WHAT?…. YOUR POINT IS????" …. Hahaha Beautiful boobies and proud.

Sometimes my fears/ anxiety/ stress get the best of me as you can see in my previous post. I'm anxious… seeing some post op it makes me scared. I can only pray mine will come out and i'll be super happy. I hope mine just look round and fuller. I'm scared of the "BOXY look" or too high up to the collar bone, I'm hoping mine will look like those results, where they are just swollen. I can see why girls hate them at first because they are so ugly when you first get them in. Ahhhh…. Let's do this! :)

BTW my loving boyfriend is just the funniest supportive guy ever! As i type this he is glue to the TV watching Monster's Inc…. hahahah he'll be 28 years old this year and he's still a kid. Oh I love him so much. LOL

OH FORGOT TO ADD….

So i forgot to add….

After my boobs settle and look phenomenal… I was kinda thinking of doing like a boudoir/ lingerie shoot. I saw it on another fellow real selfer's post and it looked awesome. Do you guys think that is a good idea?… I could like put something together for my BF… I've never been the girl to be super sexy, I don't even think anyone has ever called me "sexy"…. I'm always "pretty/cute" I think it's because i'm so small 4"11 and my face looks young- ppl always ask what high school i go to or if i'm old enough to work yet. :( It's annoying but i guess it's a compliment. It's just out of my element to do a photoshoot- I'm not even that photogenic…. Lol I guess i look decent with makeup on. It's going to be so awkward being half naked infront of photographer especially since i'm never naked in front of anyone….But i think it would be a good experience and having something to look back on when i'm older and say "damn I was hot"... Lol
You're sooooooo lucky to live in Florida!! I live in the mountains and it's so cold all the time and I've never even seen the ocean! Anyway, you asked for some advice and I want to help you out if I can. 1- Keep all of the receipts for the bras you buy pre-op bc it's likely most of them won't be the right size; your size will fluctuate when the swelling goes up and down for a few months 2-To drop that 10-15 lbs, cut down on your carbs, eat 5 small meals a day with lots of protein, and do more strength training than cardio (I've struggled with weight since I was a teenager and have had 2 kids, I've weighed 190lbs at my heaviest and 110lbs at my lightest; now I weigh 125lbs and I am 5'3") 3- I would suggest you go with your original size choice 325-375cc; larger implants have more complications and can cause skin stretching, sagging, higher chance of revision, look more disproportionate, etc. I struggled between 380cc and 430cc and am so happy I chose the smaller implant! 4- Research staging your implants and lift bc the two procedures done together have a higher risk of patient dissatisfaction. I have to have a lift in the future, but wanted to avoid one if possible and do implants first. Once your implants are in the final position, it's easier for the surgeon to judge the correct lifting distance and technique. The last thing you want is even more asymmetry! If you choose to do the lift at the same time as the BA, verify your surgeon has done this many many times before and ask to see his specific before and after photos. Also, keep in mind that the lift on one breast will not make the asymmetry go away, it will only improve it in the best of circumstances. 5- $6000 for your procedures is very reasonable and you don't want to shop around for something cheaper bc you really do get what you pay for! Do your best to pay for everything up front bc it will be less stressful for you in the post-op period. My BA was $5525 and the Donut lift he might do in a few months is $860. I think you are preparing for this really well, doing your research, and asking all the right questions. Always be aware of the risks, but keep in mind they are very minimal and most of the time, cosmetic issues can be corrected. BTW, the girl that died a few years ago developed malignant hyperthermia from the anesthesia, it's an extremely rare condition and 99% of surgery centers and hospitals keep the antidote on-hand. I wish you the very best of luck and always follow your surgeons advice before all others! Bless you! :)

UPDATE!

Hey Ladies, I haven't updated in a few days… so much has been going on with life. Work, my dogs, social life, love life… you know just life. Well I end up getting sick, better now than around my surgery date i guess. But anyways…. I have really bad allergies making me feel all congested and sneezing nonstop and i sound stuffed up. And my job is well, a stressful one because my company constantly micro manages you everyday and watched your daily performance like a hawk…. i work an office job and sit at my desk pretty much 10 hrs a day. So lately for the last couple weeks, i notice myself having the urge to go pee, but sometimes i hold it off for a few hrs and just sit there and work and work until i can't hold it anymore. Well not knowing that doing that can cause a damn UTI! So since the weekend I was kinda having a hard time peeing, like I felt like i had to and when i tried it would take at least 2-3 mins. Anyways… I kinda figured it had to be something not right. I thought it would go away and waited like 5 days and told my best friend and she said it's totally a UTI. So i went to the clinic did my urine test and surely enough... my first UTI. The experience is not fun, hope i never have one again. Supposedly it happens from a lot of things… anytime bacteria enters your urinary tract… The nurse told me it could be caused by not peeing after sex, not peeing enough, holding it for too long, not cleaning down there on a regular, bubble baths…. just about anything. Anyways I'm on antibiotics for 5 days and then I started coughing and suffering from a pounding head ache. UGH.

On a brighter note, my surgery is 5 FREAKING WEEKS from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that. I know 5 weeks may seem super long to some people, but since I started seriously considering having a BA since end of January, i feel that 5 weeks is so short! I have so much to do, so much to buy before hand. UGH. The time is going to fly by. I already put my request to take off of work. I will be out for 5 days for recovery starting Friday May 2nd-6th, hope that will enough, then I'm able to work from home 2 days so basically 2 extra days to recover May 7-8, my job is done over the phone and laptop. Then i'll be coming in to work that Friday and i'll be back off 2 more days for the weekend… so i don't think it will be that bad at all. I feel that once you get your BA, time flies. I'm excited and everyone knows how excited I am… I feel like i'm going to change into a new woman. I'll be so much confident and happy with myself. :)
Hello love! Thank you sooooo much for all this useful advice! means so much someone actually reads my post and wants to help! :) You gave me relief. I know I babble a lot so i figure people really just want to see my pictures and progression and forget the rest. I believe it's honestly a journey, you have your ups and downs and doubts about this, but with support from this site and between family and friends it helps a ton. And i'm getting the donut lift which is only $500 more. Mind as well do it so when i'm under i can't feel a thing. I trust Dr Messa he made me feel so comfortable, he wasn't pressuring me to do this or that… He simply suggested. My boobs are a lil non symmetrical and i would really be sad coming out of surgery with one nipple lower than the other, so i feel like it will be best for me. I haven't bought any crazy wire bras yet, i keep seeing so many cute ones from like VS and target…. but i resisted. I know they can change with the swelling and once they D&F. I actually don't mind wearing a sports bra since they are comfy. And thank you for letting me know about larger implants… i'm still weary about the size, i see some girls with 325-400 CC and are HUGE, others i'm like wow if they look that small, making me consider maybe i should go bigger. But I think 375-400 cc i should be satisfied. And you are totally right about the price, that's how i felt in the beginning, but my budget was $5000, unfortunately i have to shell out an extra grand, but i'll do it because i am confident that my doc will do the best for me. Thanks for your comment :)
I'm glad I could be of some help to you! You have a decent amount of breast tissue, so 375-400cc should give you a really pleasing result! Oh, and I am the queen of blabbers. Lol I feel the most useful information is found in reviews that describe everything in detail; simply browsing before/after pics isn't useful bc you aren't aware of the individual's situation, and everyone is different. I can't wait to see your results! I'm always on here if you have any questions or concerns regarding the surgery and post-op period. *hugs* :)

Almost 4 weeks. 2 weeks until pre op!

Each day that passes is one day closer! So I'm on my antibiotics for my stupid UTI! Last dosage is today. I'm feeling a lot better.... I can almost pee regularly again. U never appreciate the lil things until they are taken away. Lol I am almost definitely I got it because I hold my pee for hours when I initially have to go at my work. It's just annoying getting up from my desk every 30 mins to an hr. usually I wait like 3+hrs before I go. I guess that messed with my bladder. Lesson learned. Anyways!!!!! On to the more important stuff!!!! It's starting to get real! I am less than 5 weeks from my BA. Technically 4 weeks and 4 days! Lol my pre op is 2 weeks from tmrw. I think once I go to the pre op it's really going to kick in! But in the mean time I've been shopping for cute tops. I'm addicted to bralettes. Once I usually like something I buy a million of them. Lol funny I went to VS to buy the $10 bralettes and I work a Small in the racer back ones and on the spaghetti strap I just got a medium. Small was a lol tight n I donno how tighter they will be with new boobs! Anyways, I got 3 secret cards to use.... I hope I get like $100! Lol that would be awesome. I think each card is $10 at lowest so ill take $30 off my purchase. Just sucks I can't buy bras right now. I can honestly say from the girls my size and the implant size looks like most ppl end up being 34C/32D/32DD. I think my band around my waist is so small so I'll still be 32. Cup size can be tricky since u donno what they will turn out to be when they d&f. Well I'll keep every one updated on anything that happens next. Can they just do this damn surgery so I can recover already? Lol so impatient!
Hello :)) I am just stopping by to checking on you. I love the sizes that you pic. I think that it will give you a natural beautiful results. I was debating on 350/375 or 375/400 but now after saw the size I have I could easily go with 375/400 instead of the 350/375 for more volume and more toward the D cup but I am happy with my full C and the size they are as they will get more fluff "hopefully" just need to be more patience and stop comparing myself with others. P.S. I have the same pink race back lace Bralette from VS also! Great minds think a like indeed. :) I am so excited for you please keep us all posted. xoxo
Hey! You and I are so much alike! Lol! I am research obsessed!!! I'm the lopsided girl whose review you posted in about the type of scar/ lift. Have you done a lot of research on scars for peri areolar? I feel so weird about them cutting off my nipple and then sewing it back on... Is that what they do?
They don't cut off your nipple. Periareola is around the Areola not nipple. The cut a semi circle and just lift it up or peel it back. It is not removed.

4 weeks counting down!

So here are some UGLY pre op pics of me now.... Omg never thought the symmetry would be a big deal but taking a look at it after the docs pointed it out, it's pretty severe! Oh geez. I can't wait and am anxious! I def am getting one implant bigger than the other that way they are the same size for once. :) pre op in appt in less than 2 weeks! Tho it's a month away from today the actual surgery, I feel like I'm no where near prepared. I guess u could never be prepared for something like this until it actually happens.
Your day is coming up! Best of luck girl! You seem to have it all down packed so you'll be great. Cant wait to see ur results!

Shopping!!!!!! VS OUTLET!

So today I went to the vs outlet with my bf... So happy we live so close. Same VS stuff that u can find in the regular store but juat a ton more variety for a lot cheaper. Omg this is going to be my new favorite store when I get some new boobies! They have everything n plenty of it!!! All very cheap too. Usually I'll go and buy like PINK stuff when I go but now I'll have boobs I actually can shop thru the bras! They had sooo many cute ones but I refrained from buying because I dunno what my size will be until after surgery and at the outlet all sales are final. Bummer. But I figure it will all be there after my surgery so no rush. I got some cute stuff tho. They have a huge selection of bathing suits for like $8-12. Panties for $1.99 and bralettes for $3.99. Can't beat that. I got a few stuff. My total was like $40. Bras range from $12.99-19.99 all different kinds of VS. But only bad part is you have to DIG! Lol which I don't mind.... That's just shopping to me. They had so many cute lingeries for $14.99. I found a few and was back n forth between small and medium but I figure I'd wait on that.

I also went to Marshall's just to browse and I found a super comfy jockey racer back sports bra. I got a medium. I wore my bombshell today like everyday n tried the sports bra on top and BAM!!!! Love the look! Hoping with my new boobs it will look like that! :) excited! 4 weeks from now I will have some new assets. Lol
Damn!!! I'm in love with that store, so the outlet VS is only in select states?? :(((( are they the same undies, bras, swimsuits Ect as a normal vs store? And I love the cleavage in that black bra
Thank you love! Yea unfortunately they are in only a few states. :( I guess I'm lucky to be so close to the one in Florida. It's literally a 5 min drive for me. In my backyard basically. Only bad thing besides the digging is the crowd, tons of ppl tourist in and out. But the stuff is awesome! And yes it's the same stuff as the normal vs store but it's not the very latest versions, which I don't care they're still new. I found a few bombshell there but I'm not buying anymore regulate wired bra until after surgery. I'm guessing it's when the regular store have over stocked stuff or out of date stuff from all over and they bring it to one location to sell. I love it. Def know where I'm going to buy my new bras. $12.99 for like $60 bra can't beat that!!!! Lol I highly recommend if I ever visit Florida! :)
Are you talking about the palm beach outlets that just opened? I've been there almost every weekend since they opened. My first job was actually at the palm beach mall. Or is there one in sawgrass. There's a maidenform at the pb outlets which has a great selection of bras. Not the sexy colorful ones like vs but more everyday wear and for under a nice dress. They have lots of shape wear and wireless bras

Hahaha

Can someone tell me where my boobs went? I feel so incomplete without my bombshell bra. Lol omg this is me with just the sports bra I bought yesterday without a bombshell underneath it! My boobs disappeared! Huge difference lol
I wish we had a vs outlet! Your boobs are gonna look do good n you got that young body ;( im gonna be 35 lol my early gift boobs!
Girl please! I can only wish to have your body when I'm that age! And age is just a number. If I was aged on how old I act, I'd be 70! Lol I'm like a 70 yr old stuck in a 24 year old body. Lol I sleep all the time. Lol I haven't been out clubbing or partying since New Years and before that... God I can't even remember! Lol I think every major city should have a VS outlet! It's amazing! I'll keep everyone posted, pre op in a week!!!!! Ahhh!
Thank you! Yea I gotta be at the gym all the time for this but not working out for 5 weeks is killing me! Ugh, I've has my share of clubbing & partying but then days are over! Actually im taking my girls out tonight (boobs) ;) live it up have fun you only live once

Bad tan lines!!!!!

Hahaha just wanted to share. I've been laying out and getting some sun lately since the weather here in Florida has been pretty much 85 degrees. Basically it's summer for us. But I guess I made the mistake of wearing a bandeau top now I have these awful tan lines. Even on my BUTT! Lol when I wear a thong it looks ridiculous! I just thought its funny... Hahaha I hope my bf doesn't mind. For the first time I showed him a pic of my boobs n how uneven they are and he was like why is your nipple so big and brown?!? Omg I was mortified!!!!!! Lol that's why I don't let anyone see me naked! I'm just so embarrassed. :( anyways! Pre op is a week from tmrw!!!!!! Ahhhh it's coming up fast! I can remember like yesterday when I was just researching and setting up my consultations. Now time is ticking away. I honestly hope recovery will be this quick lol
Lmao at the Booty pics! Those tan lines are pretty funny! I never really have that issue hahah
In human nature we always want what we don't have... No boobs to boobs. Skinny ppl want more meat, meaty ppl want to be skinny, curly hair to straight or straight to curly. And of course me, I'm all of the above. Lol I want to be skinnier and darker. Lol and the funny thing is my hair is naturally straight n I curl it a lot too. Hahaha
Hahah that is soo true!! It's funny because I'm everything that you want ... I'm skinny Curley headed and dark! Ahah if only we could trade.. I wanna be thicker. I just want some more hips and boobs haha!

Ladies… It's kicking in!!!!

So i was just thinking… and I am 1 week from pre op appt and just a tad more than 3 weeks away from my BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This friday will mark 3 weeks! Honestly time is flying… I remember seriously considering a BA in January where I actually acted on it! And setting my consultations in February. I've been having this thought in my head since i was 18 and seeing all the girls around me change and I stay the same, the thought came and went…. now I'll be 25 this summer. I think it's time me as the "caterpillar" i am ready to bloom into a beautiful butterfly. I def think it will boost my confidence. I'm always known as the shy, quiet reserve girl to everyone… I feel underestimated all the time. At my job, I was in a 2 week training program with 25 trainees. I was the most quiet and never participated. My trainers thought I wouldn't do too well in the line of business i'm in, but I became one of the top performers and have won 6 awards for my performance in the last year. I've always been basically invisible when i was younger. I find it funny, once i matured in my looks changed then some ppl started facing my way. Lol Just shows how shallow people are. Ppl from my middle school and high school have started hitting me up on Facebook but when we were actually in school together, rarely spoke to me. HAH. This BA is personally for me but also of course for my bf, hopefully it will boost our sex life… we haven't been real active just because i'm so ashamed of my body. Poor him, he puts up with me and still loves me. Lol I feel like this BA is also like revenge to everyone who never even gave me a 2nd look or time of day. Now it's like hahaha can't have me now!!! When I was younger, I had friends and all but i was never the center of attention or popular in school, just when I hit my 20s i began to step out my shell. I started finding myself and still finding myself. It's about growing up slowly. Now ppl can start seeing me as a woman and not as a girl. :) Thank you for all your support!
you're not fat so stop! I just my BA 7 days ago and got 300cc put in. It definietly boosted my self esteem! I'm also only like 5'1!
That was a truly touching post !!! Shine bright girl " although I already think your a beautiful "women" btw stop calling yourself fat/chubby >_< You have an amazing bod- it's only going to be enhanced with your new additions =] xoxo
Thanks babes! I didn't always feel beautiful. Now i'm starting too and I think I will really feel beautiful when I get these new boobs. :)

So late night thought…. :)

So Lovely Ladies, i called the office today to see where i should get the surgical bra… I was mistaken, my office does provide it BUT not included in my surgery quote. It's like $38 that I pay at pre op with my balance and they hold it for you until your surgery that way you don't forget. I asked if I could retry on some sizes to make sure for sure which size i want. I am set on 375/400 mod plus mentor. I feel like I want the roundness but don't need projected too much since I have a good amount of breast tissue that will be over it along with the muscle. What I'm most afraid about is the incision thru my nipples. AHHHH! That is like my super sensitive spot, to imagine my PS cutting it to insert the implant gives me chills. I will be getting all my prescriptions and everything… I'm afraid of getting cold feet. Can anyone please slap me or knock some sense into me now?! I feel like I'm so ready BUT NOT ready for this…. what if I just call off the whole thing?…. I just need to grow some balls and do it, i'm already committed and put down the deposit and have my money all ready… I'm looking at the big picture, i'll be so much more happy.

So just to throw it out there, I was having a late night thought that I wanted to share with anyone who cares. It's personal and off topic to boobies. So me and my BF have been together for 4 years, of course it's not easy. We have some moments we were on the rocks and ended up taking a break for a few months. 4 years def takes a toll on the relationship and each other because you are changing and growing into who you want to be. Well in the mean time on our break, I had met another guy, I wouldn't say I dated him because he knew I just got out of a long relationship. But we bonded instantly and there was a lot of chemistry. Wasn't a typical guy you meet and just have to act all shy and pretty around. We clicked because we were so down to earth. But long story short, he had hurt me with his bad habits- trust was a big thing for me, and no matter what, from what I saw I couldn't trust him. We argued a lot too because of it…. I remember one time we went out to eat and we sat at the bar, he was on his phone texting another female right next to me, I clearly could see her picture, how disrespected I feel. He always kept like 5 females on the back burner for back ups and I wasn't with that. Well I had enough and we eventually stopped talking for a while and one day he hit me back up… he ended up getting in a relationship with this GORGEOUS girl, she is the type always doing photo shoots and she worked as like a bottle girl at some night club. You can imagine, perfect, pretty face, banging body (fake tho from the ass to boobs but I don't have much room to speak because I will join the boobs club in 3 weeks LOL). Well they broke up after a few months… he came running back. He said she wasn't all that, just a pretty face, but no good conversation and nothing new to bring to the table. Well seeing her and what she looked like, omg she was sooo pretty. It kinda made me feel worthless… I felt like I wasn't good enough even tho i felt like my personality is a killer and I'm like the most laid back chick ever. I just felt more insecure about myself, i was questioning myself, like what is wrong with me? My body, my face, my looks…. what was it?…. I didn't feel pretty or beautiful at all, like i said in my last post, i'm pretty much invisible to most ppl… well looking back, I just wanted to share with everyone, my lesson learned the hard way: Don't ever let a man or another person/ friend/ family make you feel like your WORTHLESS. We're all worth something, tho we may not be the prettiest or have the perfect smile, I know for damn sure, everyone deserves to be happy and respected. I just thought how I was in such a negative place in my life feeling depressed and down because I felt like I wasn't good enough with my looks… I snapped out of it once i realize i deserve better.

Of course i'm not getting boobs because of that a** hole, I wanted them before I met him. Just never had it done when I knew him, now guess my bf will enjoy them all to himself, he deserves it for putting up with me. Lol Well i'm completely done with the other guy, eventually me and my bf got back together and been happy since… he treats me with respect and the way i should be treated. Each one of us deserves respect. There is always someone whether it's a companion or even family that will show you your worth. I know this site is mainly about females a bit insecure about parts of their body they wish to change, well go on then, do what you gotta do to be happy! You deserve it! We deserve it! :) honestly without all you ladies positive comments and post, i'd probably wouldn't be doing a BA, the thought would still be roaming around in my mind instead of actually counting down the days until my BA. Lol THANKS for the support!
Omg I totally felt that way about being worthless and what not. And Im like still trying to find happiness within myself without the influence of a guy but it's hard. Right now I'm trying to break up with my bf of 1.5yrs but it's hard to realize I may be alone. Idk if I can be happy. Anyway I'm glad you found happiness in your relationship. And boobs will come soon enough!
Yea girl I'm on the Same boat. My bf and I are awesome together.... But it's not the same as we started 4 years ago, we've changed into different ppl. Almost grew into friends than bf/gf. I still have plenty of love n care for him but we're still missing a lot of pieces in our relationship. I'm scared of being alone too. I have never really been alone. I just want to by happy with myself so I don't have to look for happiness within someone else.
Wow! I just ended a similar situation. Yeeeah people who make you question who you are aren't good for us. We don't need them. I just love how strong your life's occurrences have made you! Stay positive! Revenge is a dish best served Cold! & you moving on & becoming happy, was that Revenge! Now the Boobs are just that last final kick to the Ass! Get it girl!!! :)))

Only 3 more weeks!!!!

Here are some more pre op pics in a XS bikini top! I can't wait to fill it out and have some nice tatas! Sooooo close yet so far away. Heading back to Miami this Sunday for my pre op appointment on Monday morning! :)
I responded thru pm as to not fill up ur comments section haha
Sweetie I totally get how you feel. Long term relationships take work! It's not always going to feel like it did when you first started dating someone. When the honeymoon phase is over and the rush dissipates - that's when the REAL relationship begins. It's totally normal to feel more like friends, because that person becomes your confidant, you're other half and you get comfortable with them. You just have to invest work into the relationship and find new ways to feel excitement and passion. We all change over the years, that's life but it doesn't mean you break up and find someone new because eventually with that person, the same thing will happen. You just have to decide if your bf is the one you want to make it work with! Good luck and I can't wait to see how your BA turns out! :)
Oh and I forgot to say, it IS important to feel happy with yourself first and foremost, I myself am trying to work on that and it's hard but it's a work in progress.

I can't stop laughing! I made it worse!

Hahhaha omg! So my bad tan lines from my bandeau... I decided to get rid of it and try to tan the middle that way it doesn't look like a rectangle square of white on my boobs... So I wore a triangle top to the pool... Big mistake. I made me tan lines even worse! Hahaha my tan is so uneven now! And the worst part when I called the PS they said at my pre op tmrw I will be having my before pictures taken! Oh great! My boobs are discolored. I'm going to be so embarrassed tomorrow when my plastic surgeon is like what the heck happened! Lol here are some pics. Also including some pictures of me in regular day clothing with my of course, bombshell miracle bra I can't live without! Soon enough I will know what it's like to wear a regular non padded bra! You can see how much more round n full they are in a loose top. I sooo cannot wait to have some nice tatas! Blood work and finalizing sizes tmrw at my pre op and getting my prescriptions. Waiting until my sister gets off work to head down to Miami. :) wish me luck ladies! It's happening....
Wow can't wait to see how they turn out!
good luck on your jorney I am going through the same hysterical phases that you are lol ..i want 400 but think might be too much but than i look at 375 on some people looks too small...I kinda have your shape boobs now so Id love to see your results..wanted to get my surgery this summer but seems i need to do some more research on my doctor...sigh
Thank you! And yes make sure you do extensive research on the doc you want… i would never choose a doc i was not comfortable with. Thank god I connected instantly with my doc and I knew he was the one. He is listed as one of the top 20 plastic surgeons in south florida.I was eyeballing him for over 6 months but never had the guts to actually set up a consultation because i felt like that meant i would be committed. Lol Which i'm glad I am. :) I'll keep you posted.

Pre Op DONE. What a nightmare.

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you guys know how the pre op went!

First off.. I still love my doctor regardless of what i went thru. Lol well I was rushing my head off the whole day because I had to rush to the bank to deposit the last of my balance to make the final payment when i go into the pre op appt. I had to work as well. So I woke up and worked for 2 hrs, rushed out the door and went to the bank- there was like 6 ppl in front of me. Ugh what luck. I was freakin out because i had to rush to the other side of town in like 20 mins and my GPS said it would take 25 mins. Luckily I made it, only 3 mins late. They had me wait maybe a few mins before taking me back- had me fill out a lot of paper work. The the nurse came in and took my pictures, run over the procedure/size/medication/ prepping me before before hand. What foods to avoid. Showering and all that good stuff…. THEN it came to the anticipated blood test! I HATE needles and blood. Ugh i get so queazy when it comes to that. My worst fear was that she would have to poke me multiple times to get the blood… well my fear became reality. She poked my right arm and not enough blood came out. She had to poke me again. Missed the vein. Then poked me again and had to wiggle the needle once it was inside me. STILL NOTHING! UGHHH OWWWW! I'm such a baby. She was like i give up and we need to do the other arm. Finally she got it on the 4th try! She got the blood she needed. OWWW. Now my arm is bruised up. Ugh i hate giving blood. But anyways I got all the prescriptions and i even bought the special soap to use before surgery and I also bought anti bruising pills because i know i bruise so easily i don't want to come out with black and blue boobs. Lol Anyways Im glad i drove back to miami for the prep, so informative and helpful in preparing. They said since i'm from out of town i could just do the blood work at a clinic/lab/doc office. But i wanted to know what i needed to do in detail and have my questions all answered. So to go into the procedure…. They will call me thursday and let me know the time to be in on Friday May 2nd the day of my surgery. It should be anywhere from 7am-noon. Then saturday I have to go back in because they are sending me in bandage wraps not a surgical bra. When i come in saturday, I will get the bra and have the bandage taken off. Saturday the office is closed, but the told me someone will be at the office for sure. WHICH I LOVE. Someone is going out of their way on the weekend for me. Aww. Probably not just me, but anyone who has surgery on Fridays because Dr Messa usually does not do procedures on friday. He was nice to pencil me in or i'd have to wait until end of May/june when his next opening is. Then i'll come back on Monday and see him before i go back home.

He told me to find a bunch of pics of the look I want…. I'm scared/excited/nervous…. hoping not to get cold feet and call off the whole thing. AHHHH! Paid in full and counting down. Now it's time for me to get my list together of things i need to prepare myself. :) Any suggestions of things i need, let me know….

The look I'm going for! Wish pics!

Here are some pics of the type of boobies I want. I like them round/ full and natural slope and sag. I don't need them super perky or round at the top. If I want that look I will just wear different kinds of bras to give it the extra "umph." These wish pics are from different real selfers profiles, hope you don't mind if u see ur pics on here! It's a compliment! :) Let me know what u guys think.
I like the round full look too
Me too. That's why I'm going with mod plus profile instead of HP or UHP. Those are projected more in height making it more of a round look. I don't need the roundness at the top, I want the natural sag/slop and more round at the bottom n sides. If I want a BAM look I'll just switch it up n wear different bras that give me that look. :) good Luck girl ur time will come soon.
Also I want to add I'm a 34-D in VS bras...and your wish pics also look like small D's

I feel nervous and anxiety!

Hey ladies, I know my post are so annoying because I write about basically nothing lol but I feel so at ease when I write it out.... I'm hoping that my journey can benefit any girls/women/ ladies with their own BA. I know by reading many other ladies post it has helped me significantly. I have a small handful of girls I know in my life that have had a BA. None of them talk about it openly tho. So it's great it have this site so we can all be open about our experience and journey together. Some ppl are still not understanding why I'm doing to this. A lot of ppl's reaction is "I still can't believe your going thru with this"... Well believe it! I'm not letting everyone's negative opinion affect me anymore. I had a meeting with my manager today n she suggested that I can stay home the whole week after surgery to recover. Since my surgery is Friday I have the weekend n Monday and Tuesday to recover. That will be 5 days. Then Wednesday-Friday I will be working but I'm able to work from home. The joy of my job. All I need is my laptop and internet. Then I'll have Saturday- Sunday to relax n recover more. So it's a total of about 10 days from May 2nd-12th that I won't be in the office so it should give enough time to get back to normal. It's going to feel like I'm going to be a new woman! Im getting my hair done this weekend too, more blonde. :) summer hair. Yay!

So of course I decided the perfect timing to work out again is 2 weeks before surgery. lol i make no sense sometimes. I still feel a bit chunky. I wanna keep my shape but without the fat. I wish I had like killer abs n a nice junk. lol I have all this flab and rolls n muffin tops over my pants. Ugh. Lol They told me so not work out my arms from now until surgery I guess that way my muscles are normal n not sore or torn. I have to stop working out all together 2 days before surgery. I'm so anxious. I dropped off my prescriptions today too. I'll get them tomorrow after work. It's coming together! 15 days!!!!!!!!! Ahh!

So if anyone is curious, I just wanted to share my nationality.... I'm 100% ASIAN. An Asian female natural figure is very petite and flat. So my figure is a lil different from the average Asian female. I guess I'm a lil lucky. Usually they are all small and flat front to back n super skinny. Some reason I didn't end up u like the stereotype. I have curves and meat on my bones n chubby thighs. Lol I am still short tho explains 4"11. lol but it's probably because I was born in America. I eat different than I would if I was born in Asia. I get asked if I'm mixed with Spanish/white all the time. Lol
Girl you look great! Dont see no body issues lol. Your gonna look even more banging once you get your boobies. Curvess for dayss!
Aww thanks. Wouldn't hurt to for me lose like 10 lbs tho.
Just want to say I looked at your nudie pics before I even read your page, lol......but girl your body is bangin'! You talk about having weight issues but those hips and little waist are gorgeous!! That's all I have to say about that! lol:)

2 weeks! Am I ready or not?!! Getting cold feet?

So i'm exactly 2 weeks from my BA. AHHHH. I can't believe it, time flies and i hope it flies by for the recovery period. Im scaring myself reading all these post about getting sick and in pain… I know to expect soreness and tightness the first week or so. Some ladies are back to normal within a few days and can function, others take longer. I see some say that they can shower themselves after the surgery, others can't even hold fork. I wonder what I'm going to be like. Hmmm…. Anyways… I'm preparing the best I can. Trying to stay relax and taking care of my body. I started taking the vitamin C/ multivitamin. I have to stay committed and take it every day until my BA. I kind of been stressing about getting cold feet… and just calling and canceling the whole thing…. I'd lose my deposit but i'd get back a majority of it, unless i cancel the day before, then its nonrefundable. But then I think again how badly i've been wanting this and how happy i will be afterwards. Beauty is pain right???? I already paid my balance in full. I feel like if i flake out and cancel i'm going to end up regretting not going thru with it.

Anyways…. I went to walmart and bought all the stuff i need and picked up my prescriptions. I need ice packs and I'm going to buy tons of gatorade. Here are some pics again…. nothing exciting, just posting of the "IDEAL LOOK" that i want. i hope Dr Messa will understand what i want. ALL implants are beautiful from low profile to ultra high profile. However, everyone has their own opinion about what type of look and implant they want. Personal for me, I love the round natural look but not at the top of breast. I rather have them more round than projected. I DO NOT mean to offend anyone who has this look. This is just me and how i would like mine. Some girls like the really fake look, others like natural, and others like it where it's not even noticeable. Anyways… as mention, probably like many of us wear bombshell that add 2 cup size, i wear mine EVERYDAY I cannot live without it and that is the look i want, but i want them to be my own and not the bra. :) I have friends and coworkers that are excited to see them afterwards and i told them, it probably won't be a difference because it will be the same size I am not, i just can wear a regular nonpadded bra and not a bombshell. :)

Oh yea, I also wanted to say… I think i'm about to get my period. WHICH I HOPE SO. i do not want to get it on my BA or in recovery. Lol I started breaking out a lil and my TITS GOT NATURALLY BIGGER. I think my boobs know and sense something like in their near future there are going to be some BIG changes. Lol They usually get sore, but this time it's not. But i notice they are like more round n a tad swollen so i figure its almost that time of the month- i hope i get it soon or next week and not the week after. I'll also post some pics of the look that i DO NOT want…. Again, i'm not trying to offend anyone and i love the UHP look on some girls but it's not for me. My preference. :) some wish pics from fellow real self members!

The look I DO NOT want!!!!

Hey guys these are some implants I hope and pray not to look like!!!!! God I'm praying and praying! U just donno until u come out on the other side. lol please do not be offended if you like this look. This isn't for me.
I agree with your pics that you do not want. I got HP's but I think the difference is those other pics are not proportinal to the girls body. I am 4 days post op and other then this stupid cold recovery hasn't been bad. the most annoying thing for me is my nipples feel like they have a sunburn. Good luck! can't wait to see your results :)
P.S... I am SO jealous of your VS outlet store.. we finally got a couple regular VS stores in Vancouver but prices are way higher. And ordering online is brutal because they charge you a fortune for shipping and duty!!
Yea i think they need to open more outlet stores. there's only like 3-5 in the whole nation. It's super cheap and same stuff in the regular stores, if not more!!!!! I'll be posting plenty of pics once i get them done. I am hoping for a 34C/ 32D/ 32DD… i do not mind as long as they look good braless! :)

Getting anxious! Help ladies!

So I can finally say….. "MY BA SURGERY IS NEXT FREAKIN WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow! Can you believe it?… Time never stops thats for sure… Next Friday I will be a new woman! I also got my hair done too this past weekend. It's super blonde, I usually have like dark with blonde highlights but i feel like for me to be a new woman, I kinda wanted to change up my look for a "new me!" It kind of bothered me today, i went into work today and someone came up to me and said did i dye my hair because of my boobs???… and he said it looked like i'm going for the "SOUTH BEACH" look…. which i am not. I am conservative, i wear typical florida attire- shorts/tank tops year round. And at work i dress professional. I hate how ppl these boobs are changing me as a person. NO! it's boosting my own confidence so i'm happy with myself. I am not doing this for anyone but me. I'm not trying to be someone i'm not. This will not change my personality. If anything, it will make me a happier person.

Anyways…. this weekend i need to get my house all cleaned- tho i won't be staying here. But when i come back from miami i want to come home to a clean home. I also need to get any last min things for post op. Trying my hardest to calm down and relax. I think once next week hits, i'm going to be super anxious and nervous and stressed. I just want to fast forward.

Also, In my last post, i mention my boobs getting sore and big- period is coming. better happen this week!!! I refuse to have mother nature give me my period when i'm having surgery or in recovery! UGH. I feel minor cramps now and i can't take any midol or anything right now, only tylenol.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything on my list:
Post op bra
1 cotton front clasp bra/ 1 front zip bra
fiber pills
Prescriptions
neck pillow
gatorade/ gingerale/ lots of water
soup/ crackers
cocoa butter lotion
dry shampoo
zantac (doc recommend to take it the night before for acid)
vitamin C/ multivitamin
Tylenol Extra strength
Ice packs

I'm not sure about scar cream yet- since i'll be seeing my the day after surgery and the following monday (i'll be 3 days post op) I figure i'll ask him then. I'll keep everyone posted.
So excited for you!!! How big did you decide to go?? You look about the same size as me preop and mine get big like yours with pms, lol. I just want to say....mine feel huge!! I am so happy I didn't go any bigger than what my doctor reccomended-I'm a D and thought I'd be a C, lol! You are getting mod plus, so that will make a difference....I just wanted to warn you because you already have a lot of breast tissue it is soooo different then starting with a completely flat chest....350, 375, 400 would have been massive on me! Haha!
Ahhh! Girl don't confuse me anymore! Lol in the beginning I wanted like 350cc then more I kept looking I starting wanting 375/400cc... I'm fearful they will be too big. The bigger they are the heavier they are n more likely to sag. I do not want to be "top heavy" but I want it noticeable big enough. Also scared of boob greed! Idk idk idk. Maybe I may do 350/375. I heard 25cc is not a huge difference. I'll be happy to be a 32c/32d. My cousin got bullied for having big fake boobs n she worked in a hospital n everyone kept teasing her. She wish she went smaller. I don't want it to make me self conscience than I already am about them. The horror stories of ladies wanting them out n having a natural flat breast again scares me! :( help.
I meant 34C which I believe is the sister size of a 32D. Lol

Counting down!

So just wanted to add some pics of the volume that I have now. I feel like my boobs are a bit swollen so they are bigger than they usually are. But I def have a a good handful of breast tissue so now I'm indecisive of the size- 350/375 or 375/400. It's so nerve wrecking that you want to wake up looking like what you expected.
Sorry babe!! Don't want to confuse you more, only want to give you the other end of the spectrum as most woman on here seem to want really big boobs! It is just very different when you compare with really small chested woman.....well, you really can't compare at all actually! Mine are the equivalent of getting 500cc's IF I was flat chested to start with. I personally always liked small boobs, I just wanted to be a nice shape more than anything! I'm sure you will look amazing regardless what size you choose! I only wanted to give you my perspective:)
My God given size was a 34-A cup &I was told I would look good in the 300-400 range by 3 surgeons but could even go a little larger than 400 if I wanted since I'm 5'5. I started out wanting 350 cc's from all the pics I researched, then my husband convinced me to go at least to 375, then right b4 surgery I started to get worried about being too small so on the day of my surgery I told him to go as big as he could to make me a "full C whether it be 375 or 400...you know what looks best doctor...but without making me look like my skin is streched out". So he ended up giving me 380cc silicone (Sientra round smooth)...after surgery I thought how much I was glad I went a little bigger & I LOVED the size...aftter the swelling & dropping happened I look very natural BUT lately (past 2 weeks) I feel like the swelling went down so much that I went from a Full C/small D to now a middle C. Maybe it is my mind playing tricks on me but I kinda wish I would've just been bold & asked for the 400-425 range :/ The only positive thing is that I won't be a sagger later on in life & when I need to replace them I can just go a little bigger. Just a little bummed.

Forgot To add!!!!!

I wanted to post pics of a full areola donut lift mastopexy which is the surgery I'm getting on my right side along with my BA. LabellaNewBoobs brought something to my attention. My natural beast shape are tuberous and pointed and she mentioned that having implants will just enhance what you have. I'm hoping for a more round n fuller look than just enlarge pointed boobs because then I'll still be self conscious to be braless. My bombshell is like my security blanket. Lol these pic are very close to what I am now pre op so hopefully I'll have the round look post op. :)
Were getting closer and closer!!
Ahhh good luck girl! Ur a few days! And I'll be one week this Friday! Are you nervous!? I'm actually pretty calm which kinda scares me because I'm not sure it's normal. Hah I've been keeping myself busy n distracted so I haven't thought much about it. lol I'm sure next week I'm going to be so nervous n stressed out. Lol ahhhh! And I haven't finalized my size yet. My doc said bring the exact look pic I want on the day of the surgery! I was aiming for 375/400cc but now I see how much breast tissue I have now n it may be too big. I'm debating to go smaller but I def don't wanna regret it and get boob greed after. Ahhh! Help! Lol
That's actually explaining my point even further.....if you don't have a lot of breast tissue to start with your in a whole different ball game then others that do have a lot to start with. Me getting 300 cc's is almost the same as you getting 500 cc's all to do with starting breast tissue. I just find too many people compare size ideas (including me at first!) with others that are starting out with completely different sizes yet assuming their outcome will be similar. As for your comment, be happy, yours are gorgeous! And you are totally right-they will STILL be gorgeous after a few years with no sag;)

Numbers!!!!!!!!!! 375/350 or 400/375cc?????????

So i'm kinda thinking about going back with 375/350cc now. :( Scared that 400/375cc may just make too top heavy. BUT i keep thinking that 25cc won't make a difference, i read it's equivalent about 2 tablespoons… There's nothing worst than waking up and being disappointed that you see them and they aren't as big as you wished. But at the same time in the long run, bigger- more likely to stretch marks, more sagging, more complications. UGH who knows. I have a good amount of tissue right now so i keep comparing myself to girls who either didn't have much before getting a BA. It's the wrong thing to do. I'm just hoping me and my doc can connect and he can invasion what I'm expecting. A lot of his work looks very natural, so I'm not in question about that, I'm in question about how BIG of a natural look i'm going for.

I'm 1 week pre op. Next Friday i will be a new woman! I'm so ready to get this over with! i'm tired of talking about it, i just want to get it done and start recovering and experience all the changes! I'm thinking my pain tolerance is kinda up there, but i've never been put in a lot of pain before for an extensive period of time. I only had like piercings/ no tattoos/ car accidents/ tooth pulled… those are the only pain i can think of that i've experience. All i gotta focus on is having a strong mind set to make it thru. I'm hoping it will be a breeze, but knowing my drama queen self i will feel like death. lol

So plan is my bf will come with me to Miami after work thursday. We should be arriving late since both work until 5pm. May make it there around midnight, and have maybe 6 hrs of sleep if we're lucky. I won't know the exact time of surgery until my doc calls the day before. I guess it's because they wanna see if there will be any cancelations and all that. But i know it's anywhere from 7am-Noon. I'm actually pretty calm right now about it, and i hope i stay this way for the next week, but i think once monday hits i will be suffering from more anxiety. :( i just know myself. HELP LADIES! I think i pretty got much all the essentials i need- i'm going to stock up a lil more on gatorade/ ginger ale and soup- but worst comes to worst my bf or family can run out to get the stuff i need when I'm there. I'm a side sleeper so I'm def not looking forward to sleeping on my back at an angle- basically in a sit up position. Wish me luck. Still no period too- but it will be coming hopefully next day or so- mother nature is killing me with these pre pms cramps. Lol I get short periods but painful ones- last about 4 days so better be here in the next day or so so that way it's over in time for surgery.
Whatever size you end up getting, you're going to look stunning because you have a great body shape to start off with! You could totally pull off the big, big boobs because of your curvy hips, but if you went more conservative it would be an improvement from your boobs today. Super jealous of your curves, btw. Would you be more upset if you end up too big or too small? The nurse asked me that at my pre-op to help me choose a size. If your ps has good results, I'm sure he'll have an opinion on which size you should get based on your boob goal. As far as pain, it'll be painful/uncomfortable at times for sure, but you'll get through it. And if you plan on having babies someday, milk boobs will be a walk in the park for you - feels a lot like post-BA :) Oh, sweetie, so excited for you!!!
Aww thank you so much for the compliment. To answer you question- I don't think i will be as upset if they are bigger versus waking up and they are way smaller than i expected. I wish it was as easy as waking up and seeing exactly what u wanted. Lol Of course it doesn't work like that. It takes time for changes and d&f of the boobs. I see some girls boobs and sometimes it doesn't even look much of a change and that's why I'm paying all this money because i want my boobs to be BIGGER not slightly a tad bigger. My doc said since my natural boobs are a tad saggy that the implant will not be high up to my collar bone. Lol Thank god, but i guess we'll see…. I'll keep you posted. frankenboobs/ morning boob/ capsular contracture/ hematoma all scare me. Thank you for keeping me positive. My BF is excited because he wants to show me how much of a good care taker he is. Hahaha i thought he would be more excited about me getting bigger boobs... not his nursing skills.
I've seen a few women say it feels like when your milk is coming in. Lucky for me I had and am still having a super ways recovery. When I was breastfeeding though it was probably the most painful thing I've endured (aside from migraines I get but that's a different area so different pain). They would get hard as a rock, give me headaches, feel like they're gonna pop, throb and sharp shooting pains. (All referring to engorgement) it totally sucked.

5 days my ladies!!!!

So my period is here!!!!! YAY never been so happy to get my monthly cycle! Hahaha. I've been feeling pre-pms cramps and minor head aches and breaking out which are usual signs that my period is approaching. I was hoping not to have it anywhere near my surgery which is on FRIDAY! Did i just really say that?!?! FRIDAY!

Anyways usually my periods are AWFUL- heavy cramping and painful but short lived- it should be bye bye by tuesday and wednesday the latest. I usually take midol or pamprin but my doc said that thins out my blood so no. Isn't it so crazy how hormones change your body like crazy? Look how big my boobies got… They swell up. I'm posting a pic of me with my least padded bra 34A from VS- it's still very padded but not as padded as a bombshell bra since that's like double padded. But my boobs look great… sad that they will shrink in a few days when my period is gone. Sometimes i look at them and i'm like "NO BACK OUT NOW, MY BOOBS ARE FINE AND BIGGER THAN SOME GIRLS SO BE HAPPY!" But then… I look at myself in a bathing suit or braless and i'm like "I WANT TO DO THIS!" hahaha I'm playing with my own head.

Im enjoying my last free mobile weekend and relaxing- next weekend i will be immobile and a NEW WOMAN! So i went and laid out today by the pool to get some more color- here in Florida it is HOT- today was like 88 degrees. Felt amazing out. BUT… i realize when i was at the pool, i'm fine laying out and in the water, but i'm not comfortable walking around- i really don't want people seeing my body. I'm still very self conscious and insecure of my boobs, my legs, and stomach. I know some may think i'm crazy and weird, but i just see myself different. Very chunky and sometimes i even think my body proportion is DEFORMED. My upper half looks like it doesn't belong with my lower half. Until about 6 months ago, i was actually starting to accept my body. No one has ever made me feel very comfortable in my own body where i had the confidence to walk around the house naked or wear certain clothing. Not my bf, not my family. I always hear "Your nipples are too big…. you have cellulite… your thighs are huge…. you have manly arms…. back fat…. love handles… muffin tops…" All this has haunt me. I always feel like everyone is judging me when they look at my body. So i was in the pool today and I waited like 30 mins before getting out because i didn't want anyone to look at me. I kept looking around to see if everyone was busy before i got up and speed walk over to my towel. I'm weird i know. :( Anyways… can't wait for this… Ready to have some chest curves to add to my body. I'm trying to be as relax as possible and do some last min shopping for things i need. Picking out my clothes and starting to pack. I work Mon- Thurs and thursday i'm getting out early. I still haven't figured out size yet… i think the more i am fixated on it, it makes me stress out. So anyways- whatever the doc picks I will be happy with. I'm just scared for the pain and scared to wake up and see something i don't want to see. Anyways…. I will post any changes closer to my surgery. 5 DAYS! Thank you everyone for being so supportive thru out my crazy journey, getting so close.
If it makes you feel any better I plan on doing the same thing - after I get my boobies (and lipo...) I plan to also do new hairstyle and whiten my teeth. And go shopping for a new wardrobe courtesy of my visa charge card. Why not look our best right? You do what you do for you!!! Coworkers are temporary but boobs are forever ;)
Excited for you that it's so soon and sorry to hear that people make comments at you like that. You're not weird- that would make anyone feel bad. I hope that this surgery is the thinning of a positive change in your life and you start surrounding yourself with people who appreciate your beauty and make you feel good, because that's what you deserve! :)
The beginning* not the thinning. Auto correct on my phone! Lol

Painful cramps :(

So I end up breaking down and take Tylenol. I was trying so hard to be drug free for the remainder of my pre op. I'm not able to take midol or pamprin for my period and as mention my periods are very painful! To the point where I vomit and have unbearable cramps. Usually occurs within the first 24 of starting my period then after that it's a breeze. Well tonight I have very bad cramps n I was so uncomfortable n started crying to my bf. he gave me 2 Tylenol and I fell asleep for 3 hrs n woke up feeling so much better. Thank god. A lot of ppl wonder why don't I do birth control to regulate it and honestly I'm like against it. As crazy as it sounds I want to be my body to be as natural as possible even tho I'm getting implants. Hah! But I mean in that area- I plan on having kids one day and I think it's very normal for a woman to have 12 periods a year so I will take it. I have a cousin who was on birth control for years and now off and having a hard time conceiving. Her and her husband want a baby so bad but no luck. That traumatized me so I just stay clear of birth control and stick to the good old condom protection. I don't have sex much anyways. Can you believe I'm 24 and only had sex with 4 guys my whole life? Everyone I know seems to double or triple my number lol i don't plan on sleeping with anymore becuz I'm with my bf now. Unless we break up, but then I doubt I'd go crazy. Lol I made it thru college not sleeping around n I still don't now. Every guy I've been with has been my exes or bf. I just have respect for myself not to give myself up to ppl who don't deserve me. :)
Lasts week was my period week as well! I also got the Mirena IUD Birth control back in January so ever since I've had pretty bad cramps! I did not take anything! It was hard ... Lol luckily this week it's almost gone... Very minor spotting! Happy about that lol
Haha twinning!!!! I started spotting and getting light! Hope it will go bye bye by Thursday. The worst part of my period is over n done with. Lol thank god! My boobs are shrinking. I was scared they would be swollen still when I have my surgery n they would lopsided when they shrink back lol
Hahaha omg! I would be afraid of that as well! Omg, those stretch marks probably were because I was on my period and mine were swollen haha! Super twinning! That's kinda crazy. Lol

Wednesday… Thursday… Fri… I mean BOOBIES! May 2nd!

Pretty calm again, when i think about it i get anxiety so i kinda try to keep myself busy and calm. Tomorrow and Thursday I start taking the bruising medication to prevent it (I do bruise super easy- still got 2 big bruise marks from blood work at pre op 2 weeks ago). Thursday night I will shower with hibiclens soap that the doc gave me, then friday morning shower again with it too before surgery as well as my first shower post op. Still not sure of the exact time of the surgery yet.

So today is April 29th and I had one VS reward card left and i was telling my friend at work how i'm going to stop by the mall after work to pick out something… She ends up having one of her own and gave it to me because she wasn't going to use it. So i went and bought 2 wire free bras and got $20 off. So each bra was technically $15. Super comfy. i know that i should wait on bras… but i assume i will be safe with a 34C sister size of 32D. But if anything I have the receipt and can return if needed or exchange. So i was browsing the store and was looking at 32D and 32DD and even some 34C…. i started getting kind of scared. Lol I was like these are all HUGE cup sizes. WTF!?!? I'm kind of taken back because i don't want to be THAT big. But then again i was like wow girls wear these and it doesn't even look at big. IDK… just a thought. I even tried on the bras and I can fit them now, still partially empty in the cups. You can see come extra space that needs to be filled. Ahhh getting closer and closer. Let's just get this over with. I hate the feeling of suspense and anticipation. Lol i feel pretty prepared. What I need to really prepare is my mind. Strong mind = strong body. :)
Hi Beauty! I was looking a little through your profile. I'm so happy I found someone who is going under the same day as me. May 2nd!!!! Yayyy!!!! Good luck! :)

Pics from today...

Ahhh getting closer and closer.
ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!! How excited are you!??!?
I'm more nervous than excited! I donno why! I'm just scared for the pain! I hate knowing the unknowing and unexpected! Lol Ahhh. I read a comment u left to another girl about worrying and having anxiety for nothing n that kind of relieved me of some stress lol
Omggg you're time is finally here basically!!!! YAYYA

Last min prep!

So tmrw is my last day at work before I'm off for my BA. I'm getting off early and waiting for my bf to get off so we can head down to Miami! Its happening! I will know exactly when my surgery time is tmrw. For the most part I'm pretty calm about this... I think it's mainly because I want it over and done with already. I feel like I pretty much got everything I need. Doing some last min cleaning of my house tho I'm going to be mainly recovering in Miami but it will be nice to come home to a clean home. :)
Good luck tomorrow! I think either size you choose will look amazing on you. Can't wait to see you results and hear about your recovery!
So excited for you, your day is sooooo close!! As for sizing i think the 350-375 will give you amazing natural results. Im not a professional or anything but your natural boobs already have nice volume...adding 350CC's i think will look AMAZING. Cant wait to see what you decide on and how they look. All the best! Xx
I'll let my doc decide. I was thinking 400/375cc… if he recommends 375/350, then so be it. But i think i rather be big than wake up small. I just went to VS the other day and was horrified with how big the 32D and 32DD was and wasn't sure i'd like to be that size. But i'm keeping calm and got my pics ready to show him. :)

12:30pm MAY 2nd! Tmrw it's going down!

So it was like 11am and I still haven't received a call from the office to figure out my time. I'm getting too anxious! So I called n he was in surgery so they would have to get back to me. About 15 mins later I got a call from the office! Dr Messa will be at the hospital tmrw morning so he'll be seeing me at 12:30pm. Ugh I'm relieved but at the same time I was hoping it would be as early in the morning as possible. But since he usually doesn't take surgery patients in Friday I was still excited! Better than waiting until next month to have it done! I'm working a few more hours. I'm just not looking forward to not eating for that long. Nothing after midnight tonight or all morning tmrw. :( I'm not getting any sleep tonight. And I'm going to be so ansty tmrw morning. I'll probably get to the office around 11 or 11:30 just in case they need me for anything. :) I'm ready! Let's do this!
Hope your surgery went ok. Can't wait to hear what size you ended up with and see photos x
Yes, get there early because they sometimes finish their previous surgeries earlier & will take you in earlier like mine did.
Good luck tomorrow!! I am so excited for you. I just know you'll look fantastic!

It's here! The day is here!

Hey everyone... I'll be heading to the office in about 2 hrs. I'm actually calm again.... I'll probably get worked up on the way there. U know I'm ready to get it over with. Tired of all the anticipation and reading other women's stories of their journey! It's time I experience it my for my own. :) wish me luck! Saying bye bye to my small tuberous boobs n all my bras that won't for after today! Yay!
Good luck! We'll all be thinking about you!
Good luck today twin!!! You'll be right along side me soon enough!! Lol It's not too bad.... Loooooots of pressure...
I hope everything goes as planned! Best of luck

OMG it's happening!

I just got out of the shower and washed my body with hibiclens soap to remove any bacteria. I literally get out and i get a call from the Doc's office… they asked how i was doing! I said pretty nervous… they were like we have some good new…. the doc is back from his morning appointment at the hospital and he is ready NOW…. They just bumped my appointment to 11:30am instead of 12:30. Now i'm rushing around the house gathering my stuff… got my prescriptions, pillow for car ride back, gatorade with bendy straw, and an triple bagged small trash bin just in case i vomit- knowing me i vomit at the little signs of motion. lol I have severe motion sickness and being drugged up will make it even worse. Lol I throw up on long car rides if i'm not driving or of long flights, even on my period sometimes. hahaha Anyways! Wish me luck! I'll be on the other side in a few hours! :) I will try to update later depending how i feel. I appreciate everyone of you for the support that got me this far!
Omg let us know how you go :) xo
So excited for you!
GOOD LUCK!!!! I am so freaking excited for you girl! If you can, get some Saltines for afterwards! They will help calm your stomach! You will do amazingly and I can't wait to hear how everything goes! xoxoxoxoxox

I'm alive!!!!!!!! I'm here!

Hey guys, it's 2:30am I wish I could of updated when I got out of surgery. Unfortunately my recovery has been extreme n not so good. I've been non stop vommiting and having a few panic attacks. My poor family and bf. I keep on crying. My pain is about a 7-8/10. I will go into more detail later just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and I survived surgery. :) pray for me that tmrw is a lot better. I have an appt at 10am for my surgical bra.
So sorry to hear. It will get better soon
Aww!! Poor twin!! Make sure you take all the pain meds you need! I slept horribly last nite! Tonite, I'll be taking more meds for a better rest. I can't wait until you have the strength for a full review!! Feel better!!

So it's 4am....

So I had to wake up my bf so he can give me a pain med. my boobs are swollen and hard. I haven't seen them yet. I'm scared to look at them tmrw at my appt. I did end up getting 400cc R/ 375 cc L mod plus not sure of the brand or anything. I'll find out later. I'm still over all happy with everything. I figured I'd have an awful recovery. I can't keep food down. I think it has to do with the anesthesia and meds. I'll update a lil later with pics.
I'm sorry your feeling yucky. I hope you start to feel better soon! I can't wait for you to see them :) you have boobies now, just keep thinking about that! It will be worth is in the end :)
Hoping recovery starts getting better for you soon!! It's definitely the medication making you nauseous. I know it's hard, but try putting something in your stomach before taking the meds. Even if it's just some Saltines!
I was the same as you babe....I couldn't even do an update right away. Four days was the mark for me, things got way better when I stopped the narcotic meds!! Wishing you luck! The anticipation is over!

Mini update for now.

Hey ladies, wish I could update a lil more in detail of how my actual surgery went. I'll probably do it maybe Monday or Tuesday. I remember a lot but no energy to type it. I have stop vomitting and today I actually kept food down. I'm super sore n taking mini naps. I'm very immobile. I cannot walk too much if I do I'm very slow. Still having my bf and sister pull my pants n wipe me when I go pee. I don't really feel much constipation because I went right before surgery and I haven't even eaten much. I probably had 2 tablespoons of soup the whole day yesterday. Today I had 3 whole bowls and some ice cream. :) my pain n soreness is at a 7/10 right now. I'm getting nervous because starting Tuesday I'll be alone until Saturday. I'm praying I'll get better by then and a lil more independent. Overall I think my surgeon and his team did an awesome job, I still love them despite the pain I'm in. It's my body and the reaction I'm having to the meds and anesthesia. Tmrw I'm resting all day and Monday I have a post op appt at 9. When I went in today to get the bandages removed the sweet nurse asked if I wanted to see it before she out on the bra. I said no. She said there were bruising around my areolas and middle chest. I'm scared of what I'll see and be horrified. My bf saw n he said they look awesome. I get to shower tmrw and starting Monday massage them so they loose up and soften. Right now in my bra they look small from what I can see, but I'm having faith. I don't think I would of gone bigger than 400/375. It's just going to take time. Thanks so much for the love n support everyone. The journey is hard and far from over but I'm glad I did it so I can recover sooner. :)
How are you
Hi honey.i want know how are you.i sm still pray for you
I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure they look awesome :)

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prays!

I'm still alive… unfortunately… i'm that small percentage that is having an extreme recovery…. I've been having a lot of panic attacks, very emotional, the meds are making me crazy. I was crying hysterically in a Denny's today that i had to go sit in the car where i fell asleep. I feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! and it sucks cuz not much can be done about it. I have a constant head ache causing me to be a tad nauseas. And i dread on sleeping because when i wake up my neck and back are KILLING me. I honestly wanted to die so i can be put out of my misery. The soreness is not that bad, it's about a 5/10 now. The head ache and back pain is what is making it worse. I'm more mobile than i was on the first 2 days. I honestly want it to be over already. I have 2 more days off of work… i'm praying to God he does a miracle on my body. Please keep me in mind…. :) i'm starting to feel very depressed because of the pain- the boobs are great- hard and high- i have yet to seen them all bare- i'm very scared to look because I'm afraid i'll see something i don't like. I already see a lot of bruising around my nipple and middle chest which has freaked me out. My doc saw me this morning and said i look great. I'm not sure if he just says that to everyone to calm them down. I still love him. Something about him makes me calm, he came in and i was crying because i was so in discomfort. Also wanted to give a shout out to my BF, he has been amazing. Poor him he has put up with me and all the stuff i've put him thru. I HAVE PUT HIM THRU A LOT. Lol from yelling and saying mean things to him because the pain I'm in. He just bites his tongue and pushes thru. :) I love him for it. My mom even said she felt sorry for him because i act like such a baby when it comes to him. Lol I'm eating better now and i can pee myself- starting to bloat. Yikes. :( I can get up alone, but the head ache and back pain is just turning me into a mad mad person. Not like myself. Please help me push thru to the end of the week. I want to feel better already- at this point i don't care what i look like, i want to feel better. PERIOD. I'll post some pics- sorry they aren't as everyone expected to be pretty and great- as stated I'm scared to see them so i'll post what i have. Thanks :_
Awww! I hate that you are the small percentage having an extreme recovery!! I totally had an emotional break down Saturday night! I couldn't stop crying!! I was crying because I hurt, I couldn't find my ice pack and I didn't want to bother any one so I was soo sad because I couldn't do anything on my own! Don't worry, I know everythingn will be okay. I hope your body allows you to get back to work when you need to be, but just know that you're not alone with these crazy hormones and emotions. We are on the same roller coaster ! Hope you feel better, even if it is only by a little bit!

Pics post op!

Here are some pics for now.
Hang in there buddy! I had blood all over my nipple gauze at first! I didn't even bother looking until day 5 I think, lol.....I wished I hadn't gone through surgery because of the pain! You will be better soon.....just take it one day at a time.
I haven't commented on your review yet, but I have been following you from the beginning. I just wanted to say that I hope you feel better soon! Try to think positive and remember how amazing they are gonna look once you get past this bump in the road :) I am so so excited to see your progression. Happy healing! :)
Omg!!! That bruising looks excruciating. If I'm nt in public I'm pretty much naked, too much constraint on the girls is way too uncomfortable. They like to be free lol. Feel better twin!

Post op DAY 4 with smiles! :)

HI EVERYONE! I just wanted to say i am feeling better and better everyday! The first 3 days including day of surgery was AWFUL HELL. It was a lot for me, no matter how much u guys saw i tried to prepare myself. Right now, i still feel tired and i'm very scared! Scared of the slightest movement to break my incisions or pop my breast or my implants rupture or come out from my natural boobs. I'm bring careful with everything i do. Still tight and hard. They look crazy. Still haven't seen the whole thing bare- as mentioned from what i see from the top view, it's scary and bruised. I can't imagine what the whole thing looks like. My pain now or should i say "soreness" is like a 4/10. Slight zings/ rings and i rub the area gently so they calm down and go away. I even talk to my new boobs (ahahah weird me) I rub them when they act up and say "Shhh shhh calm down now, it's ok" hahaha My doc says it's the nerves that are trying to heal. This experience has been a lot for me, emotionally and physically. Today is my first day alone, my bf left back to work and won't be home until Saturday night… scares me a bit… but i'm a lot better than the beginning. I can go to the bathroom and tuck myself in and get out of bed. Before he was basically carrying me around the house. poor him. He went grocery shopping last night and made sure i had enough food to last until saturday. All my fav goodies and easy to cook foods. Cereal/ oreos and milk, can soup, from veggies. Today i also started taking Dulcolax- women's laxative. I went just a lil- not enough to get rid of the bloating- i would like to try again later. I want my flatter tummy. I don't even want to bother with the scale right now. i feel 10 lbs heavier.

So i want to go into detail regarding surgery- i feel so up to it to let u guys know since lately my updates have been brief. So day of surgery, i got up and showered with hibiclens soap. I got the call that they wanted to take me an hr early. We got to the office at 11:30am. Took me and had me do a urine sample- took me to the pre op room and started hooking my IV- i was terrified i hate needles. They got my dressed/ socks/ surgery robe- my bf came in and i had a mini break down- started tearing up because i was nervous- he was telling me to keep it together. I made him promise to be there when i wake up, thats the only person i wanted to see. So Dr Messa came in and spoke with me about sizes and look - showed my pics and also where to place the incision- i told him my concerns of breast feeding and he said on my left we can do the crease and the right the mastopexy. But i said i wanted the same incisions on each side, not thru nipple on right and crease on left. I told him i wanted 375/400 because i rather wake up bigger than smaller and he said it would def give me the look i want. But he warned me and said- what i see right out of surgery is NOT the final product so be patient. Then he marked me up- i met the anethesiologist- he was so funny! the nurse took me to the operating room- I walked in like a lil lost scared puppy with big eyes- i was like "whoa- this is so big and bright in here!" They laughed and jokingly asked if i wanted to be operated on in the dark? i was like HELL NO! lol The nurse was prompting up my legs and put booties on… the anesthesiologist said he was going to put some meds in my IV- he told me some ladies start so see the ceiling lights swirl- BAM. i don't even remember sleeping or dozing off. Next i remembered waking up and reaching out my hand for my bf. the recovery room was a tad dim. I was so happy he was there- i asked if i was in HEAVEN. Lol The nurse asked if i was ready to go home, i said yes. I don't even remember being wheel chaired out to the car or the ride home. I got to my moms and slept- when i woke up i was so in discomfort- nauseous/ sore/ tight/ immobile. My bf gave me an oxy and fed me soup- shortly after- a vomit fest begin (sorry) lol I threw up like 5-6 times. I even went pee and sat on the toilet and even leaned over to throw up on the floor matt. How am i suppose to throw up on the toilet when I'm sitting on it? LOL That was a bad bad day- i was crying, screaming bloody murder and couldn't breathe. I kept having panic attacks like i was breathing like i was about to give birth. My fam and bf were freaking out trying to calm me. I even started hallucinating. Day 2 i stayed home and ate soup and in and out of sleep. Day 3 i went to target and walked around and felt better- still had my episodes. Monday i had my post op appt- i woke up and took a oxy- bad idea- no food and i started feeling crappy. Made it to the doc and he checked on me- said everything was great- answered my questions of how long to sleep on my back- 2 weeks elevated 2-3 pillows. Lotion my chest/ switch to tylenol/ advil/muscle relaxer. I am seeing him May 27th for my 3 week check up. He said by then i should be looking semi-normal since i told him i feel like a monster now. I said one side is so swollen and the other is decent. Also- i got my card sizes i'm actually a tad bigger than i wanted- but i don't care anymore, i rather have these sizes than smaller- i am Round Sientra mod plus- 410cc R/ 380cc L. I feel like when the settle they will be what i want.

I apologize for my gross pics- i've been having it rough. I'm so glad the worst is over. Tmrw is my last day being a BUM. I am suppose to be back to work tmrw but I'm still sleepy and tired and not ready to go back to work. Im requesting an additional day off. But thursday and friday- i get to work from home- i brought my work laptop home i just have to be productive because i have like conference calls to take and i work with our field office in Colorado so i'm like constantly on the phone with consultants and clients for our office. I can't be doing that drugged up. Lol. I'll post some pics of the girls now- still bruising on the right (mastopexy). My neck and back still are like UGH- painful but not as bad. No more headaches (knock on wood). I cannot wait until they heal and settle. I like how when i zip up my hoodie you can't even notice them. I can't wait to wear some normal clothes and hide them at work and then the weekend or after work i can be like BAM new boobies.

Though i've been having the hardest time thru my recovery- i know when these tatas settle few months from now- i'll overall be happy i went thru with it and made it. I'm a stronger bi*ch than i thought! :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better

Pics post op day 4

Excuse the ugliness and bruising. I know once the swelling goes away and bruising disappears they won't look monstrous! I have hope! 410cc/380cc Sientra mid plus smooth round.
You made it through the hardest part, and it should just get easier. You're one tough chick, and after surviving all your pain and bruising, remind yourself that you made it through and can conquer anything life throws your way. I have Sientras, too, and love love love them!
:)… i'm so jealous of everyone that had a breezy recovery… oh man, i would not wish the pain i was in on anyone. Not even my worst enemy. Lol Now knowing how it was i'm worried about pain later on in life, like being pregnant. lol
sorry to hear about the rough recovery. the hallucinations sounds scary! were they?! I hope you're feeling better now!

YAY!

Yay no more heavy pain meds- i am still going to take a muscle relaxer before bed, but no more of the percocet/oxycodone. That def was what was making me crazy. So today, my stomach was so hard and big- so round. I was holding it like i was 4 months pregnant when i walk around because that's how i felt. It was getting to the point where i was in pain. I didn't even want to eat anymore because i was like i don't want to add more to it. So i decided to take Ducolax laxative. 3 tiny pink pills about 2pm. It said overnight relief but i didn't take it overnight so i wasn't sure how it was suppose to work. Well anyways- the day went on and nothing. I sat on the toilet and tried and still nothing- very uncomfortable when you try to go and you cant. So i took a nap and about 8pm i decided to try again- i kid you not i sat on the toilet for like 30 mins and nothing- then all a sudden…. yea TMI. Since then I had to run to bathroom twice. I don't care, as long as i'm going and it's all out. I feel 100% better. Constipation is no joke. I can't wait until this belly goes down. :)

Also, i have an older sister, she is 2 years older than me, we use to be super close but we live in different cities and we grew up together but once we hit college we ended up having different lives. I'm a lot closer with my younger sister nowadays. Well my older sister just texted me that she will be in town for memorial day weekend. She wanted to meet up- beach and dinner? Unfortunately i will be back in Miami on Monday/Tuesday because i have my 3 week post op appt. Well she doesn't know i actually got my boobs done. she knew i was toying with the idea for the longest time. She didn't know i had the guts to actually go thru with it. So when i see her in 3 weeks- I'm hoping my boobs will settle more. I'm wondering if i should still "conceal" it and hide it or flaunt it and tell her. I know she'll run back to my other side of the family and tell them, i just don't want them to talk negatively about the whole situation. If any ladies can give me an input i would def appreciate it. :)
I was in a lot of pain too. The back pain...i wanted to cry! It was horrible. Mine lasted till my 3rd week so im glad your feeling a bit better!
oh yea, i think if it was just soreness and tightness alone i could live and bare thru it. Unfortunately sleeping elevated made my necks sore causing me to have beach aches and lower back pains- also was getting nauseas because of the head aches- more like on going migraines. I am sleeping on my back for 2 weeks- i wanted to cry when i heard that. But my doc said try switching pillows like sleep on 2 pillows. I need to elevated a bit.
i meant BACK* aches lol

Ahhh I looked at them for the first time!

So I'm alone and I had to shower myself. I didn't want to take off my surgical bra, I feel like it's my security like how my bombshell bras use to be my pre op security. I'll post some pics so ppl can see my progress. It's ugly I warn ya! They are so scary. I hope they will get better over time. U can see the swelling and the size. Pretty big compared to me pre op! Please don't call me a monster. I know they look awful right now in the beginning stages. My body is trying to get use to them. :(
They seriously look so great! I'm glad you wound up getting a little bigger size in the end. I think they already fit you so well, and once they settle in, they're going to look even MORE perfect! I felt so bad reading about your experience post-surgery :( The pain, nausea, bloating, constipation... I feel for ya girl! I'm glad you're past all that now and can enjoy those new beauties! ;) In regards to the situation with your sister... It's hard to give advice when you don't really know the family dynamic and the whole relationship and bond that you share... But I would think it's better to put them out in the open and be honest with her. Imagine if she found out down the road that you were hiding it from her... I think it would upset and hurt her to know you weren't upfront about it. I would make it known that you had it done, and just explain your reasoning and ask her to not share it with the family because it's really personal and you'd rather let them know in your own time.
Omg, they look fantastic already!!!!
aww geez thanks…. once the bruising goes away and swelling is down i'm sure they will a lil more normal. :) patience is the key.

:) I feel good, not great yet, but good!

Hey ladies! So today is my last day off. I'll be working thurs/Friday. No more mid day naps or waking up late. I've been sleeping like 15 hrs a day. My neck pain and my back pain has gone down a lil. I'll be 100% when I can sleep on my side again. My pain/ soreness is like 2/10. It's still tight and hard. I'm able to massage now but my doc said no rush some ppl don't even massage. The massages kinda look extreme because my tits are hard. I had a hard hick up today and my left boob hurt bad, sharp pain probably because of my chest muscle contracting. Owwww. So I had the courage to take off my surgical bra and tried some swim suits on. I wanted to wait until the weekend but I was too curious. I think once they settle they will look a lot Better. Right now they are so swollen and not settled that they aren't defined. My middle cleavage is swollen so U won't be able to see the roundness until it goes away. Overall I'm happy. Can't wait until they drop soften and fluff out. I have hope that I will have my ideal look. Natural looking boobies for my body type. I didn't want to be top heavy or over the top. Tell me what u guys think. :) xoxo
I agree with you, I think they're guna be perfect for your body!!
They look great
Thanks. I want them to round out and drop and soften up. I started doing some easy massages today. Just taking it easy.

Post Op Day 6

Hey ladies, I'm doing better and better. I'm taking it real easy- maybe too easy. Lol i don't want to do anything too much. I tried doing some dishes today and my arms got tired because i had to scrub some pots and pans. I stopped half way. There are not much changes to the new additions. I feel like they got a tad softer, then tonight they kind of tensed up i wonder why. I took 2 advils and after i shower i will take a muscle relaxer. They got super hard and kinda tight on chest- right when i thought they were easing up. Anyone had this problem? I hope it's not capsular contracture or hematoma. No real pain. I am taking a medication called "singular" (hope i spelled it right) for capsular contracture, its like an allergy pill so my body gets use to the silicone and not fight it because its foreign. I may be wrong, all i know if i have to take it right before bed. i started some little massages today because i want them to soften up. The massages feel weird. I can't stand these rock hard blocks on me anymore. :(

It was my first day back at work (working from home) but hard for me to concentrate and I was soooo sleepy like around 2pm i wanted a nap. But i managed to get some work in and i haven't napped all day, wanted to get back to a normal sleep schedule.

Also my doc instructed that i take off the surgical bra 8 hrs a day to let the boobs breathe and drop. no band needed. I feel really weird having the bra off and bare my boobs around for 8 hrs. But i took it off and wore a zip jacket, still it's too loose and rubs my nipples and they are way to sensitive. So i found a better solution to wear a white beater tank top with the gauze pads in between. It's like tight enough to protect my boobies but lose enough so they can drop on their own and not be constricted. They aren't extremely high- well just my right one. lefty is behaving. The right one with the mastopexy is troubled. Super hard and super swollen. I am getting to the impatient stage ready for them to settle and drop and soften up. :( It's only day 6. I am looking forward to more days to pass on by so i can see some drastic changes. I don't even mind wearing a sports bra for a few months, i don't need to go bra shopping right away, i just want them to soften up and look normal. :( I feel like 80% but i would like to feel like 110%.

Having boobie blues…. :(

So i'm going thru my old pre op pics… i kinda miss my natural deformed tatas. :( Is that normal?…. I think it's because my new boobies haven't settled in yet and they look ugly to me. They're high and hard and so ugly with the bra off… :( Kinda depressing myself over it. Of course nothing i can do at this point. What's done is done. Just hopefully i will see these new boobies change and i will start loving them…. I haven't driven yet tmrw will mark a week… I'm going to wait until Sunday to drive, just scared to get behind the wheel since my arms are tired from doing lil things like washing dishes. I can't imagine driving a car. Hmmm… I feel like i gained weight too. Just from staying home and eating my life away and not being too active. Also when i lean over my boobs are like so heavy i feel like i could tip over… :( ugh I'm guessing this is a phase. I hope i snap out of it.
I'm feeling the same way right now. I'm 3 days out and wondering why I did this. Hopefully it will get better for us both :)
Fantastic detailed review, thank you for sharing! I am on day 3 and still in agony even on all pain meds! It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one in that sort of pain. Wish they would soften up and pain would go :-( x
I think once they drop more you'll feel way better about urself! And like them more than ur preop boobs. And be even more motivated than before to eating good&exercising. Just give it time(:

HELP!!!! Post op 1 week

I'm starting to feel some stings on the side of my left boob…. the scary part i wish it was outside on my skin that feels like that but it's inside. I can't see what's wrong. Is this normal???…. And i feel like lil "contractions" within my boobs like certain areas. It goes away but then comes back. Is this something normal or should i address it with my PS?…. They still are super hard and i haven't seen them drop much… I'm post op day 7- 1 week today. It's crazy one week has passed by, i still feel impaired- not on heavy meds or anything, but still not completely normal. I'm taking it really easy. Enjoying and relaxing this weekend before I head back into the office for work on Monday. I just want to be normal again. :(
I can't believe how good they look so soon after! Don't get the blues they look amazing!!
Aww I hate to hear that you had the boobie blues! I honestly think they are G O R G E O U S. They look so perfect on your frame and fit you amazingly! They will DEFINITELY drop and start to look more "normal" soon! I have seen girls even at 20 days post op whose tatas are still riding high, are tight and look very ball-like, and some, even SQUARELIKE. It's 100% normal! Do not freak yourself out or make yourself sad. Honestly, browse through some different profiles on here and compare the different stages of recovery for different girls. I think it will help you realize that you're not alone :) Also, the stings you are feeling sound totally normal to me. I get a stinging under my skin on my righty. My PS said it's likely the stretching/healing of the nerve underneath. Just to give you peace of mine though, I would contact your PS and let them know so that he can give you his opinion. You are looking so great though girl. Seriously. Those bikinis look AWESOME on you already! Don't let the girls stress you out :)
All normal. That's your nerves you feel

Day 10 post op new pics!!!!

So i'm Day 10 Post op! Time is flying but not fast enough…. they are still hard and i don't see too much difference as i'd hope. They are still hard and high. I've been massaging the top, but they are still sore from surgery so i haven't been aggressively massaging. I want to make sure i don't open the incisions on my nipples. I still have stitches in and supposedly they are suppose to dissolve on their own. I have my 2nd post op appt in 2 weeks to see how i'm doing.

Today was my first day back in the office. It wasn't too bad, i was a tad bit uncomfortable. I accidentally punch myself in the boob by pulling on something that was stuck and then it all a sudden snapped and my hand sprang back and hit myself. OWWW. :( I had to carry my bags to the office and i know I'm not suppose to be carrying anything heavy for at least 2 weeks. Unfortunately my laptop bag and my purse weigh a lot. I was a tad out of breath when i was walking. No one mentioned anything even tho everyone knew i was having my boobs done. I wore a conservative loose button up and a tank top under. I look exactly how i was before surgery wearing my bombshell 24'7. Lol that;s what i wanted.

So here are some pics, i was trying some stuff on. I'm happy with the overall experience but I'm not sure about a lot of things. I want them to settle, and i'm just not happy with the weight on my body. I'd be happy to lost at least 15 lbs and now that i can't even do anything but watch what i eat. I feel like i gained more weight. I think i weighed 128lbs when they weighed me for surgery. Once i get the go to exercise i'm working my ass off so i can fit back into some shorts i use to wear when i was 18. :) I have no excuse cuz i don't have any kids or anything. I just have a big ass mouth and i love to eat. Lol

As far as the new girls, my right is still swollen and high. Pretty much lost sensitivity. My left however, the nipple is way sensitive and the whole boob it's self. I have been having pains on the side by my armpits and side boobs and also underneath the boobies. The bruising has gotten better, thank god. Kinda turned a yellow hint of color, but i've been taking the bruising medications so it goes away. They are perky and hopefully resulting in a more natural look. I'm very glad i didn't go bigger or didn't go smaller. I like my size, i don't think i will have any boob greed, i didn't want them HUGE in the first place, i just wanted them big enough for my 4'11 body. I think just for the heck of it, i'm still going to buy me a VS bombshell once they settle- lol if i want to go big, i'll wear my special VS bra. :) Otherwise, i will enjoy my natural shape. I'm also not wearing a bra to work, the surgical bra is not uncomfortable to me, first it was comfortable and i always wanted to wear it, now once i wake up i can't wait to get that damn thing off. LOL. My boobies aren't square-ish, but they def need the swelling to go down so that way they round out more. :) HAPPY HEALING. Bring patient!
You look fantastic! Xoxo
Aww thank you! I wish I felt that way. I like them, but I feel like I'm not ready to love them yet. I need to see the final results to say that. I stil have a long way with healing.
Yes it takes a while. .so patience is the hardest when it comes to boobies! Its also a huge emotional adjustment to change of body...something the docs don't mention much about. :)

Still having Boobie Blues...

I'm post op day 11 now… almost hitting my 2 week mark- crazy time does fly. But my boobs are still hard and high. I've begin massaging quite a bit. Hard/ high/ swollen. I'm also still feeling pain especially on the sides of my boobs as well as under. It's not a sting or zing, feels like very sore like bruised up but i see no bruised areas. I wonder if it's nerves or my skin stretching. I'm hoping it's not internal bleeding or capsular contracture. :( Such a worry wart. Also my left nipple is super sensitive and my right has no feeling. Booo. It's hard massaging when my boobs are swollen and feel like they are going to explode. :(

I'm wondering if i made a right decisions now with the whole size and procedure… Still love my doc and his team but… I'm starting to get the opposite of boob greed… maybe i went too big. Is there such thing? I think so. Some pics they look great with my body but others it's like WHOA- TOTALLY FAKE TITS. :( which wasn't the look i was trying to achieve. Maybe i should of stuck with my original size of 300cc. I'm wondering if these will ever get soft and normal. I'm hoping they will shrink. With clothes on they are great, without, i just don't like the way they look right now. Doesn't look like boobs at all. All crazy and ugly looking. :( I was trying some bikinis on that i thought before my BA but in Medium tops (i usually wear small or even x-small) Well even Medium now is a lil too small for me. It was tight. I didn't want to be a Large top and Small bottom. That wasn't the proportion i was aiming for. Ughhhh. Post op appt in 2 weeks. I also wore a cotton bra today to work instead of going braless, it was tight and made creases in my boobs and sides, i went to the bathroom to take it off. Braless feels nicer. I just want them to drop and feel softer.

Also to top things off, i gained a lot of weird. I feel so freakin pudgy and fat. Just want to crawl in my bed and cry… Hope i start feeling better.
You're only 2 weeks post-op and still healing. Don't worry about your weight for another month and suddenly one day, you'll be back to your normal self again. Plus, your breasts will have dropped and fluffed a bit more. The healing process just takes time. Hang in there and try not to be so hard on yourself! ;)
Thank you! I'm questioning if I made the right decision. I know they look pretty good for being only 12 days post op. But I haven't seen much progress since getting out of surgery besides I'm mobile and able to do things on my own again. As far as the new girls, they are still hard. Barely moveable. And I think they are way too big. I don't know if they will get smaller or get bigger after dropping n fluffing. :(
Hey girlie! Don't worry, they will drop!! As for pain, weird sensations-I STILL get that sometimes, especially laying on my side at night....I put a folded up sock in between them so the weight is lifted a bit! Even with the small size I got mine feel huge sometimes, lol.....then I think they are perfect again, haha:) You just need to give it time. I read a lot of research about massaging too, my ps reccommended it, but it hurt even after two weeks.....after reading lots of doctors opinions on massage I personally found it beneficial for me to stop. I actually don't want mine to drop any further now anyway, so I'm glad I stopped when I did:) Things will get better soon for you!

2 weeks already?!?!

Happy 2 weeks to the new additions! Still questionable about a lot of things. I'm still not use to them. They are still hard and I'm not sure if they dropped any. I've been lightly massaging. Still some bruising. I've been taking it real easy. Have some uncomfortness thru out the day. Wake up every morning with morning boob- no fun. Still sleeping on my back. Will continue to do so until my post op appt in a week. I'm not sure about sizing. Still hoping they shrink after swelling goes away. I tried on some bras but none fit right because my boobs are still hard. I will keep waiting. I think my issue is that I keep comparing myself to other girls and their recovery process and how easy it is and how their boobs changed rapidly while mine is like the total opposite. Well I'll continue to see how things go.... I think my doc did a great job at sizing because he basically matched my wish pics of me in a bombshell. I also ask questions on real self to doctors about my breast and many said it looks like I will have great results which was reassuring and made me have a peace of mind. As time goes on I think I'll be happier. Happy healing!
How are.you? No more new pictures?
Hey i am good. The girls are getting softer…They haven't really dropped, only the swelling going away and muscle is a bit more relaxed. But still have a long way in recovery. I am seeing my doc next week for a check up and going to see the incisions for the first time. it's still covered up. Yikes. I will be updating weekly now on my progress. Thanks for checking in! :)
Welcome :) i am happy for you!!! I will wait for new pictures .you look great

3 week POST OP!