20 Years Old, 450 Cc HP SO EXCITED BUT NERVOUS! - Miami, FL

So I thought I should start my review of this...

So I thought I should start my review of this whole experience now that my surgery is 13 days away. Today I had my preopp visit to fill out paper work, have my blood drawn, take preopp pictures, and get my prescriptions. I had already met with my doctor before (Dr. Jacob Freiman) in May which is when I put the deposit down on my surgery. By the way I am having my procedure done at coral gables cosmetics. It's true what they say that CGCC works a bit like a nail salon but I really like my doctor so I'm fine with the place. I wanted to see my doctor again today because 450 cc sounds so big to me and I'm worried I'm going to look like a walking boob especially because I'm very short. But I should Dr. Freiman a picture of what I wanted and he reassured me 450 HP CCs are the way to go so I'm trusting him. Here are some before pictures along with wish pictures. Would love to hear some feedback from you ladies.

More information about myself...hypothyroidism

So one of the reasons I was nervous about my surgery is because I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and I had to get clearance for surgery. I found out in March of 2013 that I have hypothyroidism and I took treatment for about two months and then I never took anymore medication because I never had any symptoms to begin with. I got retested in march of 2014 and my tsh level came back at a 5.7 when the normal range is between 0.5-4 although preferably 2.5 or lower. I still didn't take any medication and decided to finally go to an endocrinologist because I was having BA surgery. So my doctor said I was perfectly fine to have surgery because my tsh level wasn't higher than a 10 therefore I have subclinical hypothyroidism. She gave me the option of taking medication or not since I have no symptoms and I am not planning on having children any time soon. I chose not to take medication but I asked her to retest me. My tsh was at a 3.69 YAY. So now I'm at least in the normal range. Just wanted to share my experience with that in case anyone has a similar situation.

7 more days!!

So I went to K-Mart today to buy some stuff I needed before the big day. I bought about five sports bras that I'm hoping will fit me (I got 36C). I also bought some zip-up hoodies that were a size bigger so that my parents don't notice while I'm recovering lol. I also decided I'm staying at a hotel the first two nights of my recovery so I can be in peace.

Freaking out :(

So I started looking up information on anesthesia which was obviously a bad idea. The scariest part for me of this whole procedure is the anesthesia and the more I think about it the more scared I get. Have any of you had this experience before and then realized it wasn't so bad after surgery? Help! P.S. I'm getting general anesthesia

It's done!

So I finally did it. Anesthesia really was the easiest part. I don't even remember when they gave it to me. All I remember was laying down and them taking my blood pressure. Next thing I remember is waking up in a lot of pain. I am in an incredible amount of pain :( I've been taking oxycodone every four hours and it does not help at all I feel exactly the same. I really need to see my doctor!

Post upk

Just got back from my post op. Doctor said everything looked good but I had to buy the band for my boobs which sucks. I feel less pain today. Doctor said the medications don't really take your pain away they just kinda make you doze off. He also said I should stop taking the oxycodone and muscle relaxer after tomorrow and just switch to Tylenol extra strength. I'll post some pics soon but just a warming, they look like aliens lol.

As promised here are some pics

Hello ladies! Sorry I took so long to upload pictures but I've been feeling horrible and haven't even felt like taking pictures. Well the girls are super swollen and they look huge! Can't wait for them to drop a bit. My doctor said I had to wear this band for two weeks. Excuse the belly, the meds really do mess with your stomach.

The depression is kicking in

I know it has only been four days but I am starting to get depressed. My breast look huge and I don't know how to feel about that. I see some girls on here that say their breast got smaller as time passed and then I see others who's breast got bigger after. I don't know what to think and I just keep crying not knowing what to think :(

Starting to look better

Hello ladies I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! I was a little depressed and I had to deal with it. I'm super happy now and love my breast even though they're still in that awkward dropping stage. For any ladies dealing with the boobie sadness, don't worry it'll get better! I went shopping yesterday for clothes and it was great, everything fit amazingly! Here are some pics :)

P.s. My left breast is so stubborn in dropping! It looks deformed lol. Also my breast look like torpedoes but that's normal until they drop. Just have to be patient.

Better pics

Hello there ladies, sorry I've taken so long in updating. So I decided to upload pics from a different perspective because I feel like my front facing camera makes my boobs look HUGE when they really aren't all that big.

I feel this review is important because I know many women are afraid of being too big. I ALMOST let my bf talk me out of 450cc and it would've been such a mistake! As you can see 450cc is not as big as it sounds and keep in mind that I had quite a bit of natural breast tissue to begin with. Well ladies let me know if you have any questions at all.

Also, I'm feeling absolutely great right now! In my pics I'm wearing silicone sheets. I'll be putting on new ones on Monday so I'll take pics so you ladies can see what they're looking like :)

I don't think I've ever shared my stats but I'm 5'1, 125 lbs and I guess you could say I was a 34b preopp (a very full b lol). I think I've gained some weight since my surgery but I've been too afraid to weigh myself lol.

Small update

So there's not much going on with my boobs right now but here are some new pics. One thing that did happen though is that I went out to show off the girls and I got an allergic reaction from my nipple pasties, that really sucked! Also my left breast is till riding way higher.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

So far I love my results and it's all thanks to dr.freiman. He's very confident in his decision and I trusted the decision he made for me, he chose the perfect size. He doesn't have good bedside manner considering that I never saw him again after my surgery day. The wait times are pretty awful. I barely spent any time with him and he didn't really explain much regarding sizing. If I had to do this all over again I would still go with dr.freiman though. If you're looking for a super nice and sensitive dr and a place with great customer service then don't go see him. However, if you want good results then you can go to him with your eyes closed. I'd recommend him to anyone. He's a nice guy and funny but bc of the fast paced nature of the location where he works, don't expect to spend a lot of time with him.