Want a Bbl So Baddd - Miami, FL

Hey ladies so after stalking this page for a while...

Hey ladies so after stalking this page for a while I decided to post about my BBL process, I had a daughter 8 months ago and ifeel that after I had her my butt literally left.After seeing all of you amazing ladies with the big booty I decided BBL is for me! Am deciding which doctor to go for this procedure, I will be posting pics of my body soon and I have a question for all the ladies that have done it with Dr. SALAMA does he charge a fixed price for BBL or does it depend on your body? Any info will really help!!

keep reading reviews Dr. Ghurani or Dr Perry

So my dolls I have been investigating for a while now and am still sooo confused, I emailed my pics to Dr Ghurani's people waiting for a reply and to hear what they recommend, still not sure tgough, lobing Dr Perrys work. The problem is that I need to do it this year and come to a conclusion soon

deciding on Dr Salama

So ladies ive been emailing Nancy from Dr Salama office, and send her my pics doctor said am a good candidate for butt implants but after much investigation am.really scarwd to go for them, so.am thinking maybe.another bbl?