Hi everyone, I want to start off by saying coming...

Hi everyone, I want to start off by saying coming across this website has been a blessing! I've been nonstop reading other ladies' stories on their breast augmentation experience. It makes me excited but scared! A little bit about me, I'm 24 years old and will be 25 years old this coming summer. Small frame with some curves (except in the chest area) I have a super small wasit, 4"11 at 123 lbs. Hoping to lose the college weight I gained, roughly about 10-15 lbs. I've been thinking about this for a while back and forth, sometimes the phase passes so I go on with my life. Recently the last 6 months, I can't stop thinking about having bigger breast. I'm set on getting my BA. I still talked about it for a while and then one day I actually had the guts to pick up the phone and call to set up 3 consultation appointments in South Florida that will be all on March 7th in about 3 weeks!!!! AHHH I'm really going through with this??? Right now I want to trick myself in thinking I'm a 32B... however I probably can fit a 32A if I wanted. ALL my bras are bombshell from VS adding 2 extra cup sizes. But with them off... it's horrid! Mine are kind of pointy, they look weird when I lean over, no cleavage. I want to wear an unpadded bra, bombshell is pretty thickly padded and hard. People tell me mine are fine and I'm perfect the way I am, however I know they haven't seen me without my bombshell. I avoid the beach or pool because my lack of boobies. If I go, i make sure I wear extra padding. All the women in my family have good size breast but me. No Joke. My 2 sisters have a good C cup and my mom has a full C cup as well. Why am I the only one that ended up unlucky? I use to get teased by my sisters, even by boys calling mine "mosquito bites." I also have a boyfriend of 4 years and the crazy thing is he hasn't even seen me fully naked. I'm just insecure about that part of my body. If he has seen my boobs, it's in the dark. I just want to walk around super confident in my own skin. I feel like what better time to do it than now. I'm hitting mid-20s. I don't plan on having kids for a good 3-5 years so why not take advantage of the next few years and look great and enjoy my body. I'm planning to do 300-325cc silicone under right now, that could change at the consultation. I definitely want a natural look. I want people to question if I had a BA or not, I want it noticeable but not fake-ly noticeable. Hope that makes sense. I will post some pics before, during, and after! I do have some boobie withdrawals. I know with all surgery there is risk. Any advice on what to do to prepare myself? Any addition information I should research? I'm scared, but i really want this done!

Update- my current size now. Pretty FLAT!

Here are some current bikini pics.... I'm pretty flat. When I lay down, oh god they disappear. When i get up, they are so pointy. Right now the way they are i keep them in a bra or hidden at all times. Can't wait to have full boobies! Does anyone recommend a good CC size for me? I would be like be a C, not sure if I want a full C cup or not... People say with my small 4"11 frame it will look too fake. I want to be proportional and natural looking.

More up flat preop pictures.

Consultations in 3 weeks! I'm very nervous but I feel like I've chosen the 3 best doctors in Miami. All were booked out for consultations, earliest I could do is 4 weeks out, i booked them a week ago. I'm happy all 3 are able to see me on the same day so I don't have to take off of work multiple days off to see the doctor. One of the office coordinators said usually after the consultation if you decide to go forward with the BA surgery scheduling will be at lease 4-6 weeks out. That's how booked they are.

Here are addition pics of me postop flat chested! I feel like the pictures I've been posting are ones of me with my so called "cleavage"... This is me BRA-LESS! Now you can see the difference and I am indeed very flat! Help! :(

Home made rice sizers!!!!

I wanted to see the fullness of having boobs in a bikini so I made my own home made rice sizers. Each are about 1.5 cups of dry rice. I forgot what that is equivalent to in CC. I think that's like 375 CC. I love the fullness! I definitely do not want a D cup, I think a C will be good for me. I want 3 weeks to hurry up so I can get my consultation, pick my doctor, do the damn surgery and have a nice body for summer. I live literally right by the beach and it's pretty much summer year round in Florida. Been so long since I've been to the beach due to my insecurity of my body/ breast. What do you guys think?...

Wish pics!!!!

Here is the type of boobies I'm aiming for. Nothing too big and crazy but good enough for me! I hope 300-350 CC will help me get this look. What do u ladies think? I have a small handful of breast tissue so it's not like I'm completely just skins and nipples. Lol I need to shed 10 lbs before surgery. Time to get serious at the gym!

Bought my first compression sports bra!

They're more like sports bra than compression probably because I don't have anything to be compressed... YET! Lol you can see excited I am to get this done and I haven't even had a consultation yet. Hahaha they are actually pretty comfy. Color is ugly tho. I may wear them to work out. Lol

I already have of a list of things I need for the surgery: scar cream, cocoa butter, soup, Gatorade, prunes (just from what I hear after the surgery *hint hint), neck pillow, zip hoodie/ button up shirts, ect. I haven't gotten all of them yet because its too soon, but I have made my list. I always like preparing that way I don't forget anything.

Off topic, I think I'm going to buy the book called "The Defining Decade" a book about adults in their 20s and how important those years are. I think I will read that when I'm in recovery mode... When I'm not in and out of sleep. I'm planning to take off 6 days of work... Hope that will be plenty of time to recover. Lol anyone has ever read that book? Any good?

2 weeks!!!!!!

Today marks 2 weeks until my 3 consultations. I can't imagine how nervous I'll be for the actual procedure if this is how I am over the consultation! I'm excited to meet my PS and book a date! I've been researching like crazy. Bad surgeries, risk, rippling, bottoming out, incision infection, deformation of the sizes being off, anesthesia reaction. It's definitely a concern of mine. U never know what could happen. I need to find a doctor that I trust! What freaks me out the most is the recovery... I'm terrified of pain!

What I need to do is hit the gym!!! I need to get as much work out in as possible. I want to lose 10 lbs before. The bloating scares me. Gaining all that weight, that's not fun at all. Any suggestions of ways to lose weight? I eat fairly healthy, only drink water and Gatorade, minimal alcohol (1-3 beers every 2 weeks), maybe eat out once a week, cardio 3-4 times a week, yet I can't seem to lose weight. I'm at 123 lbs on a good day. Would love to be 110 lbs - 115 lbs. Help!

How to make time fly?

So I'm boobie obsessed! I guess it's a phase until u actually get boobs. I can't contain myself... Been doing some online shopping as well as in stores. Finding super cute clothes, bras, bralettes I can't wait to fill out after having a new pair of girls. Since I'm petite I can only imagine I'll still be wearing a small or medium in different clothes. Here are some pics of cute lingerie and bralettes I want to purchase. I love the VS sexy French Maid outfit... Knowing me I'd just wear it around the house with heels when no one is home but me lol every woman wants to feel sexy. Lol ahhh can't wait! Can't wait to go braless in some tops and tanks and dresses and not worry about being flat or chicken cutlets not showing, all u need is nipple pasties!

Im working all this week then next week I'm getting off work early on Thursday March 6th to head to Miami. My family is from there but my job takes me to a different part of the state. I have my 3 consultations on Friday March 7th. First one at 8:45am, the next at 11:30am and last at 2pm. I hope that's enough time to squeeze them all in. I'd be devastated if I miss one, sometimes I hear there are delays even when u have an appointment- typical doctors office.. But I plan on coming at least 30-45 mins before, they are all located within 20 mins of each other. I have already filled out my paperwork for 2 of the offices to save some time. One was online the other they sent to me! All getting so close! I'm aiming for mid April to actually have the surgery! Just in time for summer!

1 week!

I'm exactly ONE week away from my consultations... i feel like it's going to fly by so quick. Heading to Miami on this coming Thursday. I have so many questions. I want to make sure i have everything prepared so when i go in i know what questions to ask and what to expect. There's so much to think about... CC size/ financing/ risk/ testing/ am I even a BA candidate?

i was really thinking about financing, but reading AWFUL reviews about care credit makes me not want to go that route. I've been saving and could pay half up front and possibly borrow the rest from family, but i really want to kind of do it myself because this is for me u know. I'm worried about capsular contracture/ rippling/ bottoming out.... i mean u never know. It's scary. You cant control what happens sometimes. I feel like sometimes i'm getting "boobie withdrawals" but i really do want this... it's too late to go back now. I have already spent like over $100 bucks on new bralettes/ bustiers/ sports bra. I'm so excited, i can't contain myself when i go shopping. I find myself in the lingerie/ bra department just browsing thru the cute stuff.

Anyways.... what do you ladies think on care credit?.... anyone financed their service thru them? I hear they have "promotional periods" interest free- however they do get you somehow and u end up paying way more than you agreed and then you cant do anything but to PAY IT because it will mess up your credit if you don't. UGH.

I couldn't help myself!!!

So... I probably broke one of the first rules when u are in process of getting a BA. WAIT to buy cute bras/ bikinis/ bralettes/ and tops. Lol I know you don't really know your size until you actually get a BA and they settle into your body months after surgery. Nowadays when I shop I can't help but come across cute stuff! If u know me I LOVE shopping especially if its a bargain! Lol u couldn't contain myself. What a deal! There's a HUGE VS outlet by my house and most bras are $20 or less. I got a bralette that originally was $24 for $4 and also cute bikini pieces for $7 each. I got cute bustiers, bikini tops, and a few other sexy tops. I haven't gotten any wired bras yet tho. But since I honestly don't want like ginormous boobs I feel safe if I get a medium... I donno. I never see myself being a girl who wears a large top and XS bottom. But I can't speak too soon. Maybe if im bigger out of surgery then I'll just give them to my sisters who one is older and the other younger both have bigger boobs than me. :( I was cursed... At least I got the itty bitty waist! Lol hah :)

I'm really wanting a full C. I think 350cc would be good for me.... Or maybe 375cc... Ahhh! Lol what a decision! I added some pics of a cute push up bikini too I got for $14. I find it crazy that cute bras and cute tops like lingerie and bustiers usually are cheap. Of course the girls with NO boobs have to pay $50 for one freakin VS bonbshell to make it look like we have something! lol oh don't be fooled by pics, I stuffed then with my homemade rice sizers. Lol oh and don't mind me, I'm so pudgy, I'm kind of bloated as well, feel my lovely monthly friend going to pay me a visit soon. Ugh. Joy of being a female. I'll keep u ladies posted.

Woke up feeling bummed and sad... :(

So... I woke up this morning kind if depressed... It's probably Mother Nature pre-pmsing b changing my moods. I'm all over the place when I get my period. My poor bf has to deal with my mood swings. I get really sensitive over the littlest things when in pre pmsing. But I feel fat and chunky... If u know me, I have had a weight battle my whole life. I was never naturally skinny. If I eat unhealthy i WILL gain weight. My metabolism is a lil slow. If you want a better idea.... A lot of ppl describe me to SNOOKI from jersey shore... I'm not dumb tho. Lol but before she lost weight, she wasnt exactly obese but he had a good chunk of meat on her. That's how I am. I did gain 15 lbs after college and haven't been able to get it off since. I've worked out n seeing no results I kinda give up. I've even thought about resorting to lipo... And since my consultations are in less than a week I was thinking of bringing it up. I'm scared tho. Recovery would be just worse with having to recovery from 2 procedures. Plus the body bruising scares me to death. Lol but I'm not happy with my thighs or arms and even my muffin top/love handles. My thighs touch n are super jiggle, sometimes its hard to fit in pants cuz of my thighs. my arms arent string beans or muscular, they def got fat on them. why cant all the fat in my body go to my boobs? that would solve a lot of things lol I'm 4"11 and girls my height are closer to 100 lbs, me on the other hand, I'm like 123-126lbs.... U can imagine and extra 15-20 lbs on a small body can look significant. My own family has mentioned my weight gain n it makes me feel bad n uncomfortable. I cover up n wear loose fitted shirts to hide it. I use to be size 0,1, and 3. I'm pushing size 4 and 5 now. Which sucks. I want to wear cute clothes again... Some that shows my belly or arms.. I need I find motivation. I eat pretty clean, I don't eat out as much and I like cooking my meals- brown rice and baked chicken, no salt ms dash seasoning.... I usually have that for lunch. I drink no soda, only water or Gatorade. I was thinking about doing crossfit, it's intense but results are amazing, since I lack a lil in self confidence, I'm scared I won't fit in. Seems like everyone that does cross fit is like super fit already before joining. They make u do stuff like pulls up n dead lifts which I can't even do 1 pull up n I can lift only like 25-50 lbs. Idk, my goal was to shed 10 lbs by the consultation which didnt happen. Hopefully when u get my surgery date I will get motivated to lose this weight before. Ahhhh. Just a morning thought that I had... Bummed.

Freaking myself out!

I do extensive researching on EVERYTHING before engaging in anything. In this case, i looked up my PS's background- when and where they went to school, for how long have they been in practice, any malpractice in their background, even age.... Shockingly enough i came across a bunch of online local news articles in south florida about tragic surgery mishaps. I came across an article about a young girl who got her BA done by a well popular PS in south florida and she went into a coma shortly after and now she's basically paralyzed and dependent. She was a beautiful girl and had a young child too... what a tragic that during surgery her heart rate decreased and then an hour after surgery she ended up in the ER.... The doc also had a anesthesiologist that was in prison for selling prescription drugs online. Crazy cuz it was recent too, less than a year ago and article was posted feb 11th, 2014. I rather not mention the doctor's name or facility because i do not have any intention of scaring anyone out of going to him. His work looks awesome, however this is not something i'd like to read on my PS. His rates are a lot cheaper than any PS i've ever researched tho. I honestly rather pay a bit more for a better doc... i am a true believer in "you get what you pay for" with reason. Obviously i wouldn't pay $20,000 for boobs, but the quality def has to be there. If boobs are like $500... there has to be something wrong, first thing in my mind isn't "wow that's a deal!" I see a red flag. I had a few ppl refer me to go to him, thank god i did my research and am sticking to my choices. I know with any surgery is risk, i don't believe i have any health conditions.... i def want to my PS to know everything about me... I do NOT have asthma, diabetes, allergic reaction to med/ anesthesia (that i'm aware of). Only small concern that i will definitely look into is that when i was younger like 7 yrs old, I had a small heart murmur (irregular heart beat)... it was not severe, no surgery needed, docs said with over time it will get better and shouldn't affect me. I'm not even sure if my heart developed and it's not irregular anymore. I never had issues.... BUT i never underwent any type of surgery before, so i will most likely get this checked out before engaging in it just to make sure I have the a-OKAY and the go for the procedure. I guess when you get closer and closer, you just want everything to be okay. :)

Not feeling myself- Mixed feelings! :(

I honestly want to cry right now... I'm feeling so much stress and anxiety. I seriously feel like i'm thinking myself into being sick. Usually whatever your mind thinks, your body follows right? I'm worrying myself sick.

So I'll be meeting all the PS this friday. I'll be heading to Miami Thursday evening. I'm getting off work hopefully a few hours early. It's a long drive. My sister is going with me but I dont know if she's going to the consultations with me. Anyways.... I had TOTALLY FORGOT a BIG/ SMALL factor that could prevent me from even having the surgery and it's stressing me the hell out. It just dawned on me yesterday. Since I was born, I've always had a minor HEART MURMUR. A heart murmur is basically an irregular heart beat. I've never needed surgery or anything for it. But I do recall going to the doctors when I was like in middle school twice a year just to check up on it. I'm so worried now that this can prevent me from going thru with the surgery. I'm so worried that if i did go thru with it and knowing this, maybe my heart will just stop in the middle of surgery because it can't take the trauma to my body and anesthesia. My friend told me about the rapper- Kanye West's mom who passed away getting cosmetic surgery, she had complications and went into cardio arrest. I know I'll have to have medical clearance before being given the go to get the surgery. Does anyone know what pre-op testing is involved before having the surgery?? Mammogram? Blood test?.... I'm 24 years old, so i think i'm a bit young to have a mammogram now. Did anyone had any pre-existing conditions before going into surgery?... Of course, i am planning to be upfront and tell the PS. I would NOT hide that. I'm just sad now because I might get NO as my answer that i'm not a candidate.... all the cute tops i've been buying in bigger sizes gone to waste. :( I honestly feel like once i see the doctor I will have some type of relief. What I really want is an ANSWER. I feel like I'm healthy... I don't smoke, no drugs (never ever did drugs- hard to believe no one believes me I never even tried), I barely drink- well compared to most people my age, no asthma, no diabetes... My mom has crohn's disease which is an intestine inflammation disease and it is hereditary, but I don't think i have that. You'd definitely know if you have that- PAINFUL!!!

Also... to top things off... I have not gotten my period, I have been feeling cramps and discomfort for the last 3 days... "pre-pmsing" however i'm not actually on my period.... By all means, I know I'm NOT pregnant. There will be no way I am for sure about that. I'm an normally irregular- like every 5 weeks or so. But hopefully i get it soon. I just want it NOW! I don't want to get it when I get down to Miami- puts me in the worse mood. Plus I wanted to go to South Beach this saturday too and get my tan on. I honestly don't want to go bloated and fat. I don't want to attract sharks too. Lol :( And none of the offices have called to confirm my consultations- what if i'm not even on the calendar?.... I'll be calling tmrw to make sure. But all this is coming down on me and I'm worried about EVERYTHING. All this crap in my head is throwing me off. I can't concentrate at work. My amazing BF who works an hour away and stays with his family during the week days is taking off work tmrw and thursday to see me before I head to Miami.... I honestly just want to hug someone. Someone help me... I just want to roll in a ball and cry. :(

I'm gaining my sanity again! :)

Hello lovely ladies! I know the last few post i've been a crazy wreck. I guess i was acting too soon. I swear I have a good reason too. I'm not normally on an emotional roller coaster. Everyone said i was worrying for nothing... which i was. Everything came down at once and I didn't take a second to breathe. First thing, last night I wanted to make sure i was NOT pregnant! I'm like 98% i wouldn't be pregnant, but there's that slim chance that crossed my mind.... so I took a pregnancy test. It came back NEGATIVE! What a relief!!!! Then I went and watched TV still feel physically shitty and tired and fat... I fell asleep and woke up at like 3am and went to the bathroom, YAY!!! I got my freakin period!!!! Finally! 6 weeks since my last period! I guess the stress cause my period to be delayed. And my period explains why I've been feeling awful for the last 4-5 days. It just has never taken this long to actually get it, I'd usually feel uncomfortable for 2 days and I knew it was coming so 4-5 days started to make me worry that it wasn't my period and possibly pregnancy.

So 2 things have been lifted from my shoulders... it explains why i was acting and feeling extremely weird and crazy. I was bloated/ tired/ boobs sensitive and hurt/ constipated/ i felt soooo heavy and no energy/ I pee'd like 4 times an hr. Well those are symptoms very similar to pregnancy and period. But anyways.... so I made it to Miami! I left my house a bit late, the drive wasn't too bad... long but i listened to good music and my sister kept me company until she fell asleep. Lol I'm so anxious now. I need to shower and get ready for bed. I'm setting my alarm for 7am. I made sure everything was okay and good to go. I called all 3 offices today to confirm my appointment... I was so worried that they didn't have me on the calendar for the consultation and i didn't want to go to the offices and be like "I'm here for my consultation" and they tell me i'm not on their schedule. I'd be so embarrassed. Only thing was i called them before they could call me. LOL They didn't have a chance to call and confirm because I did it before them. You can just see how anxious I am, i can't contain myself. Im going to the consultations alone, which is fine, as long as in surgery i have someone with me. I'm excited to meet all the doctors tmrw! Wish me luck girls! The journey is really finally starting for me!!!! Thank you all for your support and kind encouraging words... means the world to me. :)

Consultation Results!!!!

Omg I had my consultations today and I have so much to say. I was nervous but so happy i chose multiple doctors to see. Each PS has a different vision when it comes to breast especially my breast. First doctor I met was Dr. Shuster. His office is amazing. Everything clean and all white. I love the look. He was very friendly and personable. He asked me about my job and other small talk topics to make me feel comfortable. Once we got on the breast, he did mention my right boob is a lil more droopy and the nipple is not symmetrical as the left. All he said was that it was very minor that with an implant in it, it would be fuller and not be much of an issue. Only down fall is that he only specializes in transaxillary incision in the armpit. He straight up told me if I'm looking for someone who does it through the nipple or crease he wouldn't be the best doctor for me. I did not know he only does it this way. The advantage of going thru the armpit is that the scar is not visible. But i just think that isn't for me. He suggested 400cc mentor silicone mod plus for me.

My second consultation was with Dr. Hochstien. Boy, let me tell you. I had a feeling from the beginning that he wasn't the right PS for me... just the way I am how i need someone to be personal and accommodate to my needs and concerns. I understand he's confident in his work, but geez, think how i feel doing this for the first time. I waited 30 mins passed my schedule appt. I kid you not, i saw him for maybe 5-10 mins. He came in and told me what he would do, which he said something completely different from the first PS. He said that my right nipple and breast are a mess. (I'm aware it's different) But he suggest a breast life on that breast and a nipple reconstruction so it matches the left one. That kind of threw me off since the first said it's not an issue. I also so many questions and he seemed frustrated at me. I asked him something in the middle of him explaining the procedure, he really said "I'm about to get there, can i finish first??" I felt like that was so rude. The girls at the office weren't really friendly. Kind of felt stuck up to me. Also, when i was in the room trying on the sizers, another girl walked in open the door and was like "Oh i didn't know anyone was in here."... Wow really?!?... Anyways, needless to say I left there with so many questions unanswered and very disappointed. He's just not for me. He said I can go anywhere from like 339-397 cc i believe he carries only allergan/ natrelle brand implants.

Last doctor was Dr Messa. The best is saved for last. I secretly had a gut feeling that THIS IS GOING TO BE MY PS from the start. Always go with your gut. I came in and the girl at the desk was so nice, i filled out a few paperwork. He saw me within about 10 mins. He came in and greeted me. So warm and welcoming. I felt so comfortable. He took a look at my breast, mentioned my right boogie problem (nipple kinda of lower and boob is a lil smaller and droopy), he suggested a mastopexy and the incision thru the nipple so he can adjust the placement and make it more centered. He said with my body I can go anywhere from 325-400cc. I tried them on. I really think 350cc-375 cc for me. But its better to go with larger just so i dont regret it. I haven't made any final choices. What blew me away and what I love about Dr. Messa is he answered all my questions before i even could ask them! I kinda drew a blank and he seemed like he knew what i wanted to ask but forgot. He went into the procedure/ recovery/ when to wear a bra/ when to exercise/ how long to take off/ bottoming out/ rippling/ capsular contracture/ medical clearance/ pre op appt/ post op appt. I told him about my heart murmur. He said it shouldn't be an issue and is common. He said he feels like I'm a healthy 24 year old. Then i met with Maria the coordinator, she was helpful with the quote and more additional questions. Also, he carries ALL the brands of implants, sientra/ allergen/ mentor/ natrelle. And they don't have to be ordered, they said they have them in office since they are basically high volume and high demand, they always keep them stocked. Anyways... I have found my doctor. Only lil disappointment here is that i cant find many recent realself reviews on him, i dont get it cause he's freakin awesome! So I told them I wanted to think it over and talk to my fam and bf about it over the weekend before I decided to commit. But i spoke about open operation days, of course, the time I want it done, he's going to be busy or gone! :( He's out 2 weeks the end of April for some convention/conference or something. Regardless he's going to be out. Awww. They have early april, which i feel is still too soon- I need to do preop test, come back in 2 weeks for preop exam and pay it off. I feel like it's not good timing for me. So next available date is May 1st which is a thursday. I'm pretty much set on that. I'll call Monday to see if I can lock it. Still need my bf's approval because he has to take off of work to help me. I'm so freakin excited!!!!! All the stress and everything is easing up. The only stress now is do I want 350cc, 375 cc, 400cc. I dont want to get boob greed but I want to be happy and proportional. AHHHHH! I really liked the 325CC to be honest, started to feel like 375cc is too big and heavy but i see some girls that go bigger like 400cc-500cc and look awesome.

All the quotes for the BA were a lil more than I planned, i had no idea i had so many issues with my right breast that's going to cost me more. But i guess it's what i get for coming in to see a plastic surgeon that specializes in fixing what's wrong and making it as perfect as can be.

The journey begins! My family is so excited for me. They can't wait to see the final results. My sister, friends, bf were all texting and calling my thru out the day to see how it went. I went by myself to the consultation but i didn't feel alone. I'm so happy that I went to Target after and bought 2 more cute bikini tops. That's how excited I am! Thanks for your support ladies! I'm coming to BOOBIELAND soon!

Nudies of what I'm working with!

Here's some pics of what my poor situation is...

Pics!

Whoops forgot to add the pics.

More pics.

Ugh The post keeps updating and I'm not done. Lol

Okay… Excited but still confused with tons of questions!

So I really like Dr Messa… He is def my PS… however… the quote he gave me kinda got me puzzled. A lot of girls travel to South Florida to get their breast augmentations done because it's cheaper. I was quoted $6,000 from 3 different doctors. So i figure that's how much it cost, anesthesia is like $1300 so the actual surgery is $4700. Is that normal?… Some girls are paying $2800-5000… $1500 for surgery and $1300 for anesthesia. My budget originally was $5,000 now i'm going to have to pull another $1,000 our of my ass. I actually am wanting to pay in full…. so now this may have to delay my surgery date so i can save up a lil more. I'm wondering should I book a few more consultations? I though 3 top doctors would be good enough… crazy 3 different doctors quoted me around the same range $6,000-$6,1000…. Hmm…. I was ideally going to call to put the deposit down tmrw and lock in a date, now i'm not sure.

Also, I was suggested by 2 out of the 3 plastic surgeons that i should get a mastopexy to fix my right breast. It's droopy and the nipple is not centered so with the implant in, it will be very noticeably crooked compared to my left…. I remember dr mesa said that he will only be going thru my nipple, but taking a look at mastpopexy surgeries the scar is from the nipple to the crease. OMG I do NOT want that…. :( I have to clarify with the doctor and make sure…. I definitely want to prepare myself for what i'm getting myself into besides a breast augmentation. I feel like it's slightly lower and nipple is not centered… the more I look at it, it definitely bothers me. I feel like Dr Messa will know what is best and I trust him, but we need to be on the same page…. Take a look at the picture before. THIS IS NOT ME, but that is what a mastopexy surgery looks like…. :( It's an awful scaring, of course you don't see from the top of the breast, but naked… omg it's not appealing- plus i'm only 24, and have NO kids, yet my natural boobs are droopy and saggy. :(

Update!

Hello Lovely Ladies! I have been super busy since i got back from Miami. It was like a fun mini vacation for me. Spending time with family and also getting my consultations out of the way…. So anyways after days of thinking and calling back Dr. Messa's office with questions for the coordinator, I just got off the phone with my BF and we agreed and are going to lock in May 1st (7 weeks from tomorrow!!!!) I think it will be a good time for me. Ideally I am wanting mid- end April, but I can't complain, May 1st is good. I'll have all of May to recover and hope boobs will soften and drop so I'll be ready to show off those babies at the beach all summer… here in florida, it's already 80 degree! The beach water is still cold, but end of April/ early May it's perfect. I just don't want to wait too long and not have them for summer…

So anyways… I called the office and asked about the quote- At Dr. Messa's office, he does NOT break down the quote, it is all inclusive. There's no anesthesia price/ implant price. I was a lil taken back, I called to see if they could drop it…. i am an AWFUL negotiator. Lol Maria the office coordinator was firm in the quote. She said the breast augmentations are usually $5,500 and since I'm getting the mastopexy lift on my right boobie that's $500 extra bringing it to $6,000. I'm kinda wondering to see more doctors, but I think with Dr. Messa it will be worth it. It's not all about the price, it's about afterwards, how i look and feel and the process of getting it done. It just sucks cause i have a budget. i'm not a money tree. lol But i was researching mastopexy/ benelli lifts (same thing/ different name)…. I was horrified of the scar from the nipple to the crease. I learned it was called "LOLLIPOP incision" just like the shape of a lollipop. But when i asked Maria, she actually clarified that i will NOT be getting the lollipop incision, THANK GOD! I'm actually getting a "peri-areola incision" which basically is cutting around the whole nipple. The scaring won't be too bad especially when it will fade over time. I'm super excited now, time to lose that gut and extra weight. As of right now, reading everyone's stories, I'm set on Mentor- Silicone- Mod profile- 375ccs. Dr Messa said he will definitely help me achieve a natural full C/Small D look. Originally I wanted 300-325 cc, but i feel like just an lil extra won't hurt…. I think maybe 400 cc will be just too heavy on my chest. I went to VS the other day just to look, and the 32 D bras doesn't look big at all…. for some reasons me and my small boobies always imagine a size D as a HUGE GRANNY bra. Lol I guess it's because I don't have big boobs to pay attention to that size. Also, on a brighter note, my mom who is supportive but didn't think i'm actually going thru with it until she discovered I had already seen my PS, she is extremely supportive now. She even offered to drive me and take off of work to help me. That made me feel so much better…. however i feel like it's my BF's place to care for me since he is like my other half. I've been with him for 4 years, we're basically an old married couple without the title. Lol He's been there for me thru everything, holding my hair when i'm throwing up, cleaning my vomit, taking care of me when i'm at my worst, so this should be a common thing for him. Lol I love him to death! I'm excited now for boobies! :)

Late night thought and research!

AHHH… I was really set on 375cc silicone mentor mod +. Now reading how everyone experience boob greed, maybe 400cc would be good for me… I'm reading that 25cc is not much of a huge difference. I honestly don't want to be too heavy in the boobs, but at the same time i don't want boob greed wishing i went bigger. :( My PS suggested anywhere from 325-400cc…. well… i'm just so indecisive. :( I was set kind of on 350cc before so i bumped it to 375cc, now i'm kinda wondering about 400cc. Lol

Sizing settled!

Okay after a few days thinking I've come to a compromise.... Most likely I'll be settling on 375 for my left boob and 400 on my right since dr messa said its slightly droopier and smaller in size. That's the one that will have the mastopexy. He did mention we may have to try a different size on each side. Which is fine, I can both get 400 and 375cc. Lol now it's all about getting my blood work done and setting up my pre op appointment. 7 weeks and 3 days until MAY 1st! :)

I showed my bf what my chest looked like in a bandeau bikini top n told him its so flat and he was like now I know why u want one, it will make u happier and more comfortable in your skin! Glad everyone is finally coming around and understanding why I really want this. I'm not trying to attract men, I'm not trying to look fake, not trying to get attention... I want this so I'm happier with myself and comfortable with myself. I'll admit I am insecure about that part of my body and I will be happier to just be confident and sexy in my own conservative way. I'm not a flashy kinda girl. I'm really down to earth and humble and keep to myself. I hate how ppl think I'm getting this for the wrong reasons and preach that "you should be happy with what god gave you...." kinda BS. Lol well god created plastic surgeons so they are here to fix things I can't fix. Lol that is all!

Kill me... Not really!

Ugh! So let me tell you guys how my body has been acting so damn crazy! I've started my period... AGAIN!!!!! Wth! Having it twice in one month is not normal for me! Does anyone have that? I went to the general doc to get examined. They ran some test. I'm not sure if its from stress and suffering from anxiety. I'm super nervous. I feel like something is wrong with me. Please let the results come back normal so I can move on and be happy n excited for this surgery! I don't want anything in the way of me getting it. :(

Yay! Update! Thank you God for blessing me.

SURGERY DATE IS OFFICIALLY BOOKED!

I know i said i had already picked my date, but i hadn't put down the deposit. Well today i decide it is definitely time to commit and lock in the date. I call Maria the surgery coordinator…. She tells me Dr. Messa is booked up until May 29th. OMG…. are you effing kidding me?…. I knew he was popular but damn, they weren't joking when they said that he books up quickly. I just saw him less than 2 weeks ago and she told me she had a few days in April and May 1st available. I had chosen May 1st the whole time and wanted to confirm with my BF so he can take off of work to come with me. It ends up working out perfectly for May 1st because his work partner needs off that weekend too because he has to watch his kids while his wife is out of town for a bachelorette cruise. It would of been perfect, I literally wanted to cry when she said it was booked until end of May. I was like ohhhh noooo, is there anything sooner?…. I honestly do not want to spend all of June recovering. I want to recover in May so June I can be enjoying my bikini and the sun. Anyways…. Maria got a call in and had to call me back. I was really bummed. However, when she called me back… She told me she could get me in on Friday MAY 2nd!!!!!!! Which is perfect! Dr Messa usually doesn't have surgery on Fridays, but he is taking me first thing in the morning. Is that not the most sweetest plastic surgeon ever? I feel like my journey with this has come so far, but yet hasn't even started. I've been lucky from the consultations to picking my perfect surgeon to scheduling my date. So May 2nd! 6 weeks from this friday! My pre op appointment is set for Monday April 14th, where i have to pay in full and i'll do blood test and settle on size, all that good stuff.

As mentioned before in my post yesterday I have gotten my period again this month when i had ended just a lil over a week ago. I am probably experiencing HUGE stress and anxiety. And with life in the way I just have to continue and push forward. My bf is amazing and so sweet he surprised me and sent me a HUGE arrangement of Pink Roses to my work! My favorite! If you know my bf, he's not big on being romantic or thoughtful at all. He's more like the guy to be there for you when you need him and take care of things when you need it taken care of. Everyone was paying me attention because how could you miss this huge bouquet? Lol I am not usually the type to be the center of attention so it was a lil awkward for me. I literally feel like i'm floating on cloud 9 today. I booked my surgery and my bf has made my day/ week/ month/ year. He texted me and let me know he wants to always be there for me and will take care of me when i need him. I feel so blessed and lucky that this journey has taught me a lot of things about myself. it makes it easier with my support system behind me. I couldn't imagine doing this alone. :)

Boobie Nightmares!

Hey Ladies, soooo update. I've been still feeling a lil weird but slowly becoming back to my normal self. I'm off my 2nd period. Hopefully I am okay and it was just stress related. Anyways I've been suffering from allergies the last week. Here in Florida once spring hits, the pollen is worst than ever. My car is literally covered in yellow pollen dust. I ended up with a lil bit of an allergy congestion. Every time I sneeze or cough my head kind of hurts. I've been extremely exhausted and been sleeping a lot. I feel a lot better today and able to function a lil more. Well last night, i had an intense dream/ nightmare that i got my boobs in! The surgery was a breeze, the pain was tolerable, but the worst part was that the doctor did not listen to what i wanted and did the surgery thru the armpits and i got small implants!!! That is a total BA patient's nightmare! In my dream i woke up from my surgery and was so soooo mad and upset that it wasn't what i wanted at all. OMG thank god i woke up and felt my breast, and they were the same. Lol Idk what that means, hopefully my surgery will go good and my doctor will listen to me. Lol

My prep is April 14th. 3 weeks and 3 days from now. :) My surgery is 6 weeks from yesterday. I feel like it's going to fly by quick!

Anyways here is a pic of a peri- areola incision to fix my right boob. It's very minor.

Surgical bra! Help.

So unfortunately my PS doesn't provide a surgical bra…. I don't even know what size or what brand to get. :( I am a 32" band now…. i assume i should get a bigger size due to the swelling and of course the obvious…. bigger boobs. Lol. I'm guessing maybe a 38"…. is that too big?… Maybe 36 would do…. I've been searching on amazon. Any suggestions would help. :)

Excited! Every day passes by, one day closer….

So there hasn't been one day in the past 2 months i haven't looked at boobs!!!! I've become obsessed! Lol I am ready to get this done and over with… I got less than 6 weeks. This coming friday will be only 5 weeks. AHHHH Soooo nervous! All i got to do is keep myself healthy! But there's so many things to look forward to 1. I can't wait to go bra shopping! 2. I can't wait to see the final results after d&f. 3. VS's semi annual sale is usually in July (my surgery will be May 2nd so i think that they will be almost ready for underwire bras, by that time i will be about 2 months post) 4). I live close to the VS outlet store…. ITS FREAKIN HUGE! Bras of all sorts galore are only like $20 or less. I love shopping and it's a boob's dreamland! UGHHHH I can't wait! :)

Ready to be sexy! I'm not one of those girls who is ashamed of having small boobs and wanting to change it by getting a BA, i think everyone in my whole family and even at my work knows i'm doing this! I told my manager i needed off for the consultation and for the surgery. She was supportive. Even all my guy friends know and keep asking me if i'm excited?…. I have a friend that is constantly reminding me i'm one day closer. This isn't a secret, I don't care, i will embrace this journey! If anyone says anything about me having "fake tits" i'll be like "YEA SO WHAT?…. YOUR POINT IS????" …. Hahaha Beautiful boobies and proud.

Sometimes my fears/ anxiety/ stress get the best of me as you can see in my previous post. I'm anxious… seeing some post op it makes me scared. I can only pray mine will come out and i'll be super happy. I hope mine just look round and fuller. I'm scared of the "BOXY look" or too high up to the collar bone, I'm hoping mine will look like those results, where they are just swollen. I can see why girls hate them at first because they are so ugly when you first get them in. Ahhhh…. Let's do this! :)

BTW my loving boyfriend is just the funniest supportive guy ever! As i type this he is glue to the TV watching Monster's Inc…. hahahah he'll be 28 years old this year and he's still a kid. Oh I love him so much. LOL

OH FORGOT TO ADD….

So i forgot to add….

After my boobs settle and look phenomenal… I was kinda thinking of doing like a boudoir/ lingerie shoot. I saw it on another fellow real selfer's post and it looked awesome. Do you guys think that is a good idea?… I could like put something together for my BF… I've never been the girl to be super sexy, I don't even think anyone has ever called me "sexy"…. I'm always "pretty/cute" I think it's because i'm so small 4"11 and my face looks young- ppl always ask what high school i go to or if i'm old enough to work yet. :( It's annoying but i guess it's a compliment. It's just out of my element to do a photoshoot- I'm not even that photogenic…. Lol I guess i look decent with makeup on. It's going to be so awkward being half naked infront of photographer especially since i'm never naked in front of anyone….But i think it would be a good experience and having something to look back on when i'm older and say "damn I was hot"... Lol

UPDATE!

Hey Ladies, I haven't updated in a few days… so much has been going on with life. Work, my dogs, social life, love life… you know just life. Well I end up getting sick, better now than around my surgery date i guess. But anyways…. I have really bad allergies making me feel all congested and sneezing nonstop and i sound stuffed up. And my job is well, a stressful one because my company constantly micro manages you everyday and watched your daily performance like a hawk…. i work an office job and sit at my desk pretty much 10 hrs a day. So lately for the last couple weeks, i notice myself having the urge to go pee, but sometimes i hold it off for a few hrs and just sit there and work and work until i can't hold it anymore. Well not knowing that doing that can cause a damn UTI! So since the weekend I was kinda having a hard time peeing, like I felt like i had to and when i tried it would take at least 2-3 mins. Anyways… I kinda figured it had to be something not right. I thought it would go away and waited like 5 days and told my best friend and she said it's totally a UTI. So i went to the clinic did my urine test and surely enough... my first UTI. The experience is not fun, hope i never have one again. Supposedly it happens from a lot of things… anytime bacteria enters your urinary tract… The nurse told me it could be caused by not peeing after sex, not peeing enough, holding it for too long, not cleaning down there on a regular, bubble baths…. just about anything. Anyways I'm on antibiotics for 5 days and then I started coughing and suffering from a pounding head ache. UGH.

On a brighter note, my surgery is 5 FREAKING WEEKS from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that. I know 5 weeks may seem super long to some people, but since I started seriously considering having a BA since end of January, i feel that 5 weeks is so short! I have so much to do, so much to buy before hand. UGH. The time is going to fly by. I already put my request to take off of work. I will be out for 5 days for recovery starting Friday May 2nd-6th, hope that will enough, then I'm able to work from home 2 days so basically 2 extra days to recover May 7-8, my job is done over the phone and laptop. Then i'll be coming in to work that Friday and i'll be back off 2 more days for the weekend… so i don't think it will be that bad at all. I feel that once you get your BA, time flies. I'm excited and everyone knows how excited I am… I feel like i'm going to change into a new woman. I'll be so much confident and happy with myself. :)

Almost 4 weeks. 2 weeks until pre op!

Each day that passes is one day closer! So I'm on my antibiotics for my stupid UTI! Last dosage is today. I'm feeling a lot better.... I can almost pee regularly again. U never appreciate the lil things until they are taken away. Lol I am almost definitely I got it because I hold my pee for hours when I initially have to go at my work. It's just annoying getting up from my desk every 30 mins to an hr. usually I wait like 3+hrs before I go. I guess that messed with my bladder. Lesson learned. Anyways!!!!! On to the more important stuff!!!! It's starting to get real! I am less than 5 weeks from my BA. Technically 4 weeks and 4 days! Lol my pre op is 2 weeks from tmrw. I think once I go to the pre op it's really going to kick in! But in the mean time I've been shopping for cute tops. I'm addicted to bralettes. Once I usually like something I buy a million of them. Lol funny I went to VS to buy the $10 bralettes and I work a Small in the racer back ones and on the spaghetti strap I just got a medium. Small was a lol tight n I donno how tighter they will be with new boobs! Anyways, I got 3 secret cards to use.... I hope I get like $100! Lol that would be awesome. I think each card is $10 at lowest so ill take $30 off my purchase. Just sucks I can't buy bras right now. I can honestly say from the girls my size and the implant size looks like most ppl end up being 34C/32D/32DD. I think my band around my waist is so small so I'll still be 32. Cup size can be tricky since u donno what they will turn out to be when they d&f. Well I'll keep every one updated on anything that happens next. Can they just do this damn surgery so I can recover already? Lol so impatient!

4 weeks counting down!

So here are some UGLY pre op pics of me now.... Omg never thought the symmetry would be a big deal but taking a look at it after the docs pointed it out, it's pretty severe! Oh geez. I can't wait and am anxious! I def am getting one implant bigger than the other that way they are the same size for once. :) pre op in appt in less than 2 weeks! Tho it's a month away from today the actual surgery, I feel like I'm no where near prepared. I guess u could never be prepared for something like this until it actually happens.

Shopping!!!!!! VS OUTLET!

So today I went to the vs outlet with my bf... So happy we live so close. Same VS stuff that u can find in the regular store but juat a ton more variety for a lot cheaper. Omg this is going to be my new favorite store when I get some new boobies! They have everything n plenty of it!!! All very cheap too. Usually I'll go and buy like PINK stuff when I go but now I'll have boobs I actually can shop thru the bras! They had sooo many cute ones but I refrained from buying because I dunno what my size will be until after surgery and at the outlet all sales are final. Bummer. But I figure it will all be there after my surgery so no rush. I got some cute stuff tho. They have a huge selection of bathing suits for like $8-12. Panties for $1.99 and bralettes for $3.99. Can't beat that. I got a few stuff. My total was like $40. Bras range from $12.99-19.99 all different kinds of VS. But only bad part is you have to DIG! Lol which I don't mind.... That's just shopping to me. They had so many cute lingeries for $14.99. I found a few and was back n forth between small and medium but I figure I'd wait on that.

I also went to Marshall's just to browse and I found a super comfy jockey racer back sports bra. I got a medium. I wore my bombshell today like everyday n tried the sports bra on top and BAM!!!! Love the look! Hoping with my new boobs it will look like that! :) excited! 4 weeks from now I will have some new assets. Lol

Hahaha

Can someone tell me where my boobs went? I feel so incomplete without my bombshell bra. Lol omg this is me with just the sports bra I bought yesterday without a bombshell underneath it! My boobs disappeared! Huge difference lol

Bad tan lines!!!!!

Hahaha just wanted to share. I've been laying out and getting some sun lately since the weather here in Florida has been pretty much 85 degrees. Basically it's summer for us. But I guess I made the mistake of wearing a bandeau top now I have these awful tan lines. Even on my BUTT! Lol when I wear a thong it looks ridiculous! I just thought its funny... Hahaha I hope my bf doesn't mind. For the first time I showed him a pic of my boobs n how uneven they are and he was like why is your nipple so big and brown?!? Omg I was mortified!!!!!! Lol that's why I don't let anyone see me naked! I'm just so embarrassed. :( anyways! Pre op is a week from tmrw!!!!!! Ahhhh it's coming up fast! I can remember like yesterday when I was just researching and setting up my consultations. Now time is ticking away. I honestly hope recovery will be this quick lol

Ladies… It's kicking in!!!!

So i was just thinking… and I am 1 week from pre op appt and just a tad more than 3 weeks away from my BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This friday will mark 3 weeks! Honestly time is flying… I remember seriously considering a BA in January where I actually acted on it! And setting my consultations in February. I've been having this thought in my head since i was 18 and seeing all the girls around me change and I stay the same, the thought came and went…. now I'll be 25 this summer. I think it's time me as the "caterpillar" i am ready to bloom into a beautiful butterfly. I def think it will boost my confidence. I'm always known as the shy, quiet reserve girl to everyone… I feel underestimated all the time. At my job, I was in a 2 week training program with 25 trainees. I was the most quiet and never participated. My trainers thought I wouldn't do too well in the line of business i'm in, but I became one of the top performers and have won 6 awards for my performance in the last year. I've always been basically invisible when i was younger. I find it funny, once i matured in my looks changed then some ppl started facing my way. Lol Just shows how shallow people are. Ppl from my middle school and high school have started hitting me up on Facebook but when we were actually in school together, rarely spoke to me. HAH. This BA is personally for me but also of course for my bf, hopefully it will boost our sex life… we haven't been real active just because i'm so ashamed of my body. Poor him, he puts up with me and still loves me. Lol I feel like this BA is also like revenge to everyone who never even gave me a 2nd look or time of day. Now it's like hahaha can't have me now!!! When I was younger, I had friends and all but i was never the center of attention or popular in school, just when I hit my 20s i began to step out my shell. I started finding myself and still finding myself. It's about growing up slowly. Now ppl can start seeing me as a woman and not as a girl. :) Thank you for all your support!

So late night thought…. :)

So Lovely Ladies, i called the office today to see where i should get the surgical bra… I was mistaken, my office does provide it BUT not included in my surgery quote. It's like $38 that I pay at pre op with my balance and they hold it for you until your surgery that way you don't forget. I asked if I could retry on some sizes to make sure for sure which size i want. I am set on 375/400 mod plus mentor. I feel like I want the roundness but don't need projected too much since I have a good amount of breast tissue that will be over it along with the muscle. What I'm most afraid about is the incision thru my nipples. AHHHH! That is like my super sensitive spot, to imagine my PS cutting it to insert the implant gives me chills. I will be getting all my prescriptions and everything… I'm afraid of getting cold feet. Can anyone please slap me or knock some sense into me now?! I feel like I'm so ready BUT NOT ready for this…. what if I just call off the whole thing?…. I just need to grow some balls and do it, i'm already committed and put down the deposit and have my money all ready… I'm looking at the big picture, i'll be so much more happy.

So just to throw it out there, I was having a late night thought that I wanted to share with anyone who cares. It's personal and off topic to boobies. So me and my BF have been together for 4 years, of course it's not easy. We have some moments we were on the rocks and ended up taking a break for a few months. 4 years def takes a toll on the relationship and each other because you are changing and growing into who you want to be. Well in the mean time on our break, I had met another guy, I wouldn't say I dated him because he knew I just got out of a long relationship. But we bonded instantly and there was a lot of chemistry. Wasn't a typical guy you meet and just have to act all shy and pretty around. We clicked because we were so down to earth. But long story short, he had hurt me with his bad habits- trust was a big thing for me, and no matter what, from what I saw I couldn't trust him. We argued a lot too because of it…. I remember one time we went out to eat and we sat at the bar, he was on his phone texting another female right next to me, I clearly could see her picture, how disrespected I feel. He always kept like 5 females on the back burner for back ups and I wasn't with that. Well I had enough and we eventually stopped talking for a while and one day he hit me back up… he ended up getting in a relationship with this GORGEOUS girl, she is the type always doing photo shoots and she worked as like a bottle girl at some night club. You can imagine, perfect, pretty face, banging body (fake tho from the ass to boobs but I don't have much room to speak because I will join the boobs club in 3 weeks LOL). Well they broke up after a few months… he came running back. He said she wasn't all that, just a pretty face, but no good conversation and nothing new to bring to the table. Well seeing her and what she looked like, omg she was sooo pretty. It kinda made me feel worthless… I felt like I wasn't good enough even tho i felt like my personality is a killer and I'm like the most laid back chick ever. I just felt more insecure about myself, i was questioning myself, like what is wrong with me? My body, my face, my looks…. what was it?…. I didn't feel pretty or beautiful at all, like i said in my last post, i'm pretty much invisible to most ppl… well looking back, I just wanted to share with everyone, my lesson learned the hard way: Don't ever let a man or another person/ friend/ family make you feel like your WORTHLESS. We're all worth something, tho we may not be the prettiest or have the perfect smile, I know for damn sure, everyone deserves to be happy and respected. I just thought how I was in such a negative place in my life feeling depressed and down because I felt like I wasn't good enough with my looks… I snapped out of it once i realize i deserve better.

Of course i'm not getting boobs because of that a** hole, I wanted them before I met him. Just never had it done when I knew him, now guess my bf will enjoy them all to himself, he deserves it for putting up with me. Lol Well i'm completely done with the other guy, eventually me and my bf got back together and been happy since… he treats me with respect and the way i should be treated. Each one of us deserves respect. There is always someone whether it's a companion or even family that will show you your worth. I know this site is mainly about females a bit insecure about parts of their body they wish to change, well go on then, do what you gotta do to be happy! You deserve it! We deserve it! :) honestly without all you ladies positive comments and post, i'd probably wouldn't be doing a BA, the thought would still be roaming around in my mind instead of actually counting down the days until my BA. Lol THANKS for the support!

Only 3 more weeks!!!!

Here are some more pre op pics in a XS bikini top! I can't wait to fill it out and have some nice tatas! Sooooo close yet so far away. Heading back to Miami this Sunday for my pre op appointment on Monday morning! :)

I can't stop laughing! I made it worse!

Hahhaha omg! So my bad tan lines from my bandeau... I decided to get rid of it and try to tan the middle that way it doesn't look like a rectangle square of white on my boobs... So I wore a triangle top to the pool... Big mistake. I made me tan lines even worse! Hahaha my tan is so uneven now! And the worst part when I called the PS they said at my pre op tmrw I will be having my before pictures taken! Oh great! My boobs are discolored. I'm going to be so embarrassed tomorrow when my plastic surgeon is like what the heck happened! Lol here are some pics. Also including some pictures of me in regular day clothing with my of course, bombshell miracle bra I can't live without! Soon enough I will know what it's like to wear a regular non padded bra! You can see how much more round n full they are in a loose top. I sooo cannot wait to have some nice tatas! Blood work and finalizing sizes tmrw at my pre op and getting my prescriptions. Waiting until my sister gets off work to head down to Miami. :) wish me luck ladies! It's happening....

Pre Op DONE. What a nightmare.

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you guys know how the pre op went!

First off.. I still love my doctor regardless of what i went thru. Lol well I was rushing my head off the whole day because I had to rush to the bank to deposit the last of my balance to make the final payment when i go into the pre op appt. I had to work as well. So I woke up and worked for 2 hrs, rushed out the door and went to the bank- there was like 6 ppl in front of me. Ugh what luck. I was freakin out because i had to rush to the other side of town in like 20 mins and my GPS said it would take 25 mins. Luckily I made it, only 3 mins late. They had me wait maybe a few mins before taking me back- had me fill out a lot of paper work. The the nurse came in and took my pictures, run over the procedure/size/medication/ prepping me before before hand. What foods to avoid. Showering and all that good stuff…. THEN it came to the anticipated blood test! I HATE needles and blood. Ugh i get so queazy when it comes to that. My worst fear was that she would have to poke me multiple times to get the blood… well my fear became reality. She poked my right arm and not enough blood came out. She had to poke me again. Missed the vein. Then poked me again and had to wiggle the needle once it was inside me. STILL NOTHING! UGHHH OWWWW! I'm such a baby. She was like i give up and we need to do the other arm. Finally she got it on the 4th try! She got the blood she needed. OWWW. Now my arm is bruised up. Ugh i hate giving blood. But anyways I got all the prescriptions and i even bought the special soap to use before surgery and I also bought anti bruising pills because i know i bruise so easily i don't want to come out with black and blue boobs. Lol Anyways Im glad i drove back to miami for the prep, so informative and helpful in preparing. They said since i'm from out of town i could just do the blood work at a clinic/lab/doc office. But i wanted to know what i needed to do in detail and have my questions all answered. So to go into the procedure…. They will call me thursday and let me know the time to be in on Friday May 2nd the day of my surgery. It should be anywhere from 7am-noon. Then saturday I have to go back in because they are sending me in bandage wraps not a surgical bra. When i come in saturday, I will get the bra and have the bandage taken off. Saturday the office is closed, but the told me someone will be at the office for sure. WHICH I LOVE. Someone is going out of their way on the weekend for me. Aww. Probably not just me, but anyone who has surgery on Fridays because Dr Messa usually does not do procedures on friday. He was nice to pencil me in or i'd have to wait until end of May/june when his next opening is. Then i'll come back on Monday and see him before i go back home.

He told me to find a bunch of pics of the look I want…. I'm scared/excited/nervous…. hoping not to get cold feet and call off the whole thing. AHHHH! Paid in full and counting down. Now it's time for me to get my list together of things i need to prepare myself. :) Any suggestions of things i need, let me know….

The look I'm going for! Wish pics!

Here are some pics of the type of boobies I want. I like them round/ full and natural slope and sag. I don't need them super perky or round at the top. If I want that look I will just wear different kinds of bras to give it the extra "umph." These wish pics are from different real selfers profiles, hope you don't mind if u see ur pics on here! It's a compliment! :) Let me know what u guys think.

I feel nervous and anxiety!

Hey ladies, I know my post are so annoying because I write about basically nothing lol but I feel so at ease when I write it out.... I'm hoping that my journey can benefit any girls/women/ ladies with their own BA. I know by reading many other ladies post it has helped me significantly. I have a small handful of girls I know in my life that have had a BA. None of them talk about it openly tho. So it's great it have this site so we can all be open about our experience and journey together. Some ppl are still not understanding why I'm doing to this. A lot of ppl's reaction is "I still can't believe your going thru with this"... Well believe it! I'm not letting everyone's negative opinion affect me anymore. I had a meeting with my manager today n she suggested that I can stay home the whole week after surgery to recover. Since my surgery is Friday I have the weekend n Monday and Tuesday to recover. That will be 5 days. Then Wednesday-Friday I will be working but I'm able to work from home. The joy of my job. All I need is my laptop and internet. Then I'll have Saturday- Sunday to relax n recover more. So it's a total of about 10 days from May 2nd-12th that I won't be in the office so it should give enough time to get back to normal. It's going to feel like I'm going to be a new woman! Im getting my hair done this weekend too, more blonde. :) summer hair. Yay!

So of course I decided the perfect timing to work out again is 2 weeks before surgery. lol i make no sense sometimes. I still feel a bit chunky. I wanna keep my shape but without the fat. I wish I had like killer abs n a nice junk. lol I have all this flab and rolls n muffin tops over my pants. Ugh. Lol They told me so not work out my arms from now until surgery I guess that way my muscles are normal n not sore or torn. I have to stop working out all together 2 days before surgery. I'm so anxious. I dropped off my prescriptions today too. I'll get them tomorrow after work. It's coming together! 15 days!!!!!!!!! Ahh!

So if anyone is curious, I just wanted to share my nationality.... I'm 100% ASIAN. An Asian female natural figure is very petite and flat. So my figure is a lil different from the average Asian female. I guess I'm a lil lucky. Usually they are all small and flat front to back n super skinny. Some reason I didn't end up u like the stereotype. I have curves and meat on my bones n chubby thighs. Lol I am still short tho explains 4"11. lol but it's probably because I was born in America. I eat different than I would if I was born in Asia. I get asked if I'm mixed with Spanish/white all the time. Lol

2 weeks! Am I ready or not?!! Getting cold feet?

So i'm exactly 2 weeks from my BA. AHHHH. I can't believe it, time flies and i hope it flies by for the recovery period. Im scaring myself reading all these post about getting sick and in pain… I know to expect soreness and tightness the first week or so. Some ladies are back to normal within a few days and can function, others take longer. I see some say that they can shower themselves after the surgery, others can't even hold fork. I wonder what I'm going to be like. Hmmm…. Anyways… I'm preparing the best I can. Trying to stay relax and taking care of my body. I started taking the vitamin C/ multivitamin. I have to stay committed and take it every day until my BA. I kind of been stressing about getting cold feet… and just calling and canceling the whole thing…. I'd lose my deposit but i'd get back a majority of it, unless i cancel the day before, then its nonrefundable. But then I think again how badly i've been wanting this and how happy i will be afterwards. Beauty is pain right???? I already paid my balance in full. I feel like if i flake out and cancel i'm going to end up regretting not going thru with it.

Anyways…. I went to walmart and bought all the stuff i need and picked up my prescriptions. I need ice packs and I'm going to buy tons of gatorade. Here are some pics again…. nothing exciting, just posting of the "IDEAL LOOK" that i want. i hope Dr Messa will understand what i want. ALL implants are beautiful from low profile to ultra high profile. However, everyone has their own opinion about what type of look and implant they want. Personal for me, I love the round natural look but not at the top of breast. I rather have them more round than projected. I DO NOT mean to offend anyone who has this look. This is just me and how i would like mine. Some girls like the really fake look, others like natural, and others like it where it's not even noticeable. Anyways… as mention, probably like many of us wear bombshell that add 2 cup size, i wear mine EVERYDAY I cannot live without it and that is the look i want, but i want them to be my own and not the bra. :) I have friends and coworkers that are excited to see them afterwards and i told them, it probably won't be a difference because it will be the same size I am not, i just can wear a regular nonpadded bra and not a bombshell. :)

Oh yea, I also wanted to say… I think i'm about to get my period. WHICH I HOPE SO. i do not want to get it on my BA or in recovery. Lol I started breaking out a lil and my TITS GOT NATURALLY BIGGER. I think my boobs know and sense something like in their near future there are going to be some BIG changes. Lol They usually get sore, but this time it's not. But i notice they are like more round n a tad swollen so i figure its almost that time of the month- i hope i get it soon or next week and not the week after. I'll also post some pics of the look that i DO NOT want…. Again, i'm not trying to offend anyone and i love the UHP look on some girls but it's not for me. My preference. :) some wish pics from fellow real self members!

The look I DO NOT want!!!!

Hey guys these are some implants I hope and pray not to look like!!!!! God I'm praying and praying! U just donno until u come out on the other side. lol please do not be offended if you like this look. This isn't for me.
Dr. Charles Messa

P.S... I am SO jealous of your VS outlet store.. we finally got a couple regular VS stores in Vancouver but prices are way higher. And ordering online is brutal because they charge you a fortune for shipping and duty!!
Yea i think they need to open more outlet stores. there's only like 3-5 in the whole nation. It's super cheap and same stuff in the regular stores, if not more!!!!! I'll be posting plenty of pics once i get them done. I am hoping for a 34C/ 32D/ 32DD… i do not mind as long as they look good braless! :)
We are the same height and similar in weight and build. My surgery date is May 20th.. I'm concerned about going too big or looking top heavy due to my lack of height, which I'm sure you understand!! I cant wait to see you results!!
I am concern too, but honestly i think i rather be a lil bigger, than smaller. I seen on average most short girls usually get 300-400cc… i think someone with tight skin and little to no breast tissue pre op would look better with low 300s. Since i have a lil tissue and i feel like my chest isn't too tight that 375/400cc will be good for me. I not only want them to be full and round, but i kinda want them to drop nicely and have a "natural sag" to it if u know what i mean? I posted some wish pics of what i want and do not want. I love the roundness, but i love being topless and them to be natural looking and round. :) Wish me luck girlie, i'll do the same to u. Make sure u make a review/ post…. it's so helpful getting support for other ladies going thru the same thing. Honestly if it wasn't for this website, i probably would of backed out already. I read ppl's stories- ups and down and the end result where about 95% of the patients are overall happy they made the decision to go thru with it. :)
I agree with you. I used to be a C cup and now I'm a deflated B.. so definitely have some natural tissue and not super tight skin which makes me feel a little more confidant about going somewhere in the 400cc range too. We are definitely going for the same look :). I read a response on here, this girl said she's 5'1 and got 500cc's and hates them.. said her waist doesn't look defined anymore and she just looks/feels fat... omg I definitely don't want that!! Not that I was ever considering 500cc's but just reminds me to be a little more modest lol. Annnyways I just wanted to let you know I was happy to find your post on here because its rare to find someone with such similar height, weight, build AND going for the same look! I'm seriously so excited for you I hope you get the exact result you want :)
Your wish pics look similar to my outcome. I really like the one from dr. Kim. I found it on you tube.
I wish I saw your post if pics you don't want before I deleted all my wish pics. Memory was getting low on my iPad so I deleted them all a few hrs ago.
Damn... Did the wish pics look like the ones I'm aiming for?
I haven't read all your posts so I don't know exactly what your looking for, but they were all natural looks. I'll check my laptop tomorrow for what I have in there but I had them narrowed down to the best looking ones on my iPad, which I deleted. Sorry :-(
Oh it's ok. I got ur message. I took a look at the website and it's def good work. I went thru the pics. Too bad I am already committed with my surgeon. Have I left a review for ur doctor yet?
I left a review for my dr if that's what u meant.
The site I sent u isn't my dr though. I showed him some of those wish pics. I found pics from many sites, but I think those were my fav
Hey congrats on upcoming breast aug!! Mine is also May 2nd and in Miami!! HAHA! Good luck :-)
Oh yay! I'm not alone at least! lol who is your doc!? Are u an out of town patient? I am in Florida but not Miami. My doc is in Weston which is right on the outskirts. How nervous are you?!? Let's do this!!!!! :)
:) I am living in miami beach, Weston is about an hour from me... Dr Salzhauer is my Doc-- I'm getting so anxious! Too funny it's the same Date! Can't wait to see our results
Love love the pink bathing suit boobs :)… I love my round balls as well :)
Girl ur boobs are hot! I just know myself and I can't pull off that look. I don't wear clothes that would show that. Most revealing thing I have is like a tank top. I never been the one to show off my chest. I rather wear hoochie shorts n and show off my thick thighs. Lol
Rightttt I thought the same bout the pink top one ^_^
Not everyone can pull off certain implants " especially round ones takes a certain swag" so to say to rock em " I think you'll be fine remember implants also somewhat mimic what your breasts already look like " you have extremely pointy breasts like lil bullets lol so most likely your implants will just enhance what your breasts now look like !
Pointy lil bullets? Hahaha I'm laughing right now. No one has ever called them that. Lol at least they aren't swollen mosquito bites anymore. My sisters tease me n call me that.
I'm hoping that the implants will add a lil more roundness to them and make them look less pointy. I'm not worry bout them not being soft because I feel like I some natural tissue already to go over it so it will just take time
Lmfaoo
Did you ever decide on buying a bra? My suregon provided 2 for me but I still went ahead and bought 2 front zip ups from Walmart. I was an A before and bought 1 36 C and another 36D . Right now 1 day post op and swollen I am wearing the 36D and it feels snug but good. So I suggest to just buy one 1 band size up and the other your regular band size , if possible return the one that doesn't work for you.
I am a 32 band and i got three walmart bras 36 band. Hope that will be ok. And yea i misunderstood, my doc does provide the bra for me. The day of surgery, he will send me home in a gauze and wraps and bandages. I will come back the next day and get fitted for a surgical bra, I like how the office does that because if i buy it ahead of time, i may be way too swollen to fit it or not swollen enough and it may be lose. It was additional $35 at my doc office.
That should fit fine. I was 34b/36a. Got 36c sports bra zip up danskin and hanes 36 that fits bcd and it feels good at first and throughout the day get snug. Same things with med. So I've gotten larges now and 38 band. Much better